Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Anyone interested in a Dot Hack Roleplay?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:14 pm
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Dot Hack roleplay. I was thinking of making it post .Hack/G.U. with new people chosen by the Epitaph and Aida returning. =D I'll think up more details as I get more people. The character I had in mind was going to be the new Epitaph of Prophecy, Fidchell. I may add in another regular character who becomes infected by Aida as well.

So the plot will take place a few years after G.U., Tri-edge is defeated and it seemed like Aida had disappeared. But disturbances suddenly happened in The World, Aida has returned and started taking victims again. Now a new team of Epitaphs have been formed to take the Aida on, but who will be leader and will they be able to get along and team up to stop Aida from trying to take over?

If my plot is off from the original plot of G.U. in some way or if I'm forgetting something, please let me know. It's been a long time since I've played G.U. (played and finished all three games and watched a little bit of Roots, also beat the original .Hack games) so I might have accidentally missed something.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:33 pm
The Sphinxy

Hello sphinxy! Just thought I'd jump in to say hello! razz  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:16 pm
Phoenix347
The Sphinxy

Hey, haven't talked to you in awhile. biggrin Haven't posted in this guild for awhile either. ^^; Was thinking of joining or making a roleplay here.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:24 pm
The Sphinxy
Phoenix347
The Sphinxy

Hey, haven't talked to you in awhile. biggrin Haven't posted in this guild for awhile either. ^^; Was thinking of joining or making a roleplay here.

We're in great need of RPs, it's started to become a mainly 1x1 style guild lately ((myself included sweatdrop ))  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:08 pm
Phoenix347
The Sphinxy
Phoenix347
The Sphinxy

We're in great need of RPs, it's started to become a mainly 1x1 style guild lately ((myself included sweatdrop ))

lol It's cool. I'm not into 1x1 but that is mostly because most people want to do smut or nsfw. ^^; I might just post the roleplay and see what happens. I've made it before but closed it down in the main forums cause I have things I need to do. But since this guild seems to run kind of slow, it should be fine here.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:41 pm
The Sphinxy
Phoenix347
The Sphinxy
Phoenix347
The Sphinxy

lol It's cool. I'm not into 1x1 but that is mostly because most people want to do smut or nsfw. ^^; I might just post the roleplay and see what happens. I've made it before but closed it down in the main forums cause I have things I need to do. But since this guild seems to run kind of slow, it should be fine here.

idk what dot hack or .Hack is so I'm sorry I won't be able to help much sweatdrop  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items