Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Just bored

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShammyQueen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:01 am
Let's talk about something. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:44 am
ShammyQueen
Let's talk about something. rofl

hi~
Im bored too XD
sup?  

AngelicHottie126

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:56 pm
Hello! biggrin This is random, but have you played Kindred yet? I'm making a lot of gold from it but I feel like that should be a bad thing. (I got 500 million gold from getting my starter to level 3...?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:30 am
Chiru-pon
Hello! biggrin This is random, but have you played Kindred yet? I'm making a lot of gold from it but I feel like that should be a bad thing. (I got 500 million gold from getting my starter to level 3...?)

Why is that a bad thing? You're earning gold honestly and you enjoy it.  

ShammyQueen

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:49 pm
ShammyQueen
Chiru-pon

It just seems like a lot. Won't that encourage inflation? D: I remember when 10k was considered a lot. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:54 pm
Chiru-pon
ShammyQueen
Chiru-pon

It just seems like a lot. Won't that encourage inflation? D: I remember when 10k was considered a lot. xD

Haha! xD Well, It shouldn't be that bad. It's not your fault that you play kindred too much. xD All you do there is ATTACK. XD  

ShammyQueen

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:57 pm
ShammyQueen
Chiru-pon
ShammyQueen
Chiru-pon

Haha! xD Well, It shouldn't be that bad. It's not your fault that you play kindred too much. xD All you do there is ATTACK. XD

Yeah it's super boring. ._. The only reason I'm playing is because someone told me you can get avatar items sometimes.  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games