Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Weight of the Crown ( Accepting: Open: All: I: Orig. ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:30 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

As the girl pushed him to the floor, Lance quickly vanished into shadows, forming a few feet in front of Zane. The girl wasn't a concern of his, he wanted a playmate, someone that he found interesting, someone that posed some kind of challenge, someone like Zane. Lance smirked a bit at Zane, ignoring the thud of Ara throwing the girl across the cave, blades formed on both of his arms "It's good to see you again. I was starting to think you didn't want to play with little Ariana and me." he said with a small chuckle.

Ariana relaxed a bit hearing Zane's voice among the group, it was a familiar voice that she could recognize anywhere at this point, though she kept a loose hold on Valon's arm just in case something were to happen. She hated to admit it, but despite how childish he acted, Lance was good at using things to manipulate people's actions. Like how he threatened to hurt her if Valon and his friends didn't stand down and she stayed put. Be careful Zane. Don't get reckless. she thought to herself. Ariana knew how seriously Zane took his job, the fact that she was kidnapped would definitely be ticking him off, and when you add in that she was harmed, it wouldn't be pretty for whoever stepped in his way.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Angelic Lupine

looboo24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:41 pm
RosellaStarr

Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

DragonChild09

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Val hit the cave wall and was knocked out. Rescuing her was too much of a risk now, they would have to leave her behind.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

RosellaStarr

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 pm
Dragonchild09
Rynn01
Angelic Lupine
Blackscar_swiss

User Image

"Enough talking." Zane said slashing at Lance's stomach. "Fight me like you mean it and stop wasting my time." 'I will use all my power if I have to against him. Valon please, get her away from here.' Shadows swirled around him and expanded around Lance. "You're not the only one with tricks. I will always come after the princess."

Valon watched Zane use his magic and pulled Ariana closer. "We have to get out of here Ari. Stay close to me and you'll be fine. I won't let anything hurt you." He then turned towards Shina before speaking once more. "Shina, take care of our spider friend while I get my sister out of here." 'Vallerie, someone will come back for you.' "Lead the way Snow. Astrid, follow behind."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:45 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana gave a small nod as Valon told her to stay close to him and they'd be getting out of here. All the sounds seemed to echo in the tunnels making Ari more confused about the locations of everything. Though as long as she focused on her brother she should be able to manage, but she kept her loose hold on his arm, fear that the kidnappers might try to separate them.

Lance jumped back a bit as Zane lashed out at his torso, dodging the attack. Bringing one of his blades up next to his face, Lance smirked "As will I, though I'm afraid that I don't like sharing my toys." Lance chuckled before quickly launching himself at Zane, lashing out with the two blades on his arms. Fight like I mean it? Where's the fun in that? Lance thought to himself smirk crossing his face.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

[quote"TealPearlVoiceTrista"]
Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Angelic Lupine

looboo24

[quote"RosellaStarr"]

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

RosellaStarr

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:28 pm
Dragonchild09
Blackscar_Swiss
Rynn01
Angelic Lupine

User Image

"Everything will be alright Ari." Valon said as they exited the cave. "Let's stop and catch our breath. Don't worry Ariana, I'm sure that Zane will be here soon. I've missed you so much." He gently hugged her, allowing a few tears to fall. "I wanted to return to you but I couldn't risk putting you in danger. If only we could stay together, then I wouldn't have to worry about you all the time."

Ara watched Valon and Ariana from the shadows of the cave, smirking. 'This is the perfect opportunity. I'll take down that prince right here and now.' She then formed a single poison needle and threw it into Valon's neck. 'He won't last long with my spider venom coursing through his bloodstream.'

Valon winced in pain and fell to his knees, breathing heavily. 'What's going on? I can barely feel anything.' Falling to the ground, he began to sweat as his vision went blurry. "Snow....get.....Ari......out....of.......here.............." With that he fell unconscious.

"The princess is not your play thing." Zane said barely dodging Lance's attack. 'Good, it looks like Ari is out of harm's way.' "I'm just getting started." Smirking, he watched as the shadows intensified. "Now I don't have to hold back. Hit me with your best shot." He then slashed the air with his sword causing the shadows to form a twister around it. "I hope you're ready for this." Chuckling, he swung his sword in a diagonal pattern and released the shadow twister on Lance.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:34 pm
RosellaStarr

Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

DragonChild09

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vallerie was coming around but her head hurt and upon closer inspection, bleeding. She looked at the fight but it seemed like the rescue was worthless. She got up on all fours and began to crawl towards the entrance, hopefully without anyone knowing what she was doing. Getting past the spider lady was going to be tricky since she didn't know how to fight.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:35 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana followed Valon out of the cave, only for something to seem wrong with him a moment later. It didn't take long for him to collapse and Ariana knelt down pulling her brother close to her, refusing to leave him "Valon?!" she spoke quietly, worry in her voice. Whatever happened to him, Ariana was sure that the assaulter was still around.

Lance smirked sending a vertical wave of shadows at the twister, both of the attacks nullifying out the other. "I'm always ready to play. I do hope Ara will get my toy back though. I think princey ran off with her." Lance chuckled rushing towards Zane, blades on both of his arms as he lashed out at his opponent.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Angelic Lupine

looboo24

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:27 pm
DragonChild09
Rynn01

User Image

"Princess Ariana." Snow said nudging her. "We have to go. Valon is strong so there is no reason for you to worry." Snow didn't want to leave Valon but he knew that the princess needed to be kept safe. "Valon couldn't live with himself if something happened to you. You have to get to safety, no matter how much it hurts."

Ara chuckled as Valon fell unconscious before taking notice to Vallerie. "Don't get in the way fish breath." With that, she shot webbing at Vallerie in an attempt to bind her. Afterwards, she turned her attention to Snow and Ariana. It would be easy for her to take them down and she wouldn't pass up such a opportunity. "You can't save him princess. The poison is already flowing through his body." With a smirk, she trapped Snow in her webbing and grabbed Ariana from behind. "I won't allow you to escape." Chuckling, she dragged Ariana and Valon back inside the cave. Turning to Lance, she smiled and threw them over to him. "They actually believed that they could escape. Prince Valon won't be any trouble."

Zane cried out in pain as he was slashed and fell to his knees. 'I'm sorry Ari. I wasn't strong enough. Please, let her be safe.' Looking up at Lance, he glared and readied his blade for one last attack. It was something that he completely dreaded. He was going to build up the last of his energy and release a concentrated blast of shadows. Taking notice to Ariana, he appeared in complete shock and stopped his preparations. "No. Ari. Let her go."  

RosellaStarr

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:28 am
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana felt Snow nudge her, understanding his intentions on getting her away. The sound of something sticky squashed on Snow, made Ari tense a bit, their assaulter obviously not done with them just yet. Suddenly, someone grabbed her from behind, dragging both her and her brother back to the cave and tossing them in. Feeling around for a moment, Ari pushed herself up into a sitting position, a small trickle of blood moving down her right temple. Reaching to where she had heard Valon land, Ariana reached out a hand, only to be cut off by a small wall of shadows and a chuckle from Lance.

"You don't play long do you?" Lance smirked at Ara, noting the return of the royal siblings, though his gaze stayed on Zane. It wasn't hard to see the shock in his face as the siblings were tossed back into the cave. "Don't worry, we're just going to play some games. The chance of them breaking is actually pretty small." Lance spoke moving over to Zane and mockingly rubbing the males head. "Maybe if you're good we can add you to the set. Though we have to ask Ara." Lance smirked.

Hearing Zane, Ari turned her attention towards where she had heard him "Zane, go! We'll be fine!" Ariana spoke worried about the captors killing Zane and the others. She could feel shadows wrapping around her arms and legs, though her gaze stayed on Zane "You can't die." she speaks a bit softer.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Angelic Lupine

looboo24

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:41 am
RosellaStarr

DragonChild09

[Dragon, why don't you quote me? I had no idea you posted until I checked. I feel kind of left out]

Val grunted as she was bound and forced back into the cave. All she could do was sit there and wait. To be sold? Or to be killed? She did not know and she was powerless to save her lord. She was a failure  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RosellaStarr

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:22 pm
Rynn01
Dragonchild09
yaroki
Angelic Lupine
SokoBlairse13thsin
Blackscar_swiss

User Image

Zane could only watch as the shadows wrapped Ariana. At this point, he couldn't he even stand, let alone get away. He listened to Lance and glared up at him. "Let them go. What is it that you want?" Even if he was able to move, he couldn't just leave his friends behind. He had to figure out some way to set them free. 'Stay strong Ariana. I will find a way to free us all.'

User Image

Ara chuckled and stared at Zane, smirking. "These pathetic fools actually let their guard down. One would think that a prince in hiding would be more cautious than that." She then walked over to Ariana and rubbed the side of her face. Ara was quite proud of herself for being able to capture them so easily. "Behave princess and your precious brother won't have to die quickly. My poison is slowly moving through his body and if you try anything, I will speed it up."

Turning to Lance, she smirked and made her way over to Zane. "He'll make a fine addition, as a servant." Within seconds, webbing wrapped around Zane's arms and legs. "Your precious guard isn't as innocent as you think princess. Or hasn't he told you about the crime he committed. This boy killed his own sister." Taking notice to Valerie, she couldn't help but chuckle. "No one save you now. All you can do is surrender and watch as those around you suffer. How does it feel to know you failed fish breath?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:15 pm
((OOC holy frig I am SO sorry. I could have swore I had you in the quotes crying ))

User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana was about to tug against the shadows as a hand rubbed his face, followed by the voice of Ara, Ari froze still, hearing the threat to her brother. Lance smirked a bit as Ara decided to add another toy to the collection before wrapping up the guard. Taking his hand off of Zane's head, Lance looked at Ara a bit confused as to what she was saying about the boys past, but quickly pushed that aside.

Without moving, Ariana spoke softly so as not to startled the captors. "He... he wouldn't do that. Zane would never." she spoke. Why would Ara say something like that? Zane would never harm someone he cared about. He was a protector, there was no way Ara could be telling the truth. Lance moved over to the cave wall, leaning back on it a bit, interested in seeing how this little conversation would unfold.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Angelic Lupine

looboo24

RosellaStarr

Rynn01

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:36 pm
RosellaStarr

DragonChild09

[Its alright. I thought you didn't like me or kept forgetting. I was wrong and I'm sorry for thinking that way]

Val gritted her teeth. She looked at Ara, wanting to, for the first time in her life, hurt her. She didn't know how to fight, her whole life was about helping the injured no matter who it was. Saving life. But this isn't the time for it, "I know in the long run everything will work out for the better, it always does. We will get out of this." Val struggled against her binds but the more she did, the tighter it got and it was cutting into her skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:29 pm
Rynn01
Dragonchild09

User Image

Zane glared at Ara and lowered his head in shame. This was not how he wanted Ariana to find out. His sister was quite precious to him and the thought of her death was heartbreaking. It was something that haunted him a lot. "Ari. What she's saying is true. I did kill my sister. It was an accident. I never meant to hurt anyone." A few tears started to fall as he remembered that fateful day.

"When I was little, everyone looked down on me because I could use shadow magic. My sister, Ophelia, was the only one that cared about me. She even taught me how to use my magic." He paused for a moment as tears hit the ground below. "There was a neighbor boy that kept throwing rocks at me and my magic lashed out. My sister jumped in the way before it could hit him. The shadows struck her right in the heart. She died within seconds and I'm the reason why. I couldn't control it and killed her. I killed my own sister. Ari, I never wanted you to find out this way."

Ara laughed and kicked Zane in the stomach, using her webbing to force him to look up. "Touching story of how pathetic you are. The shadows are not meant for good. It's for those that enjoy killing and hurting others. You have a taste for blood and yet somehow you tricked everyone into letting you be a guard." She chuckled and moved a little closer to him, smiling.

"You will cause the death of your little princess and everyone will despise you. This boy can't protect anyone. Do you understand just how weak he is? He came here for you princess and yet you are both prisoners. And he will fall into the shadows, never to be the same again." Looking at Valerie, she smirked. "It will take more than that to get free of my webbing."

RosellaStarr

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:42 am
((OOC noooooo don't think those things emotion_hug I loves you emotion_bigheart ))

User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

As the hand removed itself from her face, Ari relaxed a bit, listening closely to try and locate everything. Even after Zane admitted to accidentally killing his sister, Ari refused to believe that Zane would bring harm onto anyone he cared for. Not many people knew how thoughtful and sensitive Zane could actually be. "Zane.. It's okay. Things happen... you didn't mean to, that's what makes the difference." Ariana spoke calmly, her sights on Zane as she tried to ignore the shadows moving around her arms and legs. "It's going to be alright." she spoke trying to reassure her friend. "Magic doesn't determine if someone is good or evil. The user does... You're not evil Zane. You -" Ariana cut off as the shadows held her up and Lance walked over with a small chuckle. "Awww how touching. You don't want to believe your knight in shining armor over there would ever do anything bad." Lance spoke, twirling a piece of Ariana's hair in his hand a smirk on his face. Turning his gaze onto Ara, Lance spoke "How long do you think it'll be before he's corrupted?" Lance chuckled.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Angelic Lupine

looboo24

RosellaStarr

Rynn01

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]