Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
One Other Question (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alw8701

7,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:27 am
I feel like I've asked this before to someone, please forgive me if it was you who I asked it to, though I was wondering about advertising my marketplace. I'd like to find the correct places to advertise it so it's not spamming someone's forum or guild.

I understand how annoying it becomes when people just start spamming a thread or something about ridiculous stuff, and I don't want to be that person.

So if there's a way for me to advertise my marketplace properly, please let me know. You'll make me the happiest Gaian around for awhile. ^,^ mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:42 pm
Interesting question. c:
I knew that you're not supposed to advertise your marketplace shop in the Gaia Exchange, so I started there first. XD
The rules sticky said:
        "The following belong in the GAIA Marketplace Discussion subforum of the Exchange:
        - Threads strictly advertising the sale of an item in your vend shop.
        - Vend shop advertisements; for example "Selling ___ for ___ gold/items; see my vend!" [source]

Sooo... it looks like the Gaia Marketplace Discussion subforum is technically the place to go. I'm not sure how effective that forum is since I've never visited it.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

alw8701

7,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:29 pm
sdrawkcab
Interesting question. c:
I knew that you're not supposed to advertise your marketplace shop in the Gaia Exchange, so I started there first. XD
The rules sticky said:
        "The following belong in the GAIA Marketplace Discussion subforum of the Exchange:
        - Threads strictly advertising the sale of an item in your vend shop.
        - Vend shop advertisements; for example "Selling ___ for ___ gold/items; see my vend!" [source]

Sooo... it looks like the Gaia Marketplace Discussion subforum is technically the place to go. I'm not sure how effective that forum is since I've never visited it.

Thank you!

...And I should really start reading rules... I just assume if I'm a really nice person and not bash on people, I should be good.. XD  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games