Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
1307: Patrick Peterson Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image

The young man smiled when he heard their reply. "I’m glad to hear that. I’ll gladly be with you in this trying time too hun." he said and turned back to Patrick giving them a kiss on their cheek. Saeki walked with his boyfriend to their kitchen and placed the bento on the table. "Good, cause I’ll have plenty of them in the future." Saeki teased a bit and winked at the other. Hearing they loved his bentos the young swordsman felt happier than ever. He did like to cook for his loved one. It was a good thing they liked eating them. "That sounds great, I’ll also go for some water love." he replied to Patrick before he looked at the cats and their toy. He chuckled softly looking at their stunts and turned back to the other male. "They sure love to play with that." he said to Patrick. "What would you like to do hun? I’ll do anything to help cheer you up. Just name it." he offered his boyfriend and waited for their answer. He would pamper them if he was given the chance.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Patrick’s] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:18 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Relationships do have their ups and downs. I'm relieved to know I can accept your kindness for what it is"Patrick responded softly. He chuckled a little when he was being teased and blushed a little from the winking. Filled Saeki a cup of water after hearing what the other male wanted to drink then handed the cup over to him. "The best result when giving them toys they could play together. A bored pet is a destructive one" he replied. He drank another cup of water before partaking into the comfort bento his boyfriend made for him with chopsticks. "I'm not sure. No one has ever wanted to comfort or pamper me before while I'm in this mood. So I hope you don't mind if we try out different things that I've seen other people do" he said to the offer. After the bento was finished off he led his boyfriend by hand to the bedroom then removed his robe to get more comfortable. Tried different pampering and comfort positions like cuddling or resting his head on his boyfriend's lap until it was time for Saeki to head home for the day.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Ombre estate 1307.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: comforted.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1442.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, and his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:20 pm
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①④
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:04 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was humming softly to distract himself as he headed home from work. The felines rushed over to greet their owner as soon as the front door opened and meowed at him. They followed him to the kitchen then climbed up on the counters while their owner put away what smells to be food. They lowered their heads into their personal bowls when cat food was poured into it. Once Patrick checked around the house and checked his phone battery, he bid his kitties farewell then headed back out. He had fed them early just in case he didn't get to feed them dinner at their usual time. He wasn't sure when he would be getting back, but he felt worried about not knowing what was going on with his boyfriend and why he didn't answer his earlier phone call. “Hopefully my worries aren’t founded” he thought to himself.[exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Ombre estate 1307.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:worried and anxious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:44 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ⑨ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①⑤
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑲ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:07 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick skipped his morning jogging routine for today and decided to go to work later on. He didn't have much experience with making soup from scratch so he heated up the can version of chicken noodle soup instead. Once it was heated and ready to be eaten he poured the soup into a tupperware and sealed it with the match lid. He fed his lovely kittens afterwards then packed up the bowl into a thermal bag so it could be kept warm on the way to his boyfriend's home. "Hopefully this will make him feel even more better" he said to himself. He thought about bringing the kittens with him, but in the end of a moment decided not to do that. Rather not find out about the kind of trouble those might get up to at the other's house if he took them with him. "I'll be back, Hiro and Emerald. Behave yourselves" he said to the playful kittens. Left the house and locked the front door, "I should at least call before heading over there" he thought and used his phone to call his boyfriend. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Ombre estate 1307.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:13 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ⑩ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①⑥
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑳ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:09 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick popped in to work this morning long enough to open up the store and make sure the employees clocked in. Once he returned home he went about packing up a care package for his recovering boyfriend. In a carry-on bag he placed inside: a puzzle, bath bomb, coloring book for adults with crayons, and a deck of playing cards while the small pot of warm rice porridge was in the thermal bag he used yesterday. Added a ball of yarn and a rubber ball for the cats in the other bag. "We're going to Saeki and Aki's home" he called out to the lounging kittens as he headed for the front door. Hiro and Emerald got up at the mention of the names then ran over to their owner. He decided not to put Emerald on the leash this time and they left the house together. Shifted the bags around to hold the phone then contacted his boyfriend to inform him that they were coming over. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Ombre estate 1307.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:09 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑪ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①⑦
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:54 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick did some push-ups and sit-ups for an hour each early in the morning before taking a shower. He was neglecting exercising just to have some more time for Saeki and work. Now that his boyfriend's health is much better he got back to doing that and be careful not to overexert himself. Picked up the phone and unhooked the charger from it then used it to call Saeki. He was going to stop by work to check in on things before heading over to his boyfriend's place. While waiting for a possible response he went on with feeding Hiro and Emerald. The only big things coming up were Hiro's anniversary and Christmas at his boyfriend's place in December. Swimming lessons and second venture into the jungle were pending. He had stopped gardening for the rest of the season.
╚══════════════╝

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:49 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Good morning to you too, dear. I'm just dandy" Patrick responded. He decided to have a bowl of raisin oatmeal for breakfast. Waiting for a microwaveable cup of water to warm up in the microwave while talking on the phone. "You sound like you're a lot better now. Good to hear your usual coming back" he said smiling. "We should celebrate your recovery. Maybe a hike...hmm, no...probably too soon for that and you probably did some exercising already. Perhaps eating out...nah, not special enough. A celebratory dinner cooked by your boyfriend would do" he said sharing what he was thinking about out loud so there wouldn't be a long pause of silence on his end. "I think it should take place at your home if that is alright with you" he said, seeking permission to cook at his boyfriend's place. He hopes he wasn't talking too much just then. Took out the cup once the microwave stopped then used one hand to pour the heated water into the bowl he has the dried oatmeal in. Afterwards stir with a spoon until mixed in well then eat a spoonful while listening to his boyfriend on the phone.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Ombre estate 1307.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:talkative.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, on the phone with boyfriend.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:34 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick blushed, "TLC, tender loving care. You're welcome and thanks for the compliment" he responded smiling. With his lack of experience in caring for the sick he seeks help through the internet and advice from Kenzie. All the time and effort spent getting to know him during the early stage of their relationship just so it will be useful for times like this. "I believe you. You're one of the most responsible and careful people I know and those are some of the best qualities that I love about you" he said softly. He laughed a little, "You certainly are an expert at making me blush. it is feeling that way while I'm there”. “Late in the afternoon” he answered about what time he will be coming over. “See you and Aki soon. Goodbye for now” he ended the call. Lemon-ginger brew, rice porridge with dashi, grilled peaches with honey ricotta were the food dishes he decided on to make. He deliberately left this information because he wanted to surprise his boyfriend. Began with making the lemon-ginger brew using the glass jars he used for the lemonade at the park to pour the fluid in. Next was the grilled peaches so the dessert and drinks were ready before he gets over there. Leaving just the rice porridge to be cooked at the at Saeki's place. He will stop by the job while carrying the packed up food a couple of hours later. The kittens stayed behind to lounge around the house and take their kitty naps. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Ombre estate 1307.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:talkative.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, on the phone with boyfriend.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
● Ombre Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash