Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Just starting back up. How to get gold? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonOnTheInside

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:19 pm
Hi everyone, I've been off gaia between 4-5 years now. I've read a bit about some things like zomg being gone and how the economy is crazy. So can someone give me a few tips on what to do on here now and how to make some gold?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:54 pm
DemonOnTheInside
Hi everyone, I've been off gaia between 4-5 years now. I've read a bit about some things like zomg being gone and how the economy is crazy. So can someone give me a few tips on what to do on here now and how to make some gold?

Ways to earn gold biggrin

1) Dumpster Dive.
- Sell the items you get and keep the ones that are worth having. I have found items worth billions at times.

2) Runway.
- Vote vote vote! Each vote you give grants you 100,000 Gold and you can keep voting and voting. You can even enter yourself (according to them theme) and see if you´re lucky enough to win gold or Gaia Cash.

3) Lake Kindred.
- A way to earn gold too. Each battle you win earns you gold or items. The potions can be sold for a good amount of gold (like the Skill potions). I got 20.000.000.000 gold for reaching a level not too long ago.

4) Vote/Post/bump/ect.
- Just like regular Gaia, you can earn gold voting, bumping, posting and writing.

5) Booty Grab/Aquarium.
- Have a great aquarium! People will play Booty Grab which will earn you gold and them gold. And Vice Versa if you find glowing aquariums too and decide to play Booty Grab.

6) Daily Chances.
- You can find them on pretty much each tab, just not under the Chat tab and Runway, as far as I remember. It´s also located under the "GoFusion" tab, which can be found under the "Shops" category.

7) Play games.
- There are many games on Gaia you can earn gold from, just run amok and play a few biggrin some cost gold to play others are free. I personally like Switchem ^^

8 ) Use your skills!
- If you got some amazing writing or artist skills, sell them for gold! If you´re great at drawing, well how about opening a thread where you offer commissions for gold? You can actually earn quite a bit on it.

These are a few of the ways you can earn gold. I am sure I have probably forgotten a few more ways, which I hope others will fill in for me.  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

DemonOnTheInside

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:58 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
DemonOnTheInside

Ways to earn gold biggrin

1) Dumpster Dive.
- Sell the items you get and keep the ones that are worth having. I have found items worth billions at times.

2) Runway.
- Vote vote vote! Each vote you give grants you 100,000 Gold and you can keep voting and voting. You can even enter yourself (according to them theme) and see if you´re lucky enough to win gold or Gaia Cash.

3) Lake Kindred.
- A way to earn gold too. Each battle you win earns you gold or items. The potions can be sold for a good amount of gold (like the Skill potions). I got 20.000.000.000 gold for reaching a level not too long ago.

4) Vote/Post/bump/ect.
- Just like regular Gaia, you can earn gold voting, bumping, posting and writing.

5) Booty Grab/Aquarium.
- Have a great aquarium! People will play Booty Grab which will earn you gold and them gold. And Vice Versa if you find glowing aquariums too and decide to play Booty Grab.

6) Daily Chances.
- You can find them on pretty much each tab, just not under the Chat tab and Runway, as far as I remember. It´s also located under the "GoFusion" tab, which can be found under the "Shops" category.

7) Play games.
- There are many games on Gaia you can earn gold from, just run amok and play a few biggrin some cost gold to play others are free. I personally like Switchem ^^

8 ) Use your skills!
- If you got some amazing writing or artist skills, sell them for gold! If you´re great at drawing, well how about opening a thread where you offer commissions for gold? You can actually earn quite a bit on it.

These are a few of the ways you can earn gold. I am sure I have probably forgotten a few more ways, which I hope others will fill in for me.

Well thank you! It looks like Runway went down to 50,000 today :/ still not bad. With Lake Kindred do you know how to restore your pets stamina? I tried playing it but ran out of stamina.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:50 pm
DemonOnTheInside

Stamina is restored either by some Yellow Stamina potions, or simply by putting your pets to sleep. They should charge fairly quickly biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

DemonOnTheInside

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:53 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
DemonOnTheInside

Stamina is restored either by some Yellow Stamina potions, or simply by putting your pets to sleep. They should charge fairly quickly biggrin
I got it! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:07 pm
Madeleine Heilburg hit all the big ones. c: I love that we now have Runway and Lake Kindred.

<.< >.> I want to tack on:
Watch Gaia Cash Tree videos to earn free cash. I know, I know... you only get a little bit at a time. However, it adds up if you remember to check every so often.
(You can leave the video run in another tab while you do other stuff. c; )
This is especially useful now that cash can be used in the marketplace (if the seller allows it). 20gc could get you an item worth 1b gold. (5gc = 250m)

Also, quite a few of the wonderful users here have Charities, Games and Contests that you can participate in to earn some gold/items while you settle back into the site. ^^

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

guns and wings

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:22 am
To add on with the Gaia Cash video offers, surveys are also a good option with offers. I usually stick with Trialpay, but whenever they do the double payout for Supersonic, I'll do surveys with that provider. They do require your attention, unlike videos, and you do have to be patient with being able to qualify for them, but they do have bigger payouts. I usually will do the videos in one tab and try surveys in another. I normally make about 4-5k worth of GC per month this way and it really helps out.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games