Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Searching(small semi plot driven rp) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:08 am
Looking for a small group(between 3 and 6 people) to fill roles in a RP idea i have
it is going to be story driven(somewhat) but will delve into each characters struggle(aja we will all have our "shining moment") hopefully leading to a grand finale.....so looking for
-the best friend
-the mentor
-the hidden love
-the hard hitting rival
optional roles...
-other love interests( for the best friend,rival,mentor or whatever)
-the older sibling
-and the younger sibling
- etc etc
setting The world is a place of great technological and magical sfeats working side by side, but events foreseen many centuries ago have been set in motion the world collapsing strange twisted creatures lurk and the world is destabilizing..... what happens rest on a small group of friends, but even they don't know it yet
i am playing a Former Soldier but i will get into details later(still hammering everything out)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:14 am
We need more group RP's. For that, I am in.
I'll take a stab at roles once a more concrete storyline has been created.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:58 am
I'm in! But what exactly do you mean by the hidden love?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:32 am
Phoenix347
We need more group RP's. For that, I am in.
I'll take a stab at roles once a more concrete storyline has been created.

AWESOME(i am fairly new to running rps so please bear with me)  

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:59 am
Saia Kakaru
I'm inhttp://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/posting.php?mode=quote&p=374534721#! But what exactly do you mean by the hidden love?
in love with, but ti shy, proud....etc to show it  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:26 pm
SokoBlairse13thsin

I'll join in and interested in playing the hidden love role. Unless someone else wants it. If its already taken then I can be the best friend.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:39 pm
I'd probably go for hard hitting rival, maybe more competitive than just outright nemesis. Depends how much of the story we're building through.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:21 pm
SokoBlairse13thsin
Saia Kakaru
Just wanted to clarify, thanks! I'd be interested in any role really (minus the rival) but mainly the best friend or the hidden love.  

Saia Kakaru

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:26 pm
Saia Kakaru
SokoBlairse13thsin
Saia Kakaru
Just wanted to clarify, thanks! I'd be interested in any role really (minus the rival) but mainly the best friend or the hidden love.

okay so update so plot is rough but will also depend on what everyone does (so i guess you could say it's a fluid plot line) the main characters are a small band of deserters and,or they're allies that are trying to prevent the military from awakening a demon that has been sealed away for millennia, who would bring ruin to the world.........basic rough plot for yah
and you can play up to roles so if you want to to fill a role pm me the character idea( it's pretty free range,withing obvious limits like no gods,ubers,op ya'll get it) and i will let you know any thoughts issues, with it so that we can get this rp going  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:20 pm
SokoBlairse13thsin

okay so update so plot is rough but will also depend on what everyone does (so i guess you could say it's a fluid plot line) the main characters are a small band of deserters and,or they're allies that are trying to prevent the military from awakening a demon that has been sealed away for millennia, who would bring ruin to the world.........basic rough plot for yah
and you can play up to roles so if you want to to fill a role pm me the character idea( it's pretty free range,withing obvious limits like no gods,ubers,op ya'll get it) and i will let you know any thoughts issues, with it so that we can get this rp going

Nothing wrong with falling back to the basics as long as it's interesting for everyone.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:51 am
Phoenix347

Saia Kakaru
[/quite]
Rynn01

hey whats up here is the character bio layout and

updated roles list
the soldier-Soko Conrad Blaisre(me)
the best friend/hidden love-name to be chosen(Rynn01/Saia Kakaru)* one each still waiting for a solid "it;s mine"from either--roll a die if you need to*
the hard hitting rival-name to be chosen(Phoenix347) you voulenteered as tribute muhuhahahaha,jkjk looking forward to your character
the mentor-open
other roles all open as well
character layout....

name
wight
hair
eyes
notable features

personal date

personality

combat data

please pm me profiles so we can start this asao or whenever

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:33 am
I call hidden love~  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:36 am
SokoBlairse13thsin
Phoenix347

Saia Kakaru
[/quite]
Rynn01

hey whats up here is the character bio layout and

updated roles list
the soldier-Soko Conrad Blaisre(me)
the best friend/-name to be chosen(Saia Kakaru/)* one each still waiting for a
solid "it;s mine"from either--roll a die if you need to*
hidden love-name to be chosen(Rynn01)
the hard hitting rival-name to be chosen(Phoenix347) you voulenteered as tribute muhuhahahaha,jkjk looking forward to your character
the mentor-open
other roles all open as well
character layout....

name
wight
hair
eyes
notable features

personal date

personality

combat data

please pm me profiles so we can start this asao or whenever

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:22 am
SokoBlairse13thsin
Phoenix347

Saia Kakaru

Rynn01

Nothing wrong with falling back to the basics as long as it's interesting for everyone

okay recently a very big oversight was brought to my attention and that would be the vagueness of well everything so i hopefully fixing that

the main group, the former soldier,best friend, hidden love, hard hitting rival are all ex military and label/branded as traitors/deserters.terrorists, All were supposed to be part of a military operation. to release a demon sealed away and then subdue and gain control of it, sacrificing a village in the process... and sabotaged the endeavor in the process of escaping and are now under employment by a small rebel group that is aware of the military's recent actions,(mainly operations similar to the fore mentioned one)which have allowed for demons and other such evils into our world, and are attempting to stop them
tech level sword and shield to modern era,
magic can be anything from healing to elemental to buffering to possibly small summoner style magic...
hope that helps  

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:56 am
That helps greatly thanks  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers