Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Down With the Queen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:49 am
User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Ari grinned at him and nodded. "Right. Magic." She said, stroking the pretty frame again. She turned to him, looking surprised. "Oh! Of course not! I would never! I wouldn't even dream of it!" She promised, assuring her new friend that she would not dare to damage the gift he had given her. She wondered why he had even brought it up, but then she supposed if someone became angry with him perhaps they would try to sever the ties to his world. Ari was glad for his help though. She had no intention of anything cruel towards him. She patted the frame once more. "I'll take good care of it, I promise." She gave him another smile. It occurred to her, suddenly, that this was probably the most she had smiled in a very long time.

Some days, you'll feel really sad without knowing why.
Like you lost something very precious but you forgot what it was,
Or you miss someone you never met...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DragonChild09

ooc: Is everyone back? t-t  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:04 pm
User Image

♫♪ In a dark room of a locked tower,
the only thing that resounded was my heartbeat
Shunned in contempt and hated out of fear
That is me, a prince loved by misfortune ♪♫

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror smiled a bit, as Ari reassured him that she wouldn't even dream of damaging the mirror. Human made mirrors hurt him when they broke while he was using them, but ones that he created... the pain was almost unbearable. That was just another thing he hated about some of his summoners. If they became angered at him, some of them had a tendency to smash the mirror, resulting in the scars that covered his torso and a few smaller ones on other areas. He enjoyed spending time with Ari, it almost felt as if he could have some kind of place in the human world. A place outside of his quiet cage. A fun place, with maybe a friend.

The thought came to Mirror, he still wasn't all that sure if it was official that Ari wanted to be his friend or not. How do people decide that? Figuring that now was the time to ask, before it was to late for it to be even more awkward, Mirror decided to ask. "Ari... we're friends, right?" he asked uncertainty in his voice. She was by far the strangest summoner Mirror had gotten, but out of all the summoners, she was the best.

♪♫ My heart fell, dyed by hate
Everything is opposite on the other side of the mirror
It switched the balance of scales of fate
I came to forget everything ♫♪

Mirror's magic

Can leave the Mirror Realm for short periods of time
If outside the Realm when summoned, a sharp pain starts in his left hand and a black rune appears (this ends once he returns to the realm)
Glass magic can not create a temporary portal back to the Mirror Realm (mirror has to stay)
Human mirror (in use) is broken, Mirror gets cut(s)
Mirror's mirror is broken, intense pain and injuries

Ari's Mirror

[quote"Krylancelo Mooncrest"]
[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:41 pm
>Leon Knight<
>Prince of Addencreed<
>I long to set the world straight<
User Image
Leon bowed again when the man introduced himself as a Count from the east. "Pardon my rudeness, Mila and I will take our leave of you Count C." Taking her hand again Leon moved past the C and opened the door to the kitchen letting Mila in first before bowing again and closing the door behind them. "I don't trust that man Mila." He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head. Looking around the kitchen Leon looked back at Mila then smiled. "Well then, how about we get some lunch?"
Rynn01

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:53 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest

Mila kept her head down low as they vanished to the kitchen. She breathed more easily but then tensed up when food was mention. She looked up, "I shall go prepare it right away. What would you prefer to eat? Turkey? Chicken?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:20 pm
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/25/a6/2725a6c87a6d53480c08bf551d8f078a.jpg
DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Corvus gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft ~The Raven~ gaia_nitemareright

((OOC; .))

As the Prince and servant left the dining room, Corvus strode over to the remaining bread, picking it up as he continued around the table. "This engagement will definitely be interesting. Perhaps I'll find another fun royal to shadow." the man said aloud, although there was only him to hear. As he finished the bread, he walked out of the dining room, through a different door than the Prince and Servant. As he walked along the castle halls, he hummed to himself one of his favorite tunes of old. one few knew by heart these days. He stopped in his tracks when he felt a magical presence other than his own in the castle. He followed the feint feeling, leading up to a door, and he heard voices on the other side. He knocked once. He wasn't just going to intrude unannounced, he was civil after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:46 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Ari looked up at Mirror curiously when he spoke, and then tilted her head a bit with a smile. "Of course we're friends! Oh! Um.. That is.... If you want..." She quickly added on the last part, not wanting to seem like she was forcing her friendship on a magical being, if he didn't want to be friends. Ari glanced back at the mirror he had placed on her wall with one last smile, before turning to face him again.

Just then, there was a knock at her door. Ari jumped slightly, startled by the noise. She wasn't used to people knocking on her door. In fact... She didn't think she had ever had a visitor in her life. The small girl patted Mirror on the shoulder. "Wait right here." She said, as she approached the door, more out of habit than anything else considering there was really anywhere for Mirror to go, except maybe back through the other mirror. It wasn't as though her room was large. Ari turned the handle and opened the door to see a regal looking man with dark hair standing on the other side. "Um.. Hello..." She mumbled, a bit quietly. Was he from upstairs? What was he doing down here? "Can I... Help you..?"

DragonChild09

Phoenix347

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:07 pm
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror nodded happily as Ari stated that they could be friends if he wanted to be. "Yeah... I'd like that." he said with a small smile. Hearing a knock on the door, Mirror tensed a bit, ready to make a break for the mirror when Ari told him to wait where he was. He hesitated a moment before giving her a small nod, pulling up his hood to help hide his face as she turned to answer the knock. He could sense a small magical presence on the other side of the door, which made him feel a bit more uncomfortable knowing that the being would probably be able to sense his magical energy as well. It was to late to make a break for it now, Ari had opened the door and a boy vanishing into the mirror would definitely result in questions for Ari. He should have gone before she opened the door, completely eliminate his presence from the room. But Ari had told him to stay, part of him wanted to stay, part of him didn't, but in the end it doesn't matter what he wants. Ari was still a summoner. It was something he hoped to never have to tell her, that no matter what, he had to obey a summoner unless their commands breach the rules of his magic.

Mirror's magic

If outside the Realm when summoned, a sharp pain starts in his left hand and a black rune appears (this ends once he returns to the realm)
Glass magic can not create a temporary portal back to the Mirror Realm (mirror has to stay)

Ari's Mirror

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

[quote"Phoenix347"]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:55 pm
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/25/a6/2725a6c87a6d53480c08bf551d8f078a.jpg
DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image

((OOC; .))

The voices ceased for a moment, before the door opened and a dark-haired girl looked out. Her appearance gave the same impression as the one from earlier, so they must have been of similar stature. "Good day." he said before leaning closer. "I have a feeling there is something going on in here. Might I come in to satiate my curiosity?" If she declined his request, Corvus commanded a raven to navigate its way down to them to act as eyes and ears, although it wasn't there just yet. Looking past her, he could see part of another figure, although it could have been merely a coat on a rack, it was the source of the presence. Corvus gave a smile as he looked back to the girl.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Ari looked down at her feet awkwardly, before glancing behind her at Mirror, and then back at her feet. She was torn between being unable to say no to someone that appeared to be of higher status than she, and not wanting make Mirror feel uncomfortable. Finally she sighed, and stood back, holding the door open for the man to enter. She knew that she would get some kind of punishment for not listening if he turned out to be someone important, and she didn't think that she could handle that. She had only just started to feel better with Mirror's help, and surely punishment would set her back on the road to making it worse again.

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't offer you a seat." Ari said, trying to be the best hostess that she could with what little she had to offer. There was no space for a chair in her little room. "Er... Would you mind my asking... what you think is going on?" Ari asked shyly, trying to direct the attention away from Mirror as best she could. She had a feeling that he was the reason the man was here, as there was nothing else out of the ordinary, and no one ever really came looking for Ari herself.

DragonChild09

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror couldn't do anything but watch as Ari opened the door after a moments hesitation, fully revealing the man that stood on the other side. Keeping his head down, Mirror stood there, unsure what the man had come for but had a good guess. What the man would do was a complete mystery to him though, with any luck, the man wouldn't harm Ari. Of course, if he threatened her, Mirror wouldn't hesitate to step in to protect her. But for now, all he could do was wait and watch as things unfolded in front of him.

Mirror's magic

Ari's Mirror

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
[quote"Tigerlvr_Bailey"]
Phoenix347

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:57 pm
DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image

((OOC; ))

As he entered, Corvus' full attention was on the other being, almost ignoring the girl until she spoke up. "I'm unsure, which is why I came in to examine." The crow Corvus summoned then flew through the open door, landing on one of Corvus' shoulders and belching a caw at the white-haired guest. "My pet seems agitated. Do you mind if I ask... are you a magician dear boy?" he asked with a smile, a hand reaching up to pet his crow.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:05 pm
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror kept his head lowered, keeping his face in the shadows of his black hood. The man had entered the room, basically ignoring Ari which approved his prediction that the an had come for him. A crow flew in through the door letting out a loud caw as it landed on it's owner's shoulder. Mirror gave a small nod as the man asked his question, there wasn't a point in trying to lie about it, the man could obviously sense him. "Yes, I am. As I suppose you are? Did you come for something in particular?" Mirror asked keeping his eyes hidden beneath the black cloak. He had to make sure Ari wouldn't get caught up in something that shouldn't involve her. Magic was a powerful thing, and getting caught between to magic beings rarely led to anything good. Especially when one of those beings was Mirror.

Mirror's magic

Ari's Mirror

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

Phoenix347

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:55 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey

-Kool-Lisa-

river rocker

Rynn01

DragonChild09

Okay everyone, we have received a new member of the Rp. I'm sorry about my absence. I'm hoping with this new member joining, things will start picking back up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jace

In Addencreed, Jace woke up with a sigh. "Great. Another day here in this hellhole." After getting dressed he went down to the kitchen to make himself a little bite to eat before starting his chores. Jace made himself a nice cheese omelet and poured a glass of orange juice. Once his breakfast was done he went out to muck out the stables. Sadly it was that day of the week that it had to be done.  

lulu228

Cunning Hunter

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas