Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.
I feel old!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stiletta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:26 pm
ACK! Okay, so I've come to the realization that I got on this website and joined my sophmore/junior year in High School.... Friday I got my Bachelor's Degree... and I'm 10-12 years older... I'm old. So is my character.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:32 pm
Good job. Not everyone goes the distance with that much schooling. Hopefully you can find a career now.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Stiletta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:35 pm
Novama
Good job. Not everyone goes the distance with that much schooling. Hopefully you can find a career now.

Thanks! Sadly, though, with my field of choice my edu-ma-cation isn't over yet. So, I'm just rolling the dice here and continuing the education. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:41 pm
Stiletta
Novama

Thanks! Sadly, though, with my field of choice my edu-ma-cation isn't over yet. So, I'm just rolling the dice here and continuing the education. wink

Sure hope you have a better plan than more education lol Unless you are shooting for a specific job that you know is available and can cover your debts....hate to get stuck with that bill sweatdrop  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Stiletta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:43 pm
Novama
Stiletta
Novama

Sure hope you have a better plan than more education lol Unless you are shooting for a specific job that you know is available and can cover your debts....hate to get stuck with that bill sweatdrop

I'm thinking a Doctorate in Clinical Counseling/Psychology. *Puts glasses at tip of nose* Now how does that make you feel Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:05 pm
Stiletta
Novama
Stiletta
Novama

I'm thinking a Doctorate in Clinical Counseling/Psychology. *Puts glasses at tip of nose* Now how does that make you feel Lol

I feel like it's something to miner in business with unless you are planning to find someone to work for.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Stiletta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:11 pm
Novama
Stiletta
Novama
Stiletta
Novama

I feel like it's something to minor in business with unless you are planning to find someone to work for.

With a Master's or a Doctorate I can pretty much run my own office. I like the idea of being my own boss.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:29 pm
Stiletta
Novama
Stiletta
Novama
Stiletta
Novama

I feel like it's something to minor in business with unless you are planning to find someone to work for.

With a Master's or a Doctorate I can pretty much run my own office. I like the idea of being my own boss.

Which is why I mentioned business as a minor so you can handle it xd  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Stiletta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:37 pm
Novama
Stiletta
Novama
Stiletta
Novama

Which is why I mentioned business as a minor so you can handle it xd

sweatdrop Afraid there is no longer a minor after the undergraduate. Lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:40 pm
personal research time then. Sooner you start getting your plan together the better. Going into business for yourself would suggest that you would be able to start doing things in advance of your graduation  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Stiletta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:42 pm
Novama
personal research time then. Sooner you start getting your plan together the better. Going into business for yourself would suggest that you would be able to start doing things in advance of your graduation

It is a good thought xd I'll make sure to take the advice  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:45 pm
for example: http://www.apa.org/gradpsych/2004/01/get-licensed.aspx  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Stiletta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:53 pm
Novama
for example: http://www.apa.org/gradpsych/2004/01/get-licensed.aspx

talk2hand Oh boy!! Too tired to look at APA right now. This is supposed to be my week off! Lol biggrin  
Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games