Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image

Being a magical girl and fighting the forces of evil can be really personally fulfilling.

Just…not…very…financially fulfilling...

So, when she’s not being her super self and running around fighting the forces of evil, Solsi the Radiant Anon is just Sammy the waitress working at the Sugar Rush Café. This is where her secret identity spends the majority of her time - still serving the public, just this time it’s a piping hot cup of tea instead of justice. If you find yourself in need of a pick-me-up feel free to drop by and place an order, stay and chat, or just enjoy the free Wifi. During special events her boss, who oddly never seems to be around, will sometimes leave behind custom uniforms for holiday promotions.
User Image

* No one knows that Solsi and Sammy are the same person, so let’s keep her secret identity secret for now. Please and thank you! *

( Open all week, with karaoke! )

Our guest waitress...

And she's also a magical girl??? Not just any magical girl -
a dark magical girl, one dedicated to doom and destruction, Sammy's new rival!
Be careful if you get Coco, she might get you coffee, or she might *accidentally spill it on you.

User Image

*accidentally on purpose

If you want to speak with Coco just quote DARK ANON MIST.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:22 pm
M e n u :

Coffee
Mochas & Lattes
Hot Chocolate
Hot Cider
Tea (hot or iced)

Scones & Éclairs
Cinnamon Rolls
Raspberry Tarts
Cake & Cake Pops
Pie
Doughnuts
Bagels

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:24 pm
L a y o u t :

You enter through one of two glass doors with a little bell hanging above to alert the staff of new arrivals. Directly ahead of you is a row of bar stools alongside the counter, a single cash register sitting on the far right corner. Behind the counter hanging up on the wall is a large menu from which you can choose what to order. Behind the counter to the left side is a door marked 'Employees Only' - probably where the kitchen resides. There's not much room in the café to the left, but a couple of tables are set up lining the wall next to the window. The majority of the space resides to the right where more seating options await, some tables with chairs, others with booths. On the far right wall is a miniature stage with a new karaoke machine set up.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:26 pm
S p e c i a l _ E v e n t s :

None at the moment~

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:41 pm
That morning Sammy checked into her shift at the newly renovated Sugar Rush Café. Her head swiveled around trying to spot what was new. The wallpaper looked as if it had been replaced, and the karaoke machine got an upgrade as well. That was certainly overdue, their customers had been commenting about the outdated songs on the roster. Not that Gloria Gaynor wasn't a classic starlet, but sometimes people wanted what was new and modern. The stage looked as if its scratches were buffed out of the wood as well. All ready in uniform, Sammy grabbed her apron off the counter and tied it around her waist. "All right Gaia! Time to wake up and smell the coffee!" she laughed to herself.

OOC: New thread's up! If anyone needs me, just quote! ^^
Gigi of the Ribbons
kefkadragon
Whispering Minstrel
DARK ANON MIST

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:29 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
*skitters in making the bell ring in her excitement* Sammy, there's an excuse to wear festival things! Oh let's go and see if anyone set up one of those gold fish games! It'll be fun, Sammy~ *pauses and looks around* Um . . .S-Sammy are you here?

(Yay story time and we get Sol, cute~ Thank you, loved the story. I think a face palm would be what you'd get from me about that restroom comment though. >w> )  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:08 pm
Sammy spun around and waved to her friend. "Hey Gigi! How's it going? ...festival things? Where??" Stupidly she looked around as if there was anything going on right in the room. Catching herself she stopped and ran a hand through her bangs with a laugh at her own expense.

OOC: Pay no attention to my current avi lol. And fair enough. XD
Gigi of the Ribbons

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:49 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
Sammy spun around and waved to her friend. "Hey Gigi! How's it going? ...festival things? Where??" Stupidly she looked around as if there was anything going on right in the room. Catching herself she stopped and ran a hand through her bangs with a laugh at her own expense.

OOC: Pay no attention to my current avi lol. And fair enough. XD
Gigi of the Ribbons
Oh there you are~ *moves over to where the waitress is* Oh it's one of the many strung together a bit too closely events. *giggles as the other looks around* I just thought I'd see if you felt like dressing up because, yay dressing up in fancy things~
(But why not? Look how cute he is~ )  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:24 pm
Sammy tilted her head a little. "Yeah they have been a bit...cramped, huh? I'm surprised they've been able to take down and hang up all those decorations so fast." She smiled and clasped her hands together in front of her apron. "I'd love to go celebrate or something...what's this one about? Festivaly things of various festivities?"

OOC: It makes things too confusing, especially since she won't Sol for much longer, heh.
Gigi of the Ribbons

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:43 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
Sammy tilted her head a little. "Yeah they have been a bit...cramped, huh? I'm surprised they've been able to take down and hang up all those decorations so fast." She smiled and clasped her hands together in front of her apron. "I'd love to go celebrate or something...what's this one about? Festivaly things of various festivities?"

OOC: It makes things too confusing, especially since she won't Sol for much longer, heh.
Gigi of the Ribbons
They must have very dedicated decorators, I-I guess. *claps and bounces excitedly* Yay, you will? *stops and tries to think on that* Well um something to do with the same two spirits from last year. I say dress up and go find out! Y-you know, if you want to. >//w//>

(Hehe, Sol as a verb. )  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:00 am
Sammy held her chin with her fingers and nodded along with her logic. "Yeah, sounds great. I have a break coming up here in a minute, we can go check it out."

OOC: Hehe - I meant to type 'be' somewhere in there. XD
I'll probably turn her back to normal by tomorrow...seeing as how I'm outta money and gifts. =w=
If you wanna play in some of the event forums quote me and I'll join ya! -^_^-

Gigi of the Ribbons

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:17 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
Sammy held her chin with her fingers and nodded along with her logic. "Yeah, sounds great. I have a break coming up here in a minute, we can go check it out."

OOC: Hehe - I meant to type 'be' somewhere in there. XD
I'll probably turn her back to normal by tomorrow...seeing as how I'm outta money and gifts. =w=
If you wanna play in some of the event forums quote me and I'll join ya! -^_^-

Gigi of the Ribbons
*holds a finger up in triumph eyes sparkling* Then so shall we use your break to the fullest of advantages! *giggles putting her finger down and blushing just a little* H-how long is your break?

(Oh yes, that does make more sense. The other way makes me giggle though.
Aw, okay.
That does sound fun, but it'll have to wait till after work. I can't give much attention otherwise. >///< )  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:44 pm
Sammy threw a triumphant fist up in the air. "Hai!" she cheered. When the clock hit the new hour she left and re-emerged with her festival dress on and neatly tied. "Hope this is the appropriate attire... So, where's this thing happening?" she asked with an eager smile.

OOC: ~
Gigi of the Ribbons

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:41 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
Sammy threw a triumphant fist up in the air. "Hai!" she cheered. When the clock hit the new hour she left and re-emerged with her festival dress on and neatly tied. "Hope this is the appropriate attire... So, where's this thing happening?" she asked with an eager smile.

Gigi of the Ribbons
Oh wow, that's so cute~ *pokes index fingers together still blushing* I'm not sure exactly, but I have an idea where to wander. I'll need to change too~

(Have to make an outfit tomorrow, need to get to work shortly. >A< )  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:05 am
Sammy spun around, but not trying to show off. She was trying to get a better look at what she was wearing and wound up looking like a dog chasing its own tail. "What? Really?" she asked, sounding surprised. Getting dizzy she finally gave up and rocked back on her heels, regaining balance. "Heh, sounds good to me! If you have your outfit handy I can show you the backroom for some privacy."

Gigi of the Ribbons

Fanonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas