Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
1307: Patrick Peterson Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:02 am
Patrick's House

Master Bedroom:
                  This room is one of the two important rooms to Patrick and he keeps it locked when he is not in there. He is usually in there when he is sleeping especially for naps. This is also where he keeps his several bookshelves of books in collection of art, photography, and movies of different mediums and one projector. The shelves occupy the spaces between the bathroom door and the closet door and the bedroom door and the dresser.
                  User Image

Garage:
                  Unlike the typical garage this one is a multi-media art studio also locked when he is not in there. This room is the most important room in the entire estate because it is not only where store his art designs, but also where he creates his artwork for his business.Long table and stools and other equipment he may need. He could spend hours in there depending on the client's customized request on the artwork that is ordered on the website.
                  User Image

Piano room:
                  This room is used as a piano room instead of a guest room.
                  User Image

Bathrooms:
                  This is the bathrooms designed to look like a ordinary bathroom.
                  User Image

Living Room:
                  living room and it has a scenic view of his garden in the backyard. The only place there would be a tv along with a VHS player, BLU-ray player, and DVD player would be in this room up against a wall facing the couch. Hiro's toys in one corner of the room.
                  User Image

Kitchen:
                  This room would be one of Patrick's most used rooms in his estate. This is where can show off his cooking skills to any of his guests that may come by. Otherwise he cooks for himself using the fresh ingredients from some of the herbs he has in there.
                  User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:16 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick had lugged his heavy storage chest full of clothes towards his new estate. It was bigger than his last residence of living in a penthouse. He was feeling jet lagged from the long travel here and couldn't get much sleep during that time. Couldn't be sure his ex-roommate was on this island, but he will stay to check things out especially if he doesn't find him. "Need to settle in and get some rest first" he thought as he got out his key to the front door when he had arrived to his destination. Carrying the chest on inside of the estate then closed the door. Everything was delivered here ahead of time so all he needs to do is unpack, but for now he went to his bedroom unlocks it then crashes on the bed to sleep.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: Jet Lagged.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $ 1000.00.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:54 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick woke up on top of his bed after taking his nap to relieve himself of jet lag. Sitting up he used one hand to smooth his hair back then got off the bed. Was going to take some used to being in a new place. He walks back to the living room to get his storage chest then bring it back to the master bedroom to start unpacking. Some time later he unpacks the boxes that were scattered around the estate before taking a snack break. He tended to his garden and getting a idea of hosting a house warming party. This way he will get to know who his neighbors are and being part of a party that he started himself. After he was done with his garden he headed for his art studio to begin designing the party flyer with just enough to have extra copies. Taking a roll of double sided tape he headed out on to hang the flyers on his neighbor's door. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: refreshed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $ 1000.00.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:19 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Been a long day for Patrick from what he did today including the grocery shopping and planning the house party. He was tired by the time he put away the groceries. In case anyone comes over with questions he will be staying around his estate more until the day after the party. He headed off to the second living to make sure the tv was working because he wants to be as prepared as possible before doing some more things tomorrow. A few minutes later of making the tv is operational he headed to his bedroom to take another nap. Good thing his bed is soft and comfortable to be sleeping on.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: tired.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $ 832.00.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:07 pm
User Image

stelle aes

State/ Height: Normal/ 5' 10" | Next Match: Who Knows

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Estelle strolled around the housing district staring in awe at everything around her, she still thinks all of this is too fancy to her usually life style, she's still getting used to her own estate, sometimes she keeps forgetting how many rooms there, she'll eventually get the hang out. Now....which lucky neighbour will be greeted by her. She might as well visit this Patrick guy since it's rude to not know the person who invented you to his party. Walking up to the front door, knocking on it. Hopefully he's home.

Estate: #1507 | Funds: $1000 | Theme: Can Do

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:11 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick wakes up to the sound of knocking on his front door. He heard it so clearly because it was so quiet inside of his estate. "Coming!" he calls out as he strides to the front door after leaving the master bedroom. He assumes whoever is at his door probably is a neighbor who has seen his party flyer. No matter the reason he was pleased to be having a visitor today.Unlocking and opening the door he faces the person on his front porch. "Hello" he greeted her with his mixed accent. As he looks at this person some more he notices her face looks familiar.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: tired.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his neighbor.

Just Rosa

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:20 pm
User Image

stelle aes

Estelle was casually standing outside of the estate waiting patiently for this Patrick guy to answer the door if he was there. And soon enough the door opened as a male answered, of course it would be a guy, Patrick is a guys name. Of course she wouldn't recognise him since he drastically changed in the 5 years but Estelle barely changed at all, sane height sane appearance except her hair grew a bit. Smiling at the male. Hello~ You must be Patrick. I'm Estelle Di Maes, I recently just moved into the housing district here and I found your flyer this morning..! She said sounding excited.

Out.Of.Cosplays: Puberty has been very nice to Patrick c8

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:55 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick figured he may have crossed paths with her in the past that he doesn't remember. He nods a little when the female had said his name and her name does have a familiar sound to it. "Me too, I just finished unpacking not too long ago. Although you do look familiar for some reason" he responded after hearing she is new to the district too. "Do you have any questions about the party?" he asked her. He steps to the side, "You can come inside if you want, Estelle" he invited her in.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his neighbor, Estelle.

Just Rosa
yeah, he was well worth the wait for him.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:12 pm
User Image

stelle aes

Ah.. I'm still unpacking a few things.. Estelle nervously chuckles feeling a bit embarrassed. But she glanced up at him a bit confused, I do? She said tilting her a bit, she looks familiar? Hm.. They could of met in university! But he doesn't look familiar to her.. They could of met in that academy..What's the name of it again..? .... Koizora!! That's the name. She shook her head when he asked if she has questions about the party. Ah, thank you She said before stepping inside looking around.

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:49 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick can understand response since there is no real hurry in unpacking except for him it was needed to get ready for tomorrow's party. He nods, "Yes, and your name also. We may have met in the past, but my amnesia is preventing when the meeting happened" he answered her. "You're welcome" he said after his neighbor entered his home. He closes the front door and locks it then start heading for the first living room. He was feeling a little excited because Estelle is the person he invited into the estate and won't be the last. "What are your questions about the party?" he asked her as he glances back while walking then looks forward again.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: a little excited.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his neighbor, Estelle.

Just Rosa

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:36 pm
User Image

stelle aes

Hm.. We might of had the same classes in high school or uni or my previous work, I always introduce my name at work. She brought up an idea, it's impossible for them meeting in elementary school.. Unless he has a VERY sharp memory on names but he said she looks familiar so it can't be. Estelle thought it would be the best idea to follow him. Entering the living room looking around. Oh I don't really have one but I was wondering if it's only this housing district that is invited. I heard that there are five housing districts here She asked as she glances over to him. Where did they meet?

Out.Of.Cosplays: sorry I was at the gym

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:31 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick listens to the idea of where they may have crossed paths at. "Perhaps in high school, although I attended two different ones. The university I went to was in Britain. Could be at your work" he responded trying to remember where he has seen, but nothing came to mind. He stops walking once they reach the living room. "Just this district. Our neighbors can bring anyone they know to the party" he replied. "This is my first time hosting a party so I want to start with one that is as small as a party can be" he explains to her. "You may have a seat if you want to" he offers and gestures to the couch and chair with his right hand.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: a little excited.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his neighbor, Estelle.

Just Rosa
That's quite alright

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image

stelle aes

He went to two highs schools? Probably transferred to second one.Ahh.... I went to a university in France, but the high school I was attending Koizora Academy... I think that's the name and I worked at a small maid cafe in the nearby town. I was a fun experience and thanks to it, I began wearing more dresses She examined where I attended university and high school and where she used to work. She then began to wonder how Hiro was doing. Listening to the answer of her question which she only nodded, so only their housing district. Small parties are good, it won't be too crowded. Thank you She said before she sat down on the couch.

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:28 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick thinks back to his journal after recognizing the name Koizora Academy. "I have attended Koizora as my second high school, but it could have been the maid cafe because in my journal it was a maid cafe where I had my first meal at on first day at the academy and meeting my roommate" he responded then runs a hand through his hair. He was feeling that it had to be the cafe because he been to any other cafe that he knows of or written about. "You're welcome" he replied. "Would you anything to eat or drink?" he offered trying to be a good host for his guest.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his neighbor, Estelle.

Just Rosa

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image

stelle aes

Oh. So they did attend the same high school.. She would of remembered him.. But it's been five years and a lot of things happened. He went there with his roommate, wait a minute. Could it be? Could it? Hm.... Now that I think about I did remember serving to two guys.. It was the day that I was training the new maid and butler. Let's see.. if I remember correctly the one had blueish grey hair..and blue eyes.. and the other had brown hair.. that blue eyed guy seemed excited when I brought the milk for his tea but the rest I can't remember, it's been five years.. She said as much as she could remember before shaking her head. Ah no thank you, I had breakfast before coming here. She said before smiling at him.

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

● Ombre Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash