Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Weight of the Crown ( Accepting: Open: All: I: Orig. ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:51 am
RosellaStarr

DragonChild09

Vallerie looked around the cave desperately. She noticed a small pool of water. She couldn't tell how deep it was. She stood up slowly, glared at Ara and sidestepped towards the pool. She doubted that it had any underground routes leading out of here but she had to look. As soon as Lance made his move and the attention was directed on them, she sprinted towards the pool and dove right in, her legs transforming into legs  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:41 pm
Dragonchild09
Rynn01

User Image

Zane looked up at Ari, a overwhelming sadness coming over him. He hid the truth from her and yet she still accepted him. Ariana was just like his sister, kind and understanding. "Ari. Forgive me. I wasn't strong enough to protect you." He took notice to Valerie diving in the water and hoped that there would be a way out for her. "I can't change who I am."

User Image

Gale had fully recovered and was heading towards the caves. Landing by the entrance, he folded his wings and quietly made his way inside. He would then watch the events unfold from the shadows, waiting for the right time to step in. 'They managed to capture Ariana, Valon, and Zane. Zane, do not listen to Ara's words. There must be something I can do.'

Ara smirked and kissed Zane on the lips. Pulling away, she chuckled and rubbed his face. "He doesn't have much longer before he's lost to the shadows. I can see it clearly in his eyes, he's already starting to be corrupted. Releasing all the power has made him vulnerable." She then used her webbing to lift Zane off the cave floor. "He will be fully corrupted in a matter of minutes."  

RosellaStarr

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:22 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Hearing a splash of water, Ariana wasn't sure what exactly had happened, it sounded like someone had jumped into a little pool of water. Was it the friend of her brothers? Did she find a way out? the thoughts rushed through Ariana's mind, hope that at least one of them would be able to escape. Her attention redirected back onto Zane as he spoke "You have nothing to be sorry for. You did everything that you could." Ariana spoke trying to ignore the fingers that played with her hair. "You are a good guy, don't think otherwise. Don't give in." she spoke calmly. Ariana winced as the shadows tightened and dug into her skin, causing small trickles of blood to run down her pale skin.

"Sorry, princess. Looks like your so called guard is done with the goody two shoe act." Lance said with a small chuckle before looking at Ara. "So what do you think he'll do first, once he's corrupted? Think he'll try to attack the royals?" Lance asked with a curious smirk.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Angelic Lupine

looboo24

RosellaStarr

Rynn01

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:36 pm
RosellaStarr

DragonChild09

Val swam all around but there wasn't a way out, just some dead ends. She had to think of a way this could work. She saw something sparkle at the bottom. Going down to investigate she found out that it was a bunch of swords and armor. And bones. Yikes. She picked up a couple of the swords and headed back to the surface. Hopefully she could distract the pair of them so Zane and Ariana can escape. Breaking the surface she used some of her mermaid powers and squirt water everywhere, at the same time she got out of the water and started throwing the swords at Ara and Lance. This little stunt was probably going to get herself killed but she didn't care. As long as s he could get some of them away from here, it would be enough. She had also cut the bindings on her hands, "Zane, Ariana, RUN!"

SHe had to stop at least Ara and that poison of hers. she tackled her to the ground.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RosellaStarr

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:32 pm
Dragonchild09
Rynn01

User Image

Gale watched what was going on, deciding to take action while Ara and Lance were distracted by the water. Within seconds and flew over and gently picked up Valon. 'Stay strong my prince.' With no time to waste he took off out of the cave, grabbing Snow along the way. 'Protect the princess Zane. I have to do what I can for Valon.'

Ara chuckled and clung to Lance's arm. "Who knows what will happen. This boy will be an enemy to the kingdom and be exiled. He will never see his precious princess again." She listened to words of the princess and couldn't help but smirk. "Don't you get it princess? He won't be able to resist. He's too weak to fight it ." It was then that she noticed the water and swords coming at her. Within seconds, she had been tackled and was glaring at Valerie. Afterwards, she took notice to Gale taking off with Valon in tow.

Zane quickly freed himself and ran over to Ariana. "Let's get out of here Ari." He then gently picked her up and ran out of the cave. 'Thank you Valerie.' Everything Ara had said kept swirling around in his mind. He knew that her words were true and that he wouldn't be able to hold back the darkness for much longer. All he wanted to do was to get Ariana to safety. Following after Gale, they came upon Valon's hidden castle. "It's alright now Ari."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

The clash of steel rang out as the splashing of more water resounded in the caves. Ariana didn't have the slightest clue what was going on, but the shadows released her and she dropped to her knees onto the floor below her. Lance had barely managed to block a sword from piercing his chest, though another one managed to graze his leg leaving a gash. The flutter of large wings flew nearby and stopped for only a moment where her brother had been left. Gale. Thank the heavens Ariana thought to herself with relief only to tense up a bit as Zane suddenly picked her up.

After a while, the little group came to a halt, supposedly reaching their destination. Ariana gently hugged Zane and gave a nod, her face buried in his chest. "Thank you Zane. Are you alright?" she asked curiously, worry in her voice.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Angelic Lupine

looboo24

RosellaStarr

Rynn01

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:17 pm
RosellaStarr

DragonChild09

Val did not let up on her assault of Ara. She glanced over to make sure everyone had gotten out but then noticed that she had wounded Lance in her distraction. That was good. She closed her eyes and loosened her hold on the female demon. Would they beat her or kill her? Would they still sell her off to the highest bidder? She grew afraid but it was well worth it. And Val would do it all over again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:08 pm
Rynn01
Dragonchild09

User Image

Zane carried Ariana to the medical wing and gently laid her down on a empty bed. He then took notice to Gale bringing in Valon and sighed. "I will be fine Ari." It was merely a lie he told her so that she wouldn't worry about him. Within his heart, he knew that the darkness was closing in. "I'm just glad that are you alright."

Gale flew in the window and laid Valon on a bed. "Valon needs some serious help. It doesn't seem like the poison has reached his heart yet." With that he released a breath and slowly began to remove the poison from Valon's bloodstream. "You should rest Zane. I can tell that you lost a lot of energy."

Ara growled a little and pushed Valerie off of her. "You'll pay for this." Within an instant, webbing wrapped around Valerie and lifted her up against the wall. "What do you think Lance? Should we kill her? Or sell her off to the highest bidder? Perhaps we need to find the cruelest person we can and hand her over." She was not the least bit happy that the mermaid caused her prey to escape.  

RosellaStarr

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:43 am
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

As Zane placed her down onto a bed, Ariana soon heard the flutter of wings once more, followed by the voice of Gale. "Is he going to be alright? Did everyone make it out okay?" Ariana asked, worry in her voice. As Gale stated that Zane should rest, Ariana gave a small nod, turning her pale eyes onto her guard "Gale's right. Please, see some medical attention then rest up." Ariana spoke. She could sense that something was wrong with Zane, though she figured that he just needed some rest. Besides, she felt like even if she asked Zane if anything was wrong he would tell her it was all okay, she knew how he hated her to worry. A lot happened, everyone deserved a rest.

Lance let out a irritated sigh and pushed some hair back out of his face. Ara had glued the fish girl to the wall, obviously more ticked off than he was at what had happened. He gave his companion a small shrug "Your call, Ara." he spoke glancing around the cave.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Angelic Lupine

looboo24

RosellaStarr

Rynn01

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:48 am
DragonChild09

TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[I expected Lance to hit her or something.]

Val looked at Lance, she was surprised he didn't want to hurt her, since it seemed like he enjoyed hitting people. She looked back at Ara and braced herself for a beating. She was very afraid, but still, she was glad to have done what she did. Struggling was probably pointless but it didn't stop her from shaking it, trying to free herself  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RosellaStarr

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:27 pm
Rynn01
Dragonchild09
Do not quote my Teal account. I will not see it.

User Image

Gale finished removing all the poison and sat down in a nearby chair. "Do not worry princess, your brother will be just fine. He just needs to rest for a while. You are in his hideout, if you were wondering." He smiled a little and turned towards Zane. "Zane. You control your destiny and nothing will change that. Only you can decide to let the shadows take over or suppress them. I know that it must be hard for you, but you do have the ability to use them for good. Try to remember that there are people that care about you."

Ara smirked and struck Valerie with one of her poison needles. "Don't worry little mermaid, the poison won't kill you unless I allow it to." Chuckling, she made her way over to Lance. "They may have won this battle, but the war has only just begun. We'll keep the girl here and wait for the prince to return."

Zane looked down at Gale's words and held his arm. "Almost all of us made it out. The mermaid, Valerie, is still back there. She saved all of us and now she's their prisoner." He then smiled a little and laid down on a bed next to Ariana. "I'm just a little weak from using so much power Ari. Let's just hope that I can keep the darkness from taking over."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana was able to relax a bit more as Gale answered one of the questions she hadn't asked. Where they were. Granted, his answer didn't give her much, but at least she knew it would be safe, right? Listening to Gale speak, Ariana nodded in agreement, glad that Gale had a way with words, plus hearing another person saying such things reassured her a bit more that things would work out. A flicker of worry and guilt crossed Ariana's face as Zane explained what had happened. The girl that was with his brother... Valerie.... she hadn't made it out. She quickly changed her expression back to a calmer state, not wanting anyone to notice. "She seemed strong. I'm sure she's okay." Ari spoke. Hearing the shuffle of blankets as Zane laid down in a bed next to her, Ari's gaze drifted onto him. "You don't have to do it alone. I'm here for you, and I'm sure Gale and Valon feel the same way." she said giving her protector a small reassuring smile.

Lance smirked as Ara struck a needle into the mermaid, explaining the poison now going through her veins. Heading over, he stopped a foot or so away from Valarie and stood at Ara's side "Think she'd know where they went?" he asked with a small curious chuckle.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

[quote"TealPearlVoiceTrista"]
Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Angelic Lupine

looboo24

RosellaStarr

Rynn01

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:55 am
DragonChild09

RosellaStarr

Vallerie wince at he needle, not liking it at all. She didn't feel any pain right away but she soon feared that it was going to happen soon. She kept exchanging glances from Ara to Lance, listening to what they had to say, "I won't tell you where they are, no matter what." she declared. A lady wasn't supposed to spit, but she made an exception. She spit in the direction of those two  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:10 pm
Dragonchild09
Rynn01

User Image

Zane looked down and rolled over away from Ari. "You have no idea what I've been through Ari." With that, he closed his eyes and fell asleep. He wasn't sure what to do about the shadows. They were a part of him and nothing would change that. How could he possibly learn to control them so much that he wouldn't be corrupted.

"Of course she would know where they are." Ara said smirking. "She is friends with the prince after all." She couldn't help but chuckle at Valerie's words and struck her with another poison needle. "You will tell us everything we want to know."  

RosellaStarr

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:07 pm
Shina waited quietly binding her time against the cave walls using her muting spell to stop all noises from being made by her body as everyone was distracted by the events that unfolded Shina began to blend her skin to the wall color as she morph her body to that of a snake. she winced as all the events unfolded but when the prince and princess was saved she decided to change her plan to recon. she did not move at all making sure to keep her eyes close for maximum blending capability, only using her enhance hearing to listen in, and predict movements based on sound.

((so...like my bad for not posting in awhile I didn't have access to my laptop in awhile my bad guys. sweatdrop )

Angelic Lupine

Rynn01

TealPearlVoiceTrista

RosellaStarr

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items