Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply A Wizard's Handbook (Suggestions, Help, and Useful Guides)
Name Changes and Twin Questions (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:44 pm
I have some plans for my characters Alice and Jasper Lancaster but I wanted to be clear on everything before going through with it.

Question 1 :

I'm planning on Jasper changing his last name back to what it originally was before he was adopted as he never felt like part of the family really.
So I was wondering if there is anything I needed to do in order to change him name besides just editing his profile and having it reviewed?

Question 2 :

My further plans is for the two of them to get married after his name change (since they aren't actually related). After that I planned on them having twins.
However I was thinking of having one twin magic and the other would be a squib. So my question is can you have twins one with magic and one without?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:02 pm
1: All you have to do is change the name in the profile and get it reviewed. If you want, you can add something into the backstory to explain why it was changed.

2: There's no reason this wouldn't be possible, provided that the twins are fraternal. Because fraternal twins come from two completely separate sperm/egg unions, they are not actually any more alike than any other pair of siblings. If the twins are identical, however, this would not be possible, as they would share 100% of their DNA.  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
A Wizard's Handbook (Suggestions, Help, and Useful Guides)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games