Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Neko Maid Manner (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thrustin243

Wheezing Codger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:24 pm
User Image {Hayden Galvarium}

Swinging the duffel to his back, sticking the keys in his pocket and removing his gloves, he turned to the neko as she made her way to the restaurant.

"Ah, ah!" he motioned for her attention, pointing to the steps. "Let's get you situated first, then I'll show you the restaurant."

He took in a deep breath as he motioned her along, jogging up the stairs, turning the corner, hand on the banister before being greeted by a welcome mat and a large, thick wooden door. He slid the key into the lock, clicking it open, then letting the big door swing ajar. Holding the door for her, he waited for his new partner to join him in the apartment.

As she entered, she would be met with an unlit, very open loft styled apartment, where all the rooms were organized within a single space. First, upon entering would be the foyer/living room, with a long sweeping white couch and even larger windows opened to the main streets below. To the far side of the apartment was the dining and kitchen area. On the other side, closes to the alley that they rode in from with windows facing the back parking lot, was his bedroom with a single door leading in to the only room that wasn't open, the bathroom. Nothing special about that, white tiles, toilet, bathtub and shower head, two sinks with a mirror stretching the entire side of that wall. ((Sorry for the image drops! I... didn't want to write out everything...))

He let her walk in, somewhat self conscious about the whole set up. "My.. mother is an interior decorator... and is a little overprotective," he laughed uneasily.

The Sphinxy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:41 am
Thrustin243

Linxy
Ooc:It's fine. That apartment is nice. *.*

User Image

Linxy's ears perked up at Hayden's call and she followed him to his apartment. "Wow..." she said. It was nice and spacious and the kitchen was very shiny. "This is very nice. So your mère (mother) helped you with setting this up?" she asked, walking around and looking at everything with sparkles in her yellow eyes. She could definitely get used to living in a place like this.

User Image

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Thrustin243

Wheezing Codger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:10 pm

"Mhmm," he nodded, placing the keys to the bike and the apartment in a nearby dish, grabbing the spare sitting right next to it. "She insisted," he turned to her, crossing his arms and letting her wander about. His eyes darted to the clock, noticing it being just past noon. "You must be famished," he walked towards the bedroom, dropping her belongings right by the door frame before making his way to the kitchen, passing her as he did. "Tuna, right? I'm lucky you're in love with one of the most versatile fishes in the ocean, let me make you lunch."

Sliding an apron over his neck, then tying the ropes behind his back, turning to her. "Consider this your home. Ce qui est à moi est à toi," (what's mine is yours) bowing his head in a single nod, a warming smile across his lips as he pulled open the fridge, pulling out the fresh, untouched slab of tuna, then a few other herbs and ingredients before closing the door and placing it to the side.

The Sphinxy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:53 pm
Thrustin243

Linxy
Ooc:It's fine. That apartment is nice. *.*

User Image

Linxy was glad for the help as her bags were set in her room. She decided since she wasn't working yet to change into a black long sleeved shirt and black skirt with black leggings and short black boots. It made her feel like her true cat form since she was a pure black cat. She came out to see Hayden gathering food and squealed a bit when he mentioned he was going to make tuna. "I would love that very much monsieur! I love tuna!" she exclaimed happily. She took a seat at the table, watching as he cooked. "Moi glad you decided to take me in, Hayden. Most look at a black cat and think we are bad luck." she said with a smile, her tail wagging in anticipation for the meal.

User Image

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Thrustin243

Wheezing Codger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:32 pm

He pulled out a cylindrical stout, tin tube, as if it were part of a can and placed it to the side, pulling out his santoku cutting knife and beginning the process of cutting the tuna into slices, diagonally to the cutting board, before then going in a perpendicular fashion, making edged polygons. As he did so, he would look up, noticing her change in clothes, happy that she was getting acquainted with her new surroundings.

"We are bad luck," he noted, as if he too was a black cat himself. His eyes tracing down to the tuna slab he was nearly finished cutting. "Maybe that's why I thought you'd fit in perfectly; why I didn't need to meet any other candidate," he turned the cutting board 90 degrees.

"You need resilience when dealing with people. The owner of that maid shop scolded you in front of everyone; you didn't even bat an eyelash." He slid the knife through the tuna, a shucking noise sliding along the cutting board.

"You can't let one bad experience ruin your attitude for the rest of the night - makes for bad business. Then of course," slid the knife under the tuna, the cubes easily sliding atop the surface of the metal, using the santoku as a shovel as he placed it into a bowl to the side, "there was your accent. French culture has always been renowned for their culinary expertise. As a server, waitress, hostess, you'll be entertaining our customers," he pulled the cilantro from the bag, running it under water, then shutting the faucet off, shaking out the leaves.

"From their first step into the restaurant, the atmosphere and mood will shift dramatically from where they were just outside. Your greeting to them will seal the deal," he laid out a towel on the counter top, flipping the cutting board as to not contaminate the greens, then going into quick, concise dicing. "The first person they'll meet is a cute, adorable french neko."

As he finished, sliding the knife across the cutting board, whisking the greens into a separate bowl and off the side, his eyes looking at the neko the entire time - he prided himself on his knife work. "And lastly, I'm considered the black sheep of my family, of the Galvariums. It's only fitting that my partner be a black cat as well... if not to at least help me carry this curse of mine," he chuckled, putting down the knife, then leaning in.

"So, any allergies or foods you don't like, before I make your dish?"

The Sphinxy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:54 am
Thrustin243

Linxy
Ooc:

User Image

Linxy tilted her head at Hayden's comment that they both were bad luck, wondering just what he meant by that. She continued watching him prepare the fish as he continued chatting with her and her ears fell a bit when he mentioned how she needed resilience. Sure perhaps that was a compliment but really Linxy was used to hearing about her clumsiness. But she tried hard and kept a smile on her face no matter what. The cat girl blushed a bit when he mentioned her accent but smiled and said, "Of course. I will do my best to entertain them."

Her cheerfulness showed as she sat up straight, tail wagging playfully and her ears straight up and she gave a giggle at being called a cute adorable french cat. Her smile faded a little when he mentioned he was the black sheep of his family, and his curse. Again she was confused but decided not to ask about it. Perhaps he would tell her in time. She had to think a moment if she had any allergies and shook her head. "No, I don't have any allergies. As for food I don't like... I'm not a fan of artichoke." she replied, making a disgusted face at the thought of that vegetable. "What about you monsieur? Any food you don't like?" she added with a smile.

User Image

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Thrustin243

Wheezing Codger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:48 am
User Image {Hayden Galvarium} ((Side note, I recently changed my name to ChouDa. The other was a name from like.. 13 years ago +_+ and was somewhat inappropriate.. Ha!))

Hayden shook his head, "no," pulling out a lime from the fruit bowl, an avocado from the produce bowl and brought them over. Fishing out of the drawer, he'd pull out a few glass bottles and jars.

"All food has a soul, an identity. If prepared properly, most, if not all food, should taste good to anyone. Of course, there are some exceptions," he laughed, slicing open the avocado, popping out the bit, then taking his slicing knife and cutting the avocado into cubes while still being inside the skin. He then flipped it inside out, scraping off the bits into a bowl, then squriting the lime over just the avocado.

With a flick of his thumbs, the white vinegar and soy sauce bottles cork popped off, the salty smell lavishing the room just barely as he sprinkled poured a bit of it into yet another bowl, then adding wasabi paste, water, honey, and mustard powder, before pulling out his whisk from a nearby jar and whisking the bowl.

As he did, every so often, he would add crushed black pepper.

"So maybe I'll try to make you an artichoke dish without telling you and see if you like it," he laughed somewhat maniacally, just joking... but at the same time, maybe he wasn't.

"You're from France, right? Where abouts?"

The Sphinxy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:08 am
Thrustin243

Linxy
Ooc: I completely forgot what your old name was

User Image

Linxy looked intrigued by Hayden's words. He cared so much about food. Maybe she could try his cooking with artichoke. The smell of the food made her lick her lips lightly as she didn't quite catch his joke. She perked up again when asked where in France she was from. "I am from Paris monsieur. A lovely place that I miss sometimes." she said with a grin, "What about you Hayden? Where are you from?" She wondered if he was just from around here or from somewhere else in the world like she was.

User Image

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Thrustin243

Wheezing Codger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:45 pm
((Haha, I only say that because your quote to call me is still my last account name, so if you change it to ChouDa, I would get notifications ^^))

He mixed up the rest of the herbs, greens and placed the tuna in the marinade. With a quick twist of his wrist, he mixed the tuna thoroughly enough and began placing it in that cylindrical tube he brought out from the beginning which lay on a flat slab of marble - her plate, actually. As he evened out the tuna, compacting it in so it took the shape of the flat cylinder, taking a small herbs and chives sauce squirt bottle and garnishing with a light zipzag lines across the plate, over the food.
"Manhattan," he mentioned plainly," Mais je étudié à Paris" (but I studied in Paris), he smiled, turning to her for a moment before popping the cylinder off of the tuna. He wiped his hands on the rag he kept in his apron, pulling out a fork and placing it neatly on the side of the squared marble. "For you," he smiled, picking up the plate and placing it before her. "Tuna Tartare with avacado, cilantro, chives and a dash of wasabi. Bon appétit, Mademoiselle," he smiled, throwing the towel over his shoulder, untying his apron from around his back.

The Sphinxy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:11 pm
User Image
Akira Spade
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Cat-girl shop
With: Riku, Sora, Crissy, Luna, Reina
Song in my head: So Long Sentiment
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Guess we do a little timeskip since chou and sphinxy have had nearly two pages worth of interaction between each other...))

"-and that's about it for the menu. Specials will be given to you in the morning, and seasonal menus will come along as well. Remember your manners, we've got opening day tomorrow." he reminded them as he closed his copy of the menu. "Feel free to pick something off of the menu and I'll make if for lunch." he said as he walked towards the kitchen of the cafe. He pulled out some of the prepared bread as well as meats, cheeses and other ingredients for the choices he expected the cat girls would choose, specifically the tuna ones.

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:39 pm
User Image

Sora and Riku

As Akira explained what their jobs were to the girls, the twins walked off making sure that everything was were it should be. "Sora, calm down. It's not going to happen." Riku spoke quietly, his brother at his side. Sora didn't respond as he kept his focus on his work. Riku let out a small sigh, maybe this wasn't such a great idea, at least the part that dragged Sora here. Glancing over at Akira and the girls, he spotted Akira heading into the kitchen, probably to prepare a meal or something "If you need help Akira, let us know." he called over his shoulder. Both of the twins cooked exceptionally well, though Riku worked best with hot dishes while Sora worked better with desserts.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:24 pm
ChouDa

Linxy
Ooc: Shoot, sorry. Also sorry for taking awhile to post, been busy.

User Image

Linxy's eyes sparkled happily at the meal presented in front of her. He was a great, no amazing cook! She was pretty good herself but she wasn't this good. Mostly she was hired to clean and be a hostess or waitress and hardly cooked at all. "Thank you so much!" she said and put her napkin in her lap and carefully cut into her tuna before eating it. After swallowing she looked like she was going to melt into a puddle of happiness and exclaimed, "This is so delicious!"

User Image

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Thrustin243

Wheezing Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:28 pm

"Good," he hummed, nodding to her as he slid off his apron. "Make yourself at home. When you're ready, I'll introduce you to the restaurant.

He tossed the apron to the counter, dropping the bowls and the knives into the dish washer, and started for the door.

"Oh, when you're done, just leave everything there, I'll show you how all the kitchen appliances work later," then turning, pulling the door and making his way back down to the restaurant.

The Sphinxy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:15 am
ChouDa

Linxy
Ooc:

User Image

Linxy nodded and continued eating as Hayden left. When she was done she left everything on the table neatly as instructed and grabbed some boots and slipped out of the apartment and down to the restaurant. Slowly she opened the door and found herself staring in awe at everything.

User Image

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

_Lucid-Heart-Attack_

Wealthy Phantom

8,525 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:02 pm
Name: Clara
Hair and/or Fur color: Very light
Eye color: Bright blue
Race and/or Breed: Fox- neko.
Skills: Tracking, hunting, hiding (she seems to be able to entirely disappear in less than a moment)
Weaknesses: Shy, cynical, has a hard time being friendly due to trust issues.
Small Bio: Abandoned and orphaned at a very young age, she was trained immediately and sold into the neko market. She's run away from several masters, but seems content to stay as long as her master is female.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff