Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
1307: Patrick Peterson Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:48 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"You must me quite flexible" Patrick said jokingly. He leans back on the couch, "Why not?" he asked him. "The day I adopted Hiro, I was originally there waiting for a friend to show up and just look around the shop. After interacting the kitten, maybe the first feline I've ever touched, and thought it over before adopting the little guy. I haven't yet to regret my decision" he tells him the story of how he met Hiro. "I'm confident you will make a great pet owner" he said to him. "Do you resist because you wouldn't have time for a puppy on your schedule? Or you're content with watching them?" he asked him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:02 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Content

Thoughts:
"Oh puppies!"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy smiled and nodded his head at Patrick's statement "Actually I am, it's one trait that runs in my family!" he said with a small smile. Roy then listened to Patrick's story about how he met Hiro. He then nodded his head at Patrick's question "With how many hours I work and how much love and training a puppy needs, it would be cruel of me to get one...the poor thing would just be sitting in an empty apartment all day..." Roy sighed "So I don't have much of a choice, I need to be content with watching them...." he explained as he rubbed the back of his head in thought. He wasn't sad over it, he'd long accepted the reason why he couldn't get a puppy and was content just cooing over them any chance he got.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:52 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Wish I had a practical and cool trait like that" said Patrick smiling. He understand what he was saying because not everyone has the leisurely of working at home or taking their pet with them to work. "I could pet sit for you and I wouldn't mind it because we're friends and that is the sort of thing I would do for friends. Just that None of my current friends have pets and probably for a similar reason as you" he offered. "Of course, I'm not trying to convince you to change your mind or anything like" he looks away for a few seconds. "I'm getting to carried away in trying to be helpful. I hope I don't seem pushy or anything negative" he thought worried.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:trying to be helpful then worried.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:35 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Content

Thoughts:
"Hmm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy thought for a few moments as he reclined into the couch for a few moments in thought "Maybe....one day.." Roy stated as he thought about his favorite animal ever. He knew Patrick only wanted to help and didn't mean anything by it so Roy glanced at Patrick and smiled "Besides with how many hours I work some days it would pretty much become your puppy at some point!" he explained as he simply began to relax into the couch some more.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:00 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Or our" Patrick uttered. "Like how a family takes care of one pet which makes it their pet or the family member. The puppy could also be a sign of commitment that shows you are committing even when there are comprises. Also a strengthening of one bond between two people that is taking care of the pet like the puppy has two parents instead one to depend on" he explained with an example. "I will stop there though. Maybe we should talk about something else now" he suggested. "What do you want to eat tomorrow when you come over?" he asked him. Trying to start the movement to a different topic to drift away from the current topic.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:neutral.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:22 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Surprised

Thoughts:
"Hmm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy was actually surprised by Patrick when he got very personal about it "Ours?" he mumbled a bit as he stared at Patrick for a few moment, a curious look in his eyes. However Patrick clearly wanted to change the subject so Roy would oblige him for now "Well...I'm not all that picky...I'm a pseudo vegetarian so I'll prefer a more vegetable based meal but If you'd like to have meat or something I'll have no qualms over it, it all tastes good to me" he said, eyes still lingering on Patrick as he spoke.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick heard him mumble, but he doesn't question about what he may have said because he didn't hear him clearly. Back to his choice when it comes to the meal and he doesn't mind the freedom to do so. "Is that in general or does it all taste good reflect on my cooking skills?" he asked him. "I'm not at all though. Maybe I will go with a multicultural theme of dishes from cultures that celebrate Christmas" he decided. "You could take home some of the leftovers, Roy" he said smiling.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:54 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Surprised

Thoughts:
"Hmm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy thought for a moment before answering his question "How about both?" he stated with a smirk before crossing his leg to get a bit more comfortable "Multicultural? Sounds fancy" Roy actually laughed a little bit, thinking how silly he just sounded. He then nodded his head happily at the mention of leftovers "With store bought salads being ninety nine percent of my diet some actual leftovers sounds amazing!" he explained with a smile on his face.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:11 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Okay" Patrick said to the statement and stares at the man's crossed legs for a moment. "I suppose it does since its basically a mini buffet" he said and laughs a little also. "Cheap store salad?" he questions him in disbelief. "Must be in something special in them to maintain your healthy looking figure strength" he expresses his doubt. "What else do you normally eat?" he asked.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:disbelief and doubt.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Surprised

Thoughts:
"Hmm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy simply shrugged his shoulders as he thought about his normal diet "Um...well I mostly eat...a plain waffle and an apple for breakfast...every day..." he began, rubbing his chin in thought "Then for lunch I have another apple and one of my store bought salads....every day..." "And for dinner....another salad...." it was at that moment that he realized just how set in a routine he was in with his food "Wow actually you're right...it's amazing how I manage to stay like this..." Roy said as he lifted his shirt to stare at his own toned chest in wonder, how he managed to stay in such good shape without suffering from malnutrition was beyond him.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:36 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick stares at him while listening to him say what he normally eats on a day to day basis. "Lack of nutrition and calories" he said and moves closer to see Roy's chest after the guy pulls up his shirt. "Have you ever gotten the flu or anything of those kinds illnesses?" he asked him. Realizes a second later that vaccines can prevent some of those things. He wonder how strong this guy's immune system. "You get your vitamins from pills, right?" he asked him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:dumbfounded.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:48 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Confused

Thoughts:
"Is my diet that bad?"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy shook his head at Patrick's question "Nope, I mean I got a small cold earlier this month but I was over it in a few days" Roy explained as he continued to hold his shirt up "Besides I get my shots every year to prevent the flu..." he stated before rubbing his head with his free hand "And nope, the only pills I take are from my doctor for when I do get sick" Roy explained, wondering if his diet was really that atrocious...he did eat lots of fruits and veggies after all...

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:38 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Don't remember the last time I had a cold, but it wasn't while I was staying in the hospital. My colds would usually last a day" Patrick admitted. He only remembers his childhood so far and not his teen and college years. Touches Roy's chest some with one hand then remove it a moment later. "Since your obviously healthy in doing this diet. I have no objections with it" he tells him. "Hopefully my cooking doesn't fattening you up" he said jokingly.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:acceptance.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:36 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Content

Thoughts:
"Hmm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy smiled as he released his shirt and shook his head "I doubt it! I'm sure your cooking is perfectly fine!" Roy objected to Patrick's statement about it fattening him him. He then thought for a moment before remembering something Patrick said earlier "Hey Patrick...earlier you said you had two living rooms right? Why?" he asked, curious as to why someone would need two living rooms.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:54 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick laughs some, "I was only joking, but thanks for the kind words about my cooking" he explained and thanked him. He nods to the question about the second living room, "Yes" he answered. "It was an extra room so I made it into a formal living room with a piano and a fireplace" he explained. "What's with the questions about that room" he asked. "Do you want to go see them?" he asked next.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

● Ombre Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces