Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Looking for someone to do a 1x1 Rp Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:15 pm
Hello, my name is: Krylancelo
I'm a: 20 year old male, I'll be going back to school next year for computer networking and I love Roleplaying, it's such fun.
My schedule is was a little crazy, but I plan to be back on every single dau/
I am looking for anyone really, I'm not to picky on plots or literacy. As long as they can post frequently post.
Here's a sample of my skills:
♜Leon Knight♜
☪Archfiend Hunter-Gamma☪
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leon started when the alarm went off, several papers went flying in different directions. He groaned and rubbed his eyes slowly standing up quietly. Leon looked at the door to his bedroom, he had stayed up most of the night filling out paper work. Before the alarm went off he must have passed out. Walking into his room Leon looked around. His bed was still freshly made and his room had anyone not known he lived here would look untouched by human hands.

He spent many nights at his desk and they seemed to be increasing. None of it really that important. He didn't see much activity from the Archfiends and spent most of his time here or training. Leon didn't have much of a social life and it bugged him slightly. It's not like he was that old, just busy. He sighed and stripped carefully before stepping into the shower.

Leon stayed in the shower for sometime and sighed letting the shower run over him. He could almost feel himself falling asleep and had to smack himself a few times to keep from sleeping. Leon turned the shower off and stepped out, slipping a pair of sweats on. He groaned and brushed his teeth getting ready for the days events.

Grabbing a plain white shirt he stopped before putting it on. He touched the left side of his chest where his hunter's mark was. Taking a deep breath he slipped his shirt on and walked towards his book case and picked up a rather hefty book. Walking towards his desk he set down and opened it. Inside the book was hollowed out and in it set a Berta 9. mm handgun. While his long sword was his main weapon, it didn't hurt to have a back up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:30 am
Krylancelo Mooncrest

If you're looking for someone, I can be of assistance. I'm going to ask that question regardless of you saying you can do whatever. Is there a pairing you are in the mood of doing? Like really REALLY want to do?  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:24 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Well....hmm...since I've had a day to think it over and stuff, I kinda wanna do a Sword Art Online type deal, so the pairing would be Human x Human, but it would be in Aincrad just without Asuna or Kirito.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:42 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest
Well....hmm...since I've had a day to think it over and stuff, I kinda wanna do a Sword Art Online type deal, so the pairing would be Human x Human, but it would be in Aincrad just without Asuna or Kirito.

Out of all the popular ones, I actually do NOT know about Sword Art online, what a sucky roleplayer I am...haha. Is it something I can easily follow or do I have to take time out of a few days to understand it? If it will take time out of a few days, I will have to beg if there is anything else? ><' lol...I feel bad ^^'  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:18 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest

Out of all the popular ones, I actually do NOT know about Sword Art online, what a sucky roleplayer I am...haha. Is it something I can easily follow or do I have to take time out of a few days to understand it? If it will take time out of a few days, I will have to beg if there is anything else? ><' lol...I feel bad ^^'

No, it's pretty easy to follow. Pretty much it's a fantasy setting, everything is set in a game and if you die in the game then you die in real life. The game has 100 floors and the goal is to clear it and get out of the game alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:22 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest

No, it's pretty easy to follow. Pretty much it's a fantasy setting, everything is set in a game and if you die in the game then you die in real life. The game has 100 floors and the goal is to clear it and get out of the game alive.

Oh Wow! I kind of like it! Can we do an original story with that kind of plot or do you want to follow the exact OC's?  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:37 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest

Oh Wow! I kind of like it! Can we do an original story with that kind of plot or do you want to follow the exact OC's?

An Original story is just fine, I was hoping we could do an original story  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:38 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest

Yay! Ok, if I am not following it right, then do tell me since I don't know about Sword Art online. So we are basing this on the game and going through 100 floors. Do the people still have to eat and do the necessity stuff (Like eating [as i mentioned], and sleeping)?  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:54 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest

Yay! Ok, if I am not following it right, then do tell me since I don't know about Sword Art online. So we are basing this on the game and going through 100 floors. Do the people still have to eat and do the necessity stuff (Like eating [as i mentioned], and sleeping)?

The anime doesn't really say, but they do eat and sleep so I'm going to say yes. Do you wanna PM or set up a thread?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:57 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest

The anime doesn't really say, but they do eat and sleep so I'm going to say yes. Do you wanna PM or set up a thread?

I prefer threads since I get notified (if you quote me) but I can do PMS if you really want to do Pms  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:04 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest

I prefer threads since I get notified (if you quote me) but I can do PMS if you really want to do Pms

I'm fine with a thread, I'll set it up and make a profile that we can use. Oh...oh I almost forgot, there's no magic  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:10 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest

I'm fine with a thread, I'll set it up and make a profile that we can use. Oh...oh I almost forgot, there's no magic

Thank you for telling me there is no magic, so now I can determine which character I am using. So by no magic...it obviously means like no spiritual power, elemental fire/water/earth/air and such right?  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:50 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest

Thank you for telling me there is no magic, so now I can determine which character I am using. So by no magic...it obviously means like no spiritual power, elemental fire/water/earth/air and such right?

Correct, just good old fashioned swords, shields, spears, maces, axes, great swords, two handed axes, two handed mauls, etc...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:52 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest

Correct, just good old fashioned swords, shields, spears, maces, axes, great swords, two handed axes, two handed mauls, etc...

Ok now I am 100% understanding of this world now. Excuse me as I figure out my characters, as most of my recycled ones are magical beings...haha. I can only think of two that do not have 'magic' in a way.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:45 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest
ShadowStream-chan
Krylancelo Mooncrest

Ok now I am 100% understanding of this world now. Excuse me as I figure out my characters, as most of my recycled ones are magical beings...haha. I can only think of two that do not have 'magic' in a way.

It's fine, oh since it's technically a video game world, do you want our characters to know each other from the real world or no?  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff