Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Overlord's Settlement[S/O/A] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demented Peanut Butter

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:40 am
If it seems rushed, it's because this is a short version of what would take up maybe the entire page as an introduction. So here I present the shortie. ;3

In a world far out in the universe; another human world called Torus, in which the Overlord of Hell, Lucifer Rofocale, wages war against the Heavens. Mighty Archangels and Archdemons lead countless reinforcements, ready to clash. The forces of Hell, in an attempt to dominate Torus, destroyed many homes and plantations, spreading fear across the continents. Archangel Michael, lead the many Churches which governed the continents to resist against the force that arise to the surface and threatened their civilization. However, they were beginning to fail. The first sign was the rise of the citadel, which hosted by Great Lucifer, second ruled by Azazel, in charge of the many battalions. Though it may have seem the evil force had the upper hand as they pushed through continents and even demolishing many churches before them, the Church had one single human, that even the Archangels feared themselves. She not exactly human, but a half-blooded angel with miraculous powers and abilities that even exceeds the limits of any regular angels. The secret weapon they had kept for when tides grew sour, and the time was very soon.

It was time the Church had played their trump card after the Demons had dominated more than two continents, and drawing closer to the six remaining ones. The half-blood help lead the Church's army to war, pushing the borders of the Demons back. Word came to Lucifer and Azazel about the situation. Their numbers were growing short and territory being loss rapidly. Azazel sent all the very last of the reinforcements they could spare, but that was f no help. Even fear grew among the Archdemons. They had no further choice but to retreat to the Citadel.

The final fight of the war had begun. The Demons were at their very last straw before they had to eliminate their existence from Torus and admit defeat. The many Archangels themselves made an appearance at the front lines in an attempt to infiltrate the Citadel to meet Lucifer. Creatures, and many other demons began to fall out from the skies like flies, and behemoths crashed down to the Earth, crushing anything beneath them in a bloody succession. The Half-blood made her way to the King's throne alone, and there Lucifer saw her himself, with his own eyes. Lucifer, who rest at his throne, rose to the occasion, and began to descend down the many steps. His eyes glued to the half-blood, as hers were on him. A deep hatred and resentment she had against the overlord for what he had done to Torus. This battle was hers to fight. And they clashed; swords were drawn and magic were discharged. All were only to kill one another. Lucifer was caught in surprise, how skilled her swordsmanship was. Neither did the half-blood expect to keep up a fight against the overlord himself, but someone had to break.

Just not long between the two did the Archangels infiltrated the Citadel and made way to the throne room, where Lucifer found himself outnumbered one to eight. But Azazel came at the exact moment the Archangels were ready to charge at him. It was time, Lucifer thought, that he had to admit defeat. Slowly, he began to walk back up the set of stairs leading to his throne, with Azazel still standing, ready for any moment when someone made a move.
The title for your profile character is "The Overlord's Downfall". Refer to the post of rules.

"I will leave Torus at peace... But mark my words, I shall return, and this time, there will be an end."

A portal almost pitch-black ahead of him formed, and he began to walk through. Azazel followed him behind into the darkness. However, one couldn't let the Overlord escape. The half-blood bolted behind the two demons into the portal just a the moment before it shut. No other beings could enter into the warp-hole without triggering a glitch. Exactly what had happened.

The rain gently poured on their skin as they woke. Azazel and Lucifer had found themselves not at their lair, but in fact, a whole other world. A world in which Angels and Demons were but of the human imagination. A world in which Lucifer was familiar of, but not Azazel. A world called Earth. They found themselves in a country known as Japan, in the alley of Shibuya.

Lucifer and Azazel looked at each other, and found that they did not look as they had before. Their demonic form did not show, but in fact they had reincarnated into human beings. Both had made an attempt to use their magic, but they felt drained. Lucifer himself had felt extremely weak, fatigued. When Azazel made an attempt to form a new portal to return home, he utterly failed. It had came to the conclusion, that the two were stuck in this world for an unimaginable amount of time. Now that they are human, they were forced to live their life as normal human beings. They had to create a new, temporary identity, find a home to settle at, and find a job they could survive off of. Not even Lucifer could cope to live as such "low-entity" they had become. But being human was not the only problem they had. A half-blood had followed them to this world, and they did not know if anyone had followed them, or if they would even know if they were right next to each other. By now, the Archangels posed a threat, as they were on a search for the half-blood to return her home.

But not all hope was lost for the two demonic beings. They were well aware that they still possessed power, even in their smaller human forms. As much as they would have like to return to their world, they must live on as normal humans for a long time until they can find a way to regain their power. This would be no simple task. In a world where magic was nothing but apart of human fantasy, they are very limited on what they can execute and how they can regain their power back and return home.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:24 am
And first I shall present the rules...

As the first rule, these magical beings of demons and angels are living in a world where their magic use are limited. They have a source of regaining their power by many ways depending on what light they are.

Mary/Gary Sue, do we really see any of that and feel normal about it?

High-literacy is a must! You must be able to type at the very least seven comprehensible sentences.

No sailors around here. Here or there a ******** can go anywhere. Don't go overboard.

Things can get romantic as the story goes on, but I don't want to see any Romeo and Juliet going on. Neither do any others I believe! I do not condone explicit sexual matter. Sure things can get a little hot. You've gone too far if everyone can read that your character' undergarments were removed.

If you have a character, temporary or not, you are still apart of the story line and is not invisible to the others. Send me a private message if anything seems out of place.

Inactivity will not be tolerated.If you have not sent me a letter regarding your absence, I will give you a reasonable amount of time before I send a warning letter. And yes I will keep track of the days you log in if there is no word from you. I won't hesitate in removing you.

For verification I ask that you send me your profiles through private messages. Please insert the title I have stated in the introductory.  

Demented Peanut Butter

Noob

Demented Peanut Butter

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:46 am
Here are the roles available

xxx The Demonic Entity xxx

The Overlord
Ejac.Proc. as Lucifer Rofocale a.k.a Kisho Taniyama

The Fallen, Lucifer's Top-Ranked General
Krylancelo Mooncrest as Azazel a.k.a Norigami Aragato

**The King, One who seeks Lucifer's Throne
--- as Baal

xxx The Angelic Entity xxx

The Half-Blooded Female
Dreamatic as Syrena Castello a.k.a Akira Katsumi

**--- as Archangel Michael, Leader of the Church [PM for this role]

--- as Archangel Raguel, The General

--- as Archangel Azrael, Higher Priest

xxx The Human Entity xxx

DeathAngelLe as Silvia Tsukikawa

*Limit eight humans max. Please send me a message to fill these roles in.

*These roles are extremely important.
**These characters will not move in to play but are available for reserve  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:53 am
Here are the profile skeletons. Be as creative as you'd like.

For angelic/demonic entities
Profile picture of their true form

Profile picture of their humanoid form

True name

Human name

Human age

Character sex

*Character sexual preference

*Personality

Biography

Job/Occupation

Role

Your username

For the humans...
Profile picture

Name

Character sex

*Character sexual preference

*Personality

Biography

Job/Occupation

Role

Your Username

*These are optional and does not have to be filled out  

Demented Peanut Butter

Noob

Demented Peanut Butter

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:57 am
RESOURCES

Duh Profile Galleray

Duh OOC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:55 pm
Bump~ In order to start, all we need is someone to play the role of Azazel and we will begin. A human or two as well is needed BADLY!  

Demented Peanut Butter

Noob

Demented Peanut Butter

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:50 pm
Bump~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:15 am
Bump~  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:29 pm
~Bump~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:14 pm
User Image

xxx Lucifer Rofocale xxx

xxx a.k.a xxx

xxx
Kisho Taniyamaxxx

"Mark my words... I shall return. And the next time, there will be an end!"

The angry voice of the Overlord boomed throughout the war-ravaged lands as he swore vengeance against the Heavens and people of Torus. Lucifer turned his back towards the seven archangels and the blessed half-breed, darting an eye to Azazel as he summoned the gate back to his world. They both enter the pitch black to disappear from the realm and into their own.

The Archangels had their moment of relief as their enemies turned their backs against them. On the other hand, the half-bred female refused to allow that escape. Just the very moment the gate was ready to close and vanish did she leap towards it. An interruption in the force had caused something to go wrong. Lucifer and Azazel were on their travels to their dimension when a bright light blinds them unconscious. A glitch in the gate had caused them to not return to their realm.

It was a dark alley did Lucifer and Azazel lay in. The rain, softly meeting their skin, and sound was returning to them. Lucifer had grabbed whatever had been under his fist and began to lift his head. His eyes were struggling to focus on the situation of their where-beings. Slowly Lucifer rose from the ground to his knees and turn to Azazel. "Azazel, rise to your feet. Something went wrong with the gate." Lucifer spoke to Azazel in the tongue of the spiritual entity. Lucifer was beginning to gain full consciousness as he made it to both of his feet. He felt drained of all energy. Stiff muscles that he has never felt, or what he cannot recall as stiff, and it felt as if his head were being beaten by mallets. What he could make out as of now, they were not at the Abyss, neither were they still in Torus.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dreamatic

Krylancelo Mooncrest

DeathAngelLe

Demented Peanut Butter

Noob

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:54 pm
~Azazel, Lucifer's Top-ranked General~
A. K. A.
~Norigami Aragato~
User Image
Azazel's eyes opened slowly his body was...stiff? When was the last time he felt sore or tired in anyway shape or form? Sitting up he grabbed his head groaning, he slowly stood up and looked at his Lord Lucifer. Shaking his head Azazel started wiping the dirt from his clothes and put a hand against the wall for support. "Lord Lucifer where are we? This doesn't feel like the Abyss or Torus." Grabbing his head again he sighed then looked at his hands in shock before looking at his Lord jumping back. "Lord Lucifer is that you!? Why do you look human?" The small outburst made him lean back against the wall. The rain felt great on his skin and he closed his eyes letting it wash over him for a few more seconds before pushing off the wall. "Lord Lucifer, this place feels draining on me."
Dreamatic

Ejaculation Proclamation

DeathAngelLe
[/spoiler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:09 pm
User Image

S y r e n axxC a s t e l l o // A k i r axxK a t s u m i
Half-Blood Angel

∥∥∥ The half-blood female had watched as the great two known as Lucifer and Azazel, had tried to vanish through a portal. She knew that there was no way she could allow them to escape from her grasp that easily, even if she hadn't expected to be able against someone so powerful in the first place. The female known as Syrena had every intention of hunting them down, and making sure that their actions would not be left unpunished. Without a single trace of fear shining in the depths of her icy blue eyes, she had leaped after them through the portal of light.

When her vision cleared after being obscured from the void of the portal, Syrena was faced with a landscape unlike any she had ever seen before. Tall buildings seemed to stretch on for miles, and the population of humans was one that was immensely larger. It was then that she noticed something was missing--- Her prized sword. However, that was not all that was different.

Syrena felt noticeably more tired, although she was not completely exhausted. If her eyes were closed and she concentrated, she could the faint sensation of her powers within, although they were not nearly as explosive or high-energy as they had been before. This was something that bothered Syrena. She knew that she'd have to be as strong as she could, if she was to continue hunting down The Overlord and Azazel.

The rain poured down from the sky above, scattering droplets of silver against the long cascade of her golden-blonde hair. It was then that she noticed that her outfit was different as well. No longer was Syrena clad in her heavier silver battle armor, but in a tighter fitting button-up shirt and a skirt. Her blue eyes began to cloud in mild frustration at the rapid change of scenery. However, Syrena remained focused as she took her first few steps through the streets, now determined to navigate her way through this strange new landscape.

Krylancelo Mooncrest
Ejaculation Proclamation

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items