Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
The Lilting Lyre ~Open and Hiring! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:40 am
User Image

This store specializes in the sale and repair of musical instruments as well as music equipment such as books and tuners along with music instruction. All along the walls are filled with multiple instruments ranging from strings to brass to even percussion. The lighting is bright and the smell of wood, rosin, and a hint of jasmine tea permeates around the shop. The store is owned by Tassy Lovell, a squib and musical artisan who is also the head instructor.

Private Instructors Available: Rory Bolan and Avian Lovette
Clerks: Rory Bolan and Avian Lovette

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ιиsтяυмєитs ғσя sαℓє
**average prices not accounting for specialty items or uniquely crafted**

Strings
Cello ~ 300 galleons
Double Bass ~ 163 galleons
Guitar ~ 25 galleons
Viola ~ 157 galleons
Violin ~ 200 galleons

Woodwind
Bassoon ~ 300 galleons
Clarinet ~ 130 galleons
Flute ~ 30 galleons
Oboe ~ 275 galleons
Saxophone ~ 300 galleons

Brass
Cornet ~ 25 galleons
French Horn ~ 200 galleons
Trombone ~ 150 galleons
Trumpet ~ 80 galleons
Tuba ~ 600 galleons

Percussion
Cymbals ~ 25 galleons (for a full set, individual price may vary)
Drums ~ 180 galleons
Grand Piano ~ 875 galleons
Baby Grand ~ 450 galleons
Tambourine ~ 12 sickles - 4 galleons
Triangle ~ 6 galleons

αccєssσяιєs ғσя sαℓє

Replacement strings ~ 6-30 galleons
Reeds ~ 10 sickles
Cleaning cloths ~ 5 sickles
Cases ~
(included with the instrument's price)
Song books (depending upon instrument)
-->Large song book ~ 5 galleons
-->Medium song book ~ 3 galleons
-->Small song book ~ 1 galleon
-->Beginners Instruction book ~ 15 sickles
-->Intermediate Instruction book ~ 3 galleon
-->Advanced Instruction book ~ 7 galleons
Drum sticks ~ 2 galleons (comes in 3 primary colors of Black, White, and Cherry; other colors must be custom made or ordered)
Picks ~ 9 knuts-5 sickles

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

αииσυиcємєитs

Now Hiring:
- Store Clerks
- Music Instructors
If interested, please apply within **please also fill out the applicant form in the Shop Owners and Basics thread**

[b]Name:[/b] (applicant's name and link to profile)
[b]Age:[/b] (character's age)
[b]Which instruments can you play?:[/b] (list any instruments they might play)
[b]Any previous experience?:[/b] (any job and/or music experience)
[b]Why should you be hired here?:[/b] (yes why should you?)
[b]Anything else I should know?:[/b] (anything random or interesting about your character)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:09 pm
Butterflies with punctured wings.
XXStill there are darkened places deep in my heart,
XXXWhere once was blazing light, now
XXXXThere's a tiny spark.User Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory already really hated any form of wizard transportation but her hatred had doubled since being pregnant then recently giving birth to a rather whiny and dramatic babe. Said babe was making her unhappiness known at having experienced apparition for the first time so Rory was trying to rock her back to her comfortable content state before she went in for her first interview. And if she were completely honest, her only real interview. Being a recent Hogwarts grad with only 3 real NEWT's did not open a lot of prospective job doors. Of course she still had the muggle world and after being placed on bed rest from graduation on she had studied hard enough to take and pass her A levels which was a miracle within itself seeing as she barely studied the material the summers in between her magical schooling. Still, there she at least had the opportunity of possibly going to uni or some other job but she liked being in the magical world. It was her home now, and possibly Cassie's but she probably wouldn't know that for a long long time. Thankfully she managed to lull her down with a few cuddles and most importantly her little nummy before she found the music store and walked in. Immediately she smelled the wood of the instruments and instantly felt at home and welcome and knew then she just had to get this job. Not seeing anyone that looked like they worked there (but really what did she know?) she walked over to the counter and rang the little bell that was there once and waited for someone to pop up. Not literally she hoped.♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

Yukina101

Wearing
Where am I?- Lilting Lyre
Who's here? -No one
'Pleaseletmegetthisjob'

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXCome and find me dancing all alone,
XXXTo the sound of an enemy's song,
XXI'll be lost until you find me
Fighting on my own  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:39 pm
User Image
Just shoot for the stars if it feels right
And aim for my heart if you feel like it
Take me away and make it okay
I swear I'll behave

User Image

User Image Single | Worker at Lilting Lyre/Performer | Musical Artisan

Tassy had actually been busy that day which was awesome because it meant more return customers and happy clients but it also sucked because it reminded her how understaffed she was. Maybe she should've taken a leaf from Les' book and hired a random street bum for the day to at least handle inventory. An honest bum so she didn't have to look over his shoulder constantly though. But it wasn't like she had applications flying off the shelves. At best she only got a few and that was for holiday work like during the summer or even during the winter holidays for some extra cash and whatnot. What she really needed was someone full-time like she had been for Austin, although she doubted she just randomly jump ship and leave the shop floundering like he had done with her. She didn't think Les would keep her alive if she dared. She snorted at the thought when a bell rang throughout the front of the store and she turned away from stocking some of the guitar picks to see a young woman with a baby standing in front of the counter. Luckily everyone in the store seemed happy where they were so she didn't have to worry about being randomly bothered while she dealt with her. Examining her a bit she seemed even younger than she had originally thought, she barely looked of age and her baby in fact looked more like a newborn. Goodness. "Hi, sorry for the wait. How canI help you today?" Tassy asked with a grin curious as to what the young woman wanted. She was suddenly reminded of receiving an owl from a woman asking about a job and in the app she stated she had a baby...this couldn't be her could it? The coincident would be phenomenal.

EmrysStorm

Quote:

You wanted control so we waited
I put on a show now we're naked
You say I'm a kid my ego is big
I don't give a s**t and it goes like this
[Wearing: Wearing] [Where: LL] [With: Rory] [Feeling: Overworked] [Thinking: Could it..?]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:44 pm
Butterflies with punctured wings.
XXStill there are darkened places deep in my heart,
XXXWhere once was blazing light, now
XXXXThere's a tiny spark.User Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory had been inspecting some of the guitars on the wall, especially a few of the customs one with appreciation, when blonde woman came and apologized for her wait. She shrugged it off since it gave her time to calm her daughter down and gave a mental preparation sigh. Now or never! "Well yeah, I sen' an owl a few days ago about a possible job an', uh, 'ere I am! I know I shoulda prolly gotten a sitter but I wan'ed ya ta see what you'd be dealin' with. I mean tha's prolly not a good idea for an interview, showin' someone why they may en' up late or whathaveyou but I wan' ta be completely honest wit' everything. I'm a single mum, I still live at home, I barely got any NEWT's an' a few decent OWL's. But I've been playin' the guitar since I was potty trained an' the piano since I was eight. If you even give me a day workin' here it'll be the bes' thin' ever. So um, whatdoya say?" The Irish girl gave the older woman a hesitant grin while Cassie decided she wanted to see what all the fuss was about and turned her head towards the woman as well. Ooo, she was wearing shiny stuff. She loved shiny stuff! Too bad she still hadn't gotten a complete hang of these arm thingamabobs. Rory barely stifled a giggle as her baby pouted as she tried wiggling over to the owner. "An' if it adds in my favor, Cassie likes ya an' she only really likes me, my da, and her godda." she said with a chuckle. She swore the baby's eyes had widened when she was held by Dori for the first time and every time since. ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

Yukina101

Wearing
Where am I?- Lilting Lyre
Who's here? -The owner?
'Pleaseletmegetthisjob'

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXCome and find me dancing all alone,
XXXTo the sound of an enemy's song,
XXI'll be lost until you find me
Fighting on my own  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:07 am
User Image
User Image
Mυѕιc Iɴѕтrυcтor Forмer Gryғғιɴdor

Tyler had taken a day off from his music instructing appointments to visit his friend in Diagon Alley. He hadn't been over to see her in a while, but things were beginning to slow down for him in terms of work, so why not come visit for the day? He needed some new equipment regardless, and he had chosen Tassy's shop a long time ago as his one and only shop for such things. Walking the streets of Diagon, his guitar case held firmly in his hand, he approached the shop. Once there, he opened the door, the bell alerting the store that he had arrived. "Hello? Tassy, are you around?" he asked. Surely she was. That woman was almost always here, working or playing or teaching or what have you. He approached the counter, setting his case down in front of it as he waited for his friend.

Some dreams stay with you forever, drag you around but bring you back to where you were.
                                                      Some dreams keep on gettin' better, gotta keep believin' if you wanna know for sure.
                                                      I can hear 'em playin'. I can hear the ringin' of a beat up ol' guitar.
                                                      I can hear 'em singin', keep on dreamin', even if it breaks your heart.

x x x x

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:04 pm
User Image
I swear I'll behave

User Image

User Image Single | Owner of Lilting Lyre/Performer | Musical Artisan

Tassy had finished up a lesson, only her second of the day, and was going through her growing stacks of music sheets for her next one who thankfully wasn't due to arrive for another hour or so. Unfortunately he was also one of her rather enthusiastic students meaning that he was always coming early and asking hundreds of questions about how he could get better and making almost impossible goals for himself. She was sure he reminded her of something but she couldn't remember what it was exactly. Either way he was burning through her practice books and was soon crowing about going to some scholastic competition and wanted brand new pieces to practice and try out. She so desperately wanted to tell him that he wasn't ready and that maybe if he slowed and perfected his essential skills then he would knock back the competition with the songs he already knew rather than new horrendously difficult ones. He, of course, didn't listen and whinged-actually ruddy whinged!-to his father who then ranted to her about how much he was paying her (not bloody enough) and blahblahblah, my son is brilliant blahblahblah he's your shining pupil blahblah. She had agreed if only to keep the rest of her hearing and immediately regretted it. She was sure Les was as well since she had probably whinged and ranted to him about it for at least a week straight. That wasn't fair, maybe she should make it up to the bald b*****d for being such a trooper. She had just found the piece she had been looking for, yesterday mind, when she heard the bell chime by her door and she nearly bolted thinking it was her student and then gave an audbile sigh of relief when it was only Tyler. "Be right with you in a sec!" Tassy called out semi-straightening her stacks of papers before walking out her office with them in her arms. "This is a nice surprise. I hadn't really expected another visit from you for awhile. Unless you broke something, or popped another string. I did tell you that those guys at Elixer were getting bloody lazy about their processing. They haven't made a decent acoustic string since friggen 2020." the shop owner told him eyeing her friend's case on her counter.

The Shiny Furret

Quote:

[Wearing: Wearing] [Where: Shop] [With: Tyler] [Feeling: Amused] [Thinking: Yay no crazy student]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓲𝓿𝒆 ℱ𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝒆 ℋ𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽

After having run through the alley, far, far away from the fiery magic, Joellen realized she was very lost. Her eyes were drenched in tears, the drops falling down onto her dress. She sobbed, trying to remember what Ely had said if she were to get lost. She shook, looking around, then pulled a door open and slipped inside. It was a music shop, which seemed harmless... and fire free. The girl was shaking like a leaf, sobs escaping her throat as she struggled to steady her breathing. Jo moved a bit deeper into the store, hoping to find someone who could protect her. She didn't even have Mr Flipper, so she felt more alone than ever.

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ
Oғᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇɪɢʜs ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ
Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ. Iᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ
A ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ, ʏᴇs

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

Yukina101

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:41 pm
User Image
I swear I'll behave

User Image

User Image Single | Owner of Lilting Lyre/Performer | Musical Artisan

Tassy was still talking to her friend when the bell above her door chimed again but when she turned to see who it was she blinked in confusion at seeing no one. Unless they were invisible, in which case they really needed to go because someone invisible walking into a store just had to be badness. Then she heard the sniffling and seconds later some scuffling and sobbing and became concerned and walked over by her door to see a little girl standing there cuddling some sort of blue plush thing looking as if the world had ended. She gave her friend a short soft word of apology before she began approaching her. Her heart went out to her, she looked only a little older than her Riddles, and she grabbed some tissues from behind her counter before walking over to her. She crouched and offered one to the little girl with a soft grin. "Well I know you're not supposed to take anything from strangers but I think we can make a slight exception in this case. If only so you don't stain your pretty dress." Tassy told her and noticing that the plush clutched in her arms was actually some sort of fish. Odd, but then again she had favorited a stuffed elephant at her age. "What's your friend's name? Hold on, lemme guess, Bubbles right? Or...Finny?" she questioned hoping to distract her from her troubles if only for a few minutes.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

[Wearing: Wearing] [Where: Shop] [With: Tyler and a little girl] [Feeling: Concerned [Thinking: Awww]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Joellen looked up at the lady in the store, still shaking in terror. The lady offered over some tissues, so Jo rubbed her eyes and blew her nose, before scooting closer to the woman. "I los' my mommaaaaaaaaaaaa." Her voice broke into a cry, curls shaking as Jo sobbed into her hands. She was very scared, mostly from the fire... but now she didn't even have her momma to help her! When asked about her friend, Jo hugged her fishy tighter. Why did this lady want Mr Flipper? Was she a fish-napper? After noticing the loving sort of look in her eyes, Jo calmed a little bit, and even decided to bestow a bit of trust to the woman. "His name's Mister Flipper. He keeps me safe from fire and scary stuff." She sniffled, taking a baby step closer to the lady. "My name's Joey... and momma... momma's lost! She told me to stay at a nice shop, so can I stay here, there's fiery stuff out there!" Her last few words were broken by desperate sobs, fear returning to the girl's demeanor.

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:42 pm
User Image
I swear I'll behave

User Image

User Image Taken | Owner of Lilting Lyre/Performer | Musical Artisan

Tassy's eyes widened at the little girl's wailing sob as she exclaimed she lost her mother and while she wanted to give her a comforting hug she had read enough legal papers to know it was crossing a very fine line. So instead she just offered a comforting "aw" while she watched the girl try and decide whether she should trust her enough with the valued name of her fishy friend. At hearing that the name was "Mister Flipper" she then dramatically smacked her forehead with the palm of her hand. "Mister Flipper, of course! How silly of me to think otherwise." she told her with a small grin. She only got to hear the part about her own name being Joey (odd but pretty) before once again being told that her mother was lost and that there was fiery stuff out in the world. Well she had lived through seeing her youngest sister trying to cook so she definitely agreed with her there. She couldn't exactly tell the little girl that though, especially when she started crying again like she did. Tassy just passed her another tissue sympathetically before offering an empty hand for a shake. "Well, my name is Tassy Little Miss Joey. I own this shop coincidentally and I'm glad you found it 'nice'. Would you like a little tour? I can promise you there's absolutely no fiery stuff here. Not even hot tea. I like ice cream shakes better anyway." She straightened up from her crouched position and offered her a hand for the tour. Offering her candy or anything else would seem a bit too creepy even for her (plus she had pretty much demolished her chocolate stash about two weeks ago after her Aunt Flo's visit) and most little kids liked music. Well, they liked running their fingers over shiny things that made noise and she had that in abundance.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

[Wearing: Wearing] [Where: Shop] [With: Tyler and a little girl] [Feeling: Concerned [Thinking: Awww]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:03 am
User ImageUser Image

Joellen hugged her fishy friend again, tears still dripping from her eyes. Mr Flipper didn't protect her from seeing the fire again, so she wasn't sure what to do with him. Thinking of fire and other warm things, the girl realized her foot was cold... but only one. She looked down, blinking when she saw a shoe missing. She pointed at her bare foot, then looked at the lady as she spoke. She was not sure what 'coincidentally' meant, but she thought it must be a good thing. "You want to give me a tour? Like a looksie 'round?" She looked around from where she was standing, then offered a small hand for Miss Tassy. "Momma says I'm s'posed to hold hands so I don't get... get..." Tears started flowing again, the girl shaking under loud sobs. "looooooooost! I'm lost and 'lone!" She pushed herself forward into Tassy, clutching the woman's shirt and crying on her.

"I wan' my momma..."

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:21 am
User Image
User Image
Mυѕιc Iɴѕтrυcтor Forмer Gryғғιɴdor

Tyler smiled, offering a wave to his friend. She was right, it was a pleasant surprise, even for him who had planned on coming out to the shop today. He didn't have as much time to visit his friends as he liked, but lessons were starting to slow down, so maybe he would have more time for a little while. "No, I just wanted to stop in and say hello, ask about how you're doing and such. Though, I was looking for a new wax for my guitar. The last one I got started peeling after a day or two, so I had to take it off and try to reapply it." He laughed at her declaration about Elixer. She was right, of course. When it came to music equipment, Tassy knew best. Suddenly, a little girl ran into the shop frantically. She looked absolutely terrified. Tassy went over to comfort her, to which Tyler followed, making sure to give the girl her space as well. It seemed as if she lost her mother because of some fire outside? Tyler glanced outside, looking to see if a shop was on fire or something. He didn't see anything like that, but this girl was clearly scared of something. Tassy offered to give the girl a tour of the shop, but she started crying again. Tyler didn't really know what to do, since the girl was more attached to Tassy than anything. He didn't want to scare her even more, either. "I'm Tyler, by the way."

Some dreams stay with you forever, drag you around but bring you back to where you were.
                                                      Some dreams keep on gettin' better, gotta keep believin' if you wanna know for sure.
                                                      I can hear 'em playin'. I can hear the ringin' of a beat up ol' guitar.
                                                      I can hear 'em singin', keep on dreamin', even if it breaks your heart.

x x x x

Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:17 pm
User Image
I swear I'll behave

User Image

User Image Taken | Owner of Lilting Lyre/Performer | Musical Artisan

Tassy noticed little Joey looking down at her feet and glanced down with her noticing that she was only wearing one shoe. She must've lost it when she ran away from whatever spooked her, which might have had something to do with fire seeing as that's what seemed to spook her. "I'm sorry I don't have at least a sock for you to borrow. But I think even if I did it'd be a bit too big, don't you think?" she asked gesturing to her much larger feet in their red booties. At her question about the tour she just nodded at her childish assessment finding it horrendously adorable she called it "looksie round" and gently took the offered hand feeling slightly accomplished. And just when she thought she was in the clear the little girl ran herself into her clinging while sobbing madly about how she wanted her mother. Feeling a tad out of depth and gently wrapped her arms around Joey and lightly pat her on the head comfortingly. "Oh Joey, it'll be ok. I'm sure your mummy is looking for you right now worried out of her mind. I would be if it were my daughter." she added as an afterthought. Ridley for all intent and purposes was her daughter, even if there wasn't a drop of blood between them. If she had gone off missing like little Joey had she was positive she'd be half bald by now from all the hair pulling. You know, around all the hyperventilating crying she'd also probably be doing. Right after she called Les. So yes, she could sympathize with this unknown mother. Tassy gently lifted Joey's face and grabbed some more of the tissues she had taken earlier to wipe face. "There there now. You can't see the tour if your face is all blurry now can you?" she softly asked. Hearing Tyler introduce himself in the background, an idea popped into her head. After she had cleaned up the little girl's face she waited until she could answer before asking, "What your most favorite song in the history of ever? I bet you that either myself or my friend Tyler could play it for you if you asked." Tassy had a small repertoire of children's songs (or rather children appropriate songs) and Tyler was around kids all day every day either due to his job or because of his own brood, he had to know some to play on his guitar.

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff