Hello Fellow Guild Members,

I'm very happy to start this new Sub Forum, "Anime RPG's". I have been playing RPG's since 2007 and I even started an Anime RPG Guild on Gaia Online called "Anime Role Playing Extraordinaire". That Guild is inactive but I'm going to use what I have learned running that Guild in this Guild.

All of the Rules, forms, and RPG's on this Sub Forum I have created from scratch. Please don't copy them and use them elsewhere. Since I created them I reserve the right of ownership of them.

The RPG's that I'm going to transfer from my old Guild is the "Hero On A Quest" RPG and the "Tsubasa Chronicles" RPG. The first one is a RPG made from scratch and I'm happy to introduce it to this Guild. The other is based on the "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles - Collected Memories" Anime series. I just started an Official thread for the "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles" Anime series on the "Anime Retro and Classic series" Sub Forum.

I will be transferring a lot of threads from my old guild to this Guild. Also my short story "Dimensional Quill" on this Guild will be moved to this Sub Forum. I will be adding more to the "Dimensional Quill" short story and I also plan on rewriting this story in RPG format to give everyone an idea of what my style of RPG's look like.

I will also transfer additional threads that will have rules for posting on RPG's, descriptions of the two RPG's, character Generation Forms, and so much more. Since I have created a RPG Guild on Gaia Online I can help anyone from a rookie Role Player up to a seasoned Role Player. I can teach newbies and give advice to seasoned Role Players. Their are other RPG's out their on Gaia Online but I have created a way to play RPG's that are a little different. The style that I use comes from a Star RPG that I use to be in. This style of doing RPG's will take some time to get use to but once you are use to the format it will make things much more fun to do. smile

I'm open to other styles of RPG's and I can make what I do in my style much simpler if needed.

The "Hero On A Quest" RPG is a special one where Guild members can create and use original characters to use on it or make characters based on ones from current and older Anime series. For instance I have created a few characters for use on the "Hero on a Quest" RPG: Gwendy a companion from Gaia Online, an Original Fairy, and a variation of Syaoran from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.

Basic rules for posting in this Sub Forum:

1. Follow both the TOS of Gaia Online and this Guild's Rules and Regulations.

2. Be respectful of other peoples characters that they use on this Sub Forum. Any disrespect will be dealt with accordingly.

3. Please follow any and all rules for posting in the different RPG's. Their will be a thread that will explain how to post in one of the RPG's.

4. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. My door is always open so feel free to send me a message with your questions. Also I will have a Thread where you can post questions and comments about RPG's in general and the current ones running in this Sub Forum.

5. From time to time I will have contests in the "Contests and Competitions" Sub Forum that will be RPG based. In addition some of the prizes in some of the contests will be turning your Avi into a playable Role Playing character, and or Guest roles on one of the RPG's.

6. Most of all have fun!! smile

Ron (Smithers456)
Guild Vice Captain