Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Looking for someone to do a 1x1 Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:45 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest

I'm fine with a thread, I'll set it up and make a profile that we can use. Oh...oh I almost forgot, there's no magic

Thank you for telling me there is no magic, so now I can determine which character I am using. So by no magic...it obviously means like no spiritual power, elemental fire/water/earth/air and such right?

Correct, just good old fashioned swords, shields, spears, maces, axes, great swords, two handed axes, two handed mauls, etc...

Ok now I am 100% understanding of this world now. Excuse me as I figure out my characters, as most of my recycled ones are magical beings...haha. I can only think of two that do not have 'magic' in a way.

It's fine, oh since it's technically a video game world, do you want our characters to know each other from the real world or no?

I want to say that they have not known each other in real life.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:06 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest

I'm fine with a thread, I'll set it up and make a profile that we can use. Oh...oh I almost forgot, there's no magic

Thank you for telling me there is no magic, so now I can determine which character I am using. So by no magic...it obviously means like no spiritual power, elemental fire/water/earth/air and such right?

Correct, just good old fashioned swords, shields, spears, maces, axes, great swords, two handed axes, two handed mauls, etc...

Ok now I am 100% understanding of this world now. Excuse me as I figure out my characters, as most of my recycled ones are magical beings...haha. I can only think of two that do not have 'magic' in a way.

It's fine, oh since it's technically a video game world, do you want our characters to know each other from the real world or no?

I'm making the thread now, I'll post my character there. Once you post yours, I'll put up an introduction.  

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:07 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest

I'm making the thread now, I'll post my character there. Once you post yours, I'll put up an introduction.

Ok! I can't wait to try this!  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces