Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Return of AIDA (Dot/Hack Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:06 pm
User Image

Cipher ►◄ Munge
Corbenik ►◄ Skeith

Hearing voices, Cipher glanced in that direction worried about one of the players stepping to close to Munge. A moment later the world seemed to spin and he was sent skidding against the ground on his side. Munge smirked a bit then spoke, his gaze not trailing from the white haired boy "It's not your concern." his eyes turned towards the two "My brother refuses to listen to reason." Munge spoke a smile still on his face. Cipher pushed himself back up to his feet "Shut up!" he yelled charging once more at the male. Again, Munge managed to block the attack, the two glaring at one another as their blades locked. A moment later a small explosion sent both of them backwards. Darn it! I thought that would do more damage Cipher thought with irritation one knee on the ground.

[quote"The Sphinxy"]
vader-lifer14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:14 pm
Bastion Storm
Ես տանել իրենց կյանքը ինձ հետ

Silver Storm
Եթե ​​միայն ես չեմ լինի միայնակ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here...listen to the song of my soul... [Current Theme: [aLIEz]
I'm more powerful than I ever was before, but that power came with a price... [Current Mood: Battle Ready]
I believe that anything can change if you fight for what you believe! [Weapon: Hand to Hand Combat]
As long as I can keep fighting, I'll do it... [Condition: Healthy]
Bastion logged on into The World and watched as reality slipped away and was replaced with the MMO world. He stretched a little bit and felt his virtual bones pop. He didn't have shoes as he was a Tribal Grappler and wanted to keep his mobility up and his fighting style flowing. Hearing an explosion he blinked a couple of times and before running towards the site. Seeing what appeared to be four players and two fighting he quickly closed the distance and looked at the four of them. "What's going on here!?" Taking a fighting stance he looked between the two that were locked in combat being cautious of them.
Նրանք քշել ինձ. Նրանք կործանել ինձ. Այդ Կարմիր Աչքեր կլինի վերջ ինձ ցավ ֆոր...

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:15 pm
vader-lifer14
DragonChild09
Krylancelo Mooncrest

Maria/Aislynn
Epitaph Fidchell

User Image
If you are lost in your way
deep in an awesome story
don't be in doubt and stray
cling to your lonesome folly
now you're too close to the pain
let all the rain go further
come back and kiss me in vain
mother oh do not bother...

OOC:

Aislynn watched now even more confused as the two continued to clash and the older one mentioned his brother refusing to listen. So they were brothers? Playing together in the game? The blue haired girl deducted the problem to the fact there appeared to be a significant age difference and that the two probably didn't get along and got into fight upon entering 'The World'. About what she had no idea though it was most likely just an ordinary sibling quarrel.

The explosion made Aislynn jump backwards in surprise and her eyes to widen as yet another person stepped in to break up the fight. Seeing him step between them made her run and join him. "Whatever your quarrel is, this is not the place to settle it. If anything it should be in the arena." she said with a stern look, looking between the both of them. If the younger one chose to attack them it would be a big mistake, she possibly had back-up from not only his older brother but from the Tribal Grappler before her and her party member.

Hear the chorus of pain
taking you back to proper ways
it's so easy to find
if you could remind me
now you are lost in your way
deep in an awesome story
so I will find you again
kiss you for lonesome folly...
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:25 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest

DragonChild09

The Sphinxy

Danny/Sigurd

Epitaph: Tarvos

User Image

Sigurd let out a groan as the two players brawled. He flinched from the explosion, then saw the Tribal grappler move in to break it up. "Look, dudes...I don't get what this fight is about. A grudge, rare items, a lover's quarrel; I don't really care. If you wanna PK each other, take it to the arena, or out to a field or dungeon." He told them, not really wanting to get involved. If they kept going, he'd probably knock them both out to end it.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image

Cipher ►◄ Munge
Corbenik ►◄ Skeith

Cipher looked past the two players now standing between him and Munge who smirked back at him. They both knew that the arena was out of the question, they weren't allowed in there. Pushing himself back up, Cipher took one step before wincing and falling back onto the ground, gritting his teeth. Munge will kill them if they tick him off.... at least they seem to think I'm the bad guy here.... I guess. Cipher thought to himself, eyes on the ground in front of him as he pushed himself up to his hands and knees. Munge let out a small sigh, placing his sword back into it's sheath as he approached the two that intervened "It's just a bit of a... disagreement. Sorry that we bothered you, he tends to get a bit.... feisty at times. I'll just grab him and we'll be off." Munge spoke with a small smile. A small flicker of fear crossed Cipher's face as Munge stated that he was just going to grab him and go. He couldn't fight back much more, he was at his limit.

[quote"The Sphinxy"]
vader-lifer14

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:02 pm
Bastion Storm

Silver Storm

I'm more powerful than I ever was before, but that power came with a price... [Current Mood: Battle Ready]
I believe that anything can change if you fight for what you believe! [Weapon: Hand to Hand Combat]
Bastion turned to the girl that appeared and intervened with him. Rather brave for a Shadow Warlock, but it takes all kinds even here. Turning his eyes again to another player that listed off reasons for the fighting. Bastion watched the blue haired one get closer to them and explain the situation to them, flicking his eyes over to the smaller of the two he was able to catch the flicker of fear from the younger one. Taking a deep breath Bastion moved quickly between Munge and Cipher bringing up his guard and cracking his neck he stood firm. "No, you won't be grabbing him. Whatever this is it ends now." Bastion's voice was firm declaring that if Munge proceeded another fight would begin.

vader-lifer14

The Sphinxy

DragonChild09

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:57 am
vader-lifer14
DragonChild09
Krylancelo Mooncrest

Maria/Aislynn
Epitaph Fidchell

User Image
deep in an awesome story

OOC:

Aislynn gave a sigh of relief as the two brothers stopped their quarrel and blinked when the older one said he would carry the other off somewhere. She hid a snicker but stopped being amused when the Tribal Grappler butted in. They had stopped fighting so she was going to let them go, so why wouldn't he? "The fighting has stopped and they have not hurt anyone. It should be fine to let them go. But if you insist on making sure they don't cause more trouble..." she first said to the Tribal Grappler but her head turned towards the brothers. "I can watch them. I was about to leave to an area with a rare item at the bottom of its dungeon anyway. Perhaps they would like to come along. I need more members for my party anyway."

Her tone and her expression looked both friendly as well as give off a vibe that meant they would have no choice. A smile that could kill. Not that she would have a chance against two people in a fight, but perhaps they would obey her regardless.

Hear the chorus of pain
it's so easy to find
if you could remind me
deep in an awesome story
so I will find you again
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:07 pm
Bastion Storm

Silver Storm

Dropping his stance to normal he nodded towards the girl accepting her terms. "If you're gonna watch them, would you mind if I tagged along? My students are all done for the day, so I could use a little distraction. I'm level 59 if that helps you decide." Bastion bowed and stood back up. "Oh the name's Silver Storm."

OOC: Sorry it's so short, was up late when I typed this out.

vader-lifer14

The Sphinxy

DragonChild09

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:08 am
User Image

Cipher ►◄ Munge
Corbenik ►◄ Skeith

Munge glared at the man as he moved in the way, stating that he wouldn't let him grab Cipher. "It's already over. He can't fight any longer." Munge spoke his more friendly attitude seeming to vanish as his voice and eyes turned cold. As the girl stated that she would watch them, Cipher got back to his feet, his blades vanishing and the ends of the red strings around his arms seemed to merge in the palm of his hand as he glared at Munge. They're not going to let me take him. Might as well rest up and get a group ready. With any luck he'll be worn out again after the dungeon. Munge thought to himself. Letting out a small sigh, Munge waved his hand as if shooing a bug away "I'll pass. I told my guild I'd be back by now." his gaze turned onto Cipher "You sure you don't want to come? They miss having you around." Munge cracked a smile, only to be met with the glare from Cipher. "Fine, I'll pick you up later." Munge said with a small shrug before looking back at the two people between the two of them "What dungeon are you going to anyway?" he asked curiously then remembered he hadn't introduced himself "Oh, I'm Munge by the way. Pleasure." he spoke giving them a smile. Cipher looked at the man that introduced himself as Silver Storm "I'll come along I suppose." he spoke in a calm voice. They managed to tick off Munge, not something you want to do, especially if you're a player. Turning his gaze back to Munge he spoke though he was still talking to the two standing between them "I don't recommend telling him what dungeon, but that's your call."

[quote"The Sphinxy"]
vader-lifer14

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:53 am
vader-lifer14
DragonChild09
Krylancelo Mooncrest

Maria/Aislynn
Epitaph Fidchell

User Image
deep in an awesome story

OOC:

Aislynn was feeling nervous about the tension that swarmed around her new-found party. Munge had turned them down but to her surprise, Cipher agreed to come. She couldn't force both of them to come, not when one had guild obligations. The entire guild might hunt her down. Looking between the two of them and then at everyone else after the question of the dungeon was asked, she answered despite Cipher's warning, "The area is called Soaring Sky Golden Treasure Gem. It's an area I saw on the board. The person described it as paradise, but strangely didn't say anything more about it. And then I saw the post got deleted. But I'm sure it's fine, probably just an error of some sorts." she explained.

She hid it well, but deep inside she was a tad nervous. Aislynn had read all about what people knew about the past incidents with 'The World' but nothing of that sort has happened lately. In fact 'The World' was fixed so well to make sure such incidents never happened again.

Hear the chorus of pain
it's so easy to find
if you could remind me
deep in an awesome story
so I will find you again
User Image

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:53 pm
User Image
Logging in ...... Seraph
Welcome To The World
{。^◕‿◕^。}

Slowly awakening Seraph finds herself back near the place where she has logged out. It was her secret hideout to which she purchased through some contacts and resources. Feeling as she looked at her hands, she gripped them as she smiled in joy. "Alright!" after feeling the adrenaline, she looked around and found her rifle on the stand. Walking over she grabbed the strap and placed it over her shoulder. Slowly lifting and swiping her right index finger she started to look for anyone in the area. She wanted to do some dungeon's while she has the chance before the pizza delivery comes, and she wants to make sure she has everything assorted before entering a dungeon. She's the type where she find's herself in the back, keeping her allies from being overrun by attacks where they're not much suited to counter. But even so she's a run and gun type, she likes to get into the fight and show off some sweet moves. Her personality changes as she enters the game. She becomes this tomboyish girl who likes to live on the edge of things, but that doesn't mean she sway's from her objectives, supportive fire is one of her roles in a dungeon fight. Handling her rifle on her left arm, she open's her secret hide out door and starts crawling out of which looks to be a small basement corridor. Finally standing up she breathes in the air. "Alright, time to find some peeps to pair up with. But I wonder, should i equip some ammo while i have the chance? Ammo is a thing, yeah I should do that first." as she left calmly, just walking into a crowd. She vanished as though it was a flowing river carrying her away.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff