Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
"Mana yuketsu" RP planning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:30 pm
Phoenix347
Blackscar_swiss

actually this question was brought up to me by my cousin you know he too has brought up Victorian era... but again, this isn't the earth we know again its history and its cultures will likely be different, though nothing is set in stone, the guild is meant to hold up to four dominate country's (though I'm thinking about dropping it it to three) each of them can have their own culture, I suppose they can have cultures that are closely related to our own, so you both are technically right because I was going to put each one as similar culture for the country settings. the real question is what setting will I use for this RP? what would you guys rather play?

While the cultures could be different, having different countries does make interaction hard between players. Whichever works for the story you would want to take is what I would suggest.

no the different country thing is for my guild, I'ma run a stand alone RP here though, and I'ma just let you guys decide on what culture you like your settings to be similar to.

simply put this rp will be taking place in one country.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:57 pm
That sounds like the better idea. I purpose a hub city of sorts that's a melting pot of cultures like new york where you have several different types of folk: different ethnic groups, foreigners, natural born citizens, and those of the other realm. By consolidating the story to the city, it ensures the characters will never be too far to talk with each other.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:06 pm
Novama
That sounds like the better idea. I purpose a hub city of sorts that's a melting pot of cultures like new york where you have several different types of folk: different ethnic groups, foreigners, natural born citizens, and those of the other realm. By consolidating the story to the city, it ensures the characters will never be too far to talk with each other.

yeah sounds good...I was thinking of a slightly more exotic city setting though, besides New york may not exist, again not our earth not our history. but a port city is definitely a great idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:54 pm
Update

Hey everyone, Just ahead up I am still working on this rp, (I know its been awhile since I posted anything,) but I do have some updates and an idea to see if you guys will be okay with rping with certain restriction.

for starters I decided to have this rp set in modern times. as in 2015. same tech and what not. (still different history then our earth & likely different geology)
the main setting will be taking place in a city called Pōtosaru and or Pōto aki (yes Japanese and no I havn't decided yet) and is a port city with several sections a mountain section where its more feudal by tradition viewing to a more urban section filled with huge city blocks.

I've also been working on a new class that I'd like the rpers to play as that's kinda race restricting. would you guys have a problem with not being able to rp as Werewolfs, and I'm thinking of removing Katons from play as well (for now) though just know they exist in the world, and you'll likely run into them in rp. but yeah... would that be a deal breaker for you guys?

please be honest, I do like Feedback. and if you guys have any questions please feel free to ask.

Also I got a question to ask you guys as well If you got any ideas on other races you may have in mind for the rp please feel free to let me know I'm actually trying to come up with some myself.

Quote:
Edited in: The first page now show cases a number of proto type classes please feel free to look at them and tell me your thoughts. though there incomplete.

-KooL-LiSa-

Novama

DragonChild09

Phoenix347

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:26 pm
Blackscar_swiss
Update

Hey everyone, Just ahead up I am still working on this rp, (I know its been awhile since I posted anything,) but I do have some updates and an idea to see if you guys will be okay with rping with certain restriction.

for starters I decided to have this rp set in modern times. as in 2015. same tech and what not. (still different history then our earth & likely different geology)
the main setting will be taking place in a city called Pōtosaru and or Pōto aki (yes Japanese and no I havn't decided yet) and is a port city with several sections a mountain section where its more feudal by tradition viewing to a more urban section filled with huge city blocks.

I've also been working on a new class that I'd like the rpers to play as that's kinda race restricting. would you guys have a problem with not being able to rp as Werewolfs, and I'm thinking of removing Katons from play as well (for now) though just know they exist in the world, and you'll likely run into them in rp. but yeah... would that be a deal breaker for you guys?

please be honest, I do like Feedback. and if you guys have any questions please feel free to ask.

Also I got a question to ask you guys as well If you got any ideas on other races you may have in mind for the rp please feel free to let me know I'm actually trying to come up with some myself.

This would bring it down to a choice of either human or chimera unless you add a spirit-connected race. Right now we only have one class available for viewing so we can't really judge race restrictions.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:45 pm
Phoenix347
This would bring it down to a choice of either human or chimera unless you add a spirit-connected race. Right now we only have one class available for viewing so we can't really judge race restrictions.

I suppose your right, but you must still have an opinion, asking for a simple one. are you guys okay with just playing as human like rpc's that deal with this world or is it a definite no. regardless of the classes, just by RP standards.

p.s Katons may still be in it. just 100% on leaving the wear-wolfs out for now.  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:57 pm
Blackscar_swiss
Phoenix347

I suppose your right, but you must still have an opinion, asking for a simple one. are you guys okay with just playing as human like rpc's that deal with this world or is it a definite no. regardless of the classes, just by RP standards.

p.s Katons may still be in it. just 100% on leaving the wear-wolfs out for now.

I say keep the katons in at least. With the way you set the world, just having humans & chimera might not allow the greatest possible interaction with spirits. I know I'm going to try setting a chimera (or what else you call them) just to try a character of that origin.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:20 pm
Blackscar_swiss

Hm. Alchemist good, weapon master classic, sorcerer classic, mana slayer interesting, Oni seems simple.

I like them so far. Can't wait to see how you build them up.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:43 am
Update

Hey everyone, yet another update I added more details to the Races as well as added one more race to the roster, still hoping for one more btw so please if you got an idea let me know :3

I added bit more classes Race specific classes. so go ahead and give them a look over. (Chimera is unfinished so go easy on that one)

-KooL-LiSa-

Novama

DragonChild09

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:14 am
Thinking of either a chimera oni or the modified vhimera, whatever it's name shall be.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:18 am
Blackscar_swiss
Update

Hey everyone, yet another update I added more details to the Races as well as added one more race to the roster, still hoping for one more btw so please if you got an idea let me know :3

I added bit more classes Race specific classes. so go ahead and give them a look over. (Chimera is unfinished so go easy on that one)

-KooL-LiSa-

Novama

DragonChild09

Phoenix347

YAY! I wanna be a Chimera and I'll probably make another one for the Homunculus.
So excited. can't wait for this to start  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:01 am
Phoenix347
Thinking of either a chimera oni or the modified vhimera, whatever it's name shall be.

huh? what we talking bought here?  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:44 pm
Blackscar_swiss
Phoenix347

I meant homonculus chimera or oni. Didn't see the name change when I made that post.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:16 am
Blackscar_swiss
Phoenix347

Do you have a post explaining the stats you are using with the classes or something to explain the overall system when doing combat and other pvp things?  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out