Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Desert Winds (L5R 4th Edition Campaign) Full Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:40 am
Ok, I added in the description and backstory, should be good to go now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:00 am
Kowsauni
Ok, I added in the description and backstory, should be good to go now.

I like it!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:20 pm
If you need it, you're go for posting smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:54 pm
ok, I was waiting for the Dm's approval. Apparently I have a steed as well. Can I copy the stat block from someone else who has an Utaku horse or is it specific to my character?

Also, I did not know if i need to pick a specific instrument for my perform skill. I'm curious to the answer to this because he's going to walk up with his instrument and begin playing it, but I don't know what the instruments are specific to this setting. I was thinking he would have some sort of small stringed instrument that would be easily portable and playable around the campfire.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:06 am
Kowsauni
ok, I was waiting for the Dm's approval. Apparently I have a steed as well. Can I copy the stat block from someone else who has an Utaku horse or is it specific to my character?

Also, I did not know if i need to pick a specific instrument for my perform skill. I'm curious to the answer to this because he's going to walk up with his instrument and begin playing it, but I don't know what the instruments are specific to this setting. I was thinking he would have some sort of small stringed instrument that would be easily portable and playable around the campfire.

Look at my profile for 'Unicorn Riding Horse'. It's different than a Utaku Steed (which only women from the Utaku family may ride), but still superior than any other clans' horses.

And you're most likely talking about a biwa samisen, but here's a helpful list! And yes, you need a specific kind of perform. Examples are a specific instrument, or singing, or storytelling, or dancing, or a bunch of different things. Each one is its own skill ^-^ My longest-running character, a Phoenix bushi, had lots of ranks in Perform: Koto.

EDIT: I updated the shopping list from page 2 to include an instrument in the traveling pack, and moved the blanket down, affecting your final money (based on my recommendation).  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff