Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Silk Purse ( Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:12 pm
Phoenix347

Ruby stood in the market wearing her usual clothing, trousers, a mans shirt and a jacket over it. Her breast tied down and her hair pulled under a cap. She didnt look much her age, a bit younger but her features enough to help her pass off as a man for now.
In her hand she held a silk purse, one she had robbed of a thief, the silk told her what she needed to know about who had it so for now she simply had to wait to see the man it was taken from, a simple task on its own. He was a fairly tall male and he held himself in a way he stood out enough. Once she caught sight of him she moved her plan moving forwards once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:11 am
Krazy Kuni

"Damn, the palace was much better then these streets. No wonder Father wanted me on the throne..." Prince Leon Spade muttered under his breath. Only a few minutes out of the palace and already he had lost all of his coin. Covered in a cloak over the servant clothes, he had little left to use for himself, although he had no real plan of action now. Maybe leaving for the colonies was his best option? Now that he was without coin however, how was he to find passage? Leon kept trying to think of the possible options he had now that he had left his home, few of which looked bright.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:24 am
Phoenix347
[

Ruby trailed the man for a short time, as he passed near an ally she grabbed the collar of his cloak and shirt and dragged himi nto the shadows unnoticed by passersby's. Once alone she held out the coin purse "I believe good sir this is yours, when one runs into you, cover your pockets and alway check them when you pass by young children who are poor. Pickpockets are to common in the streets".
Looking up at him she was a tad smaller, although this close she could clearly see now that he was of a higher status then he dresses. His face clean and his skin far better cared for then the normal mans.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:31 pm
Krazy Kuni
Using more 'educated' language that would come from a noble.

In an instant, Leon was pulled out from the street, only to be confronted by some stranger. Being presented with his coin purse, Leon snatched out of the persons hand. "These streets are uncivilized." he retorted. "I wouldn't have to worry if you people had some honor." The man was shorter than him, red hair sticking out under the cap which was interesting compared to the hair on the guests in the palace. He didn't have a clue as to why he was pulled aside by this vagrant.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:57 am
Phoenix347

"All I am here to do is help" Ruby said raising her hands. "But if you don't listen then I can not help you, I am not hired to watch a spoiled b*****d. You watch where you go, or you will lose more then your coins". She spoke in an even voice, not a hint of a threat in her voice and simply a cold truth, merely because she had actively seen and acted with those of the other party she knew well enough how it was to spot an easy target such as he man before her.
Shaking her head she turned, she doubted he would last long on his own, he lost his coins easy enough and it was clear he wouldnt take much heed to her words blinded by his own bruised pride. There was not reason to point out why the women were without homes as the same with children, he was a man and wouldnt understand that at all in this time.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:11 am
Krazy Kuni

The young man began defending himself, like he was the one being placed on trial. "Wait!" Leon called to him as he walked away. "Can you at least take me to the city's edge? I'll pay for your time." Leon held up the back, clenched tight now that he learned the commoners commonly steal. "I would say it's a fair trade." In truth he didn't know how it would be a fair trade, he read up on common currency value, although to this commoner any amount could have been 'fair', but he'd rather take his chances with one that returned his only money, than take the risk.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:09 am
Phoenix347
Ruby smiled and turned around "Good, the laddies learning, but Ill warn you bandits are out of the citys and with what you have the would kill you. Since your alone and easy o spot as a rich fellow, your an easy target." She said it simply and plain as it had been before, clearly he needed the information at the least to try and find a group willing to let him travel with them, and if he had patience that would go well, if not well hopefully he wasn't foolish enough to go out alone again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:21 am
Krazy Kuni

Leon gritted his teeth as the man joked about his situation, although gave him a warning. He was sure the servant's outfit was going to be enough cover but perhaps commoners could just tell the difference. The thought of bandits however he hadn't considered, thieves he had. "I can take care of myself. Will you help guide me or not?"  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:35 am
Phoenix347

Ruby noticed she had hit a button and smiled a bit to herself "I suppose I could, but stay close and quiet. Look at me and keep to yourself. You can follow those rules yes?" She spoke with a grin as she turned, tucking a losse strand of hair back under her cap she walked to the ally opening and looked out. The normal activity was going on, men bartering with those who were selling items and children running up and down the street's, woman idly catering about fashion.
Waiting for a moment she righted her cap and walked out, fixing her man's jacket as she walked she looked ahead for the most part, this being a main road she thought about the roads leading out of the town, most were main roads and another not used often. The easiest to get out of "We wont keep on the main road for long, the best way out of the city is off the main roads so were gonna head to the back roads"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:56 pm
Krazy Kuni

Leon kept quiet, not letting his frustration show. "I'm not an idiot." he declared to the man, before following him out of the alley. Instead of just watching him, Leon kept looking about to witness more of the city he wasn't given the chance to learn about. All his time in the library was spent reading novels, journals and text to quote, 'properly educate' him. Out here though, much of it amounted to nothing. Maybe he could travel to another country and become a teacher or something similar, if his guide was trustworthy enough. Leon still had doubts after losing his coin in the first place.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:18 pm
Krazy Kuni

Ruby clanced back at him, he may claim he isnt an idiot or fool but the way he looked about sang a different story. His wide curious eyes filled with life, wonder and fear, she could tell he was on he alert now even as he looked at new things for whta she assumed was the first time. He reminded her of a child from a small town she had once seen, a little farmers daughter who was eager to see more but fearful of what she would see in the city. Looking ahead again she quickly crushed the thought. The longer he stayed the more trouble he was going to find.
Turning a corner ruby looked up to a woman who wore deep color's, charcoal colored her eye lids and her lips painted a deep red, the woman spotted Ruby and smiled at her. Wrinkling her nose she pressed on.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:35 pm
Krazy Kuni

Leon watched as his questions about the city began to answer themselves, commoners running around for errands, shops and their goods, carriages and horses moving about. At least those stories his parents called useless were helpful. As they kept walking, Leon was beginning to get tired of the distance. "How much further until we reach the edge of the city?" he asked as they turned a corner.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:41 pm
Phoenix347

"This isnt a small town, it takes a few minuets to reach the gate's. Relax, even if the royal guard was after you I could smuggle you out of this place."Ruby boasted as they walked. She really didnt expect anymore then an upset father to be after him in truth, an easy enough job to get him out. "Look up ahead, the homes are thinning out so were almost...." She froze then seeing men in the royal uniform turn onto the road they were on, scowling she made another turn. "Keep close" she barked at him, the few times she seen the royal guards out in these streets was to get in trouble or to find something to please a 'craving'. She didnt plan to find out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:07 am
Krazy Kuni

"Tch. I am no fugitive, I just can't stand being kept in this place." Leon couldn't say who he was, but he was worried that his parents might have sent out the guards to search for him. The nation was preparing its military after all, and his parents could easily decide to send them to search for Leon. When the man turned to a side street, telling him to keep close, Leon remained in the street to watch members of the city guard walk onto the road they were taking. Instead of following the man into the other street, Leon waited for the guards to be out of sight. "If this is how you react to the sight of them, they must be doing their job well."  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:03 pm
Phoenix347

"There here, so there looking for someone to play with or to line their pockets" Ruby said as she looked back at him. "No one who isnt in need of something enters here. Ive watch them ignore crimes on this road simply for a bit of coin, and ive seen them drag men and woman into dark allys. Not every Royal guard is as clean as you have been led to believe"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff