Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Kiki's Delivery Service Avvie~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissLivingDeadGirl

Spiritual Lionheart

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:25 pm
Hey all! I'm looking for some hair and a dress that would work for a Kiki's Delivery Service avatar. (: It's a lot harder to find things now that Tektek is down. If you can think of any items that would work, please let me know so I can find them and try to buy them.
Thanks for your help!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:24 pm
biggrin  

MikasaX93

Hilarious Seeker

Vertighost

Fluffy Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:22 am
MissLivingDeadGirl
Hey all! I'm looking for some hair and a dress that would work for a Kiki's Delivery Service avatar. (: It's a lot harder to find things now that Tektek is down. If you can think of any items that would work, please let me know so I can find them and try to buy them.
Thanks for your help!

I can help... I think, but since my reply is pretty late I should ask I first if you are still looking for items sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:10 am
Vertighost
MissLivingDeadGirl
Thanks for your help!

I can help... I think, but since my reply is pretty late I should ask I first if you are still looking for items sweatdrop

I'm mostly looking for a dress right now, I still don't know what dress to use. crying My quest thread is Here, in case you wanted to check. (:  

MissLivingDeadGirl

Spiritual Lionheart

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tipsy 100

Vertighost

Fluffy Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:53 pm
MissLivingDeadGirl

I'm mostly looking for a dress right now, I still don't know what dress to use. crying My quest thread is Here, in case you wanted to check. (:

I don't know about any dress that looks EXACTLY like Kiki's, but here are some that are similar, kind of:
-Malicieux Petite Lumiere
-Navy Diamond
-Alice's Path
-Alice's Nightmare (because I can't tell if her dress is suposed to be blue or black sweatdrop )
-Porcelina Black Babydoll Dress (this one is cheap)
Good luck with your avi quest c:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:37 pm
Vertighost
MissLivingDeadGirl

I don't know about any dress that looks EXACTLY like Kiki's, but here are some that are similar, kind of:
-Malicieux Petite Lumiere
-Navy Diamond
-Alice's Path
-Alice's Nightmare (because I can't tell if her dress is suposed to be blue or black sweatdrop )
-Porcelina Black Babydoll Dress (this one is cheap)
Good luck with your avi quest c:

YAY! I appreciate this so much! biggrin  

MissLivingDeadGirl

Spiritual Lionheart

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tipsy 100
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash