Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Golden Lotus Tea Shop ~ NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Golden Lotus
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Who indeed...
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tea Break
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? So warm and cozy~

Nani had spent much of the day on Diagon Alley, her mum with one of the first years. Unfortunately, she found herself rather worn out from all her walking (plus carrying the books). She decided the best place to relax was the tea shop, where she could drink herbal tea to warm and cozy herself. The girl walked her dancey steps into the shop, eyes in a dreamy state as she practically floated over to the counter to order. "I'd like a nice herbal tea, please, with honey and sugar, please." She smiled lightly as the shopkeep set to work, returning with a large mug of tea. Now... where to sit?

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

I ᴀᴍ I, Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ? Aᴘᴀᴛʜʏ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Wᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ? Wᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴜs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Sᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴs, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰɪʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴏᴠᴇs. Wᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴜs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Sᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴡᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡᴇ. Wᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sɪɴɢ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
I ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰʀᴇᴇ. Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sɪɴɢ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Aɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴘʀᴀʏɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ.
Hᴜᴍᴀɴɪᴛʏ ᴡɪʟʟ sɪɴɢ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:15 am
User Image
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

Hikaru had a busy summer not at all because he had to get ready for school. In fact he was graduated. He even tried to look more professional and mature with a new hair cut. It was mainly for job seeking but he may in fact keep it this length. He had been working hard to get picked to play on a pro team. That work paid off and now he played for Scotland! He of course celebrated and near paraded in the new uniform. He was finally taking some down time today. He was sitting at a table reading his tea was still too warm. He had picked up a book on his new team's history. He wanted to be nearly an expert on them. He had a non creepy feeling he was being looked at.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:02 am
User Image
User Image

xxx⇾ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Tea Shop
xxxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? My Thoughts
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tea, Drawing, and Daydreams
xxxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wish I weren't so awkward...

Rémi was spending his afternoon at the tea shop. He'd just gotten accepted for his dream job, but with all his family in France, he'd had no one to really celebrate with. Instead, he'd opted to spend the day with tea, this time Darjeeling. He was sitting alone, drawing people that caught his eye, as he often did for practice. It was a bit of a weird hobby, but it helped him work on his realism. His hair was a faint blue, fingers smudged with the charcoal he was so furiously drawing with. He was getting really mad about a lady and her psychotic corkscrew curls when the door opened yet again. This time, it was an Asian boy roughly his age. He didn't even notice himself staring until it was too late, his attention snapped to the young man rather quickly. The only thing to bring his attention back was dropping his sketchbook in the floor. Hopefully the others didn't notice. he hastily picked up the book, hair a vivid bubblegum pink to match his flushed cheeks.

He bit his lip and flipped a page, grabbing one of the other charcoal pencils to begin anew. This time, he was determined to capture the other male on page. Maybe he could get those sharp cheekbones, the fullness of his lips, or even the little flip of his hair. He drew in a sharp inhale, averting his eyes to the page so he wouldn't be noticed. As he drew, his hair shuffled to a light mint green, a color his mom had deduced to mean dedication or focus. Every few seconds, he'd look over at the other, wondering all sorts of questions about him, including just what book had managed to capture his attention. Rémi bit his lip hard, eyes flashing a vivid cerulean. Maybe, just maybe, he'd get the nerve to go talk to him like a normal, functioning human being. Maybe not was more likely, though.

Kungfudemoness

Cʟᴏᴄᴋ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴs ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴅᴇ
Sᴛɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴜᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ
I'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ
Aɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴀʟʟs, ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss ᴄᴀʟʟs
Oʜ! I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ
Yᴇᴀʜ! I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ, ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴍᴇ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴍʏ sᴇɴsᴇs, sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ
Sᴏᴏɴᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴜʀɴs ʜᴏᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴀsᴛ
Sᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴀʟʟs, ᴍʏ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:55 am
User Image
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

Hikaru stopped reading for a moment to adds some sugar to his tea. He wanted some kick so it was a cinnamon tea this time. He looked up to see why he felt watched. He noticed a colorfully haired guy that had the signs he had seen in Dris a lot. Hikaru was being drawn. He had to admit the guy was kinda cute. Dorky but he wasn't one to talk. 'Ok don't be awkward' Hikaru thought. He went to get a sip but the two awkward boys ended up looking right at each other. Hikaru was already committed to the sip but he kinda forgot it was still super fresh and super hot. 'Ow! s**t. Gah I'm so awkward!' He thought using the table napkins to clean the small spill he made. Well he already made a fool of himself. Well time to double down. He had learned the best way to stop being awkward he have to just go talk to the guy. He noticed the guy had been retreating to hid sketch book for protection. Not unlike Hikaru did with books. Making sure his stuff was safe he grabbed his tea and book and walked over. "Oh I uh noticed you're drawing and was wondering if I could see? I can't draw myself but I uh do like art." Hikaru asked. He had his book under an arm and his tea being nervously held. He really hoped he was not blushing.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:04 am
User Image
User Image

xxxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? My Thoughts

Rémi kept glancing at the boy, gasping when he spilled his tea. The French boy immediately jumped to worry, wondering if he was hurt. Luckily, he seemed only flustered, cleaning up the tea spill. With a sigh, Rémi resumed drawing, trying to capture the fluidity of his motions. He moved with such ease it was almost magical to watch. He was looking up... just as the other boy did the same, leading to some prolonged eye contact. Rémi broke his gaze, ducking back behind the book. He was trying to get the shape of his hair just right when suddenly, the boy was right beside him. "Ah, oui, oui you caught me. I was just... 'ow you say, admiratif, ah admiring you... for art, of course. Nozzing odd." Wait... did he say he wanted to see the drawing? Rémi's hair turned pink as he turned the book slightly, feeling ashamed of his underwhelming bare-bones art. It wasn't something he'd normally show off, and he was worried the boy would be upset. Maybe he should've spent less time watching the boy. "My name is Rémi, if you wondered. Rémi Roussel. I will try to draw better next time, I promise, so it is not so terrible." He looked up at the other, his hair settling back to a pastel teal color. He hated that it always turned colors based on emotion.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:55 pm
User Image
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

Hikaru smirked and nervously chuckled at the possible slip up with the admiring. It be sweet if this lovely stranger liked him too. When shown the art Hikaru didn't mind it being bare bones. He may not have skill himself but having roomed with an artist got 7 years taught him of the process if anything else. "Oh I like it! I can always sit tight if you want to finish it." Hikaru said honestly flattered he was a random model. "Oh my names Hikaru, Hikaru Nakano, only skill i got is for qudditch. Art not so much unless you're loose with the definition of abstract." Hikaru said. 'Ahhh you're rambling! DON'T RAMBLE!' Hikaru thought to himself failing at not being awkward.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hikaru

Rémi bit his lip when the other male made eye contact. His beautiful dark eyes sparkling... god, he didn't even know this guy! Hair turning a pale orange, Rémi listened to the compliments about his art. It wasn't even close to done yet, but still it was good? Perhaps it was just a flirty word... oh that just made him more nervous! He even offered to hang out and model? What godly plane did he fly in from? He introduced himself as Hikaru Nakano, which was a fitting name... probably. Rémi honestly didn't know much about Asian names. He said he was a quidditch player, and that made the Frenchman shudder. "Salut to you, 'Ikaru. And do not worry about not being able to do art very well, non, you 'ave a skill I couldn't dream of. I could never fly!" He chuckled, thinking how absurd it would be to fly above the ground. Hell, even being on a second floor in a building was a bit unnerving. He picked his pencil back up, tracing the shape of Hikaru's eyes. It was art in motion for sure.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:55 am
User Image
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

Hikaru was trying so hard to play it cool. Then again he was too nerdy and awkward to play it cool with really anything. "I did well in school, so i got lots of job options but I did go with qudditch for a career. How about you? Do you do art professionally?" Hikaru said a bit of his dorkyness poking trough. 'Wait you said qudditch already. Crap! And you're still rambling. Crap!' Hikaru thought chastising himself. So far just going for it seems to be going ok though. Remi seemed really nice. Hikaru was curious about his hair colors. He knew for some Meta's it could be based on mood. 'AHHH DON'T STARE!!' Hikaru thought doing such before looking down and away awkwardly. "This is why I don't get any guys..." He ended up mumbling before realizing that may or may not been in his head. 'Crap, crap, crap! Don't panic!' Hikaru though hoping he didn't blow it.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Rémi tilted his head when Hikaru said he played quidditch as a job. Wow, he must be incredible to make one of the professional teams. He asked about art, and Rémi laughed once, just loud enough to draw a few wayward eyes. Why, why did his laugh sound so utterly insane? "Non, my art is only a 'obby. I actually just got accepted as a Guérisseur, ah, a 'ealer at l'hôpital de St. Mungo's." He grinned, still rather proud of himself for being accepted on as a Healer, even if it was only in training. He needed to figure out how to keep the conversation rolling now, so that Hikaru didn't just get bored and leave. "You say you play professionally? Oui? What team 'as you? I will 'ave to watch... from the ground, that is. I cannot be up 'igh. Non, very bad." He shuddered a bit, hair turning a soft lilac shade. He was beyond terrified of heights, and hoped it wouldn't be a deal-breaker for Hikaru. He really, really liked him so far, after all. And after his last break up, it was saying something. His ears perked up when Hikaru mumbled, something about not being able to get guys. Rémi's eyes turned a vivid green, a small grin on his lips. If he was saying specifically boys, perhaps that meant he was gay. And gay was very good, since Rémi also preferred the company of gentlemen. Could this be destiny at work, or was he just incredibly awkward enough to somehow land a guy meeting his preferences? Well, all of them except that Hikaru loved flying. That one wasn't ideal....

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:52 am
User Image
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

So far so good? He didn't have tea splashed at him in disgust. Remi seemed the have possibly heard him and seems pleased. Did that mean Remi liked guys too? That would be so good. Hikaru didn't have much luck otherwise. Only other nice looking guys he encountered usually ended up perfering girls. Completely fine of course but it didn't help Hikaru seeing as he was a boy. But first Hikaru needed to maintain a normal human conversation. "I only recently got on the team but I play Keeper on Scotland's team. Good job though I got a friend that recently got accepted to be a healer. That's hard work for sure." Hikaru replied. He felt bad it seemed Remi did not seem like heights. He have to get rid of the mental image forming in the back of his mind then. No romantic broom rides then. "That's ok, I know plenty of people that don't like heights. I'm a mess if there is a goose around...which happens more often than one might think" Hikaru said hoping Remi didnt feel bad. Should he just go for it and ask him if they wanted to go on a date? Did this kinda count as one?

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:46 am
User Image
User Image

Rémi let his hair flick to a pale mint color. Hikaru said he had made the Scotland team, which, while he rooted heavily for France's team, he didn't mind cheering on Scotland too. He mentioned a friend of his being accepted to the title of Healer as well, and he perked up. "Est-ce vrai? You 'ave a friend? At St. Mungo's? What is their name?" His eyes sparkled into a vivid yellow, the boy excited by the prospect of knowing someone, however distant, at his new job. It would be good to start off knowing someone, rather than having to eat alone every day. After his confession of acrophobia, Hikaru seemed more than alright with it. He even admitted his own fear, geese. Luckily, Rémi didn't have that fear as well. "Well, they do bite. Plus their 'iss is... menaçant, ah, menacing." He chuckled quietly, sipping his tea. A hand ran through his hair, colors changing rapidly under the movement before settling on a silvery-blue shade.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:54 pm
User Image
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

Hikaru was glad the conversation was going good. That made him more comfortable. "Yeah, her name is Jillian though she liked being called Jilly. Not sure why though. She is very perky, I think you would like her she's an artist to. He replied happily Should he risk it and just ask if he could have a chance? Statistically speaking Remi was likely not to be gay like he was. Well he may have said the part about getting guys outloud. That and Remi seemed perkier after that. Did he luck into a cute guy that shared a preferance for guys? He wasn't likely to meet someone as dorky as he was, be cute, AND likely be gay as well. It was almost too good to be true. Gee he was just as nervous as his first day at Hogwarts. Ok. He could do this. "Hey so I was wondering, and you can say no, but um..." Hikaru said nervously. "Did you want to go get lunch? I-I'll pay of course..." Ok. Food. Yes this works. Now he hoped Remi was receptive.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:51 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can't wait for a date

Rémi nodded as Hikaru spoke about his healer friend, Jillian. He commented that he didn't know why she might shorten her name, and it made the Frenchman wonder if he'd never had a nickname before. Hikaru commented on his friend being an artist, which did indeed perk interest. "So what you are saying... you do not 'ave a pet name? I will give one to you, oui. 'Ika sounds so nice, and a short of your name." He grinned, very proud to have given Hikaru his first nickname... or what he presumed to be his first. Either way, he was excited. A moment later, nerves seemed to rise, a fact which Rémi's healer instinct picked up on. Eyes turned a deep orange-red, the color of utmost focus. Luckily, the other male spoke up, even offering a "no" option. Wait.. was he about to.... Rémi tilted his head, a coy smile playing over his lips as Hikaru asked him to lunch. "Oui, oui I would love lunch with you, 'Ika. It would be a... ah, un honneur to dine with you. And maybe... after, you could show me around? I do not know much about the area." There. Either a prolonged date... or perhaps a second. It would certainly be exciting to see how it all played out.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:30 pm
User Image
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

Hikaru couldn't help but chuckle at the nickname. Hika was a nice and admittedly adorable nickname. "Better than my best friends nickname for me." Hikaru replied
                                                          So far this day was going awesome. Remi agreed to an impromptu date. Hopefully it go well. "There's a little muggle cafe that makes some mean sandwiches near here. I bit of a walk but nothing too terrible." Hikaru said. He was taking in to account Remi may not be the athletic type. Once Remi was cool with going and tea was done they would make sure to pay up and head out on the date

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:44 pm

User Image❈✾
YANGQIAO YARROW YU

sixth year || Changlong || muggleborn
Association of Noodle Enthusiasts || Future Healers Club || Dueling Club || Music Club

”With this, our workshop has come to an end.” The small group of 7th years and recent graduates applauded, and the former Dueling club captain switched the group’s more native chinese for the final announcements. “So I have a friend who will be around to give us a tour after lunch, but you’re free to do what you want. Just be back here, as in right here, at 1 p.m., in three days for the portkey. I’m not hunting any of you down if you’re passed out at the bar or asleep in your room.”

A few chuckles answered him, and the group relaxed, milling about and discussing their exploration plans. Yangquiao slipped away after a few minutes. After a quick shower and change of clothes back at the Leaky Cauldron, she fired off a text and headed out the back to Diagon Alley.

omw. See you in a few!

Yang set off through Diagon Alley at a brisk pace, checking the signs on either side for the tea shop her pen pal had mentioned. With a few minutes to spare, she peeked into the first floor and soon grinned, spotting a familiar face. She wandered into the music shop and greeted the boy there. ”Kam? And here I thought I was early. Shall we?” She let him lead the way up to the tea shop, glancing back at the music books again. Maybe they could stop by again after tea and studying.

”How’ve you been? And Iggy and Aubrie?” She and Yuhei had spammed the twins with emojis and silly selfies since break started, but it had still been two years since they’d met up in person. ”How’s studying for your uh..Salamanders? Your version of The Finals.”

Late April 2048 letter

Hi Kam!
Happy Birthday! Knowing bird-mail you will probably not get this until after your birthday, but I live in hope that bird-messaging will surprise. As promised, I have sent my annotated copy of our History textbook razz . Don’t know how you’ll read it, but I’ve enjoyed not needing it. If we’re exchange texts, I’ll take your Herbology or Potions textbook razz

On a side note, guess who is going to the UK this summer?! Our dueling club was corresponding with a duelist in Ireland and the club leaders organized a trip for a few of the 17 year olds to learn techniques while touring. A senior dropped out and I won the ticket! We are taking a portkey there on July 13th and will leave the 20th, but I will have quite some free time; Want to get a meal?

Happy casting outside of class! Don’t break anything you can’t reparo!
~Yarrow Yu

setting Entering the Golden Lotus, July 2048 || with Kam Hepburn
wearing Casual clothes || status Tea and Friends

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

All of these cuts and bruises that will fade away
I act as if they've made me that much wiser
And like a turning wheel, the time keeps moving on
The pain from yesterday is now just so long gone
The only truth slips through my fingertips in the end
Let me keep on dreaming as I watch the days just pass me on by
✾❈
~"Hysteria" by Nano