Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Golden Lotus Tea Shop ~ NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Who's gonna listen when you run out of lies?
                                            Who's gonna hear you, when your words seem worthless?
                                            Who's gonna save you when you're out of time?
                                            And who's gonna want you, when you're on your knees begging?
                                            So don't you call my name, I will take you down!
                                            Should've known that you've been dancing with a wolf
                                            I'm not your friend, you burned a bridge-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓆𝓊𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓇 ix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

Slytherin AlumnaWizengamot MemberPurebloodxxxxx

「 Late Spring Afternoon 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Amelia smiled, mainly because she can relate with Lisa's surname-chancing indecision. Sometimes, she was considering changing back to Weaver, but on the other days she was thinking of hyphenating it. "I can tell, sometimes I was thinking of going back to Weaver, too. Now that you mention it, I think that's probably the same reason why I still hadn't changed it. Then again, I do want to stand up for something, after all." Besides, it wasn't like she abandoned her identity of being a Weaver- because her old self was still with her, only that it matured a lot. The other surviving members in the family were good folk, and Garnet seemed to have absorbed a lot of traits from her and Ester. Lazuli, on the other hand, he raised Esmeralda well even for a cynical Slytherin like him. He was doing his best, though, Amelia found it surprising that he acted like nothing bad happened to him unless he was being secretive about it.

"I was Slytherin, my son Garnet as well- he was happy that he got the house I used to be in. He's a third year, you know?" Amelia said briefly and proudly, like a parent she was to him. At the same time, she felt some melancholy because she remember him saying that he never wanted to be a Gryffindor like his father before starting his first year in Hogwarts. "But I think I do kind of remember you, and your brother Seumas... I hear that he's married." She have this pained smile on her because she knew that Seumas was long dead, being murdered. And his wife... Amelia wondered how she took it, then again she herself wasn't a fan of people dying left and right. "I also think my brother Manuel shared a year with you. He was a Gryffindor, too. A valiant one, if you ask me." Well, Manuel didn't really make the best reputation among the three siblings, but he was being better now... and he has a son now named Conan.

"If that's the case, feel free to just call me Amelia. Or Elia. Whichever you like." She smiled then shrugged casually, since her parents and brothers called her that, and her classmates at Hogwarts usually call her that. Honestly, she didn't really care, because it's no big deal. Taking a seat and ordering a cup of Green Tea, being a little bit unfamiliar about the list of Asian teas since she was more of a Coffee-type. Then at the start of the interview... "Working in the Ministry has always been my goal since, well, childhood. I've wanted to work in the Wizengamot, so after I graduated I worked for the Administration Services for many years before going there."

« with [Illisa] at [Cafe] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

I chew you up and spit you out, oh!
                                            There's no love for a liar, no love for a liar!
                                            Oh, there's no love for a liar, no love
                                            So don't you call my name
                                            Fool me once, it's shame on you
                                            Fool me twice, and let the wolves come crashing through!
                                            Fool me twice, and let the wolves come!

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:13 am
Who's seen Jezebel?
She was born to be the woman I would know...
And hold like the breeze-
Half as tight as both eyes closed.
And who's seen Jezebel?
She went walking where the cedars line the road.

User Image

ILLISA
LINDSAY
HARGRAVE

FORMER GRYFFINDOR │ JOURNALIST │ HALFBLOOD

Lisa grinned. "Ah felt the same abit mah son. Gryffindor, jist loch his mam. He'll be a second year in September." The grin faded somewhat at the mention of Seumas being married, and she nodded. "His wife runs Honeydukes in Hogsmeade now." She and Bryony didn't speak much; they'd never been close, despite being in the same year at Hogwarts, and she'd always felt like the former Ravenclaw disapproved of well... everything about her. Obviously they'd both grown up a bit. and were no longer catty teenage girls, but since two summers ago... Lisa didn't think it wise to try to push her sister-in-law to talking about what had happened. She had enough on her hands, with four kids to worry about.

"Manuel? Yeah, ah remember heem. Guid bloke." Her quill started moving as Amelia talked about wanting to work in the Ministry since childhood. "Yeah? How come? Did yer parents work fer it, too? Mah dad worked fer the Muggle Liaison Office... s'how he met mah mam, 'er bein' a muggle an' all." Lisa's parents had died suddenly when she was nine, and her memories of them were vague, now. She knew she looked a good deal like her mother, and that was about it. She remembered squabbling with her mother, and sitting on her father's lap during some sort of fireworks show, and playing outdoors, running after her older brothers while her parents watched from inside. The brunette reckoned they'd been good people, though, and had only wanted the best for their kids.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

Who's seen Jezebel?
She was born to be the woman we could blame...
Make me a beast half as brave; I'd be the same.
And who's seen Jezebel?
She was certainly the spark for all I've done-
She could see the dogs come running.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:42 am
                                            Who's gonna listen when you run out of lies?
                                            Who's gonna hear you, when your words seem worthless?
                                            Who's gonna save you when you're out of time?
                                            And who's gonna want you, when you're on your knees begging?
                                            Should've known that you've been dancing with a wolf
                                            I'm not your friend, you burned a bridge-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓆𝓊𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓇 ix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

Slytherin AlumnaWizengamot MemberPurebloodxxxxx

「 Late Spring Afternoon 2037 」

"I feel like our two sons can get along if they meet in school, though I have to admit- Garnet was a bit... well, reserved for the lack of a better word. But he generally means well, I assure you." She gave Lisa a small grin as she listened to how she was just as proud about Lisa's son sharing the same house as her mother, then it faltered out of her... recent concerns. Garnet wasn't a bad person, no, but he was being difficult even if he did mellowed down after having some friends in Hogwarts. Still, there were still signs of the boy's cynicism and sullen attitude- even if Amelia wasn't even a idealist, but still... she was sure that whatever happened probably broke his record of being at least mellow at school.

The Slytherin shook her head, "No, not really. It was just that our parents raised us to be open-minded people, which was good for us. And as far as my family was concerned, I think I'm the first to work in the Ministry, then Manuel followed along as well. Our youngest brother Cade, on the other hand, went to be a healer." Her da Billy was the one behind the 'open-mindedness' thing, then again the Weaver family weren't an old traditional pureblooded family. Well, they're purebloods but they're one of the new ones. Of course, some people would suggest otherwise but whatever, they don't care. Amelia then took a sip of her tea before she continued, "My father's a Wandmaker, mother's a healer. Don't tell this to anyone but they met at Hogwarts school, typical Hogwarts sweethearts if you ask me." She sighed, because in her case of having a sweetheart back in Hogwarts, it had gone wrong. Though, she could not say that she wished that she never met Jasper, because otherwise she wouldn't have her son Garnet in the first place. No matter how difficult Garnet was, he was still a good person, and Amelia would still do her best to support him all the way.

« with [Illisa] at [Cafe] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

I chew you up and spit you out, oh!
                                            There's no love for a liar, no love for a liar!
                                            Oh, there's no love for a liar, no love
                                            So don't you call my name
                                            Fool me twice, and let the wolves come crashing through!
                                            Fool me twice, and let the wolves come!

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:51 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxJ A Y D E N D R I C K S O N

Unemployed ◆ Gryffindor Alumnus ◆ Pure Blood

Nobody thinks what I think,
                                                              Nobody dreams when they blink
                                                              Think things on the brink of blasphemy
                                                              I'm my own shrink
                                                              Think things are after me, my catastrophe
                                                              I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden yawned as he wandered into the tea shop. He was bored as always.
                                                              His parents had been demanding he leave the house and go and try and find a job. Which he... wasn't doing, but he'd left the house so they were happy.
                                                              He had been holed up there for about a week straight now, hadn't left at all.
                                                              His mother had begged him to tell her what was wrong, but he didn't know.
                                                              He couldn't put his finger on it, just... something didn't feel right. He didn't even know what. Maybe he was just depressed. He shrugged it off and began perusing the tea's silently. He was a pretty big fan of tea... he knew he didn't seem like the type, but he didn't seem like the type for a lot of things.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                              ooc:

Are you searching for purpose?
                                                              Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
                                                              Then paint something then, it might be wordless
                                                              Pointless curses, nonsense verses
                                                              You'll see purpose start to surface

ooc:

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆 ℬ𝒆𝓪𝓾𝔁𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓐𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓷𝓪 𝓤𝓷𝒆𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓸𝔂𝒆𝓭

Noëlle had been exploring all over Diagon Alley, but had decided on a break. She looked at "just a few more books" at the shop, then realized she'd be cutting into her food money if she did buy those extra books. With a reluctant sigh, she left the bookstore empty handed, instead walking down to the little tea shop. She rather enjoyed a cup of hot tea after a long day of handing in job applications.... and shopping. Well, at least she was trying. (and still being able to access her parents' money wasn't helping her get a job). She stepped into the tea shop, letting all the warmth and delicious smells envelop her. This was truly a lovely little place. She went to the counter to place her order, remembering her usual from home. In the shop there was one other person (besides the shopkeep, of course), a young man about her age. He seemed to be stressing about something, so she sighed quietly. "Ah, zet me please 'ave tisane? Verveine and tilleul, S'il vous plaît. With menthe? Mint, I mean. Ah, merci." Luckily, her jumbling of languages didn't deter the woman. Noe glanced back at the male again, then added. "And please, a chamomile, as well?" The woman nodded, then handed over the tea, which the Frenchwoman paid for. Grabbing the small tray, she made her way over to the man, offering the cup of chamomile. "I 'ope vous do not mind, you just looked.... very lonely, so I bought you a tea." Chamomile was good for calming and soothing after all. After handing over his mug, she sat at a nearby table, glancing over to make sure he was drinking his tea. Hers, meanwhile, was being held, but otherwise forgotten as her thoughts were occupied on this strange man and his upset appearance.

Devlyn Maycry

Sᴘʟᴀsʜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ sᴄᴇɴᴇ
I sᴡɪᴍ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ
Lɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴋɪᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍɪᴅᴅᴀʏ, ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ sᴛᴏʟᴇ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Sʜʏ sᴏɴᴀᴛᴀ ꜰᴏʀ Mᴇʀᴄᴜʀʏ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sɪɴɢ sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ
Tʜɪs ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴏᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛ, ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪꜰᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
I'ʟʟ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ sᴜɴsᴇᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀᴢᴢʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴋ
Sᴏ I'ʟʟ ᴅʀᴀɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴄʜᴏʀ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴀssᴜʀᴇᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴜsᴛ.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:56 pm

I'm my own shrink
                                                              I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden blinked as a cup of tea was handed to him. He glanced up to meet eyes with the lovely girl who had bought it for him. He must have been lost in thought long enough for her to be worried about him. He offered her a smile and nodded his head. "Thanks I appreciate it." He took a sip of the tea and breathed in its aroma quietly. He glanced over to where she had sat down. He wasn't sure what to do. Making friends with a girl wasn't illegal or wrong... though he wasn't so sure Tori would agree with him. He paused for a second before drifting over and sitting across from her.

"You're from France?" He asked, even though it was pretty obvious. Her accent was enough to tell, let alone her "Thanks again for the tea." He muttered, offering another smile to her.

ooc:

ooc:

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noëlle grinned when the man looked confused by her offer. It was done rather frequently at cafes in France, but apparently it wasn't quite the same in England. He did thank her, and she nodded politely before sitting down. After a few seconds, he joined her, commenting on her accent almost immediately. "Oui, I am from France. I only recently moved 'ere to England." She sipped her tea, letting the herbal flavors fill her belly with warmth. He again thanked her for the tea, and she sent a warm smile. "Vous just looked so very... deep in zhout. Somezing zat tea usually 'elps." She grinned, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "My name iz Noëlle Marteau, and you?" If nothing else, she wanted to have a name for the kind fellow. After all, she hadn't met many people in England yet, and anyone she could call friend would be nice.

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:03 pm

I'm my own shrink
                                                              I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden smiled as she spoke about herself. He really liked her accent. He found it super interesting and beautiful. Of course he was a little afraid to tell her that. From what he knew of his girlfriend she was the jealous type. Sure she'd dropped a guy for her best friend back in school, but things had changed since then and he felt a little bit like if he talked to any other girl she would get mad at him. Which made him feel a little like he was her property or something. He loved her. He loved her quite a bit, but he was no one's property and he sure as hell was worth her trust. But maybe he was making a mountain out of a mole hill because he was feeling a bit funky recently. He shrugged it off internally. "You have a beautiful voice." He finally commented with a smile.

He nodded when she mentioned his concentration and took a sip of his tea. "It's just been a rough couple weeks. Still trying to figure out where my mind is at. That's all." He shrugged and glanced down at his tea, holding the cup in both his hands. The silence lingered for a few moments before he finally answered her question. "Jayden. Jayden Drickson." He stated, with a smile. He hoped that since she was from France she would not recognize his name. As far as he knew his parents only had a couple connections in France, but they were well known across the magical world in the UK .

ooc:

ooc:

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:37 pm

Noëlle watched the man, wondering what was racing through his head. He looked to be thinking rather deeply, and it was a rather beautiful sight. Part of her wanted to say it was wrong to admire him when she didn't even know his name, but the other part of her just didn't care. He looked entirely different than the boys from her home country, yet... remarkable familiar. Perhaps it was his mannerisms? After she spoke, explaining the tea, he said she had a beautiful voice, bringing a tinge of pink to her cheeks. "Merci beaucoup. Ah, I zank you, I believe." She cracked a grin, debating saying his voice was very lovely.

After she commented on his intense concentration, he said it'd been rough for him lately, and that he was trying to get his mind in place. "Well, zho we just met, I can be zere to talk to." She sipped from her tea, offering a maternal sort of smile. Hopefully he didn't mind that she was offering to be a sounding board for his worries. The silence surrounded them, broken only by sipping tea and small noises of comfort. She had asked his name, but he was waiting before he shared, and she wondered again what he was thinking. He looked very content, so she wasn't certain why they were in silence. Luckily, it was a comfortable sort of quiet. After a moment, he said he was named Jayden Drickson. It was a very fitting name. Vaguely, she thought she recognized the name, but realized she was probably thinking of something else. "Well, Jayden, it iz a pleasure to meet you."

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:45 pm

I'm my own shrink
                                                              I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden couldn't help but grin at the blush that clouded her cheeks when he complimented her. He was and always had been a flirt. Generally his flirting was harmless, of course it had turned out not so harmless with Tori, but that was a different story. And being a flirt changed nothing about his relationship with Tori. He would always be a flirt. Always. "You're very welcome. You know I have never met a French girl before. You're English is very good."

He blinked in surprise when she offered to be a sounding board of sorts.
                                                              He chuckled and shrugged. It would be a little odd to talk to a beautiful stranger about his equally beautiful girlfriend and all the feelings he was having over that relationship. He was pretty sure that was almost emotional cheating... right? Or was that just how making friends worked?
                                                              He of course had bounced everything off of Chase but she was pretty useless when it came to relationships. The only boy she had ever dated,
                                                              she now lived with. She wouldn't know what the end of a relationship looked like if it hit her in the face. He nodded in sentiment when she said it was a pleasure to meet him. He was glad to see she didn't seem to recognize his name.

"It's nice to meet you too." He said with a grin. He took a few quick sips of his tea before shrugging. He did need someone's input he supposed. "It's just I've been a bit of a lump recently and I don't really know why. The only thing I can pinpoint is that I just really don't care about anything at all anymore. I spent most of my school years with a fiery girl who was both perfect for me and probably would have gotten me killed if we had continued on. But she made me feel alive. I couldn't breathe when she was round, but I loved suffocating for her. I'm sure you know the kind of love I'm talking about, or at least have read about it. Since then, since we broke up, I've had trouble figuring out who I was and where I stood by myself. I've been dating this girl who is beautiful and great, but she doesn't make me feel... anything really. She's fun to be around, but if I'm not around her it almost feels like she stops existing." He paused, realizing he'd just dumped a lot of information on her and smoothed a hand over his face. "Sorry that's a lot to take in. I probably should have warned you before I started talking. I'm a bit of a mess." He shrugged and grinned before shaking his head. He really was a mess. He hadn't realized what his feelings were stemming from until he started speaking. "I just... I dunno. I think I jumped from one girl to another without giving myself a chance to figure out who I was by myself, so now I'm stuck in this loop of being whatever they need from me instead of trying to be what I need."

ooc:

ooc:

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:00 pm

Noëlle blushed a bit more when Jayden grinned at her, his flirty charm causing a fluttery feeling in her belly. Curse him and his charisma! After thanking him for his compliment, he mentioned he'd never met a French girl before. He'd never met even one? That was very interesting, if nothing else. "Well, I am glad vous are 'aving a good experience. Zat iz ze word, I believe. Oui, and I zank you on my English. My grandparents nearly forbade my study of it. But zey are very... very French." A small grin came to her lips at the thought of her stuffy old grandparents. They'd tried to tell her that travelling around was useless and when she got a flat in England, they told her she'd come crawling back. Luckily, her love of new cultures outweighed their outdated prejudices.

After offering to listen to his problems, Jayden looked a bit confused, but she offered her best expression of "go on". If nothing else, she hoped he could get the obvious weight off his chest and feel better. Though, she still reasoned that the chamomile was helping. Soon enough, he began to speak, his words flowing in his interesting accent. He spoke of a school love, one that exhilarated him to no end, a girl that seemed a bit too wild and entirely reckless. Honestly, Noëlle was a bit glad he'd gotten out of that relationship. He then spoke of trying to find himself, and feeling lost by himself. Maybe that was why he'd gotten a different girl? Though admittedly, she was a bit sad to discover he was in a relationship, even if it wasn't a great one. "It is not a problem to me, Jayden. I did offer to lizen, did I not? And besides, Perhaps I can 'elp figure you out? It seems to me, zis first girl, she was bad for you, non? Exciting, oui, but very bad. And ze second girl, ze... current one? If she does not make you feel... 'ow you say, fireworks(?) even when you are away... maybe your 'art belongs with something to 'old it proper?"] She shrugged, sipping at her tea.

He then finished, adding that he'd jumped between two girls too quickly, not allowing himself time in between to focus on himself. Immediately, her mother's words came to her, and she spoke them, trying to help in any way possible, even if it was motherly wisdom. "Well, zere iz still 'ope, Jayden. But relationships, zey are a sort of life on zere own, no? With their own heart and soul. And whenever you end a relationship, you should give yourself... iz it... mourning? Time to allow your 'art to recover. To become who iz truly... well, you." A soft grin touched her lips, the Frenchwoman hoping that she was helping. It really wouldn't do to give him bad advice and false ideas, particularly on matters of the heart.

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:53 am
                                            Summer 2039x
                                            space(❣) Aʀɴʙᴊᴏʀɢ Eɪᴅᴇ
                                            spxxxxxxxxxce HalfbloodDurmstrang AlumnaPotioneer

aceIf you love somebody, better tell them while they’re here
                                            ace’Cause they just may run away from you!
                                            aceYou’ll never know quite when, well then again it just depends on
                                            aceHow long of time is left for you
                                            aceI’ve had the highest mountains, I’ve had the deepest rivers
                                            aceYou can have it all but life keeps moving!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was a Sunday in which Arnbjorg always get to travel in place around Britain and while there were still a lot of place she has yet to visit, she didn't mind. Besides, it wasn't like she forced herself into working 24/7 since technically she has more free time than her busy a** brother's. And she already fell in love with her niblings, so she wasn't at all bothered at the notion of babysitting sometimes. But then, Rubin already had gotten better- what with him taking a breather while also taking time with the kids and taking them to many hangout places that they would mostly likely love.

This time, it was a lazy Sunday afternoon: and Arni honestly had nothing to do at the moment. The twins were out hanging out somewhere in Diagon Alley with their neighbor and Drew was trusted enough to go to the Diagon independently so she was most likely hanging out with Laili. So, that left Rubin and Arni- with the former deciding to visit Madam Malkin's while Arni decided to just take some tea after they restocked their potions for the rest of the week. Arni always visited here when she needed to slow down, as well as under the impression that Brits were actually kind of social. But well, that's mainly because she had visited Finland before and no offense to them but they tend to be so...reserved. Not that she could have a say about being Norwegians, since they also tend to be reserved if you're not Arnbjorg. Sitting down on a table by the window, she ordered her tea and proceeded to read one of the books Rubin recommended. Arni usually didn't find books that interesting as going outside appeals her more, but in this case the story in this book was action and well-written so... she'd take it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            aceI take it in but don’t look down. ‘cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                            aceI’m on top of the world, ‘ay! Waiting on this for a while now
                                            acePaying my dues to the dirt; I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                            aceBeen holding it in for a while, ‘ay! Take you with me if I can,
                                            aceBeen dreaming of this since a child. I’m on top of the world!

with [herself] at [Golden Lotus]
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                            ((ooc))

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:32 pm
GAVIN SELWYN ____.______
Ravenclaw Alumnus ________
═════════════════════════ ____

Gavin couldn't fight the nervous shakes. Even after he took a seat at a booth where it was decidedly too far to turn back now. He thought that would make the worms in his gut go away, but it didn't. Logically, he had no reason to feel this way. It's not the first time he'll be seeing Rey out of school. And she must like him, obviously, or she wouldn't have agreed to go on a date. Their very first date, too. So that couldn't be it. But no matter how many times the brain tried to explain, the heart simply wouldn't listen. ”Huh?!” Gavin jumped as soon as he realized someone was there.

Tapping her foot, the server repeated herself. ”Can I get ye' anythin'?”

How long had she been standing here? Gavin couldn't bring himself to guess. He shook his head quick, muttered something like “I'm waiting on someone” but he was moving on autopilot and could've really said “Chickens are the new dinosaurs” and wouldn't have thought twice. But the waitress seemed to shrug and walk away, so, here's hoping it wasn't the crazy gibberish.

Just calm down. Gavin tried to beat the words into himself. She's already your friend, there's no way to muck it up so bad that that would change. And really, that's what mattered. That, and possibly getting to know each other a bit better. He knew all the superficial things already; her name, birthday, a few sparse hobbies, and the general gist of her family. But there's so much more and that was something he was excited to learn. Almost as much as he hoped to discover more about himself along the way. The whole world had opened arms for him now, he could do anything, go anywhere (within reason, of course.) For now he's agreed to help the family business while he takes the time to decide what, exactly, he wants to do for the rest of his life. Or at least to start with. So long as his brother was trusted to run the family business, he had endless possibilities. It made him wonder what choices Reyna had made, if any, for the future. She had always planned for law enforcement and he was curious to see if she still felt the same after all of these years. Merlin knows his mind had changed at least half a hundred times.

╔════════════════════════════╗
WHEN:: Summer of 2040
WHERE:: comfy booth
WITH WHO:: xxx

╚════════════════════════════╝

oyehh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυи
                                          συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυиѕнιиє
                                          тнєяє ιѕ иσ ρℓα¢є ι'∂ яαтнєя вє
                                          ∂σи'т gινє мє иσтнιиg ιи вєтωєєи

spaceSher settled into a seat with his friend, glad to see Colten after having been apart for the duration of the school year. He'd made a lot of friends at Hogwarts, but he still very much considered Colten to be his best friend, so it was hard not getting to see him except on holidays. Sher was looking forward to spending as much of his Summer with the other boy as possible. He was also supposed to play host to his betrothed at some point, which would be interesting, since they hadn't spent overmuch time together since the announcement. Sher was nervous about it, to be honest. He chewed his lip, wringing his hands together under the table.

space"So, uh, how's school going?" Sher asked awkwardly. Truthfully, he wanted to ask about Cerise. But he'd be a pretty terrible friend if he skipped over talking about how Colten was doing just to talk about a girl. And he didn't want to be a terrible friend. Even if he was brimming with curiosity about the girl he was supposed to marry. No, going to marry. He was definitely going to marry her. After all, they seemed to get along well enough. And he had no reason not to marry her. But that could wait, because he hadn't seen Colten in months and they needed to catch up. He could be patient and get to all that later.

ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ ρℓαу
                                          уσυ мιgнт ¢αт¢н уσυя ∂єαтн σя α ¢σℓ∂
                                          ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ∂αу
                                          уσυ мιgнт gєт ωяιикℓу αи∂ σℓ∂
                                          вυт ιf уσυ ∂σи'т gσ συт αт αℓℓ, уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя fєєℓ тнє яαιи fαℓℓ

wнere - Tea Shop, seated near a window
                                          wнen - Afternoon, Summer 2041
                                          wιтн - Colten
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

murruelecreuset

Miss Gryffindork

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:22 pm
User Image
Colten "Cole" Lambert
Half-Blood Fourth Year Beauxbaton Angelus Adopted

Colten left Enid to meet up with Sher. She told him not to worry about her given that she could always find someone to hang with. He didn’t think she had many friends be he wasn’t going to question her. The meadows boy was one of his closest friends despite being miles apart during the school year. It sucked since he didn’t get to go to school with the rest of the people he knew there in England. It just meant he’d have to spend his whole summer with his friend.

Colten was happy as could be as he took a seat at their table. He had a feeling Cerise would be a topic of conversation at some point. “School is going good. My grades probably could be better, but I’ve still got time. All the school’s birds won’t take pictures of themselves.” He told Sher brightly. If he had it, his way he’d have his camera right now. However, there weren’t a whole ton of birds in Diagon Alley. “How’s school been going for you?” Colten asked wondering if Sher's time at Hogwarts was any better then his at Beauxbaton.

Company : Sher

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty
                                              Miss Gryffindork

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items