Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 4e] Desert Winds
Original Desert Wind Archive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:56 am
Once again, she was uncomfortable. Though at least this time she was better dressed for the occasion. She sat as needed, and toasted as desired, but more than that she simply listened. For a little while anyway.

Aneksi could only roll her eyes and sigh at the magistrate's responses, giving her husband's thigh an affectionate squeeze under the table.

"We will perform your task, in so far as is honorable, but know this: If your dishonorable acts cause the death of my beloved, three cuts or otherwise, I will personally hunt you down and take you into the afterlife with me."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:32 pm
Finally Asura would break his silence, "Why us? And I don't mean the reason why you need non-magistrates, I mean why us specifically."  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:12 pm
Daisuke would toast with the magistrate, then silently sip his drink as the others asked their questions. The large samurai would then finally ask a question of his own. "I think the real question weighing heavily on everyone's mind is... when will the food be served." Daisuke chuckles at his own bad joke before continuing on in a more serious tone. "Dear magistrate, I believe we all understand the task before us, but I was wondering if you have any further details you could provide us about the sources of these claims. As of this moment, you are giving us very little to start off with for such an investigation."  
[L5R 4e] Desert Winds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff