Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ⓢ ⓔ ⓐ ⓡ ⓒ ⓗ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Kouhai

Skilled Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:05 am

once there was a fancy little girl who dreamed about the world,
however; the world just kept pushing her down.
one day, she discovered she gained a disease over her big break from school;
the dreaded disease of ******** it. I'm going to die.' she told herself while sitting on her chair, looking blankly at the screen in front of her.
'why does is matter now?', she asked herself

gaia_crown
Hello, people whom I probably have never met before, or maybe I have but I have completely forgotten because I'm a b***h like that.
I'm here to find some delectable, delicious, and non-toxic ( or maybe toxic, if you know what I mean. ) roleplays!

A little bit about moi!~

I'm a female for now, and I'm pretty fun, but I do have this thing where I kind of suddenly freak out, and everything would just become a mess. I'm genderfluid, so it doesn't matter whether you refer to me as a male, a female, an it -- it doesn't matter to me. I absolutely adore romance roleplays, whether it goes too far or not, however I like mixing it up with other things. I cannot do Sci-Fi nor horror. This is only because I don't really get how it goes. Well, not everything is for everyone anyway.

OOC talk is much appreciated, as Roleplaying for me isn't really a profession, and hence, I'd like to become friends with y'all! 98% of the time, I will only do 1 x 1 RP's, but if you have some plugging to do for your group roleplays, you may do so below. Who knows, I might be interested in them.

Let's see, what did I miss?
Oh! Right. Roleplay medium varies, and I could go through E-Mails, but I would appreciate it if you PM me about it first. I prefer discussing plots, ideas and life through PM, but small talk is nice in this thread, as well! Roleplays will happen in 3 areas; E-Mail, PM or Threads.
For roleplays that are fit only for mature audiences, I'd prefer to keep them private in, PM me about them, too.

Writing style and length varies for me, depending on my mood, my engagement in the roleplay, the way I slept, my dog's food, the amount of food I have in my fridge, and a whole lot of other factors. Generally, it goes from one paragraph or two, as I am only a casual roleplayer. However, if you give me more, I tend to give back more, too. Not to worry, though! I never leave out details. I love detailed roleplays, whether it be from the fluttering of the skirt, or the environment around them. Not too much, though, just the needed elements.

What are you waiting for?
Quote me, PM me, comment, or whatever.
If you have any questions, then feel free to just ask.
If you feel quite talkative, then please do talk to me. I'm in need of some talking, too.
Never fret, I'll be waiting, love. Always.

'. . i tried so hard and got so far.', she thought to herself, before letting out a sigh.
'in the end, it doesn't really matter.' she finished,
looking on up to the sky, she realised that that was just a mere song
. . she needed just needed one thing to cure this disease of boredom.
Roleplays.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:09 am

the dreaded disease of ******** it. I'm going to die.' she told herself while sitting on her chair, looking blankly at the screen in front of her.

gaia_crown
Do you see this thing right here? This thing is a b u m p.

'. . i tried so hard and got so far.', she thought to herself, before letting out a sigh.
Roleplays.

Little Kouhai

Skilled Giver

Little Kouhai

Skilled Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:15 am

gaia_crown
yum_puddi

Roleplays.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:18 am

gaia_crown
yum_puddi

Roleplays.

Little Kouhai

Skilled Giver

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas