Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes ~ Open! Now Hiring! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image

-------------------------------------------
---------------Ferb Black
Previous School: Dark Mark Institute
School Year: 2021
Current Job: Owner of Crazy Wolf Music Hall and Bar

Ferb walked into the building and just smiled enjoying the atmosphere. He walked up the stairs to see what was upstairs. To his surprise he spotted a few Decoy detonators which he found could be useful if he needed to get out quick from somewhere. He grabbed a few decoy detonators as well as a some Peruvian instant darkness powder. He walks up to the cash register to check-out.

OOC:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:41 pm
Out under the moon light,
Looking back at the city skyline...
Wrapped our arms around it;
We can feel the streets still pounding!
And I don't need to tell you-
That we can do whatever we want to.

User Image
𝕩𝕚𝕒
𝕘𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕖
𝕨𝕦

𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Xia didn't really know why Jiayi liked Diagonally so much, seeing how she wasn't magic. She didn't really think any less of her stepsister for being a squib (which everyone said you should really say but there you go, she'd said it), it was just that Jiayi seemed to know how everyone felt sorry for her about it, and used that to her advantage as much as possible. Bàhbā had once joked, privately, when Jiayi wasn't around and he didn't think Xia was eavesdropping, that had she gone to Hogwarts she certainly would have been a Slytherin. But it was October and Xia hadn't seen her father since the beginning of August, so she really didn't want to think about him much right now. After a long day of clothes shopping, which her stepmother and stepsister never seemed to tire of, Xia's reward was a shop of her choosing, and she had chosen the joke shop. What wasn't to like? She eagerly roamed the aisles, trailed by a far more dignified Jingfei, while Jiayi hovered near the door, occasionally rolling her eyes. "I want a bubble machine, and extendable ears, and a fanged frisbee, and a swamp...," she rambled on, ignoring the fact that she was not likely to leave the shop with any of those items, knowing the house her grandparents kept.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

And there is no need to hurry-
Life keeps moving on, no worries...
We stand still; the world keeps turning.
Let's run away from our uninspired lives;
And find our place together in the sun!
We won't look back, we'll just enjoy our time.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 𝓢𝒆𝓿𝒆𝓷ℱ𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝒆 ℋ𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽ℱ𝓸𝓻𝒆𝓿𝒆𝓻 𝓓𝓻𝒆𝓪𝓶𝒆𝓻

Joellen wandered around the large shop, eyes wide at all of the odd things to be found. No wonder Luke liked it here so very much! She lifted some sort of trinket, a snowglobe, to be more precise, and pressed the little button, watching in awe as snow sprinkled about the little house in the globe. With careful hands, she set it back down in order to continue her wandering. After a while of exploring, she discovered a pretty pink area and quickly fell in love with a silly little creature she discovered there. According to the tag, it was a pygmy puff, though she wasn't entirely sure what that meant. Jo looked around when she heard the door open, but resumed her playing with the little poofs. It wasn't until she heard the voice speak about what all they wanted that the girl's attention was truly diverted. She hurried to where she heard the voice. Sure enough, it was another girl about her age!! But wait... that was someone familiar! Jo thought for a moment, before placing her. At the zoo! With Momma Steffi! It was Xia! "Hi there... 'member me, Xia? From the zoo on field trip day? You were lost from your teacher but me and momma Steffi helped?" She grinned, still hugging one of the fluffy little puffs.

The Forgotten Weasley

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝒇𝓸𝓻 𝓲𝒇 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝒆 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓬𝒆?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:23 am
Out under the moon light,
Looking back at the city skyline...
Wrapped our arms around it;
We can feel the streets still pounding!
And I don't need to tell you-
That we can do whatever we want to.

User Image
𝕩𝕚𝕒
𝕘𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕖
𝕨𝕦

𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Xia did not take long to recognize the other little girl, and then paused for a moment, trying to decide if she liked Jo or not. She mostly did, she reasoned, since her and her One-Eyed Mum had let her stay with them for a while, and it had been kind of fun. Jo's hair was as bouncy as ever, and the lady, Steffi, was nowhere in sight. Maybe she was lost now. "Hi," she said with a small smile, before brightening at the sight of whatever Jo was holding. "What's that? Jingfei!" she demanded, spinning on her heel, but the woman was at the end of the aisle with Jiayi, looking at something else. Xia sighed dramatically and turned back to Jo. "I didn't know you were magic- what's that, anyways? Is it alive?" Whatever it was, it was cute. She wanted one.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

And there is no need to hurry-
Life keeps moving on, no worries...
We stand still; the world keeps turning.
Let's run away from our uninspired lives;
And find our place together in the sun!
We won't look back, we'll just enjoy our time.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:57 am
I can't seem to face up to the facts;
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax.
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire...
Don't touch me; I'm a real live wire.
Psycho Killer; qu'est-ce que c'est-
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

third year │ gryffindor │ pureblood

Alec had been spending a good deal of time wandering around Diagon all summer, seeing as he obviously didn't want to be home right now. His parents had lost their s**t because Sera had moved out, wasn't letting them arrange another marriage for her, and was becoming a 'blood traitor' or whatever. He was just annoyed she hadn't taken him with her, but he supposed she didn't want to get arrested for kidnapping. And it was only four more years before he turned seventeen. More like three, because he'd be fourteen in October, and that wasn't very far off. He sure as hell wasn't coming home again after his seventh year. He was probably lucky he wasn't engaged to anyone, either, but he figured his parents were having trouble with that, seeing how he was a Gryffindor and all, and all their idiotic friends probably thought that meant he was off frolicking with muggles or hexing Slytherins or something like that in his spare time. But not having an allowance anymore sucked. He'd sold some of his old toys and trinkets and whatnot for a little money, but had spent that on school supplies, since his parents had made it clear they'd only be spending the bare minimum if he was going to 'continue to shame them like this'. They could go to hell for all he cared. Who treated their kid like trash just because they didn't like his house? Fuming, he wandered around the prank shop, looking enviously at this and that. At least there was no bloody house elf trailing after him. He obviously wasn't worth the bother.

OOC:
oyehh

Run run run run run run run away...
You start a conversation, you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?
We are vain and we are blind.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:27 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxRESERVExKEEPER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucy's summer wasn't going as well as she'd hoped. She hadn't been able to see her friends and worse, she didn't go out of the house as much as she'd liked, mainly because her parents insisted that her and Daniel spend as much time indoors with them as possible. It might have been misplaced overprotectiveness or something, Lucy didn't care to know; all she knew was that it was frustrating to both herself and her brother (not that he'd say it out loud) and she was getting restless. So when it was time to buy supplies for the upcoming school year, Lucy couldn't get leave the house fast enough.

When they got there, Lucy begged their mum to let them go to Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes while Daniel played support and tried his best impression of puppy dog eyes. While she refused at first, their mother finally relented and the two children grinned, and ran off, calling out their thanks. Lucy led Daniel through the crowds as quickly as they could and by the time they reached the shop, they were both panting heavily, especially Daniel, but he was grinning widely; Lucy knew he enjoyed being out just as much as her, if not more. She'd been looking forward to this year as not only would she choose her electives but her brother would finally leave awful muggle school and join her. She'd already talked at great length about Hogwarts to Daniel the last summer, who'd soaked it all up like a sponge, but this year, their conversations were laced with anticipation as Lucy tried to unload all she knew about the castle onto him in preparation for September. The two wandered around the shop, taking in the sights in awe and trying the various toys. Lucy snatched a Skiving Snackbox off the display, smiling innocently as Daniel frowned at her. "You know mum wouldn't let you buy that, right? And you really should pay attention in class." Lucy let out a secretive smile and pulled out a small purse from her bag, filled with the allowances she'd saved up, before putting it back. "What mum doesn't know won't hurt her. And some of the classes are so dull," she whined dramatically, leaning against Daniel. "Why waste time in them when I can be doing other, more interesting stuff?" Daniel didn't look convinced, "But you can't get good grades if you bunk classes," he said with a sigh, but let it go. He'd tried before, multiple times, worried that she'd get in trouble but she payed no heed and continued on anyway, to his exasperation.

As they continued on, Lucy spotted a familiar head of curls out of the corner of her eye, and she turned to get a better look. To her delight, it was Alec, and she hurried to greet him. "Hey Alec!" she grinned, but her smile dropped when she got a closer look at him; he looked miserable, worse than the last time she'd seen him, which was back in June. "You don't look well at all, what the hell have they done now?" She didn't think she ha to elaborate on who 'they' were. The letters he'd sent in the past few weeks didn't paint a pretty picture and it seemed like things had gotten worse since his sister left. Lucy liked Sera but she didn't expect the older girl to just leave; it was understandable with their parents, but Lucy felt indignant on Alec's behalf since he was the one who was stuck dealing with the mess she'd left behind. She heard footsteps and Daniel joined them, with an aggravated "Really?" which he directed at her before sending Alec a curious look. Lucy sent him a sheepish smile back. "Sorry, I wanted to say hello." She turned back to Alec and realised that while she'd mentioned Daniel, he hadn't actually met him before. "Alec, this is my younger brother Daniel, the too-nice one. Daniel, this is my best friend Alec." Daniel rolled his eyes, but gave Alec a friendly look. "It's nice to meet you, Lucy's mentioned you."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxWeasley's Wizarding Wheezesxxxxxw i t hxxDaniel and Alec
                                                            f e e l i n gxxsatisfiedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcolourful flowers

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        Here's the unexpectedly long and overdue reply, sorry ^^"

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            When the passing looks to die for
                                            Take it in your heart now, love her
                                            When the case is out and you're tired and sodden
                                            Take it in your heart, take it in your heart...
                                            Back to when it was cool, 'cause there's no substitute
                                            Who even knows the truth? (The truth, the truth)

·✸· Ðσииεя Σιdε
                                                                    ( Halfblood MetaFuture Hogwarts StudentYounger Twin )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Donner was walking alongside his twin as they were going outside to hang out in the Diagon Alley, since they were pretty much in the right age to go out without the need of adult supervision, especially when it was just in the very place he live in. Besides, he was already familiar with the place thanks to hanging with people like Gideon and London since at least one of their parents owned a shop here. Especially Gideon since like him and Runi (the nickname he gave to Dagrun nowadays), live above a shop. His hair was a mix of pink and orange just because, but his eyes remained brown just so he could look like he and his twin were really related. Granted, as much as he was spirited he wasn't the type to overshadow people intentionally like he used to in his childhood.

It took a while for Don to convince Dagrun about going to a prank shop, but it wasn't like he was planning to pull these on anyone in his family or something. He did want to pull the prank for Marco, though, who was some posh punk who hangs out in the Lilting Lyre for his classical instrument lessons and pretty much of an arse. Donner has to make an angle on how to make it right, though, otherwise he might get into trouble by his pappa. But would it be worth it? Hopefully. "Man, I wonder if this place has something new aside from dungbombs," Donner commented as he took a look at the fanged frisbee frisbee, "Are these sentient? I feel like magic can make anything like a tennis ball sentient nowadays... Like Toy Story. Which would be kind of weird. And creepy."

PERSONAL FILES OUTFIT SIGNATURE TUNE

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                            ((ooc))

Outside cold and ghosting out with jet lag
                                            I took it to the right man, took it all back
                                            When the courts were closing, it was Bobby gracing
                                            I know that I put it to the right man, he put it back
                                            Caught in your eyes, stacks of lights come streaming back!
                                            Make it for the best times; Growing pains, good times

wнeɴ - Fall 2039 | xx
                                            wнere - Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes | xx
                                            wιтн - Dagrun | xx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:37 am
Are we wrong, are we right?
We jump first and then decide
It's hard to explain it
Heavy hearts weigh us down
And the waters getting deep,
Do we swim or do we sink?
'Cause there's still a long long way to go

ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

ten years old │ halfblood │ twin

Dagrun didn't even like the joke shop that much; she was only here because Don had really wanted to go, and they were supposed to stick together. At ten, the twins were nearly old enough to attend Hogwarts, and thus it would have been a bit ridiculous to forbid them from walking around Diagon Alley on their own, especially since it was literally their neighborhood. Besides, it was a Saturday afternoon and still plenty light outside, although autumn was edging towards winter now. Dagrun couldn't wait until it started snowing; Diagon Alley looked so peaceful and pretty under a white, puffy layer. She didn't see the point in pranking Marco, even if he was obnoxious, but her brother wasn't as good at ignoring annoying people as she was. "Toy Story is creepy," she agreed with a small frown. "That's why Finding Nemo is way better." She prodded at the Fanged Frisbees, then swiftly retracted her hand when one nipped at her.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

We're in over our heads
We're holding our breath
Will we ever get to the other side,
Before there's nothing left?
Our bodies are weak,
We're tired and hurting
Will we ever get to the other side?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:43 pm
                                            When the passing looks to die for
                                            Take it in your heart now, love her
                                            When the case is out and you're tired and sodden
                                            Take it in your heart, take it in your heart...
                                            Back to when it was cool, 'cause there's no substitute
                                            Who even knows the truth? (The truth, the truth)

·✸· Ðσииεя Σιdε
                                                                    ( Halfblood MetaFuture Hogwarts StudentYounger Twin )

Donner chuckled in relief when his sister agreed about his creeped-out response about Toy Story, while also thinking that Find Nemo was way better. Granted, fishes were cute though Donner doubted that they'll have one at home since their family owl Valki might eat it. And it won't help if he ever got a cat next year, either, so Donner was at loss there. ]"Which one, though?" He asked, out of curiosity, "The first one or the Finding Dory thing? I like the first one, to be honest." Also, the first movie was kind of a tearjerker, and Donner wasn't exactly good at hiding emotions like Dagrun so yeah. There's that. Though, he did kind of expect Dagrun to vent at him whenever she feel like it, or well- he suggested her to. Granted, his sister seemed to prefer his and Drew's company than any other adult in the family. Except tante Arni, he guessed? Probably because she was the only female-female relative in the family. That or something else.

He slightly flinched when a frisbee tried to bite Dagrun's hand and frowned, squinting his brown eyes. "Nevermind I'm not gifting that to Uncle Matt's dogs." He jokingly said, since Matt's home in Berkshire was all-muggle. In a muggle neighborhood. As they walked down in one aisle to another, he saw something that caught his eye: a snowglobe labeled "Weasley's Snowstorm". "Hey, this is one cool snowglobe!" He emphasized the 'cool', because puns, "It says that you can make magical snow out of it, too." And it was cheap to boot, too, but unfortunately he left his small pocket money at home. But hey, at least it gave him an idea on what to gift Dagrun for Yule, right?

PERSONAL FILES OUTFIT SIGNATURE TUNE

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                            ((ooc))

Outside cold and ghosting out with jet lag
                                            I took it to the right man, took it all back
                                            When the courts were closing, it was Bobby gracing
                                            I know that I put it to the right man, he put it back
                                            Caught in your eyes, stacks of lights come streaming back!
                                            Make it for the best times; Growing pains, good times

wнeɴ - Fall 2039 | xx
                                            wнere - Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes | xx
                                            wιтн - Dagrun | xx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:05 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was happily exploring a most amazing shop. There was so many things here! he wanted to try them all! But alas he had only so much. Not nearly enough to buy all of what he wanted so he needed to be picky. He was eyeing some joke wands to give to Jack. Maybe he can get two of them? He had shaken a display one and it became a rubber fish. They weren't too pricey. Maybe he could get something and tinker with it? If it didn't explode this it be ok right? He was in such an amazed state his hair was a yellow-green as opposed to it normal green. He was getting better and keeping it one color but right now he was just having too much color

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

Yukina101

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:31 pm
I declare I don't care no more
I'm burning up and out and
Growing bored
In my smoked out boring room

User Image

Ɠяуffιηɗσя Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя ✘ Mυggℓєвσяη ✘ Ɗαяє∂єνιℓ

☣☢☠Heath was hanging around the joke store trying not to be too much of a nuisance to his godfather and unfortunately succeeding since he was also on babysitting duty. Silas was off with his-ugh-girlfriend again and Lewis had spent the night at a friend's house so it was left to him to look after Lukas while both his dad's were working. Which wasn't an issue, he liked hanging out with his little brother, it's just that everything he wanted to do was soooo boorrrinngggg. How could he be bored in an actual joke shop, he'd never know! So here he was looking at some of the different weather in a bottle's wondering what could happen if he combined two at once while Lukas was entertaining himself with one of the muggle deck of cards. Soon, a kid he kind of recognized made his way over to the funny wands looking at them funny while his hair was this weird lemony lime color. "They don't turn just into fish y'know. I've got one that lets out a bang and acts like it's exploded. My dads hate it, but it's my favorite one." Heath said with a snicker.

Kungfudemoness

My hair is shagging in my eyes
Dragging my feet to hit the
Street tonight
To drive along these s**t
Town lights

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:57 am
User Image

Nico looked over to see a fellow classmate, Heath. They may be differant houses but that didn't bother Nico in the slightest bit. "Oh I figured." He said shaking it again and it became a small bouquet of flowers. He wondered how it did that and what made it be one thing over another? "I think me and my brother would have fun with them. I should get something for my sister too. But how's your summer?" Nico asked Heath. This was his first full summer with a family and as long as mom or dad was somewhere in Diagon Alley it was cool he could shop around. He already had his books and had gotten a bow for Scooter his rat. He was interested in what Heath had done with his free time.

Yukina101

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:54 pm
Growing bored

User Image

☣☢☠Heath nodded along as Nico said he'd possibly get a wand for his brother and sister to have fun with before asking about his own summer. "It's been so boring so far! My older brothers are all busy with other stuff or their own friends so they barely have any time to just hang out with me, and Lukas is fun and all but we don't always like the same things." he complained with a loud sigh. Lukas popped his head up at hearing his name and noticed his brother was talking to another older boy, probably someone who went to his special magic school. "Who's he?" he asked Heath quietly then scowled as his brother mussed his hair. "This is Nico, we go to school together." he answered simply. He was also pretty sure he was related to Gypsy and Jer but he didn't want to say something in case he was wrong. "Oh. Pick a card, please?!' Lukas turned to Nico enthusiastic to try out a new card trick.

Kungfudemoness

Street tonight
Town lights

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:07 pm
User Image

Nico listened to Heath chat about a boring summer and family. It didn't seem too bad to Nico. But he was still just happy for a family all his own. He figured if you've always had something it becomes normal. Heath's brother came up and asked for Nico to pick a card. Oh was it like the card trick dad would do? Nico liked those! With his hair going to a bright green he thoughtfully picked one. "This one! Nico said taking care to not look at the card just in case he needed to. He was still trying to figure out how these tricks worked. It was a fun challenge. It seemed to easy to simply ask how they worked. Where was the fun in that?

Yukina101

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:40 pm
Growing bored

User Image

☣☢☠Heath watched in amusement as Lukas looked super serious trying to do his card trick "It's ok, you can look!" the little boy told him before splitting the deck in half with each half in one hand. "Ok! Now uh...slip the card into one of these decks and watch me shuffle." Lukas waited until the card was back in the deck before shuffling it haphazardly on the floor before splitting the deck in half again like before. "Ok! Now pick the first two cards off the tops of each deck and tell me if on is your card. "That seems kinda like cheating to me." Heath interjected with a smirk. "Hush!" Lukas glared at his brother.

Kungfudemoness

Street tonight
Town lights

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items