Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ryuutama - The 'Oregon Trail' of RPGs! Filled up! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:27 pm
I can help too. I bought the book.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:57 pm
I'm gonna bow out. I think I have a little too much on my plate atm. I'm sorry.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:23 am
Alphabet and I still are working on our character concepts but we will begin our character sheets soon.

Alphabet is playing a magic based minstrel.

Since we don't have any attack types I'm currently waiving between making a little tsundere battle princess or a hunter.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:53 pm
PupSage

Okay, this paints a slightly different picture for me. Spending money to support developers, to me, means a combined fiscal and emotional investment, rather than passing whimsy.

If you want to take Plainsfox's spot, you may.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:15 am
Rain Yupa
PupSage

Okay, this paints a slightly different picture for me. Spending money to support developers, to me, means a combined fiscal and emotional investment, rather than passing whimsy.

If you want to take Plainsfox's spot, you may.

Yay, Farmer with Hunting coming right up!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:04 pm
Kowsauni
Alphabet and I still are working on our character concepts but we will begin our character sheets soon.

Since we don't have any attack types I'm currently waiving between making a little tsundere battle princess or a hunter.

After looking at the current part composition, I will pick up the spare on whatever you don't take of those two. My concept will stick either way.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:19 pm
PupSage
Kowsauni

After looking at the current part composition, I will pick up the spare on whatever you don't take of those two. My concept will stick either way.

I ruled out hunter so if you want to play that or do your farmer with hunting skill that's cool

I'm sticking with the noble or possibly jumping back to my healer witch idea. I'll decide by this weekend. My wife is still working on drawing our different character concepts to see which one sticks.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff