Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
The chat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShammyQueen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:49 am
I get intimidated when i chat with people who uses Exclamation point more than twice, and using caps lock.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:09 pm
ShammyQueen
I get intimidated when i chat with people who uses Exclamation point more than twice, and using caps lock.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR! I'M ONLY USING TWO EXCLAMATION MARKS!

Hee. ^ ____^

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

ShammyQueen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:34 pm
Ahaha! I like you already biggrin Can I add you as my friend? biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:19 pm
ShammyQueen

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WASN'T MY CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO UNLOCK CAPS LOCK AND MY EXCLAMATION KEY IS STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Vertighost

Fluffy Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image
Vertighost
ShammyQueen

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WASN'T MY CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO UNLOCK CAPS LOCK AND MY EXCLAMATION KEY IS STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NOES!!!! IT APPEARS THAT THIS IS CONTAGIOUS!!! MY CAPS LOCK IS NOW ON TOO!!! rofl
~Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece~User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:30 pm
Haha! SAVE ME! XD  

ShammyQueen

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:56 am
I admit that is a serious pet peeve of mine. People who use way too many exclamation marks and question marks after what they say, or in their titles like.
NEED HELP!=??!??!?!??!!!!???!?!?!, Why was I banned?????????, omg look at this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good grief does it bother me XD
I always use about one to three exclamation marks myself, but oh gosh. Those who use a ton of them AND write in all caps are just... well I see myself in it when I was a teenager *shudders*
Oh yeah, also people who use words like purdy, whut and in general speak 1337 speak or web lingo can actually annoy me too.
Mostly because I did this when I was a teenager and thought I was the bee's knees for doing it. Oh dear me!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:58 am
hello  

light from chaos

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:27 am
I don't use caps like that.... if I'm super happy over something then I use two exclamation marks maybe.... I use a lot of dots and smileys because.... that cuteness! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:09 am
Keira Lorelei
I don't use caps like that.... if I'm super happy over something then I use two exclamation marks maybe.... I use a lot of dots and smileys because.... that cuteness! whee

Hihi! Glad to hear that someone is not using those scary caps. biggrin  

ShammyQueen

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:37 am
ShammyQueen
Keira Lorelei

Hihi! Glad to hear that someone is not using those scary caps. biggrin

There's no meaning of using them... I'm sure people can read the text without them 3nodding  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games