Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
IRL Chat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PepperNutts

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:24 pm
Hi guys whats up?
RL~ I am a girl, 24 and i like in F***** Phoenix AZ. It is hot as balls here and i hate it. Im from Boulder CO. (US).

Im trying to make friends here but it hard. I am going to a anime convention in September though im excited. I wanna get into cosplaying but i actually have no idea what to cosplay.

I also love doodling, rps (duh) and always need suggestions on what to watch. Seriously the only things ive watched are:
Attack on Titan
Princess Jellyfish
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Dragonball z
Jing: King of bandits
Rurouni Kenshin
Kinos Journey

UHH that might be it. Non anime:
The Muppet show (old one and cant wait for the new one)
Archer
Always sunny

Anyway tell me about all ya'll biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:50 am
Dear Diary~ (this is about my dog)

Im starting this post off by saying- i have a very old school marriage. My husband works- all im expected to do is cook and clean.

And so every morning when he wakes up to get ready for work- i wake up and make him breakfast and see him off.

For the past like week i haven't been feeling good so after i make him breakfast and see him off i've been going back to bed.

Now my Dog is a black boarder collie, 2 years old. For the past week she has been loving me being lazy (Which is weird cause collies are suppose to be working dogs- that's why i got her- she is my running partner and hiking/camping buddy).

Today i started to feel better so i went back to the after seeing my husband off i surf the web then go work out. My dog right now will NOT stop growling and throwing a fit because she wants me to go back to bed.

Seriously i should record it, she is such a drama queen and seriously butt hurt im not going back to bed right now. When i started putting on my work out clothes she went nuts. Crying and trying to herd me into the room.

Im going to go work out now. Wanted to share that story >.>

Please feel free to share any pet stories.  

PepperNutts

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff