Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Golden Lotus Tea Shop ~ NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:01 pm
A tea shop specializing in the sale and preparation of several varieties of teas located above the Lilting Lyre.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:02 pm
This shop is available for people to roleplay in. If you would like to have a character own the shop, please apply here.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Nicole had always believed in the existence of karma and that if you put good in you'll get good out and that life revolves in a full circle. That being said she had never once believed it would be her in turn calling her best friend an idiot in regards to her love life. Her! Although comparatively, and she really did hate to, her love life had grown exponentially in just the past decade. She'd lost one husband, gained another (and far better in her opinion) and not only that gained and actually found her family and place in life. Something she had been so sure she had lost so long ago. And now she was circling around to give the very same advice to Fiona. If she wasn't so peeved and slightly amused she was pretty sure she'd be shaking her friend for her hesitance. An man was attempting to get to know her, had basically dropped the means of doing so in her lap (well technically according to her he had thrown it, but semantics!) and she was just doing absolutely nothing. It was maddening really! "Ok so, tell me your brilliant reasoning on why you haven't actually written this man, again? Was he too polite? Maybe he was startlingly handsome?" she asked dryly looking at her over the brim of her teacup. She was glad she had waited until their usual weekly get together to do this so she could use the tea as dramatic props. Tanya had to have gotten her melodrama from someone and she wasn't too embarrassed to admit it was her.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:07 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                              ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                              ѕιиgℓє
                                                              Looking Fashionable at the Tea Shop with Nicole
                                                              xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                              Startled
                                                              xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                              ❝ Seriously, we're talking about this now? ❞
                                                              ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

уσυ αяє тнє ℓ ι g н т н σ υ ѕ є , тнє ѕ є α м α я к ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              тнє т є м ρ є ѕ т ѕ ¢яєαтє∂ тнιѕ т ι ∂ є ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxxxxx
                                                              ι'νє ρ υ ℓ ℓ є ∂ тσ тнє в ℓ α ¢ к ѕιℓνєя σ ¢ є α и ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxx
                                                              ωнєяє тнє ¢ υ я я є и т αи∂ н є α ν є и ѕ ¢σℓℓι∂є ❋ ❋ ❋xxx
                                                              ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceFiona nearly choked on her tea when Nicole posed her question, wishing desperately that the woman had at least let her swallow before launching into an interrogation. Honestly, it was rude. And a waste of good tea, Fiona noted, grimacing at the spills that'd landed on the table. At least her blouse was clean, she thought. The Scotswoman's grimace turned to a glare as she looked back up to her friend, lips pursing together. "No' havin' a nice cha', then? Straigh' tae y' pesterin' me abou' my non-existan' love life?" she asked, setting the tea cup down. She leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes. "An', i's nothin' li' tha', I'll have y' know. I jes'... I ain' ha' nothin' tae wri'e 'im abou' tae begin wit. Wha' am I s'posed tae even say?" She adjusted her position in the chair, clearly uncomfortable. It wasn't that she hadn't wanted to write Celio; she'd actually wanted to rather badly. But every time she started to write him, she realized she had nothing to say to the man. It all seemed so... pointless. Just her rambling about what had been going on at the shop and the novel she'd been reading and the new breakfast place she'd discovered and on and on. All so inane and utterly pointless to tell him about. It wasn't like he'd care to hear about any of it. "I don' even know wha' th' man was thinkin' when he gave me the address i' th' firs' place. He didn' exactly give me much tae go off of..." She trailed off, blushing furiously. One thing she was definitely not going to tell Nicole was what exactly the Italian had said when he'd handed off the paper. She had a feeling if she did, her best friend would never let her live it down. And would become even more obnoxiously stubborn over the whole thing, which she definitely didn't need. "S'been ages, anyway. If I wro'e 'im now, he'd prob'ly no' even remember who I was."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                              xxx❋ ❋ ❋ уσυ αяє тнє и α ν ι g α т σ я ωнσ и є ν є я ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α ∂
                                                              xxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ ωє ωєяє ℓ σ ѕ т ιи тнє ѕ ι ℓ ν є я ѕ є α
                                                              xxxxxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ ι ωαѕ тнє ѕ н ι ρ ωнσ ωαѕ тσσ ρ я σ υ ∂ тσ єνєя ѕ ι и к
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ є ¢ н σ ; му ν σ ι ¢ є ιѕ αи є ¢ н σ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Nicole gave Fiona her most angelic smile as she sputtered and choked on her drink and as she accused her of going straight to the problem rather than beat around the bush she only gave a shrug. It's almost like the other woman forgot she was a Gryffindor at one point. Really. Her excuse though that she didn't have anything to write to him about however made her give her friend a flat stare. "Seriously? The entire point of a letter is to blather on nearly endlessly about either yourself or your day to day activities to another person. Isn't that what we do every week? Unless this is your way of saying you'd like to stop this." she replied with a teasing smirk as she poured a bit more tea into her cup and added her sweeteners. This was entirely too fun. Was this how Fi had felt giving her the business about Gearvin. Probably. Well, if it hadn't been for the Scot she wouldn't have had the confidence to go after him so it was her turn to return the favor. And if this Italian even made her a tinier bit happier than she had been with Jaime she would call it a win. As her friend kept going on about how she wouldn't have anything to talk about in the letter Nicole noticed a blush suddenly bloom on her friend's face and she paused in her ministrations to stare at the woman. She was hiding something, what she had no clue. Maybe there was more to the story than this random man giving her his address to write? Had he given her something else? Had there been a passionate embrace. And she hadn't told her!? Shame! "I'm sure that if he remembered you after only running into you for a few minutes before that he's definitely going to remember you after months of standing around waiting patiently for the woman who stole his heart to write him." she remarked with an over dramatic sigh. Chuckling at her own dramatics she came back and gave her friend a soft smile. "Besides who could forget you? Gorgeous redhead able to leap tall buildings in heels? It'd take a concussion for him to forget." Nicole nodded before taking a sip and grimacing a bit before adding a touch more cream.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:02 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
Ariana Hawthorne
Hufflepuff Alumna - Twenty Eight - Halfblood - Singer
╚══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The day had been foggy and gloomy and so far, the winter had been looking a lot like rainy spring showers, only colder. Although home was warm and cuddly, Seth had insisted they go out somewhere. It was too early for dinner, so they decided on a cafe instead. Ariana had been trying – and failing miserably – at cutting out caffeine, so at least drinking tea was a good way to decrease caffeine consumption. Baby steps. The brunette dipped her tea bag in and out, in and out until the hot water had turned a dark orange, almost brown shade. She sat with both of her hands cupped around the mug with her mittens placed on the table.

Brown eyes glanced over her boyfriend and she couldn’t help but smile at him. It was nice that even with both of their hectic schedules, they still made it a priority to spend time a lot of time and no matter how often they saw each other, Ari never got bored of Seth. In fact, they always found new ways to keep the spark in their relationship alive. Maybe that was true love? Or just being in love? Ariana didn’t know – she wasn’t a love expert even though she liked to think she was. Most of the guys she dated were douche bags – they couldn’t teach her s**t about true love. But not Seth. He was sweet, genuine, loved her on her bad days, cared about her family, respected her. The list could go on and on.

I never knew you could hold moonlight
'til the night I held you.
You are my moonlight,
baby.

Diamond Wales

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image

And even though the moment passed me by
                                                  I still can't turn away
                                                  Cuz all the dreams you never thought you'd lose
                                                  Got tossed along the way
                                                  And letters that you never meant to send
                                                  Got lost or thrown away

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

a**ɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ, Oʟʟɪᴠᴀɴᴅᴇʀ's || Wᴀɴᴅᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ

════════════════════════

Seth had been deliberating, really deliberating, over how he was going to go about things. Usually he had his brother to actually help him out there, but Seth hadn't quite spoken to Alan in a while. Alan was off doing Merlin knew what, and then there was William who was basically running around trying to play knight in shining armour or some such nonsense. Marzaan had also managed to vanish off the face of the planet, getting involved with something that involved travelling. In effect, he was currently the only sibling in his family in London. He could have asked Damien, but he had his hands full with his new daughter, so he didn't go that route. Instead, he decided on his own about how he was going to do it, and he looked up as Ari sat down with him.

He leaned over and gave her a kiss, a blush shading his features as he pulled back and gave her a small smile.
                                                  "Hey, glad you made it. How's Mackenzie doing? Still excited about coming home for the holidays?" He knew that the young girl enjoyed time with her mother as much as she could, which hadn't really surprised the Ravenclaw as much as it should have. "So, um, I asked you here for a reason, and I guess I should get on with it, shouldn't I?"

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, this is going to be nervewracking...
                                                  Taken By: Arianna Hawthorne
                                                  OOC:

We grew up way too fast
                                                  And now there's nothing to believe
                                                  And reruns all become our history
                                                  A tired song keeps playing on a tired radio
                                                  And I won't tell no one your name
                                                  And I won't tell 'em your name

kiska166

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:14 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana gave Seth a kiss as he learned over her and planted one on her lips. His felt soft, but she knew it wouldn’t be long before the weather chapped them up a bit. “Oh, yeah. It’s funny – I don’t remember ever being that excited about coming home from Hogwarts. I mean, I was. But not to the extent she is.” Mackenzie was a bundle of excitement and it seemed like she felt any emotion with just passion, be it happy or sad. That probably explained why she was ecstatic about coming home for the holidays.

Ariana raised an eyebrow, really trying not to show her curiosity when Seth mentioned that he asked her to come out for a reason. This whole time, she thought that her boyfriend just didn’t want to sit at home. The brunette nodded, waiting for him to continue although she was sort of freaking out on the inside. Did something bad happen? Ari slowly sipped from her cup, avoiding any tongue burn that she would get from drinking too quickly, staring directly at Seth. He seemed nervous. Was he going to tell her something bad? Was he going to break up with her? The singer’s mind raced and jumped from conclusion to conclusion. No, it couldn’t be that. There were no signs! They haven’t fought about anything major. Their relationship was healthy and good, wasn’t it? Ariana supposed he could be telling her something good, but then why would he be so nervous? The brunette didn’t have a choice but to sit back and listen.

You are my moonlight,
baby.

Diamond Wales

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:30 pm
User Image

And even though the moment passed me by
                                                  I still can't turn away
                                                  Cuz all the dreams you never thought you'd lose
                                                  Got tossed along the way
                                                  And letters that you never meant to send
                                                  Got lost or thrown away

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

a**ɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ, Oʟʟɪᴠᴀɴᴅᴇʀ's || Wᴀɴᴅᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ

════════════════════════

Seth gave her a small smile as Ari commented on Mackenzie's eagerness to be home for the holidays. He could probably guess why, and that was more along the lines of the fact that Ariana had a very friendly family. Though, considering her daughter was in Gryffindor and not Hufflepuff, maybe Mackenzie didn't like her house. Seth hadn't quite been pleased about his own sorting, but found it a lot easier to deal with the people in his former house rather than those in Slytherin. He decided not to voice this, figuring that Mackenzie would say if that was the case on her own. Seth certainly wasn't going to put words in her mouth. "She might just really miss home. I know I did when I was her age, though not so much certain things about home. The house elves at school certainly were better cooks than my mother is" He got a wry smile on his face when he said it. He did love his mother, just there were times that seemed like he had endless patience. He was glad that he hadn't been back home in a while. Otherwise he'd be subjected to another round of move the furniture.

He took a deep breath as Ari simply looked at him curiously. He didn't know if it was expectation or nervousness, but he certainly knew that he was feeling nervous himself. If she wasn't, then he had enough for the both of them. He shifted and then reached into his pocket.
                                                  "I was thinking for a while, and I was wondering. We've been dating for a couple of years, and I was wondering if you wanted to change that." He pulled out a box and bit his lip before flipping it open and setting it in front of Ari. Oh, he wished he could find his normal amount of calm, since he was certain he could feel his insides twisting around. "Would you marry me?"

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, this is going to be nervewracking...
                                                  Taken By: Ariana Hawthorne
                                                  OOC:

We grew up way too fast
                                                  And now there's nothing to believe
                                                  And reruns all become our history
                                                  A tired song keeps playing on a tired radio
                                                  And I won't tell no one your name
                                                  And I won't tell 'em your name

kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana couldn’t help but chuckle when Seth commented on his mother’s poor cooking. She’s never really heard much about the woman and the little information she did hear about her was mainly negative. Although a curious mind, she never pried. The brunette figured if her boyfriend wanted to talk about it and tell her about his childhood, he would do so voluntarily. “I’m sure the food isn’t any reason for wanting to come home,” Ari said before pulling the cup of tea up to her lips and drinking from it. No matter how good of a cook somebody was, Hogwarts never failed to satisfy an empty belly. Not only were the feasts spectacular, but so were the daily meals. Ever since Ariana had been living alone, Hogwarts’ food was probably the number thing she missed the most.

Brown eyes looked up at Seth expectantly, waiting for him to finally tell her what was up. What was taking him so goddamn long? Didn’t he realize this was only causing anxiety? Time seemed to completely halt ever since he said, “I guess I should go on with it, shouldn’t I?” C’mon, rip it off like a bandaid, already, Ari thought, just hoping he’d somehow read her mind and do it. The bad, the good, the whatever kind of news it was, she just wanted to know and move on. There was no changing anything he was about to say now, anyways. No point in making her wait.

Ariana bit her bottom lip lightly when Seth asked if she wanted to change the fact that they’ve been dating for a while now. Two and a half years to be exact, and that was that. He was tired of her. He wanted to break up. That’s what this was about. And doing it in public was going to stop her from causing a scene, right? Ha! — what was that? Upon realizing that Seth pulled out a ring box and that he was proposing, not breaking up with her, Ariana cupped her hands around her nose and mouth in astonishment. Tears welled up in her eyes and before she knew it, they streamed down her cheeks and wouldn’t stop. She felt relieved, happy, surprised, loved, and overwhelmed and before she knew it, she was nodding in response to Seth’s question. Brown eyes stared at the ring for another moment before looking up at the man who had bought it for her through watery haze that glazed over them. “Oh, my God—yes!” she exclaimed, still covering the majority of her face with one hand while reaching out the other one for her fiancé to place the ring on her finger.

You are my moonlight,
baby.

Diamond Wales

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝐸𝒹𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓉 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓏𝓏 𝐻𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈
𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒥𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈
𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

════════════════

Lyre wandered around Diagon Alley, her daughter wrapped firmly in a bundle of blankets. It was getting chilly, sure, but she hadn't wanted to spend the whole day at home... again. That meant that while James was at practice, she was visiting shops with Maya. After spending nearly an hour looking at all the animals in the Menagerie, The redhead wandered over to the tea shop. Maya started a fuss as they crossed the street, so the young mother sat at a quiet table, doing her best to shush the upset baby. After laying the infant in her lap, Lyre wiggled her fingers, effectively capturing Maya's rapt attention... which thankfully meant her silence too. The baby was quiet apart from a few happy coos, so Lyre released a sigh of relief. Maya, if upset, could be very loud and very unrelenting... much like her parents...

Jade Galaksylph

Wʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴇɴ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ-ᴡɪsᴇ Hᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇs ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴏᴅᴅs?
Isɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ғɪᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴇᴅ?
Lᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ I ᴛᴏss ᴀɴᴅ I ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ! I'ᴍ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
Hᴇ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴀ ɴᴅ ʜᴇ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ғᴀsᴛ
Aɴᴅ ʜᴇ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ғʀᴇsʜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ! I'ᴍ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Hᴇ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ sᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ʜᴇ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ʟᴀʀɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʟɪғᴇ!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:52 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Aʀɴʙᴊᴏʀɢ Sᴜɴɴᴇᴠᴀ Eɪᴅᴇ xxx
Durmstrang Alumna Potioneer Half-Blood xxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{ Autumn 2035 }
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxx She's a rebel, she's a saint
                                                  xxxxxx She's salt of the earth and she's dangerous!
                                                  xxxxxx She's a rebel, vigilante-
                                                  xxxxxx Missing link on the brink of destruction!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Arnbjorg was certain that she was getting the hang of this since it has been days since she arrived here in England. Rubin was, like, surprised to see her of course. However, ever since she moved in with her sibling she suspected that there was something wrong with them, Rubin she meant. Arnbjorg actually tried to make them tell her about what was bothering them, until Rubin gave up and told her about their personal problem. Hearing it made the younger sister irk, and made her fret over her relationship with her boyfriend Nikolas. Sure, they had been together for five years ever after she and her ex-girlfriend Ani broke up because of falling out or something. Arnbjorg moved on from that though, because Nikolas was a great person to hang out with and he was very understanding! They were exchanging letters even if they were far away from each other, since he was unsure yet if he wanted to come to England from Norway.

After applying to the Potioneer society to Rubin's boss, she kind of met Jonathan Blythe there. He was an okay-guy, she guessed- though Rubin told her about how they met his daughter Ada Blythe. ("Ada came to my shop as some ambassador of some guy I met. I was hesitant to tell this thing to Aussie because we both know that he was going to annoy me with it.", Rubin explained a few hours ago.). Arnbjorg found it really funny as she recalled it, just when she was entering the Tea Shop. The smell of nice tea was quite relaxing, so she was going to buy one when she happened to glanced at a tiny woman (Seriously, as someone who was five-foot-eight, she looked so short!) sitting in a table with a baby. Arnbjorg figured that maybe it wasn't that bad to try socialize here, like, what could go wrong? Buying two teas, she approached the redhead and gave her a naturally friendly smile, "Hi!" She greeted, her green eyes were bright and excited behind her white-framed glasses, "Is it okay if sit here? I was kind of new here in England so I just thought it wouldn't be bad to meet someone here." Her Norwegian accent was still fresh and really noticeable, but she had no trouble speaking it at all. Besides, Norwegians were usually good in English while still retaining the good language and dialects, so Arnbjorg didn't feel any bad about her accent.

Is she trouble like I'm trouble? xxxxxx
                                                  Make it a double twist of fate or a melody that- xxxxxx
                                                  She sings the revolution, the dawning of our lives! xxxxxx
                                                  She brings this liberation that I just can't define xxxxxx
                                                  But nothing comes to mind xxxxxx

with {Lyre and baby} at {Tea Shop}

Tᴀᴋᴇɴ Aᴛᴛɪʀᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ

< Oᴜᴛ.Oғ.Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ >
                                                  text text text

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝐸𝒹𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓉 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓏𝓏 𝐻𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈
𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒥𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈
𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

════════════════

Lyre bounced Maya in her lap, the baby cooing at the wiggly fingers over her face. She was trying to read over a menu as well, wanting some hot tea to warm her belly. Maya, apparently deciding she no longer cared about wiggle fingers, decided kicking her mom in the tummy was more fun. Lyre sighed, moving the baby so she was in arm, then the redhead put a bottle in the baby's mouth. She sighed heavily, only to gasp when a cup of steamy tea was placed before her. Standing there was a girl she'd never seen, but that seemed rather excited. She said she was new and wanted to meet new people. "Well, of course you can sit here. I'm just spending the day with Maya here. We were snackish, so we decided to stop in. Actually, I was stuck deciding on teas, but you picked. Thank you, I mean. It's not all the time someone buys me a drink!" She giggled, taking a moment to sip the tea, much to Maya's chagrin. With a happy sigh, Lyre returned the cup to the saucer and resumed feeding. "My name is Lyre, by the way. Lyre Masters. And Welcome to England. I'm from Wales myself, actually, and Maya was born in Scotland." She bounced Maya a bit, adjusting the wiggly baby.

Jade Galaksylph

Wʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴇɴ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ-ᴡɪsᴇ Hᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇs ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴏᴅᴅs?
Isɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ғɪᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴇᴅ?
Lᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ I ᴛᴏss ᴀɴᴅ I ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ! I'ᴍ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
Hᴇ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴀ ɴᴅ ʜᴇ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ғᴀsᴛ
Aɴᴅ ʜᴇ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ғʀᴇsʜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ! I'ᴍ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Hᴇ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ sᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ʜᴇ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ʟᴀʀɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʟɪғᴇ!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:17 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Aʀɴʙᴊᴏʀɢ Sᴜɴɴᴇᴠᴀ Eɪᴅᴇ xxx
Durmstrang Alumna Potioneer Half-Blood xxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{ Autumn 2035 }

xxxxxx She's a rebel, she's a saint
                                                  xxxxxx She's salt of the earth and she's dangerous!
                                                  xxxxxx She's a rebel, vigilante-
                                                  xxxxxx Missing link on the brink of destruction!

Arnbjorg smiled as a manner of saying 'thank-you' as she sat down, after the redhead said yes. Oh, that wasn't so bad- for a newcomer at least. "Your welcome, I kind of just felt like it. And well, hey, I think it's kind of a good way to make friends, right?" But to be fair, Arni had done it before with her now long-time bestfriend Tuuli back when she was in Durmstrang, so she thought it couln't be that bad to do in England. Then again, optimism makes the world go round. Adjusting her white glasses, the young Norwegian smile and introduced herself as well, "Arnbjorg Eide." She said, "I'm from Norway, though I think name already gives the hint about it? Anyway, you can call me Arni if you like." She did blink when she heard the surname 'Masters', as she recognized the surname from the famous James Masters who was from the Scottish Quidditch Team. Obvious, she still thought her home country's team was the best there was. But still, she didn't say anything about it because hey, respect.

Is she trouble like I'm trouble? xxxxxx
                                                  Make it a double twist of fate or a melody that- xxxxxx
                                                  She sings the revolution, the dawning of our lives! xxxxxx
                                                  She brings this liberation that I just can't define xxxxxx
                                                  But nothing comes to mind xxxxxx

with {Lyre and baby} at {Tea Shop}

Tᴀᴋᴇɴ Aᴛᴛɪʀᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ

< Oᴜᴛ.Oғ.Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ >
                                                  text text text

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:36 am
Look up, I look up at night,
Planets are moving at the speed of light.
Climb up, up in the trees,
every chance that you get,
is a chance you seize.
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
Pureblood | Father

Darcy apparated in front of the building thankfully not disrupting the flow of traffic or the small bouquet he had in his hands and took a few calming breaths before climbing the stairs to the tea establishment. It was maddening that he was more nervous now at the actual established date then he had been when he had asked Ned for it. To be fair, when he had asked her he had been under the impression that she would say no but had been completely blindsided when she had actually agreed. Not that he was upset that she had! Just that he had figured his feelings would remain one-sided. He had become complacent with his feelings towards the single mother believing that they would only become as close as two single parents could and not willing to show that his feelings for her had changed. If he was honest with himself, he was mainly hesitant with his feelings because of how different they were between her and Jane. Intellectually he knew that they could be different because it involved two different women but he felt there was more to it. With Jane everything had felt bright and ready to burst, like if they didn't do things right that minute then it was all going to be over but with Ned it was..different. Darcy chuckled to himself unimpressed with his lame answer as he pushed open the door of the tea shop and chose a table in view of the door. So he didn't exactly know how he felt when he was around Ned besides the warmth that always spread when he was in her presence, but maybe today he would get a better glimpse. He looked down at the tea menu in front of him holding the flowers in his lap and wondered if he should get a pot warming at the table or wait until she came for them to order separate."

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:
All that noise, and all that sound,
All those places I got found.
And birds go flying at the speed of sound,
to show you how it all began.
Birds came flying from the underground,
if you could see it then you'd understand?

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff