Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Castle Town Highschool: Legend of Zelda Group RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate this RP!! X3
  ✪✪✪✪✪ 5 stars!!!!
  ✪✪✪✪ 4 stars!!!
  ✪✪✪ 3 stars!!
  ✪✪/✪ 2/1 star(s)
View Results

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tragedy ridden, never fit in, and dead now
A life gone so quickly, would it knock at the door?
Fidgeting itty bitty master watches “Oh what an ugly tale

Dark has watched all of the events going on as he brought his feet under him still hidden as he pulled a bit of magic from the air around him his eyes glowing brighter red and the shadows pulled around him like smoke as he suddenly dashed out a Lana's shadow as the barrier fell as he pulled his shield off his back and stood ready in front of her as Sheikah's arrow of light flew by "Lana, I'll cover you cast what you need" he said in a serious tone as he crouched slightly ready to dash forwards to attack or defend

Sprawling and crawling down the body and throat
Melting away the decaying and beaten down heart
Drink in and sink in every bit of your life
I’m hungry for your eyes

{Out~Of~Chances: well i have to say a good comeback post on your part biggrin )

Yuri_Misawa

Duke Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:26 am
User Image

User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

The little girl dashed at Lana once again when she heard the sound of an arrow being shot. The girl turned around just in time to dodge the light arrow that came her way, but not quick enough to leave unscathed. The arrow embedded itself into her right fore arm and she screamed in pain as she fell to the ground. Very slowly she yanked the arrow out of her arm and winced in pain before watching the arrow disappear. The little girl looked at Sheikah and growled loudly. She got up to kill Sheikah, but saw another girl conjuring up one of those light arrows. Link sat up grabbing his gut in pain. Thankfully he had friends...well...fellow travelers that knew how to battle. He watched in slight amazement how she was injured by a light arrow, but not a regular arrow. Link eyes widened at the realization. Of course, she is weak to light. Attacking her with weapons that are not pure only gives her satisfaction. Its like feeding her more darkness. But attacking her with a Light type of weapon then she can't take its purity.

Link watched the little girl stumble to leave and looked at Zelda and Sheikah. "Zelda Malek!! Shoot your arrow before she gets away!" He yelled. The little girl watched in horror as they both fired an arrow at her. She was too weak from the first arrow to dodge and the new pair of arrows embedded into her heart and neck. She spat out blood as she smiled at the group. ''Don't...thi....think this is over. There will be more people after you. Wanting to kill you. You can run and you can hide. We will find you and we will kill....you." She said before her eyes glazed over and she collapsed to the ground dead. Her body exploded in a cloud of dark smoke as it flew into the wind.

Link was breathing heavily as he winced again. Damn that kick was strong. So there is more than one of these supposed guardians. And it seems that even if they abandon the mission then they will still come after them. 'Dammit, why would Silent put us a dangerous mission such as this? This is suicidal.' Link thought as he glanced at Lana. He ran over to her and knelt down by her side. The gash was pretty deep and if not treated could be infected. Link pulled out some alcohol and bandages from his bag and applied the alcohol to a towel. He gave Lana a sympathetic look before placing the towel onto her arm. He kept it there for about ten minutes before pulling it away and wrapping her arm up in some bandages tightly so that it wouldn't move. "There. Try not to over work yourself. Zelda and Malek. Thanks. You saved us all from that girl. None of our attacks would work. I'm glad that you are apart of our group." He said looking at them with a smile.

Link looked at the others before sighing softly. "Alright. I don't think anyone else will attack tonight. So let's hurry up and fall asleep. We will leave early in the morning. These beasts will not stop until we are dead. So we have to get that weapon as soon as possible." He said as he leaned against a tree falling into a light slumber.

But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa

Duke Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:48 am
cimon16

Duke Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Fighting this threat◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (Campsite)◄
╚══════════════╝

Sheikah arrow struck the dark creature in the right forearm. She observed the pain the creature was going through and knew at that moment that light is her weakness so her light arrows will be the key to victory. However, the little girl had set her eyes upon Sheikah so now she is the main target. Keeping her distance is something she has to do because close range with this creature is too risky. The little dark creature suddenly stopped and looked toward Zelda, who was also wielding a bow like hers. Does this mean that she possesses the same abilities as her when it comes to changing the element of the arrows she conjures? If their bows are truly the same, then that should be the result. Upon Link's command to fire the light arrows, Sheikah conjured another arrow and fired at the girl's heart. Zelda had the same idea since her arrow would strike the creature's heart as well. Nothing can save the girl now and she knew this. However, she did leave a chilling message behind that can be simply put in this one sentence: Its not over. Her friends are looking forward to killing this group and prevent them from completing this mission. Well, if the others are as unimpressive as she is, then this will be easy, but she cannot allow her mind to underestimate these creatures. After all, she managed to injure both Link and Lana. Speaking of those two, Link took it upon himself to treat Lana's injuries before thanking both Zelda and herself for taking down their foes. She did not make a response to him. It would have been so much easier to let the girl kill them all before she took her out. Silent is not expecting them all to return so why bother? Oh well, perhaps the next creature of darkness will at least kill one of them. Since Link went off to sleep at the tree and everyone else is likely to go to their respective tents or however else they planned on going to sleep tonight, Sheikah took it upon herself to keep watch for a little while keeping the fire alive before she would fall asleep next to fire...Early in the morning she was one of the first to rise up from where she slept. No one else attacked them during the night. How fortunate...or unfortunate depending on perspective. What is left of the fire is just a mild ember. Since they would be leaving soon to continue the mission, Sheikah made sure to gather her belongings before she sat down at a boulder that gave her some distance from the group. Then she brought out her lyre and plucked it's strings randomly before she began to play the song of her tribe: Gerduo Valley.

""

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:47 pm
User Image

After the little girl had been defeated, she laid on the ground in a heap. "Sheesh. Can't a girl ever get any action?" she said to herself as she got herself up. She floated up to a tree and begun humming her own lament. She then watched Malek go to a distant boulder. " So..What's everybody's favorite thing to do?" she asked, pointing the question more at Lana than everybody else.  

Duke Baal Erebus

Karuppon

Hilarious Camper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:25 pm
(Guys, it's me, Midna, just got hacked)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:59 pm
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ąɳą`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
⊰ T h e~W h i t e~S o r c e r e s s ⊱
User Image
Lana smiled and nodded at Dark Link but before she could cast anything, events seemed to occur rather swiftly and next thing the sorceress knew, the girl was defeated. She sat with incomprehensible emotions swelling over her (confusion, fear, sadness), lost in thought before realizing Link beside her. Feeling the alcohol burn, she winced and cried out a tad (from the pain) then smiled lightly at Link with evident gratitude. The blue-haired girl glanced over to Midna, trying to take her mind off the gash as she replied, "Everything! I'm not very picky...as long as I'm with my friends, I'm happy!"
Lana then turned her attention to Dark Link, beamed, then bowed to show her appreciation, "Thank you, mister!"

OverOpalClouds ~>SO sorry this is so super late! crying
Also I think I'm gonna redo Lana's post layout for the hell of it 3nodding

Where am I? E-Eto...ah! I'm ~>
Camp
Hanging with the gang! Aka ~> Everyone!
OXPerfectpixieXO
Lolwhatyd
Monotonesword34
DragonChild09
Yuri_Misawa
cimon16
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:28 am

Tragedy ridden, never fit in, and dead now
A life gone so quickly, would it knock at the door?
Fidgeting itty bitty master watches “Oh what an ugly tale

Dark nodded to Lana with a small smile "No problem Lana he spoke before he jumped back up into the same tree as before preparing to keep watch while aware Shiekah was most likely doing the same, he pulled a cloth and polish out of his bag and begun to polish his sword while keeping an ear out for any out of place noices

Sprawling and crawling down the body and throat
Melting away the decaying and beaten down heart
Drink in and sink in every bit of your life
I’m hungry for your eyes

{Out~Of~Chances: well i have to say a good comeback post on your part biggrin )

Yuri_Misawa

Duke Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

The Twilight Princess

Midna

User Image

"That's nice.." she said absentmindedly as she put her sword away, which had started to glow white. "Um...what?" she said as she got it back out. It had stopped glowing. "...The hell?" she whispered as she examined it again. No scratches or anything. "Must have been my eyes." She laid down on the tree branch she was sitting on. "Well, I'm sleeping here." she said as she closed her eyes.

♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎
Alongside Dark/Link, Lana, Malek, Princess Zelda, Impa, and Skull Kid.
Location At a campsite? Oh, Din.
OO☪Thank you T0ki3. N/A
♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Karuppon

Hilarious Camper

Karuppon

Hilarious Camper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:05 pm
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:50 pm
Is this going on anymore?