Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Weight of the Crown ( Accepting: Open: All: I: Orig. ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image

A long time ago there was a beautiful kingdom full of many wonderful creatures, living in harmony and peace. This kingdom was known as Revia and it remained this way for many moons. People lived in prosperity and no one had to starve. This was all due to the acts of King Adrian. Things remained like this until one day a stranger came to the kingdom, requesting an audience with the king. The stranger had brought along with him a ancient amulet that he claimed was able to deflect dark magic and sense evil. Without hesitation the good king took the amulet and placed it around his neck. That night, once the stranger was gone, the king fell ill (as in his entire personality changed) and the entire kingdom faded into darkness. The once peaceful kingdom was soon ravaged in hate and poverty. People turned on one another and death was rampant.

During this time, the king's only son had been traveling and had no idea the troubles that overtook the kingdom. He was almost home when he was stopped by a noble knight, warning him of the danger. The prince knew there was nothing he could do to end the troubles of the kingdom and decided to go into hiding. There are still many noble knights and creatures that are willing to help restore the kingdom to his natural glory. The prince is now left with choice, find the cause and destroy it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:54 pm
OOC

User Image

Here ye! Here ye! New laws will take place as of now. If thou shall break these laws, thou will find themselves in the stockade, dungeon, or shall be banished from the kingdom. By order of King Adrian thou are to:

1 Thou shalt not Cyber (No Cybering)
2 Thou shalt not Kill without permission
3 Thou shalt not have any more than 5 characters
4 Thou shall PM ALL PROFILES TO ME FOR APPROVAL. Once approved you may post them in the profile forum
5 Thou shalt not use Text Speech
6 Thou shall Post at least a PARAGRAPH within each response
7 Thou shall let everyone know if they are going to be gone for a while
8 Thou shalt not Disrespect anyone
9 Thou shall try to post a Pic in every response. (for those of you with slower systems) This does not mean that you have to post a pic of each character you use. you can just use one pic if you like
8 The king requests that thou do not post in bright colors (it can hurt eyes and make replies hard to read)
9 Thou shall follow the Post Outline
10 Thou shall only have 1 major position in each section
11 Thou shalt not GODMOD (no Godmodding)
12 Thou shall follow all Gaia TOS and Regulations
13 Thou shall have fun and enjoy. PM for any questions
14 Thou shall make sure to read through profiles (doing this can give ideas for your own characters and so you have an idea where each character stands. for example if you have a Royal character then it would be best to know about each of the other Royal characters so you know who's who in the actual RP. Reading over a profile helps you to better understand each character so you don't confused about anything they do)

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:35 pm
User Image

User Image

All ranks in the Others Section has an unlimited number of positions.

Royals

King Ixus Argeneau
Queen Yaroki
Prince TealPearlVoiceTrista
Princess DragonChild09

Royal Guard

King's Guard
Queen's Guard
Prince's Guard Blackscar_Swiss
Princess's Guard TealPearlVoiceTrista

Others

Knights

TealPearlVoiceTrista
SokoBlairse13thsin

Mercenaries

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Dragonchild09
Yaroki (2)

Bandits

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Townspeople

Rynn01  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:06 pm
Profiles

User Image

1 Name
2 Age
3 Rank
4 Personality
5 Sexuality
6 Relationship Status
7 DOB (Date of Birth. Day and Month only)
8 Zodiac Sign
9 Race (Human, Elf, Mage, etc....)
10 Weapon (if any)
11 Skills/Powers/Abilites
12 Weaknesses
13 History
14 Appearance
15 Other (optional)  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:42 pm
User Image

Abandoned Castle An old castle in which all its residents have abandoned leaving everything inside to bandits
Forest of the Falcon A mysterious forest that is about a 2 day trip from Revia. This is where the Prince of Revia resides, within a secret castle. Those loyal to the prince reside here as well.
Town of Revia A place where all citizens of Revia reside and shop. Poverty and violence is quite common here
Sacred Mountains These mountains were said to be the place where a mighty dragon resides. Only those of pure heart can pass through safely
Lake of Serenity A place for one to go to feel at peace. The water has a healing property that attracts many people
Elemental Falls The falls themselves are located behind the hidden castle. They are believed to possess elemental stones
Enchanted Caves These caves are filled with magic and the tunnels go on for miles
Crystal Caverns Caverns that are lighted by the glow of crystals. These crystals can be used to craft weapons
Cliffs of Judgement These mighty cliffs stand tall and provide great cover for an ambush
Mercenary Hideout A place for mercenaries to live  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:08 pm
Open

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image

Valon stared out his bedroom window and sighed. 'We are in for a long struggle. I would love to go home and see my family but I just can't until I find a way to restore peace. Hold on just a while longer everyone.' He then set down on his bed and stared at the wall. "I wonder what will be on the agenda for today. I just want everything to be over." Standing up, he walked over to his dresser and pulled on a shirt. "It's a new day which means a fresh start."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:08 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid was in Valcon's bedroom on her own bed. She wagged her tail as she lifted her head, hearing him get up off his bed. She barked at him before she got up and went over to him. She was still in training, since she was a three month old wolf pup. She was albino, and as such, was very beautiful. She then wagged her tail at Valon knowing he loved her and Snow very much.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:27 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Angelic Lupine

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vallerie was walking along the long bridge that lead to the castle where the Prince lives. She has been loyal to his family since she was born and she is still loyal to the crown prince. She helps his cause in anyway that she could but she doesn't have much to offer. What she did have abundance of, that they did not was medicinal herbs. All kinds of plants and berries that were used to cure the sick and injured. She was carrying a very large basket full of them. She delivered these herbs once maybe twice a month. The guards let her through and she headed for the hospital area  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:44 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana sat up in her bed, raising her arms above her as she stretched. At the foot of her bed she could hear Scout snoring quietly and she couldn't help but to smile a bit. Getting up from the bed, Ariana carefully got up and grabbed the clothes off the chair sitting beside her bed. It helped her quiet a bit to have the clothes ready right there, instead of stumbling around trying to get things together.

Once she finished changing, Ariana moved quietly, her feet sliding on the floor cautiously. Suddenly she fell backwards as she bumped into something, a dresser or a chair maybe, whatever it was it wasn't going anywhere.

Scout

User Image

TealPearlVoiceTrista

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:00 pm
User Image

"Good morning Astrid." Valon said chuckling a little and petting her head. Snow awoke and stretched out before walking over beside Valon. "I was wondering when you were going to get up Snow." He then filled up their food and water bowls. "Eat up you two. Meet me in the medical wing when you're done." Smiling he walked out of the room and into the medical wing. He took notice to Vallerie and smiled. "Good morning Vallerie."

User Image

Zane had awoken and got dressed before walking out of his room. He made his way to the princess's chambers and knocked on the door. "Princess Ariana, may I enter?" 'I do hope that she's awake. It would be very awkward if I were to wake her up. Perhaps one day she will get to be around her brother. Hopefully Valon is alright and far away from here. It would not be good if he were to return with the kingdom the way it is.'

DragonChild09
Rynn01
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Hearing a familiar voice at the door, Ariana pushed herself back up to her feet and quickly brushed herself off, hearing Scout jump off the bed. "Yes, the door is open Zane, you can come in." Ariana said with her usual cheerful voice. Despite everything that was happening, Ariana tried her best to keep up people's spirits. She longed to be with her brother who had traveled off, but at the same time she knew that him seeing the state the kingdom was in would upset him. That wasn't how she wanted to meet him after all this time.

Zane had been assigned as her guard and her proved himself to be very loyal and strong. Ariana often felt bad about feeling as though she were a burden on him, but she hid those thoughts deep away in her mind.

Scout

User Image

TealPearlVoiceTrista

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:17 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Angelic Lupine

Vallerie had just put the basket on a table when she was spoken to. She turned around and saw the prince. She curtsied, "Good morning your Grace. I am just dropping off all the herbs. I got a good harvest this time, almost twice the normal amount." She turned back around and took them out of the basket, keeping them organized, "What brings you down here your Grace?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image

Zane opened the door and stepped into the room. "Good morning princess. I hope that you slept well." 'I'm sure that she slept a lot better than me. I haven't a good nights sleep in ages. Ophelia, I wish you were here with me.' He then sighed and leaned up against the wall. "What shall we do today?"

User Image

"You don't have to be so formal Vallerie." Valon said sighing. "Just call me by my name alright. I got to make sure that everything's alright around here. We couldn't afford for anything to go wrong during a time like this. Besides, I would like to see you every once in a while. How are things are in your life?"

DragonChild09
Angelic Lupine
Rynn01

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:43 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Angelic Lupine

Val turned back around to face him and curtsied again, "I apologize your Gra--, I mean Valon." she wasn't used to calling him by his name, "I am honored that you would like to see me. Since I live at the lake, I get visitors from all over frequently. Some of them can be very harsh." She went and grabbed a chair, "Here, you should sit down." There was a bandage that was just barely visible on her knee, "I found a rare herb that can help with infection." she went to the table again, "I also found some feverfew among others that will prove useful."  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff