Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
A couple more questions... (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:34 am
At some point I will want to make a list of items I'm going to quest for, rather than just having one up at the time. What kind of code will I need if I want a small icon of the item I'm questing so when clicking on it so will it send people to the mp and that said items current price?
Sorry if the explanation confuses anyone... I didn't know how to write it really.. sweatdrop
(I'm online with ipad most of the time so it need to be some other way than that 'normal' one...)

And question number two: what's the average price for a plain but neat thread layout? Like... just one and the same post banner but with different writings of course. Then possible some kind of divider to match it?

(harleyjam's quest thread as example... I find it so very cute and neat ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:53 am
Keira Lorelei
At some point I will want to make a list of items I'm going to quest for, rather than just having one up at the time. What kind of code will I need if I want a small icon of the item I'm questing so when clicking on it so will it send people to the mp and that said items current price?
Sorry if the explanation confuses anyone... I didn't know how to write it really.. sweatdrop

And question number two: what's the average price for a plain but neat thread layout? Like... just one and the same post banner but with different writings of course. Then possible some kind of divider to match it?

(harleyjam's quest thread as example... I find it so very cute and neat ^^)

You just right click on the picture of the item you want and select "copy image URL", you then click the IMG button and copy the url in. Either by pressing Ctrl+V or right clicking and then press paste.
The you select the entire code and press URL, you then paste in the url (the one to the item you want on MP) into that pop-up box that appears. Press okay.
You have now made an image into a redirecting link wink  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:07 am
Madeleine Heilburg
You just right click on the picture of the item you want and select "copy image URL", you then click the IMG button and copy the url in. Either by pressing Ctrl+V or right clicking and then press paste.
The you select the entire code and press URL, you then paste in the url (the one to the item you want on MP) into that pop-up box that appears. Press okay.
You have now made an image into a redirecting link wink

I'm online with ipad right now so I can't do it that way, there have to be another way to do it in...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:15 am
Lunarian's Mint Bao

Edit:
Well it worked without the image icon but that's what I want to use...

Edit:

User Image

Edit:
It worked! biggrin  

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:09 am
Keira Lorelei

You can find a few graphics shops in the Personalized Graphics forum that may do it for free, such as this one: Free HQ GFX. The prices depend on the shop and the complexity of the order. Hope this answers your question!

If you're unable to find a shop that will suit your needs, feel free to ask me and I'd be happy to see if I can help you with graphics!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:48 am
Eternal Rebellion
You can find a few graphics shops in the Personalized Graphics forum that may do it for free, such as this one: Free HQ GFX. The prices depend on the shop and the complexity of the order. Hope this answers your question!

If you're unable to find a shop that will suit your needs, feel free to ask me and I'd be happy to see if I can help you with graphics!

I have been looking around in that forum but noticed that almost everyone added in lyrics or quotes or used really big images and I don't want either of that. I just want normal thread banners in my favorite pastel colors sweatdrop
Maybe having a candy theme to it or butterfly... I haven't decided on that yet.  

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:28 pm
Keira Lorelei

I have been looking around in that forum but noticed that almost everyone added in lyrics or quotes or used really big images and I don't want either of that. I just want normal thread banners in my favorite pastel colors sweatdrop
Maybe having a candy theme to it or butterfly... I haven't decided on that yet.

When you place an order you should be able to specific how you'd like it - without the lyrics, big images, etc. Normal thread banners don't take a while to make.

As for your theme, I think pastel colors would fit for either of those. emotion_bigheart

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games