Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Vikings: Legacy of the Chosen[Started!/FULL!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:30 am
Sepharius Necromicon

GrayEnvy

Varaskana

Rune Masters
User Image

Rune looked over at the young woman who was the first to address him. He smiled more as he observed her closely. She carried an arrangement of weapons, making it look that she was a very talented fighter, and spent many years training. She held herself high, almost as if she was meant for a more "divine purpose." He chuckled to himself as he continued to look at her. "Rune, I said behave." Faust again addressed to him. "Don't worry about it. You of all people know I don't get into too much trouble." Rune again said, looking at the mask chained around his neck.

He looked up as everyone in the room was looking at him with a concerned look on their faces. He chuckled silently to himself. "Don't mind me. I tend to talk to myself often." he said looking at them. "Your not going to tell them?" Faust asked Rune. "I don't want these people to know what I am." Rune whispered again to Faust. "You know they are going to find out eventually...much sooner than later." Faust again said. Rune let out a sigh. "Yeah...I know..." he whispered back at him as he looked at Faust again then looked back up at the female that addressed him. "My dear, why are you worried about the trouble I get into? Actually, now that I think about it, trouble seems to have a knack of finding me. Females just seem to find me irresistible." He said as he again observed her, followed by a few chuckles. "Relax, I only kid. You all seem a little too tense when I walked in. I was hoping a small joke will help ease that tension." he said with a sly smile on his face.

He then turned his attention to the tall male, and he could tell just by looking at him that he was all about pleasing the gods. He knew that he may have to keep his eye on him, hoping he doesn't do anything that will reveal his true identity and what he really is, especially since they were in a place of worship, and he wasn't sure why, considering what they were at. It almost made him sick, but continued to power through it. He listened to the man, and his voice was loud and booming. Considering how large he was, it wasn't that much of a surprise. When he mentioned about them being summoned, he scoffed and chuckled to himself. He even laughed when he mentioned about the gods. The gods were never good to him and he hasn't spent a single minute worshiping them. So he never believed that this is all about the gods and him being called by them. He then watched as the large man bowed and introduced himself as Darren Lightsheild. Now with a name like that how could he not take on the path towards the gods.

"Are you going to introduce yourself Rune? It's the polite thing to do. Especially since someone introduced themselves to you." Faust said to Rune. He then let out a sigh. "Alright fine." he said as he looked at everyone. "I am Rune Masters, formally from the house of Belethor's Tavern and Inn!" Rune said followed by laughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:37 pm
Kyma Korvess

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kyma visibly stiffened when the large man-Darren he had called himself, looked right at her. She relaxed slightly when his hand dropped away from his hammer. Still, she didn't move. Just because one of them claimed to not be a threat didn't mean that the others felt the same way. 'Shame on you Kyma.' she thought to herself scolding herself for her fear, 'Did you not leave so that you could help humans like these and show them what your people are truely about?'

She half listened to the other man talk as she wove a rope of silk to make her entrance. His speech didn't match the conversation always, as if he were a madman. He said something about...runes? Oh, his name was Rune. She chuckled aloud as she slowly lowered herself to the floor, her laughter like that of a harp strung with spider silk. Slowly her spider abdomen entered a direct sun beam, the light sliding of her chitin covered flesh as if it loathed to touch such a monstrous form.

"Well well, aren't we quite the montly crew?" She spoke, her voice crisp and clear, like the breaking of the first apple of the harvest. Her human waist entered the sun just as she finished speaking, her blood red hair framing her slender muscular frame. She did not speak again until she had reached the floor. Clasping her hands in front of herself she bowed as best she could. "Good day to you all, I'm Kyma Korvess of the Anasi tribe. You could consider myself to be a sort of...unofficial ambassador of my people." She spoke slowly and clearly, mostly to try and cover up her intense fear at being in front of these people.

CommanderNeospace
GrayEnvy
Sepharius Necromicon

Varaskana

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:38 pm
HILGREDGARROW

To be of use, that is my purpose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Hilgred's eyes remained steady on the mischievous man before her. Even as he made his greeting the shield maiden kept a healthy focus on him. 'Irresistible to kick your hide until you can no longer breathe.' She thought to herself but held her tongue, for some reason the Gods have called them together. She would trust that, for now. How his red watched her unnerved her yes, but not enough to shrink away. She was not one that would ever back down. Hilgred cracked her neck as she noted the spider join them.

In truth she had only heard of them in stories. Mostly of how they were evil, and yet this one seemed almost terrified. Almost like a hare when they had been spotted by some predator. Once everyone had stated their names Hilgred bowed her head as well in response, however she kept her eyes on those around her. "I am Hilgred Garrow, the Goddess Hiln guides my hand." she stated in her formal greeting. She had noted when Darren had come to her side, she had noticed he was tall but standing close to him made her remember her short stature. Turning her attention to the woman named Kyma she appraised her, in a curious nature. "Unless you harm another, you have nothing to fear from me. As an ambassador I doubt we will have that problem." He eyes slanted to Rune in a silent warning as well.

After a moment the young woman sighed and looked about "Why are we here? This isn't a temple for our Gods. These are the Druid's gods." She mused aloud and looked around hoping for some clue. Finding nothing really to help ascertain an answer to her question she turned back to the group. "I saw this in a dream and a voice telling me to come here. How did each of you find your way here?" Normally she would not reveal this much of herself, but if she wanted to figure out this riddle she would have to be open with these strangers.

May the Gods Bless you.

OOC:
    Varaskana
    Krylancelo Mooncrest
    Sepharius Necromicon
    :
    CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:57 pm
    User Image
    Darren Lightshield

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♋ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Faster than a blink of the eye, a massive hammer the size of a regular man had appeared embedded into the ground in front of Kyma. Darren's hand was attached to this hammer. His eyes were dull, not excited at all. With only as single hand on this hammer of his, he raised it to reveal a black smear on the ground. It was precariously close to Kyma's leg. He knelt down next to it and put his fingers to it before bringing them to his face. It didn't have a smell, nor did it have a taste more than water did. He stood up, towering over even Kyma. "Seems even in the light shadow can thrive." He turned around and looked towards the back of the temple, a door that was not there before had appeared. He scowled a bit. "I explored this entire ruin before any of you arrived." He raised his hammer with relative ease, pointing it at the massive, double gated doorway at the end of the hall. "That was not here before."

He sheathed his hammer on his back. As he did, it seemed to cling to his clothes without any noticeable guard to hold it in place. He grabbed the book on the side of his waist belt and opened it. Muttering a few words underneath his breath for a few moments, he gave a quick look over to Rune, as if he could see who Rune was, before looking down to the necklace on his neck before turning back to the door and scoffing. He returned the book to it's place. "I cannot divine it's purpose. It's magic is too old, before Odin."

OOC:
    Krylancelo Mooncrest
    GrayEnvy
    Varaskana
    CommanderNeospace

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:52 pm
    Sepharius Necromicon

Varaskana

GrayEnvy

Rune Masters
    User Image

Rune looked at Kyma with a large grin on his face. Rune, what are you thinking? Faust asked Rune with a hint of concern. Her figure is absolutely astounding. I'm just wondering how we would be able to- Rune said before Faust interrupted him. RUNE! Now is not the time to think about this kind of stuff! Faust exclaimed to him. Rune chuckled silently. Relax Faust, you know that I would never think about that kind of stuff about another woman. Rune thought to himself proudly. Yeah...you must have forgotten what you did that got you kicked out of the tavern just moments ago. Faust stated, reminding Rune of his flaw. You know what? Faust stated before he heard the young shield maiden identify herself as Hilgred.

Both Rune and Faust heard the two females chat with one another until Hilgred started asking questions about why they were there and how they ended up here. He scoffed a bit. Why does it matter what god this temple is supposed to worship? A god is a god, not much different from eachother. Rune said with much distrust towards the subject of the gods of the realm. I don't know why I was drawn to this place. I was taking a walk and happened to come across it. Rune said, obviously being a lie. He didn't want the possibility of this being part some calling by the gods, cause if it was, he would have a lot of questions about why he was chosen, when he never worshiped the gods his entire life.

Rune then looked over at Darren, his most recent action made him jump a little. His stance and how he carried himself made Rune a little bit nervous. Rune, we should be careful around him. It's obvious he lives to serve the gods, so he must be a holy knight of sort....maybe a paladin, a crusader...or possibly a vigilant. In any case, we must try our best not to reveal our true nature to him. He looks capable of fending for himself, and doesn't seem that he will hesitate to kill us should the situation arise. Faust stated to Rune. That's easier said than done...but i'll try... Rune thought to himself, keeping his guard up. He then watched as he opened some book and muttered to himself. When he closed the book, Darren's glare met Rune's, making him a little more nervous and curious as too what this man was thinking. Did he happen to know?  
    PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:33 pm
    Kyma Korvess

Kyma shuttered slightly under the smaller mans gaze, she could almost feel his hands roaming over her body. She imagined his hands cold, yet at the same time sweaty. She shot him a dangerous look when she felt confident enough but that was cut with a look of surprise as the man sized hammer crashed close to her front right leg. She looked to Darren, her face a strange mixture of surprise, at his sudden attack towards the shadow creature and disgust, that was ment for rune.

She let out a slow breath when the hammer moved and she noticed the shadow's stain. She glanced over at the other two people in the room then back to Darren as he stood in front of the strange door. She moved more towards the center and as a result, closer to Hilgred and Rune. She crossed her arms over her chest and examined the door. "So, you often go for walks out in the White Forest do you Rune?" Her addressing him was more for the sake of politeness rather than any real desire to talk with him.

CommanderNeospace
    GrayEnvy
    Sepharius Necromicon

Varaskana

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:48 am
    Sepharius Necromicon

Varaskana

Rune Masters
    User Image

Rune looked over at Kyma and smiled once more. He let out a shrug as he answered her question. Pretty often actually. The White Forest offers much beauty of the world. The leaves sway gracefully as the wind gently blows. Rune said to her in a calm and smooth voice. Oh boy... Faust said with a groan. Of course, none of it compares to your beauty. Rune said as he got slightly closer to her. Your beautifully voluptuous body, your flaming red hair, and of course, how could I forget your beautiful glowing yellow eyes? he said smoothly, his red eyes gazing into hers, a smile krept on his face. What about you my dear? Why are you here? He asked, still gazing into her eyes. Okay Rune, that's enough. Faust said, becoming slightly annoyed with Rune's actions.  
    PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:09 pm
    Jasper Thornheart

User Image
    Jasper was running from...something. He couldn't tell what and he sure wasn't looking behind him, but it felt like no matter how far he was running Whatever just kept pace with him. His only real options were to turn and fight or die and he wasn't such a good fighter. Clenching his eyes shut he took a deep breath and spun on his heels pushing out his hands as fire enveloped the dream. Jerking awake Jasper looked around the forest he found himself in. Sitting up slowly he pulled up the sleeve of his jacket to look at the symbol of Loki. Scowling he started to gather all of his supplies. "This is dumb, why am I travelling to this stupid temple out in the middle of no-where!" Jasper shouts to no one in particular. "Because you have no where else to go son of Loki." The voice in his head made him stop and look around once more. Seeing that no one was around he shrugged and started making his way to the temple.

It wasn't hard to find, the Glomoss made it easy to find. As he made his way up the steps he stopped upon hearing voices. 'There are other people here?That wasn't part of the deal...or was it? I can't remember the stupid dream brought me here.' He thought to himself, taking a deep breath he brought his leather coat closer to him and stepped into the door way. The coat was drawn tight as he stared at the people in the building. He was keeping himself covered up so most people assumed he was female till jacket came off. While he certainly wasn't built like the giant of a man standing by the door and he was shorter than the other man, in fact he was the shortest out of all of them. Taking another deep breath he ran a hand through his hair and cleared his throat.

"Hel-hello. I'm Jasper Thornheart. It's a pleasure to meet you all." His voice didn't betray his gender either. It was soft, yet hard. A mixture of the two, clearing his throat again he absentmindedly rub the spot where the sign of Loki was branded onto his arm. Hidden by the jacket of course. Jasper certainly didn't look like the most intimating person in the world. One sword hung loose on his back within easy reach and while he was quite adapt at wielding it, his true power lied in the magic he wielded.
    Sepharius Necromicon

CommanderNeospace

Varaskana

GrayEnvy

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:57 pm
    User Image
    Darren Lightshield

Darren used the book at his waist to talk to Odin. It did nothing more. Just a form of communication. Being far from a fool, Darren knew there were multiple gods in this world. Odin was one of those few. Odin stood for what he believed in though. Odin was strength, valor, and honor above all. When even Odin, one of the elder gods, did not know about this door, that worried Darren. The oldest gods known to appear were those of the Druid clan. They were supposed to be the most powerful of the gods, but yet disappeared from history long ago. When he was consulting with Odin, he was informed of his allies, at least what was common knowledge. Darren had learned the most about the man named Rune and his...companion he carried with him. He did not know what his companion did or what it was there for. Darren was not one to judge so quickly though.

As the newcomer entered the temple, Darren raised an eyebrow at him before turning to the new noise in the room. The double gate door crawled open. Dust and stone fell from the door. The temple shook a bit with it already being in disrepair. "It would seem Jasper...you were the last member of this party." He then turned to Rune. "Watch yourself. It would seem we have all been summoned here for one reason or another. As of now, we remain allies. It would not do good to make a fool of yourself so early on when we do not know what is required of us. So I would suggest toning down that facade of yours a bit." He turned back towards the door strode towards the entrance where he disappeared into a completely different area.

Being shocked was too less of a word. He was overwhelmed. Darren had stepped into the Heavens. Before him lay the god Odin. Besides Odin rested Arachne, the spider Queen, and a horned devil who Darren did not know. He knelt down before the gods. His hand on his raised knee and his head bowed, "My lord Odin."

OOC:
    Krylancelo Mooncrest
    GrayEnvy
    Varaskana
    CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:31 pm
    Sepharius Necromicon

Varaskana

Rune Masters
    User Image

Rune looked over as someone else walked into the temple. He just stared at him. Rune? Are you alright? Faust asked, a little confused as too why Rune was acting so strangly. It's weird, but that person looks familiar... He whispered to Faust.

Rune then looked over at Darren as he was addressing him. Facade? This guy thinks i'm putting on an act? Rune thought to himself angrily. Rune calm down. You know how you get when your temper is up. Faust eagerly warning Rune. Grr... Rune again thought to himeslf, and seemed to get more upset once he turned his back towards the group. Hey! First you insult me then you walk away?! You must not know who I am or you would be trembling in your- Before Rune could finish his thought, he watched as Darren completely disappeared. What in the world? He said quietly to himself as he went in with him, only to be transported to the same world as he was.

Rune saw Darren kneeling before three large and powerful entities: Odin, Arachne the Spider Queen, and devil looking entity. Rune gulped loudly as he kneeled in front of his god. Father... Rune said quietly.  

CommanderNeospace

Varaskana

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:09 pm
    Kyma Korvess

She opened her mouth to tell off the strange man, but became distracted by the shorter man's (Woman's?) appearance and even more so by the appearance of the God's, including her peoples god-ancestor Arachne. Kyma was never a religious girl, in spite of everything going on currently, but she knew of her ancestor.

In an almost conditioned response her six lower legs folded under her, turning her lower abdomen into a large egg-shaped mass of chitin as she bowed at her waist her left hand forming a fist in the small of her back while her right softly glided over the dirt covered floor. In truth, she felt penitent for her practicing pyromancy and using her own silk as fuel for her fiery traps and her voice had taken this opportunity to forsake her.

CommanderNeospace
    GrayEnvy
    Sepharius Necromicon
    KrylanceloMooncrest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:00 am
    OOC:
    Krylancelo Mooncrest
    GrayEnvy
    Varaskana
    CommanderNeospace

Need to keep going guys!  

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:51 pm
    Sepharius Necromicon
    OOC:
    Krylancelo Mooncrest
    GrayEnvy
    Varaskana
    CommanderNeospace

Need to keep going guys!

OOC: The last two have one more day to post otherwise we are moving on without you.  
    PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:19 pm
    HILGREDGARROW

To be of use, that is my purpose.

Hilgred mostly remained silent, she was a rather quiet person in most interactions. Possibly an after effect of being on her own for so long. When she was ripped from this reality into another the young shield maiden stiffens at this. She felt the pull on her mind, a normal occurrence of Hiln showing her presence to her servant. Taking note of her companions bows, and their various states of bows the shield maiden bowed as well. She fell to one knee and bowed her head in reverence. She didn't dare speak a word. Being a servant of a minor god, Hilgred knew she had no right to utter even a word in the presence of the gods.
      As she knelt she pondered why she was in this position. Had she failed in her mission? In her purpose? Was there a new mission that needed her focus? Her thoughts raced and her pale eyes focused on the small insignificant details in her boot. She'd stay in that position until she was called upon. She may be the daughter of a farmer, but she was a well mannered one at least.

May the Gods Bless you.

OOC:
      Varaskana
      Krylancelo Mooncrest
      Sepharius Necromicon
      :
      CommanderNeospace

GrayEnvy
      Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points