Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The dserters, Rogue Anti Military unit[full roster,sorry) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:00 pm
ஐ Ķaylee Ivring ஐ
User Image
As she felt the boosts from the spells, Kaylee turned to see Kaiya casting spells on them again. “That stubborn-!” she hissed under her breath, but didn’t stop her friend. She knew full well how it was to have to stay on the sidelines, and how crushing it felt to feel like she needed to do something, anything to help. She’d let Kaiya do what she wanted for now, but there was going to be a stern talk later between the two of them, so long as Kaiya didn't kill herself spending her mana.

Quickly seeing the general was at the disadvantage, she focused back on the fight. Kimo would keep Kaiya safe, at least. As he fell to the ground, Kaylee quickly cast a spell that sent spikes of earth at the general.
Phoenix347

SokoBlairse13thsin

Rynn01

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:37 pm
Saia Kakaru

SokoBlairse13thsin

Phoenix347

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After casting those spells, she felt even more worn out but she couldn't quit now! Kaiya made her way around the battlefield and helped her allies when they needed it. A quick wind spell to help them dodge or a heal spell when they get hurt. She didn't care about her mana depleting, helping her friends beat this guy was more important.

She was running more slowly, okay it was more of a walk now. She rested behind a huge boulder, trying to regain her strength. She was sleeping for two days after this fight.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:36 pm
Rynn01

SokoBlairse13thsin

Phoenix347

[[Anyone there?]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:04 pm
Saia Kakaru
Rynn01

SokoBlairse13thsin

Phoenix347

[[Anyone there?]]

I was waiting on soko because it was a really thin post he had, and the most I can get would be 1-2 sentences.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:21 pm
Phoenix347
Saia Kakaru
Rynn01

SokoBlairse13thsin

Phoenix347

[[Anyone there?]]

I was waiting on soko because it was a really thin post he had, and the most I can get would be 1-2 sentences.

hey sorry boout that just moved ne job just got internet post will be up shortly  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:38 pm
General Schoel
the general flung soko off as the spikes impaled him the change in him was instantly noticeable his form began to grow and distort roughly doubling in size, his skin turning a sickly yellow and his aura taking on a visible, wispy, black, smoke like state. exuding an odor that can only be described as death held stagnant.

soko hit the ground hard, the wind knocked out of him he struggled to stand his body drained from using to much mana he used his word to help support his left side the sight that met him upon looking up numbed his body and mind, dropping him back to his knees

Saia Kakaru
Rynn01

Phoenix347

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:38 pm
SokoBlairse13thsin

Saia Kakaru

Rynn01

+++Cale Parthenon+++

Around the back of the general now and still keeping his sanity, Cale fired on the man, although it was useless as he changed again, and his mana grew visible. Takign a sniff, he instantly snorted out the soot before reaching his sleeve up to his nose. "That's just disgusting..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:15 am
ஐ Ķaylee Ivring ஐ
User Image
”Not again…” she whispered in horror as Schoel was now completely demonized. She fell to her knees in shock, trying to desperately think of a way for them to win but coming up with nothing. Everyone was running out of mana, and it seemed impossible that they could beat them as things were right now. She covered her mouth and nose, desperately thinking for a solution and trying to not inhale the stagnant odor.

No, there has to be a way. Looking around, she spotted Kaiya hiding again. It wasn’t enough cover as she would have preferred, but it would have to do. She cast a giant tornado around General Schoel, hoping to trap him in the vortex for a while before running to Kaiya’s side. ”If he attacks here, run. I’ll be alright, so don’t worry about me.” Kaylee told her friend gently, before sitting down and placing her hands on the earth before her. Oh great god of the earth, lend me your strength and mana. she prayed, and she felt a trickle of mana going from the earth into her. It would take a few minutes for her to even receive a decent amount, but she would take what she could get. She needed to stay still for this to work, which was the reason why she hardly ever used it in battle.
Phoenix347

SokoBlairse13thsin

Rynn01

Saia Kakaru

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:39 am
Saia Kakaru

SokoBlairse13thsin

Phoenix347

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaiya held onto her nose, that odor was incredible powerful and it stunk to high heaven. She looked at Kaylee and nodded to her. She erected up a barrier to protect them both as Kaylee focused on her next attack. Kaiya would have to buy time. She left the moderate safety of the rock and held strong. She couldn't get close to Soko or Cale at all. Both of them could use a good heal though, "Healing Light!" large rays of light poured over them both, healing some of their injuries.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:02 am
Rynn01
Saia Kakaru

SokoBlairse13thsin

Phoenix347

Soko took a deep breath as kaiya's spell quickly restored his body. the situation looked grim, he and Cale could barely put a dent in the now consumed General, and kaylee was even resorting to hr earth prayer, though it would be difficult she was their best hope, but they would need to keep the now demonized general distracted.
"hey Cale remember hat ridiculous training exercise from boot camp, that weird game of tag where there was on person who was it and everyone had to tag him s many times as possible without getting tagged back..guess what big ugly over there is it....bet you ten bucks i can score higher! he gave a nervous smirk before launching himself at high speed towards the monster in their wake slashing the back of the generals leg before kicking off his back and landing prone to launch again on a nearby piece of rubble.....
(sorry for the wait work has been exhausting)  

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:38 pm
Phoenix347

SokoBlairse13thsin

Rynn01

[[Hey just wanted to let you guys know (in case this isn't dead) that I'm going on a trip and I won't be back until the 28th so responses from me will be spotty]]  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff