Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Weight of the Crown ( Accepting: Open: All: I: Orig. ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:27 am
((OOC np glad you're back blaugh ))

User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana let out a silent sigh as Zane responded to her, not seeming interested in getting help from others. I don't know what you've been though, but that won't stop me from trying to help. Ariana thought to herself, hearing Zane's breathing slow as he fell asleep. Turning her eyes onto Gale, Ariana spoke a bit of worry finding its way into her voice "Gale... they're going to be okay... right? Valon and Zane." she spoke softly, not wanting to disturb Zane and Valon's sleep.

Lance smirked as the girl stated that she'd never say where the group had fled to "So that's a yes." he chuckled lightly, watching as Ara struck with another needle. For now, it seemed like Ara had the interrogation under control, no point in him getting in the way. Besides, Ara seemed to have grown fond of playing with the little fish girl.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

[quote"TealPearlVoiceTrista"]
Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Angelic Lupine

looboo24

RosellaStarr

Rynn01

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:40 am
Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

DragonChild09

RosellaStarr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Val bit her lip so that she didn't have the urge to cry out. It didn't hurt much this time, but you never know. She spit in the direction of Ara trying to make her made. Bad idea but it was better than giving in. She has never been in this position before, so she wanted to hold out as long as possible until it was over  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

RosellaStarr

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:00 pm
Rynn01
Dragonchild09
Blackscar_swiss

User Image

Gale smiled and placed a hand on Ariana's shoulder. "They will be just fine princess. Do not worry at all. Zane and Valon are both very strong people. Do you really believe that a little poison is going to keep someone like your brother down?" He was very much worried about Zane, although he wasn't about to tell Ariana that. "Zane has been through a lot and he will tear himself down. It's just his way alright."

Ara chuckled and wiped the spit from her face. "It would seem as if the fish still has a little fight left in her. We'll just have to break her of that free spirit." Turning to Lance, she smirked and walked over to him. "Why don't you have some fun with her? I wouldn't want to deprive you of such enjoyment."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:19 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana gave Gale a small nod "You're right. I guess I worry a bit much about you all sometimes." she spoke softly with a small smile though it quickly changed back to a more melanacholy tone as she continued "What exacctly do you mean that he'll tear himself down? Gale... I don't want him to do anything irrational." Ariana admitted, finding a bit of comfort in the angel's touch. She didn't care what Zane had done in his past. That was in the past. To her, nothing was going to change the sweet knight that walks with her through the gardens.

Lance smirked a bit as Ara stated that he could play with her toy and gave a small nod. "So then little fish, what game would you like to play?" Lance chuckled giving the girl a rough pat on the head.

((OOC sorry for crumby post. sick and can't think sweatdrop ))

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

[quote"TealPearlVoiceTrista"]
Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Angelic Lupine

looboo24

RosellaStarr

Rynn01

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:30 pm
Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

DragonChild09

RosellaStarr

Val couldn't do anything about the head pat, "You can stop calling me little fish." she looked at him with a glare, trying to hide the fact that she was scared, "Not sure, which game ends up with a dagger in your back?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:56 pm
Rynn01
Dragonchild09
blackscar_swiss

User Image

Gale sighed and pulled a cover up over Valon. "Zane, doesn't like to lose. When he does, and it's not very often, he will make himself feel pathetic. I'm not sure why he does such a thing." That was the one thing he didn't like about the young knight. Zane was too caught up in winning to realize what he was doing to himself.

"Be careful Lance." Ara said leaning up against the opposite wall. "This little fish is a little feisty. Although, it's not like she can really do anything. No one is going to save you girly." Chuckling, she formed a web and laid down in it. 'Let the young prince come for his friend. He won't get away next time.'  

RosellaStarr

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana gave a small nod of understanding as Gale explained what he meant. Resting her head onto her knees as she rested her back against the pillow on the bed, Ari spoke in a quiet tone. "He did everything he could. It's my fault he's hurt... if he hurts himself... Gale..." Ari cut herself off as she quickly wiped her eyes and looked up. "What can I do?... I want to help them. Besides... honestly, I don't think I'd be able to sleep right now." Ariana spoke forcing a small smile.

Lance sighed as the girl spoke "Sorry, little fish, don't think I have any games like that." He spoke letting his hand drop back to his side. His gaze shifted onto Ara as his companion spoke "All toys break eventually, that's the sad truth. So, we'll just get her to tell us what we want before that happens, right?" Lance smirked his gaze shifting back onto the girl.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

RosellaStarr

Rynn01

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:56 pm
DragonChild09

RosellaStarr

Val fought against the holds more, "I won't tell you a thing, I can promise you that." Her glare was turning into fear little by little. It was getting dark, rescue wasn't going to happen tonight, and Val was at peace with that, "Do your worst."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RosellaStarr

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:23 pm
Rynn01
Dragonchild09

User Image

Ara chuckled and stretched out a little. "No one can save you little girl. Even if the poison is extracted from your precious prince, he will still need time to recover. It's not as if he could save you, even if he wanted to." Listening to Lance's words, she jumped down from her web and stared at Valerie. "I'm certain that you can get her to talk Lance."

User Image

Gale smiled and ruffled Ariana's hair a little. "Zane is different from most people I know. The past haunts him and that's why he feels the need to never fail. He wants to prove that he's not the child everyone thought he was. Right now, no one in the kingdom knows who he really is." Pausing, he stared over at Valon and back to Ariana. "Do not blame yourself princess. It's because of you that Zane wants to prove himself. And your brother is a little stubborn when it comes to help. They are strong and will make it through even the hard times. Valon has waited a long time to see you again. He has wanted to see you so many times before, but knew that it would be too dangerous."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:40 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Lance stretched his arms over his head and let out a small breath, man this fish liked to talk a big game. In a way he hoped that she wasn't just all talk, it would be fun to have some entertainment. One of his fingers turning into a blade, Lance looked at it, admiring the shine "Well then, let the game start. Ara feel free to join in whenever you like." Lance spoke smirking as his quickly stabbed the girl in the arm.

Giving a small nod of agreement with a tiny smirk "Yeah, Valon has always been rather stubborn with taking help. I've missed him so much, it's a shame that this was how we reunite with one another." Ariana let out a small sigh her head turning a bit towards Zane "I just wish Zane felt more comfortable trusting me. He should know that his past won't change how I see him. He's always there for me, he's protected me more times than I can count. I don't know anymore Gale..." she paused for a moment "I'm scared... scared that he'll die.... " she spoke in a small voice not even sure if Gale would hear her.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

RosellaStarr

Rynn01

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:47 pm
DragonChild09

RosellaStarr

Val looked at the oncoming Lance, nervous as he morphed a finger into a blade. She tried to prepare herself for pain. When the first stab hit she wince and clamped her mouth shut. She wasn't going to cry out in pain and give them satisfaction just yet. They would have to do much worse, "You call that a stab? More like a bee sting." she should really stop doing that  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff