Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Reaper Minis Bones 3 Kickstarter is Live!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you Collect/Paint Minis?
  Heck yes! Mini painting is life!
  Meh. I use prepainted plastics because Pewter costs too much.
  I use paper miniatures or whatever we have lying around.
  I wish I could paint.
  Only game in play-by-posts, so I have no need.
View Results

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:53 am
Not sure how many people here also game IRL, or how many of you enjoy painting miniatures, but Reaper, the fine purveyor of amazing heroic scale miniatures appropriate for D&D and Pathfinder, and a whole host of other games, are currently running a pretty awesome kickstarter. It's the third one to produce a line of minis in their "Bonesium" material, which is a semi-soft white resin, great for minis because it's cheap, flexible enough to stand up to some wear and tear, and makes fielding hordes of monsters or larger beasties much more affordable.

And you can get a ton of great stuff with the kickstarter for even cheaper.

Thought I'd throw this out there for those of you who might be interested.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:22 am
I still have 40k miniatures from years ago I never got around to painting. I don't have a steady hand for it >_<

Also, I don't get any opportunities to play RPGs anymore IRL, sadly :c Still hoping, though!

Those are beautiful minis, and the campaign is doing super duper ultra well! o_o Thanks for linking, Disciple!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:58 am
You're welcome. I wasn't sure if anyone in the forums who didn't already know about it would benefit from it, but it never hurts to spread the word.

I'm fortunate that I'm not terrible at painting, and that my current job affords me a lot of time to work on crafty stuff while I'm being paid for something else. I'm probably going to run out of my back catalogue of minis before this batch arrives at my door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:29 am
Oh yes...Having participated in both previous bones kickstarters...there's no way I'm missing this one.  

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:22 am
Ryssa Blackblood
Oh yes...Having participated in both previous bones kickstarters...there's no way I'm missing this one.

I was forced to miss out on the first one, having lost my job earlier in the year, but I was able to do Bones II, and I'm looking forward to goodies from Bones III filling up my display cabinet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:45 am
Less than 48 hours left until the Kickstarter ends, folks.

Some crazy awesome stuff on the cusp of unlocking, like a model the Reaper Forumites have affectionately dubbed "Tia-Not".  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces