Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
× ✖ × All Or Nothing :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:09 pm
User Image
User Image

☭Pureblood ☭Single ☭Co-Owner/Tattoo artist at All or Nothing

Emmet ignored the glare sent his way for the smack, though he was amused by it. He eyed her warily even if she said she was alright with the pain the first few seconds after his needle started working into the skin and was amazed to see the nearly bliss look on her face. She wasn't kidding about trying not to swoon. He kept working on the outline adding more shading and darkening some edges here or there as she went over her family (two married sisters and one with a kid guh), her friends only quirking an eyebrow as she admitted to still being friends with the mate of her ex which he supposed could be sort of weird but really what right did he have to talk? He was lucky if some of his ex's friends just plain wanted to ignore him rather than the half-brained plots of revenge a few tried to hack. The artist started in on the multiple branches as his client started in on her admittedly tame rant over her apparently current ex. He snorted as she mentioned the broken lamps and gave a brief nod of understanding at her words. If there was one thing Emmet could relate to it was tumultuous relationships. And relations, but really she didn't need to know about that.

She was lucky, as soon as she asked about his own life he had finished the basic outlines of the tattoo and got to pause to mix up the other colors for the detailing as well as give her a brief rest while he thought up a decent non-scarring answer.
                                                  "Regrets? Nah, t'a's too borin'. Yeah I've done some stupid shi' in my life, done some pretty stupid people too if ye were curious," he added with another customary smirk, "But, if ye wan' tit fer ta'; I go' a younger brother who 'as a daugh'er who's 'bou'.....nine? Yeah, pretty sure she jus' 'ad a birthday. As fer friends, my bes' mate is my mechanic, he takes good care o' my bes' girl an' makes t'e bes' Irish Car Bomb you'll ever 'ave. My ex used ta be my ot'er bes' mate but uh, she's already cleared t'e continen' an' wen' cross t'e pond. Guess t'a' says allo' fer 'ow t'e relationship ended, yeah?" Emmet said with a disparaging chuckle before coughing and clearing his throat to bring himself back into his quasi-professional mindset. "Alrigh' I know 'bou' yer family, yer friends, yer ex so uh...'ow 'bou' you? Favorites an' all t'at, 'cides seein' t'e tears of men."

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

You may bury me with an enemy in mount calvary
You can stack me on a pyre and soak me down with whiskey
Roast me to a blackened crisp and throw me in a pile
I could really give a s**t - I'm going out in style

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:22 pm
I was born with lightning in my heels;
Sewed a spur onto my ankle,
Bit a horse under the steel.
And I lost hope when I was still so young...
Had an angel on my shoulder-
But the Devil always won!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

FORMER SLYTHERINBLOOD TRAITORWITCH WATCHER

Morven hadn't even noticed how much work on the tattoo had already been done, and hadn't really been looking at anything in particular, so she was surprised when she glanced down and saw the outline already on her thigh. To her relief, no surge of regret or foreboding had hit her yet, and she rolled her eyes as he mentioned, smirkingly, about 'doing stupid people'. "Count yourself lucky then," she muttered only half-jokingly. "All that rubbish they spew about sisterhood is extremely overrated, trust me." Yes, she was on better terms with both her sisters now that they were all adults than she'd ever been on with them as a child or teenager, but that didn't mean she always liked them.

She did arch an eyebrow for a moment at the mention of a 'best girl', then realized he was referring to a car or bike of some kind. Morven had taken the Knight Bus plenty of times, but she'd only ridden in a car exactly once. Rat- Dave, she supposed she was going to have to get used to calling him by his first name at this point- had bought one last year, for who knew what reason, presumably to shag her sister in it in order to fulfill some pathetic fantasy he had no doubt harbored since puberty had first struck. "We're even then. Except maybe in reverse- my ex is just down the street," she shrugged. "First time I've trusted myself in Diagon without committing any acts of vandalism to his... storefront," she snorted.

He asked what her favorites were, aside from seeing the tears of men, of course, and Morven cracked another rare grin. "Sorry, do you build character profiles for all of your customers? My favorite color should be obvious," she glanced down unashamedly at her outfit, "My favorite food is steak... or ribs, now that I think about it, and if we're treating dessert as a separate entity then I'm still extremely fond of ice cream, any kind, but especially strawberry. Favorite drink is anything involving vodka. Don't have a favorite quidditch team, never liked flying much, probably because my sister was Hufflepuff's quidditch captain, chasing star extraordinaire," she commented drolly.

That was a slight exaggeration, but she'd only ever attended games to see... to see her ex play, anyways, even if he hadn't been an amazing keeper. "I was in Slytherin. In case you couldn't tell. I like music, my oldest sister always played the piano constantly growing up... she runs the music shop in Hogsmeade now, and her husband's the typical starving musician, last I heard. Don't like anything really harsh- well, I do, but in small doses, I have- sensitive hearing. "

Morven thought a moment. "Oh. I'm a Witch Watcher, probably should have mentioned that in case you're about to go into specific detail about any illicit activities... think I'm required to report you or something. I don't know, I keep ignoring the memos my boss is sending me all the time. Work's alright, doesn't usually involve people trying to kill me, always a plus, I just occasionally have to deal with my shithead brother in law. Same department and all." Seeing Dave about twice a month or so was still infuriating, but at least they hadn't had any brief duels in the lift in at least seven months.

OOC:
Yukina101

And I can feel you even now-
Racing horses in the sky...
I can taste you in my rage;
And in the sweat upon my brow!
And I went home, chasing wolves;
My cathedral is the forest.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:26 pm
User Image
User Image

☭Pureblood ☭Single ☭Co-Owner/Tattoo artist at All or Nothing

Emmet smothered his snort with a hmm-ing sound at Morven's opinion of sisterhood as he began the red shading of her tattoo's hood. He missed her contemplative look over the suspicion of his ride, which he would be more than happy to show off once he was finished since it was his second most prized possession after his Scott Campbell autographed art book. He did however making a tsking noise as she made his situation with his ex out to be better than her own. Which, yeah, he supposed it could be seen that way but she seemed like a girl with potential. "I t'ink yer t'e one wit' t'e better deal; 'leas' ye coul' always yell profanity in his general direction whenever ye feel like 't. If I wan'ed to, I'd 'ave ta write a howler an' I jus' ain' go' t'e patience ta tell ye t'e truth." he told her with a mock sorrowful head shake. He mentally went over the shops on the alley owned by young people trying to figure out which could be her ex before he was questioned for all his...questions and snorted. "Only t'e ones like." he quipped back before she went onto her list. Emmet wasn't too surprised by the color, really he would've never seen it coming, but he was positively stunned by her answer on favorite foods. Not really the ice cream part but the steak and ribs portion. It was nice finding a girl who could keep up with his appetite. Not to say that he was interested in her in that sort of way. Even if she did like vodka and steak.

He half listened to the rest of her spiel as he went over darkening lines, adding bursts of color and detail as he went along, especially to the curls of the hooded girl's hair and the wolf's mask. The only time he added input throughout the rest of her talk was as he refilled one of his inks and replied in a bored tone,
                                                  "Damn, t'ere goes tellin' ye my life story," in response to Morven being a Witch Watcher. He couldn't offer much however about the shithead brother-in-law considering he neither had one nor did he work with one. "If i' helps, I go' a s**t'ead cousin who I don' work wit' nor see more t'an abou' twice a month who I'd gladly trade wit' ye, granted yer s**t'ead brother-in-law wouln' min' ignorin' a few lawful infractions." Emmet informed her looking up with a smirk before returning to his work. He worked in silence for a few more minutes adding minute detailing here or there and when he was perfectly content with the curl of the girl's eyelashes he turned off his gun and sat up with a soft sigh at the now noticeable ache in his lower back. "Alrigh', yer all done. Go'on an' take a look an' see if ye like i'." The artist grabbed a medium sized mirror from beside the chair and held it up for Morven to see the still fresh design on her thigh.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:05 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Seok-Jin, Ha-Yun
Mood
Confident

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Kyu-Hyun grinned as he entered the shop, this place seemed right up his alley. He chuckled as Ha-Yun dashed forward to see all the art on the walls, dragging Seok-Jin after her. "Jinnie-Oppa! Hyunnie-Oppa! Look these are so pretty!" She exclaimed, Kyu-Hyun following behind her with a small smirk at the 9 year old. "Careful Yuyu, don't touch anything. Don't want to mess up any displays now do you?" He glanced over the tattoos, not losing the small grin on his face. Maybe it was time to get a new one.

His attention was snapped away from the artwork on the walls when Seok-Jin spoke. "Hyung...what are we doing here? I thought we were going to get my robes?" Kyu-Hyun simply ruffled the younger male's hair "Don't worry Dongsaeng, a little detour never hurt anyone."

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTat Shop - Front Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxA customer?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнιѕ иιgнт αιи'т fσя тнє fαιит σf нєαятxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fσя тнє fαιит σf нєαят, fσя тнє fαιит σf нєαятxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнιѕ иιgнт αιи'т fσя тнє fαιит σf нєαятxxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє тнє fαιит σf нєαят gσииα fαℓℓ αραятxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy heard the bell indicating that someone had entered the shop, and was all too happy to be the one to run to the front room to deal with whoever it was. Everyone else was busy doing actual work, while she'd been sitting down for a consultation with a rather annoying 'client.' The word existed in perpetual sarcasm quotes in her mind, because the guy had been in several times and had yet to actually settle on a design, location, or really anything regarding the ink he supposedly wanted. Gypsy was fairly certain he was only coming in to flirt with her, but he had yet to do anything to really push her over the edge, so whenever she wasn't busy, she felt obligated to humor him. On the off chance he actually decided to get a damn tattoo, she didn't want to lose out on the money. But, given that he'd been in so many times, and was so damn indecisive, she'd long since decided that he no longer took precedence over literally anyone else who walked through the doors. Well, except the creepazoids who came in asking for tattoos in delicate places just so they could get a woman to touch them below the belt. Those guys, she ignored in favor of Mr. Indecision. At least he was polite.

spaceAs she entered the front room, she was pleased to determine that this was unlikely to be such a situation; the man standing near the front desk had two kids with him, which generally she took to mean a person would behave themselves. She flashed him a smile, waving as she approached.
                                                          "Hey there! I'm Gypsy, the owner. How can I help you today?" It was weird for people to bring kids in, at least that young. Gypsy brought her boys to work all the time, of course, but it was her shop, after all. Assessing the two kids, she noticed the lack of earrings on the girl. "Here for a piercing, maybe? Earrings for Miss..." She trailed off, leaving it hanging so that someone could tell her the girl's name. If she was right, lucky guess. If she was wrong... Okay, so she'd used this tactic before to get people to get their kid's ears pierced. She ran a business, businesses had to make money. Sue her. It was a pretty easy con to run, really. Just mention it as a possibility, and there was a pretty good chance that, if that wasn't why they were there in the first place, the kid would become interested and request that they do it anyway. Sometimes people were firm with the kids (she did offer it for boys too, but girls were a safer bet at that age), but most of the time they caved. Easy pickings. She had kids to feed. And one going off to school (God she felt old), so money was sort of important.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxαιи'т иσ ѕℓєєρ ωнєи тнє ωι¢кє∂ ρℓαу
                                                          xxxxxxαℓℓ ωє ∂σ ιѕ gєт ℓαι∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxαιи'т иσ ℓσνє ωнєи тнє ωι¢кє∂ яυи
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαℓℓ ωє ∂σ ιѕ тяу тσ ℓαу σff, ℓαу σff, ℓαу σff
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxωє'яє тнє ωι¢кє∂ σиєѕ, ωι¢кє∂ σиєѕ

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Seok-Jin, Ha-Yun
Mood
Confident

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Kyu-Hyun chuckled as he watched his younger brother almost hide behind him when the...rather beautiful woman appeared at the front counter. Deciding to turn of his rather flirtatious ways, if only because his siblings where there. He placed a hand on Ha-Yun's shoulder and glanced down at the young girl, "Well that wasn't what I came here for, but what do you think Kiddo?" he asked the young girl. The 9 year old in question shook her head rapidly. "No! I want the pretty picture!"She exclaimed, pointing to one of the tattoo designs on the wall.

Kyu-Hyun glanced at the art work and let out a laugh at his sister's choice.
                                                          "Oppa die because of Eomma then. Do you want that Yuyu?" to which the girl shook her head, jutting out her lower lip.
                                                          She was obviously not pleased with his denial of her want. Kyu-Hyun return his gaze back to the shop owner, a confident grin on his face as he spoke. "Looking for a job. You are hiring? The sign is not lying?" His English was definitely better than it had been when he was a teenager but anyone with ears could tell that it was not his first langue, though this fact did nothing to discourage the man as he stared at the woman.

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:49 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTat Shop - Front Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxA customer?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнιѕ иιgнт αιи'т fσя тнє fαιит σf нєαятxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fσя тнє fαιит σf нєαят, fσя тнє fαιит σf нєαятxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнιѕ иιgнт αιи'т fσя тнє fαιит σf нєαятxxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє тнє fαιит σf нєαят gσииα fαℓℓ αραятxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy had to control her expression at the little girl's insistence that she wanted, not a piercing, but a tattoo. She wasn't the first child to insist upon something like that, and wouldn't be the last. But, before Gypsy could casually inform the man that they were also equipped to provide magical temporary tattoos, he questioned her regarding whether or not they were hiring. Her brows arched, and she crossed her arms, leaning them on the surface of the counter top. "If the sign were lying, I'd have to have a rather stern talk with my business partner," she replied with a smirk. "We're pretty much always hiring. Apparently there aren't that many tattoo shop/piercing salon/skate parks in the magical community, go figure."

spacePersonally, Gypsy was still waiting for the day they could let the damn skate park go. It was noisy, even with spells over it. Plus, it was mostly attended by teenagers and young adults who wanted to pretend they were still teenagers, which were her least favorite types of customers to deal with. At least the creepy pervs were entertaining most of the time, the kids were just obnoxious. But, they paid good money, and getting rid of the entire thing would be more trouble than it was worth... for now. Maybe one day, she thought wistfully.

spaceShe eyed the young man, curious. People didn't come in here just looking for a job often, everyone they'd hired so far had a connection to the place somewhere. She was pretty sure she and Em were the only exceptions to that rule, from back when Lon and Seong owned the joint. She'd wanted to be an artist, and Em... okay, honestly she had no clue. She'd never asked, or really cared. For all she knew, he'd been sleeping with one of them. She definitely didn't need to know about that.

spaceShe did wonder about this guy, though, because she didn't think she'd ever seen him before. And she's pretty sure she would've remembered him.
                                                          "What's your name? How'd you hear about us, then?" she asked, curious. It wasn't like she knew the ins and outs of everyone's lives, for all she knew the guy was friends with Kenny or Alex. But it was good information to have. "We don't get many people just popping in off the street for a job, see," she explained, resting her chin on her fist with a smile. He'd come in with two kids, so maybe that's exactly what he'd done. People didn't typically bring children around when they were job hunting, unless they had no other choice. And the boy looked about school age, so maybe they'd been shopping and he'd happened to notice the sign? Wondering didn't really get her anywhere, asking questions would, but she couldn't stop her mind from making guesses.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxαιи'т иσ ѕℓєєρ ωнєи тнє ωι¢кє∂ ρℓαу
                                                          xxxxxxαℓℓ ωє ∂σ ιѕ gєт ℓαι∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxαιи'т иσ ℓσνє ωнєи тнє ωι¢кє∂ яυи
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαℓℓ ωє ∂σ ιѕ тяу тσ ℓαу σff, ℓαу σff, ℓαу σff
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxωє'яє тнє ωι¢кє∂ σиєѕ, ωι¢кє∂ σиєѕ

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:21 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Gypsy, Min-ji, Ji-hoon, Seung-Ah
Mood
Heartbroken

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Kyu-Hyun had been expecting a fairly normal work day, honestly just like everyday. He figured he'd see maybe a creep trying to bother Gypsy, get a few laughs at them and then just get to continue on normally with his day. What he wasn't expecting was a ghost from his past to show up
                                                          in the form of an old school crush fling, Jeon Min-Ji and his old dance teacher, Park Seung-Ah, with a young boy trailing behind the two of them. This was especially worrying to the male since as far as he remembered, Min-Ji was a muggle. He highly doubted that they would have come here without reason, but Kyu-Hyun couldn't possibly understand why Mrs. Park had brought Min-Ji here, which was obviously the only way she could have even entered Diagon Alley. Kyu-Hyun's mind reeled with questions.

He pushed a bright smile onto his face. Despite his confusion, he was pretty happy to see them. When he had traveled he had all but lost contact with Min-Ji and had only recently gotten back in contact with Mrs. Park."Min-Ji! Mrs. Park! What are you doing here? Ah, it's great to see you." He greeted, leaving the counter go and greet the two, attempting to ignore the look of disdain and fear in Min-Ji's eyes as she seemed to cower into herself. Mrs. Park returned his smile and grasped the man in a firm hug, as if she were hugging the child she hadn't seen in ages. When Kyu-Hyun moved towards Min-Ji she avoided his touch and glared at him for a moment before her gaze flickered to the boy at her side. The boy couldn't have been more than 7 if even that with how small he was, and then she quickly returned her gaze back to Kyu-Hyun. The look in her eyes even harsher than previously. "Kyu-Hyun, i wish we could see each other under less tense circums-." Mrs. Park began but was quickly interrupted by Min-Ji. "You didn't tell me you were a freak before I slept with you" Her words bit into Kyu-Hyun, shocking him and causing the boy next to Min-Ji seemed to finch, his gaze staying towards the ground. Sure Kyu-Hyun had seen how she had been looking at him but he had...hoped that it was simply just because she was in such an unfamiliar place. That didn't seem to be the case though.

"I...don't follow Min-Ji. what are you talking about?" He questioned, reaching to touch her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. She slapped his hand away before he could grasp her, once again successfully taking the man off guard. This was definitely not the same Min-Ji he had left in Korea. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. You being a monster made my child, that thing, a freak just like you are." Her child? Kyu-Hyun glanced down at the boy once again, he noticed the light trembling of the boys shoulders but heard no noise or any other kind of recognition that he understood what Min-Ji was saying. Kyu could tell though, he glanced back at the counter where Gypsy stood and flashed her a tiny worried smile. "Hey Gypsy, break time yeah? Could you...watch the boy, so I can talk?" He questioned. He didn't really wait for an answer from his boss though before he turned back to Min-Ji "Let's step outside. It'll be a bit better to talk out there." He gestured towards the door, waiting for Mrs. Park to gently guide Min-Ji outside, not even bothering to look at her child as she exited the building. Kyu-Hyun knelt down to the young boy. "Gypsy is really nice. I bet if you ask her she can find you some sweet." He flashed the boy a smile, but the boy didn't seem to respond. He simply stood there, a blank expression on his face. With a sigh the elder man stood and went to join Min-Ji and Mrs. Park outside.

He ran a hand through his hair, watching the way Min-Ji's gaze seemed to pierce him. It's almost like she wished he was dead. Which...if what he is assuming is true, then he wouldn't blame her. "So...that boy is my Son?" Min-Ji's response was almost instant and just as seething as her previous words. "Yes that monster is your spawn. How could you touch me with you filthy tainted hands! You cursed me with an ungodly child! I am tainted because of you!" her voice shrill, her declarations hitting him pretty harshly. Mrs. Park sighed and rubbed Min-Ji's back in an attempt to calm the frantic woman. "The boy, Ji-Hoon recently began showing signs of magic. Min-Ji hasn't been taking it too well, as you can tell." From her words, Kyu-Hyun could tell that Mrs. Park was upset with how Min-Ji was acting but was attempting to keep her calm. Kyu-Hyun figured that it was because of the boy that they had left behind in the parlor."I don't want anything to do with that thing any longer Kyu-Hyun! Take your freak! I can't live with that thing in my home!" Min-Ji shook, Kyu-Hyun couldn't tell if it was from rage or fear but whatever it was, it hurt his heart to see her this way. The Min-Ji he remembered was a strong willed woman who never let anything stop her, now she was reduced to this fearful, disgusted mess of a person. His heart felt as if someone had grabbed it and had begun squeezing it as hard as they possibly could. Had this been what that boy had been listening to since his magic had manifested? Had the woman he had once loved really become this hateful simply because she had discovered magic? Mrs. Park stepped away from Min-Ji and muttered to where Kyu-Hyun could hear her."She...tried to get rid of the boy. I thought that it would be better to bring him to you. He deserves at least one loving parent. I understand this is very "

Kyu-Hyun was in no way ready to be a parent, not in the slightest. Fatherhood was the farthest thing from his mind. It had been a long time since Kyu-Hyun had felt fearful, he hadn't even been scared when his father had passed he had expected it. But this was something else entirely. Needless to say, he was hesitant. "I...Just get her out of here. Maybe find an obliviator if you can. Don't worry about the boy, he is with the Lee's now." he had pushed every ounce of false confidence out to reassure his former teacher. He watched as a small smile graced the elder woman's face. He couldn't help but feel his gut drop. He was definitely not father material. What was he going to tell his mother? His siblings? His heart seemed to be practically beating out of his chest as Min-Ji spoke up again."Good, demons belong together. I hope you both suffer for your sins!" Mrs. Park let out a sigh, turning back to Min-Ji and offering her a smile. "Please live well Kyu-Hyun." she muttered before joining Min-Ji once again, offering a comforting hand to the young woman before escorting her away. Just as quickly as they had appeared they were gone again. The young man would have thought that this was all a bad dream if not for the fact that the boy, Ji-Hoon was just inside the parlor with Gypsy as he stood outside trying to gain a grasp of his current situation. Kyu-Hyun ran a hand through his hair once more before turning around and returning to the Parlor, his face pale as he entered to find Gypsy.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          All italics are in Korean

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? All or Nothing
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A bundle of nerves and the guy behind the counter
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Job Application and maybe an interview?
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What if this goes horribly wrong?

Eion was nervous. Excited, but very nervous. He had seen that the tattoo and piercing shop in Diagon was hiring for piercers. Since he still hadn't figured out a solid profession... why not try this? He'd pierced before, not only his own ears and newly-done nose, but also Nim's ears and tongue and Wren's ears. That one had been fun, since it was super different. He'd gathered a few pictures with Aspen's help, since she was better with a camera... something about keeping records of plants. Anyway, he had a portfolio (something he was sure to mis-name at some point) and a reasonable plan. He'd practiced interview stuff with various friends, and he was fairly sure he was somewhat confident for this. Walking up the alley, Eion walked into All or Nothing. It had a skate park side, then the tattoo and piercing studio. He headed over and flagged down the man at the counter. "Hi there. Um... my name is Eion, and I saw that you guys were hiring for a piercer. So I wrote up an application and came to see if there was a manager or owner or someone I could talk to about an interview. I-if not, I can always come back another day, if that's better." There was the nervousness. Right on schedule.

{{OoC: wearing x}}
          Yukina101

Mʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ Hᴀʟᴇʏ's ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ, sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ, sᴀɪᴅ, "Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ"
          Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴛᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ
          Tᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ
          Tᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴɢʀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☭Pureblood ☭Single(?) ☭Co-Owner/Tattoo artist at All or Nothing

Emmet was having a rather peaceful day and by that he means it was only halfway shitty. He hadn't had many clients scheduled for the day really just two who were both familiar but there had been a slew of walk-ins wanting to look around and ask questions and by Merlin the ******** questions? "Does it really hurt?" "How much is everything?" "How many colors can I use?" "How big are they" and on and on and on. He half threatened to pull out the gun and just threaten some of them with it when they wouldn't just move along, some people paid good money to stare at him and they were just getting it for free the putzes. Nae it doesn't hurt but if you're a masochist he's learned to put two layers of wrap on his chairs for...excretions. And if one more person asked him how much they were, after he'd already said it, he was just gonna start demanding the first number that came to his mind. Once ago he'd made the joke of asking for a firstborn but some bint actually came in with a kid and put him in hot water for a good week with Rainbow brite and he really didn't want to go thru that again.

But now here he was, finally (somewhat) relaxing as he sketched the last few drafts of a backpiece he'd been commissioned and trying to remember if he had any rune appointments for the week. Ehh...he could throw them at Blake at this point right? Worse comes to worse he makes the runes look like a funky cartoon and that might have some hilarious consequences. Sure they'd be pissed but c'mon the s**t was temporary, wasn't like they'd live with it the rest of their lives. As he was putting the finishing touches, someone walked in causing Emmet to look up from his sketch and take in the potential client. They looked either a model for Poser Monthly or the lead singer in a 2010's pop/punk band. So much so he was halfway surprised "Dear Maria" didn't start playing like the ******** Hallelujah chorus.

Before he could tell them the skating was thattaway the kid (because good ******** grief the second ******** his gullet he was willing to bet he'd just stopped growing his balls yesterday) and began their spiel about applying for a piercing position. This slightly interested Em since he could vaguely remember Girly Scout complaining about wanting more help but that could've been with anything honestly. But if this could should shut her up for even half an hour he was hired. "Well you're in luk since scon are in fact de managin' owner. since yer broot in yisser unassigned ecker might as well lemme take squizz an' clap yisser victims. clients, sorry, brutal joke 'aha" he tossed in a laugh while offering a hand for the kid's portfolio.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A bundle of nerves and the guy behind the counter
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Job Application and maybe an interview?
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What if this goes horribly wrong?

Eion blinked when the man behind the counter spoke. Part of it was... words. the other part, Eion had no clue on. There was someone at school that talked similarly... but he couldn't remember their name. Oh wait! He was doing important things. The guy said something about victims, then held his hand out. What.... what? OH! Eion offered a nervous grin, handing over the portfolio. Inside were pictures of Wren's ears, Nim's several ear piercings and his tongue ring, as well as some of Eion's own piercings, though those, he hoped, were pretty obvious. Since he had all his ear jewelry in. "I-I know it's not like... a whole bunch, but I figured you guys probably do training too, and that'd only add stuff. So... hopefully it's a good start?"

He shuffled a bit, the boy's nervousness practically radiating off him. Maybe it wasn't enough? What if he didn't have enough info within the small spattering of pictures? Time to add more... maybe. "I-I also practiced the healing spells that come in handy... plus the non-magical ways to take care of piercings and stuff. And I'm pretty good at making sure people don't get all in a freak before... y'know... I stab 'em." He chuckled, though the tone was partially in hopes that the owner wouldn't... murder him on the spot. He seemed to have a dark sense of humor, which was something actually in Eion's favor. Plus at worst, Eion could just pop his eye out and freak him out... but probably not.

Yukina101

I ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ Hᴀʟᴇʏ's ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ, sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ, sᴀɪᴅ, "Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:09 pm

☭Pureblood ☭Single(?) ☭Co-Owner/Tattoo artist at All or Nothing

Emmet could physically see the hamster wheel working in Ebony Dementia Darkness Way's mind as they tried to translate his words which yeah, mayybee he shouldn't be so proud of it but that's like saying he shouldn't be proud of the massive shite he took either. And neither was happening any time soon. When he was finally given the portfolio he flicked through it not paying so much attention to the location of the piercings (he's been in this business long enough that he's really stopped being surprised or asking questions for the where some of these people want a needle touching) but the scar tissue. He made a few hems and hrms now and then as he surveyed the sights noting with a tinge of begrudging impressment that the piercings didn't look too bad. Definitely not professional by any means necessary but they didn't look like they were gonna start rotting and falling away any time soon which was generally half the battle.

His unasked question was then answered as Nine in the Afternoon told him they'd been working on healing spells as well to help with the long term and even did pain management which... he supposes was a good idea. Sure did take the fun outta it though. "Gran' so oi can clap you're not exactly mutilatin' people so that's a gran' start. Any particular call yer want ter be a piercer? Pseudo-sadism? Murder in trainin'? Needles make yer tingle? Gimme sum details." Emmet finally asked slapping down the pictures onto the counter.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Possible Boss Man??
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Job Interview
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hope he's not grossed out...

Eion was a bit surprised when the guy seemed... somewhat interested? He hadn't been turned away yet, anyhow. Then a question Eion had... kinda been expecting came out. Okay, no problem. Then again... well, this guy seemed... well... maybe this wouldn't be a terrible place to say something that might otherwise get him slapped. Welp. Here went nothing. "Oh you know, you get stabbed, then you've just gotta stab others. An eye for an eye. Literally in my case." With practiced ease, he popped out his glass eye, cackling softly as he tossed it in the air and caught it once more. After a bright grin, he tilted his head back and pushed the offending eyeball back into his head.

Some of his friends were impressed with his little parlor trick. Some thought it was disgusting. How would his possible potential boss feel... well. It was too late to turn back now. Eion blinked rapidly, resetting the eyeball to correct position. "In real and true honesty, I think it's fun. I have lots of piercings in my own head, and it's fun to help others express themselves. It's one thing to wear a cool necklace, it's another to stab a bar through your ear." He nodded, hoping he'd had the swing of things down.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:59 pm

User Image♝♗
SCYTHARIA THEILER BLACKWOOD

21 years || Lone Star Academy Alumna || halfblood
Owner and Tour Guide
Terror Tours

Scytharia stepped into All or Nothing with a friendly wave to the staff. She’d been here before, mostly to skate, plus when she had gotten her tattoo. She wasn’t really a regular--Scythe didn’t go anything regularly if she could help it-- but she had been working in Diagon Alley for long enough that it would be embarrassing not to know the fellow employees around. What was perhaps weird was her being in during the summer busy season. But even in summer there were breaks, and Scythe needed a break.

”Hey Alex,” she greeted, tossing her curls over a shoulder to Alduin’s annoyance--her moke was perched on her shoulder as usual, and having his cover blown caused him to shrink immediately to the size of a fingernail and scuttle under her shirt to hide. ”Just here to skate today. How’re you doing?”

setting All or Nothing--back at the Skate Park,Monday in Summer 2055 || with Alex, various patrons
appearance 5’7”, curvy, tattoo on her left collarbone || wearing bright red top and jeans, tatoo peeking out.
status Time to unwind and have a good time!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Slept in a room with the ghost of Gram Parsons
Drank some wine I can't afford
Went to San Antonio to the riverwalk and the rodeo
Seen the white cliffs of Dover from the shore
You can take me out of the country
But you can't take the country out of me
♗♝
"~"Dime Store Cowgirl" by Kacey Musgraves.

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:37 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                              Alexandria Barrett
                                              Gryffindor Alumna - Forty Three - Pureblood - Married - Mother
                                              All or Nothing Ink and Board Shop - Piercing Specialist & Skate Park Assistant

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

The summer months always bustled with clients, especially with students who were away at Hogwarts (or some other school for witchcraft and wizardry). Alex stepped into the back to check on the skaters in between clients. It would have made things easier if everyone who showed up had pre-booked an appointment. Alas, that wasn’t how the world worked, and she knew that if she was in her customers’ shoes, she, too, would not have booked an appointment. Luckily, she didn’t need one. There have been a couple times when she had gotten a tattoo on a whim when it was slow. All of her colleagues have tattooed her at least once, except Emmett of course. Although Alexandria had to admit he did a good job, she always suspected he might “accidentally” mess up on her, and then she’d be stuck with an ugly mistake, parading it around the shop just as she did most of her tattoos, including her latest one that she and her daughter had got matching versions of for her eighteenth birthday on their ankles.

As the Gryffindor Alumna sterilized her tools and equipment for her current customer’s belly button – a young girl, couldn’t be more than Penelope’s age – she couldn’t help but take a moment to remember that her eldest had graduated (with better grades than either she or Crash received when they were her age) and was planning on moving out after she got a job. Alex had never been one to reminisce on the passing of time, so she quickly let that thought go as she knelt in front of her client to disinfect her naval area with rubbing alcohol. “You might feel a little cold when I put the needle through, but it shouldn’t hurt too much,” she reassured the girl after making a mark to pinpoint where she wanted the piercing.

Once they had finished up and Alexandria explained how to take care of the wound to help it heal properly, her client had left and another girl had walked in. The Piercing Specialist had immediately recognized her although she wasn’t a regular, but she came by often enough that the staff knew her. “Hey, Scythe. What brings you in today?” she asked. Once her question was answered, Alex responded with, “Board and helmet?” As she led her customer towards the skate park equipment, she answered Scytharia’s next question. “I’m good. My oldest baby just graduated,” she said, forming her mouth into a dramatic frown. “How are you? How are the Terror Tours going?”

I t h o u g h t by now you'd realize I can do a n y t h i n g I put my mind to

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I can make the s t a r s dance and light up the m o o n

addaellis

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces