Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
☘ Hazelwood OOC ☘ (A Harvest Moon RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:18 pm
I made this roleplay a little while ago and it started, got to a few pages, and then everybody flaked out on me. I was super excited to have it up, and then I got really sad when it died so quickly.

I came up with the story on my own, but it's certainly molded after the game franchise of Harvest Moon, as well as it has a hint of Animal Crossing. If you haven't ever heard of it/them, or just don't know what either of them are about it's basically just a real life sort of set up. A village setting where the people are trying to get the town name back to some sort of former glory and re-establish businesses that have sense been closed due to lack of people/money coming in.

So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in me bringing it back from the dead in Barton town and into the guild?

This is now a place for chatter, plotting, and hanging out for The village of Hazlewood roleplay biggrin

The Village of Hazlewood
Profiles  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:47 pm
I think it's a great idea. I enjoyed both game series. How would you make it accessible to folks who have not played the games though? What would be the draw for them? Or is it strictly for fans?  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:53 pm
Loved both series blaugh I'd love to join 4laugh just let me know when and where dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:54 pm
Novama
I think it's a great idea. I enjoyed both game series. How would you make it accessible to folks who have not played the games though? What would be the draw for them? Or is it strictly for fans?

That's a good question I never thought about. Though I do have it set up to where you don't have to know anything about either game. And I would love to have anyone and everyone who would be interested, fan or not.  

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:07 pm
Ooh~ I would love to join this! I've played every Harvest Moon game omg :3c  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:20 pm
Haven't played the gmaes but saw a similar RP on the regular RP threads, and was interested in the concept. We'll see how it is molded...  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:53 am
Piltover Jinx

I own almost all of them. Except the ones for the older consoles because they are hella expensive and you can't find used ones around here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:55 am
a_shiny_Flareon
Piltover Jinx

I own almost all of them. Except the ones for the older consoles because they are hella expensive and you can't find used ones around here.

I used to own all of them, even the one where all you did was farm. But I ended up selling the older ones : /  

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:57 am
Piltover Jinx

I used to own all of them, even the one where all you did was farm. But I ended up selling the older ones : /

I've used emulators and such to play the older ones. They're quite confusing because they don't explain what to do at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:05 am
Since I have at least 5 people I'll go ahead and start setting up the roleplay.
I'm going to make adjustments to my original thread, rather than just straight copy/paste. So it may take a few days. Hopefully we'll get some more people by then biggrin  

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:25 am
a_shiny_Flareon

I've used emulators and such to play the older ones. They're quite confusing because they don't explain what to do at all.

Yeah, they're sorta hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:45 pm
I think I might re-purpose this thread and change it into the OOC chat. Probably?  

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:01 pm
I have things up now, including the profile thread and I've changed this to the OOC.
Roleplay: The Village of Hazlewood
Profiles: Profiles

I will be tweaking the lettering and stuff to make it a little prettier and make the posts match, but everything is there.

DragonChild09

Piltover Jinx

Novama

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:27 pm
a_shiny_Flareon
Piltover Jinx
Novama
DragonChild09

Is this like from a anime or game? Never heard of it? But I read a little bit about it, and seems fun.

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:46 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
a_shiny_Flareon
Piltover Jinx
Novama
DragonChild09

Is this like from a anime or game? Never heard of it? But I read a little bit about it, and seems fun.

It's basically a town RP.  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces