Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Castle Town Highschool: Legend of Zelda Group RP (Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate this RP!! X3
  ✪✪✪✪✪ 5 stars!!!!
  ✪✪✪✪ 4 stars!!!
  ✪✪✪ 3 stars!!
  ✪✪/✪ 2/1 star(s)
View Results

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:41 am
User Image

User Image

Current Roleplayers
cimon16 :
Link
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yuri_Misawa:
Sheik
Baal Baphomet:
Midna
DragonChild09:
Skull Kid
OXPerfectpixieXO:
Zelda
Impa
Monotonesword34:
Dark Link
T0ki3:
Lana
Available Characters
Ganondorf {Available}
Fi {Available}
Princess Ruto {Available}
Prince Ralis {Available}

Newcomers!! If you want to join please read the rules first and send me a PM of your request.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24733553

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:57 am
User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

The first day of school finally came around. Link came out of his house dressed in his usual green tunic. He looked up at the sky and didn't see a cloud above. It was such a pretty day. Link did a little self check to make sure he had the right materials for school. It wouldn't do well if he forgot anything home. Once he was satisfied that everything was with him, he headed to school. Link was a new to highschool. He was always homeschooled from his neighbors, but they decided that he needed to meet other teens like himself and go to a real highschool. So now he was walking the semi dangerous path to school. There was always monsters around him, but he learned how to deal with them ever since he was basically abandoned.

Link followed the map his 'father' gave him and finally came upon the highschool. It was huge and it looked very neat and expensive. He walked inside looking at all types of people talking to eachother with smiles on their faces. He looked down at seeing them so happy. Would he ever have that friend that would accept him? He tried many times to make friends, but he didn't like to speak often. So many always called him weird and just ignored him. Link walked into his classroom and found a seat in the back. Students were coming in one by one filling in the chairs. Another semester of solitude....how fun. Link laid his head on the desk waiting for class to start.

But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:25 pm
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: I must find potential threats◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule◄
╚══════════════╝

Hyrule...never did Sheikah figure that she was going to be here again...the very place that shunned her family, killed her parents, and enemy of the Gerudos. Despite her feelings about this place, she remembers her mission: infiltrate the school. Normally Gerudos are not allowed within the kingdom of Hyrule, but she was only seventeen and attending the school in Hyrule as a student. This protected her under the laws of Hyrule, the same laws that should have protected her many years ago. In order for her to get to Hyrule from Gerudo Valley, she had to travel on horseback with her trusty horse companion Nyx. Upon arriving Hyrule, she received plenty of stares from many of its citizens, including the Hylian soldiers. They were unfriendly stares; clearly they are not willing to trust someone that came from Gerudo Valley. Well, they had no choice since she is a student at the newly established high school and punishment will come to those who dare try and harm her. Upon getting close to the high school, she had to tied her horse to a stable with water and horse feed waiting for before making her way into high school. Now to everyone in that school and just Hyrule in general, Sheikah is a male. Her clothes and practicing the male vocal range aide in her disguise as well as her registration as a male at the school. There was no need to draw the attention of males to make this infiltration mission harder than it has to be. As she walked into the school, she kept a close eye on the students attending as well as the teachers walking by to see potential threats that have to be eliminated in order to ensure total takeover. So far no one seem to stand out but this is only her first day so this will take some time. After walking around for a bit, she decided to get to her classroom, which is the same one that Link happened to be in. At least half the seats were already filled so she could grab a seat all to her lonesome...for now. She sat down in one of the chairs in the middle and folded her arms while some of her classmates stared at her wondering what a Gerudo is attending this school.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:31 pm
cimon16
User Image

The first day of school finally came around. Link came out of his house dressed in his usual green tunic. He looked up at the sky and didn't see a cloud above. It was such a pretty day. Link did a little self check to make sure he had the right materials for school. It wouldn't do well if he forgot anything home. Once he was satisfied that everything was with him, he headed to school. Link was a new to highschool. He was always homeschooled from his neighbors, but they decided that he needed to meet other teens like himself and go to a real highschool. So now he was walking the semi dangerous path to school. There was always monsters around him, but he learned how to deal with them ever since he was basically abandoned.

Link followed the map his 'father' gave him and finally came upon the highschool. It was huge and it looked very neat and expensive. He walked inside looking at all types of people talking to eachother with smiles on their faces. He looked down at seeing them so happy. Would he ever have that friend that would accept him? He tried many times to make friends, but he didn't like to speak often. So many always called him weird and just ignored him. Link walked into his classroom and found a seat in the back. Students were coming in one by one filling in the chairs. Another semester of solitude....how fun. Link laid his head on the desk waiting for class to start.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet
User Image"Well...first day of...highschool?" She got out of bed and took her bag, which was a light brown/tan color. "Now...I need to know where this school is." She floated over to a map of the city she was currently in. "Hm...take a left here..left there...right there..and I'll be there. She floated as fast as she could, until she came to the school. "Woah...." It was a humongous school. "Well, no wasting time here. Better get to class." She floated in, where she found her name under a classroom number. "Okay..I think I go to that class. She went upstairs and found an empty chair next to a boy. "Hm..might be fun." she whispered.

DragonChild09

Duke Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:44 pm
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Walking up to the building, Skull Kid stopped at the doors hesitating to enter. "Go on." a small voice sounded at his side, turning his head he spotted Tael flying around next to him. Without a word, Skull Kid gave a small nod before pushing the doors open and walking inside, Tael following close behind. Looking down at his schedule he found the room he was suppose to enter and walked in quietly making his way to the back before taking a seat. He didn't like adults, couldn't trust a single one of them. They were always lying or to serious to have a little fun with life.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:10 pm
User Image

Link looked back up to see more students filling into the chairs. They were just like everyone else. Dull, boring, nothing to exciting. He sighed heavily, but then three students walked in and looked very different to what he was used to seeing. Two males and a female. One male he could tell was from the Gerudo Desert. He remember seeing little notes about their tribe in a book. The other guy had this weird looking mask on his face. It was cool, but not something that you see everyday. Lastly there was a girl. She floats, was pretty short, an ancient mask on her head, and had multicolored hair. Pretty weird bunch of group. It seems that this high school will branch out everywhere.

The rest of the students filled the seats as the teacher walked into the classroom. This teacher looked pretty.....ugly, and extremely tall. He wore a green suit that covered over his head and ears so that the only thing visible was his face. "Good morning class. My name is Mr. Tingle." Some of the students laughed and Link couldn't help a smirk that appeared on his face. Mr. Tingle was a pretty silly name. "Quiet class. Anyway I will teaching you about creative writing and communications. Don't moan and groan, you have to learn how to be creative to make it out there. Now first thing about learning how to communicate is to learn how to speak to your peers. One by one. You will stand and say your name and something about yourself. Okay we'll start right here." He said pointing to a random student in the front.

Each student stood up and said their name along with something about themselves. It was finally Link's turn and he stood up slowly. Without saying a word, he walked up to the board and wrote his name and 'I don't like to talk.' on to the black board. Link placed the chalk down and walked back to his seat looking out the window. Mr. Tingle saw his statement and sighed softly. There was someway to get that boy to talk, and he had just the idea. "Okay, continue with the introductions."

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:23 pm
cimon16
User Image

Link looked back up to see more students filling into the chairs. They were just like everyone else. Dull, boring, nothing to exciting. He sighed heavily, but then three students walked in and looked very different to what he was used to seeing. Two males and a female. One male he could tell was from the Gerudo Desert. He remember seeing little notes about their tribe in a book. The other guy had this weird looking mask on his face. It was cool, but not something that you see everyday. Lastly there was a girl. She floats, was pretty short, an ancient mask on her head, and had multicolored hair. Pretty weird bunch of group. It seems that this high school will branch out everywhere.

The rest of the students filled the seats as the teacher walked into the classroom. This teacher looked pretty.....ugly, and extremely tall. He wore a green suit that covered over his head and ears so that the only thing visible was his face. "Good morning class. My name is Mr. Tingle." Some of the students laughed and Link couldn't help a smirk that appeared on his face. Mr. Tingle was a pretty silly name. "Quiet class. Anyway I will teaching you about creative writing and communications. Don't moan and groan, you have to learn how to be creative to make it out there. Now first thing about learning how to communicate is to learn how to speak to your peers. One by one. You will stand and say your name and something about yourself. Okay we'll start right here." He said pointing to a random student in the front.

Each student stood up and said their name along with something about themselves. It was finally Link's turn and he stood up slowly. Without saying a word, he walked up to the board and wrote his name and 'I don't like to talk.' on to the black board. Link placed the chalk down and walked back to his seat looking out the window. Mr. Tingle saw his statement and sighed softly. There was someway to get that boy to talk, and he had just the idea. "Okay, continue with the introductions."

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet
User Image"Oh, great. Introductions." She put her head on her hand and looked like she was bored. When the teacher, who introduced himself as Mr. Tingle, called on her, she said this.
"My name is Midna. I come from a different realm other than this..planet you call Earth." She then sat down and resumed being bored. "Well..that was...interesting." she thought.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:43 pm
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
╚══════════════╝

Unlike Sheikah's classmates, she did not partake in their laughter when the ugly person that is their teacher introduced himself as Mr. Tingle. Even if her face mask didn't cover her face, there wouldn't even be a smirk present. What was so funny about a man named Mr. Tingle? One look at this man and that was she needed to know about him: an ugly man with no potential threat whatsoever. Who knows? Maybe the Gerudos will spare him because of how pathetic he looked and doesn't seem like the kind one wanted to keep around. However...she spotted someone who seemed like who can give her and the Gerudos a lot of trouble: a Hylian in a green tunic. When it was his turn to introduce himself like Mr. Tingle wanted the class to do one at a time, she saw him go up to the chalkboard and write his name and a statement about not liking to talk. He had the presence of a warrior...a strong one at that. He will become her first target. There were two others in the room that also presented some kind of danger to her: a midget by the name of Midna and some funny looking kid wearing a mask. They may not look like warriors, but something about them felt like they were hiding some kind of mysterious power that should not be underestimated. Soon it was her turn to introduce herself. She cannot blow her cover as a male student and she did not want to reveal much about herself, so she remained where she sat with her eyes closed and spoke within her male vocal range, not clearing if the majority of female students instantly had a crush on him because of how sexy and smooth her voice was,

"...Malek...That's all you need to know about me."

Yuri_Misawa

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:52 pm
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull Kid didn't find Mr. Tingle amusing and as the other kids laughed he remained silent in the back. When the introductions started, Skull Kid had hoped that the teacher would just forget about him... no such luck. His turn had come and so he stood up, glaring at the teacher "Skull Kid. I hate adults." he spoke calmly before sitting back down. He hated all this stupid introduction stuff and to make matters worse there were adults here. Why did I even bother coming here? he thought to himself slightly irritated.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:03 pm
User Image
"Oh, damn." She had dropped her books on the ground and started to pick them up. "And all this time, people don't notice that I'm naked. Hm." she whispered quietly. She then looked up at the front of the class. There was one person who stood out. He said his name was Malek. His voice had that silky feel, but she didn't let it get to her. She then looked at another who stood out. He had previously stood up and wrote "I don't like to talk" on the board. She should look at him more closely. Then she looked at another one. He introduced himself as Skull Kid. He looked impish. "I should keep an eye on these people," she thought.  

Duke Baal Erebus

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:08 pm
User Image

Mr. Tingle was satisfied with most of the student's responses except for those specific four. They all seem withdrawn from the world as if each one was hiding something or maybe something happened to them when they were younger. "Alright class. Now we know each other on a base level, how about we get a little deeper. I will be pairing you all in groups of 4 or more, depending on how each one responded to my earlier question." He explained as he pulled out his roster. Mr. Tingle began assigning everyone their groups and looked over to Link. "Link. You will be teamed up with Midna, Skull Kid, and Malek. Now that everyone is assigned you might want to get used to their faces because these are the people you will be working with for the rest of this semester. So everyone rise up and get close to your teammates. Link, Midna, and Skull Kid move over to where Malek is sitting. You guys are going to learn how to speak, and you are the perfect example of how one grows from communication." He said with a smile before writing some notes on the board.

Link rolled his eyes, but moved without any objections. He sat to Malek's left while the others pulled in close. Link looked to Malek for a second feeling an evil aura, but he shook it off. He looked at the board and began taking notes of communication. Link thought this had to be the most useless class on the face of the earth. There were many types of communication in the world, so talking doesn't necessarily have to be one of them. Mr. Tingle looked towards him and his group. "Class, this group right here will be our experiment. This means that these four will be living in the same quarters provided by the school. Their new homes will be on school grounds, so that we can see how they adapt with talking to one another. Then you all will see that this is a very important class to take." he explained with a smirk.

Link looked at Mr. Tingle as if he had grown a second head. He stood up in rage and opened his mouth to speak, but the words never came out. The class stared at him in confusion as he was looking at the ground. Link was trying to use his vocal chords, but they were long gone. Even though he wasn't a mute, he minds well be. He hasn't spoken to anyone in years. Link sat back down and continued looking down at this notes as his bangs covered his eyes. Why the heck does he have to suffer and be around these strangers that he just met? He was a human, not some science project. Link balled his fist up snapping the pencil, he had in his hand, in half. "Don't worry Link. It is not as bad as you think it is. Besides, its not like any of you have a choice in the matter anyway. When class is over stay behind. I need to give you a few items." He said before continuing on with class. In all his years of school he never thought it to be evil, but now he was having second thoughts. So far being a junior sucked rocks.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:16 pm
cimon16
User Image

Mr. Tingle was satisfied with most of the student's responses except for those specific four. They all seem withdrawn from the world as if each one was hiding something or maybe something happened to them when they were younger. "Alright class. Now we know each other on a base level, how about we get a little deeper. I will be pairing you all in groups of 4 or more, depending on how each one responded to my earlier question." He explained as he pulled out his roster. Mr. Tingle began assigning everyone their groups and looked over to Link. "Link. You will be teamed up with Midna, Skull Kid, and Malek. Now that everyone is assigned you might want to get used to their faces because these are the people you will be working with for the rest of this semester. So everyone rise up and get close to your teammates. Link, Midna, and Skull Kid move over to where Malek is sitting. You guys are going to learn how to speak, and you are the perfect example of how one grows from communication." He said with a smile before writing some notes on the board.

Link rolled his eyes, but moved without any objections. He sat to Malek's left while the others pulled in close. Link looked to Malek for a second feeling an evil aura, but he shook it off. He looked at the board and began taking notes of communication. Link thought this had to be the most useless class on the face of the earth. There were many types of communication in the world, so talking doesn't necessarily have to be one of them. Mr. Tingle looked towards him and his group. "Class, this group right here will be our experiment. This means that these four will be living in the same quarters provided by the school. Their new homes will be on school grounds, so that we can see how they adapt with talking to one another. Then you all will see that this is a very important class to take." he explained with a smirk.

Link looked at Mr. Tingle as if he had grown a second head. He stood up in rage and opened his mouth to speak, but the words never came out. The class stared at him in confusion as he was looking at the ground. Link was trying to use his vocal chords, but they were long gone. Even though he wasn't a mute, he minds well be. He hasn't spoken to anyone in years. Link sat back down and continued looking down at this notes as his bangs covered his eyes. Why the heck does he have to suffer and be around these strangers that he just met? He was a human, not some science project. Link balled his fist up snapping the pencil, he had in his hand, in half. "Don't worry Link. It is not as bad as you think it is. Besides, its not like any of you have a choice in the matter anyway. When class is over stay behind. I need to give you a few items." He said before continuing on with class. In all his years of school he never thought it to be evil, but now he was having second thoughts. So far being a junior sucked rocks.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet
User Image"Great. I'm stuck with the mute, the imp, and the silky voice guy." She thought to herself as she looked at her new "friends". "So. What's up with you guys?" Her voice, was a bit echoed, like in a small room. "Link...I think your name is, you can just write what you want to say." She put her head on her hand and waited for a response.

DragonChild09

Duke Baal Erebus

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:42 pm
User Image

Mr. Tingle was writing down some more notes, when a teacher came in with a note. He read it and smiled softly. "Well class it seems as if we have another student. Why don't you come over here and introduce yourself. Once your done. Take a seat next to Link and his group. He is the silent one in the green tunic."

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:17 pm
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
╚══════════════╝

Link...Midna...Skull Kid...these are the names of all her potential threats so far. According to Mr. Tingle, she will be staying with these three in an assigned dormitory. This will work to her advantage because it will make it easier for her to analyze her targets for weak points and eliminate them. The others did not seem to be enthusiastic about this whole arrangement. Skull Kid does not like adults, so he could be danger to the group already if he tries to do anything to hurt anyone in this group, particularly Link and herself. Midna may be safe since she didn't appear to be an adult but she did hear that she is from another realm. The rules must be different from where she is from. Since she already revealed to the class that she can float, who knows what other powers she is capable of. Then there is Link...not much to say about him yet, but he is more than meets the eye. Its only a matter of time before he reveals what he is capable of. Communication with him will be a pain since he doesn't talk, although this would appear to be more of an issue to Mr. Tingle than Sheikah. However, the teacher is being a bit of a nuisance by placing the spotlight on their group and making them stay behind after class. And now another student is going to be in this classroom and sitting next to Link. This new student could be another target, but she has to wait and see who he or she is. Midna seemed to be the only one trying to get this group to talk, but Sheikah could already tell that this is going to be a failed experiment.

"..."

Yuri_Misawa

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{Zelda slowly sat up as she rubbed her eye's from the wonderful sleep she had just woken up from. She yawned and stretched as she looked around her brightly lit room. She was finally able to rest after a long time of sleepless nights from being too busy. She smiled as she pulled the blanket away from her warm body, sliding out of her gigantic bed and onto the floor. she wiggled her toes at the freezing cold of the marble floors of her bedroom.
"Brr." Zelda whispered as she rubbed her arms. She walked to her closet across the room where her clothes she would wear would be laid out by one of the maids. She opened the huge heavy doors of the closet with a huff.she walked in and went over to the bench where her clothes laid. she picked up the dress and looked at it for a while as she loved to appreciate the craftsmanship of the seamstress. She smiled widely and she sighed.
"She never cease to amaze me."she said as she brought her hands down and started to slip the dress on. One of Zelda's Maids came in and helped her tie up her dress and fix her hair. When Zelda was fished getting ready,she slipped on her crown and looked at the mirror.
" Today we will be kind and helpful." Zelda said to her reflection as she said her hands on her hips and nodded. Zelda turned to her maid and smiled widely."What are the plans for today? " Zelda asked as she crossed her hands in front of her." You have to visit the towns school your highness."the maid spoke as she folded the clothes on the floor. Zelda nodded with a concentrated look on her face."That's right."she said as she walked out of the closet. Zelda was taken to her horse drawn carriage and escorted to town.When the carriage arrived at the school, Zelda was helped out by one of her guards. She smiled widely at him."Thank you."she said as she walked into the doors of the school. She looked around and smiled."What a lovely place."she said as she walked to the classroom. She looked around at all the highschoolers. She smiled brightly at all the kids. "Hello everyone." she said unsure if she was interrupting anything. She was excited to meet all the kids her age as she had never before done. "I'm Zelda." She said not naming her title as she was sure they knew who she was. }

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yuri_Misawa
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items