Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Amour de la Mer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:57 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

So both of the little rugrats were on the same page, huh? Nico wondered if the two were somehow planning this together the entire time... but kids couldn't be THAT crafty... right? She really was hoping that this wasn't some kind of Parent Trap set up. Nico threw back her drink and ordered yet another. However, there was a soft tinge of a rosy hue washing up against her cheeks. She wasn't a light weight by all means, but the bartenders made her drinks pretty heavy handed. Not that she was complaining, especially for the discounted price! Still, the woman didn't want to be sloshed this early on in the date. Food! Food would definitely help curb the mild on-coming intoxication.

"Well, all this talk about food got me hungry. What about you? The cafe should still be open, so my treat." Nico declared as she managed to get their bartender to pass her over one of the menus. It looked like just small stuff, but it would be enough for now. Maybe later if she was drunk enough in her room she'd order some greasy late night pizza! Have scanned through the menu briefly, her eyes got back into contact with Two's. "A few years. I moved from my hometown since the city smog wasn't too kind on my boy's lungs. Besides... I wanted a clean slate... something better for him, ya know?" Moving to Soleil wasn't just for Desi, but for her own sake as well. "I wasn't exactly the best person when I was younger. It wouldn't be fair to get an innocent baby wrapped up in my mess, so I packed up and left. We've been living pretty peacefully since then."

"What about you?" Nico rested her chin on the palm of her left hand. This was the most she's heard Two talk... well, at least comparing him from the last time they met. Maybe he was slightly more comfortable about opening up now? She didn't expect him to tell her his whole life story, but she was curious. "I think you mentioned about moving here from China. What's it like? I dreamed of travelling all over as a kid but never got the chance."

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Mellow xxx COMPANY: Twoxxx OUTFIT: Date Nightxxx OOC:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jiāháo Z

Mood: Calm // With: Nico Hayashida // Status: Single

Featuring [Currently with the Babysitter]!

"Even though we may be born apart.."

════════════════

Two was feeling nothing much from his drinks thanks to his body recognizing alcohol as a form of poison. He did drink enough for a mild buzz, but he'd need to drink much more for anything last until even that was cleaned from his system. He would nod at the mention of food though he could go awhile without eating it helped to fit in to eat did it not? He'd ask for a menu as well "I will...cover it." that was date etiquette right? He wasn't a huge fan of charity anyhow so the thought of having someone cover anything for him was less than appealing.

Seems she was open, at least more open than himself. A decently long-time resident and having moved for her child. There was something odd about that he had to admit. She was like him in ways, moving locations for their children and to break away from past lives. He nodded his head "That is a...noble reason. Soleil is...clean." though he had no intention to inquire about what sort of life she led that she felt she needed to break away from. That was her business and he had no right to judge anyone.

"A few months." looking over the menu. He'd probably go for a sandwhich then and if he was still hungry he'd drive out to find someplace better. He looked to her locking eyes again "It is....like any other place. Lots of...land and scenic places. History. Good and bad. Food is good." Of course most of his time spent there had been locked up in a lab or as a criminal. He was a runaway too. He shrugged and looked back "I don't....miss it."

"What will you get?" he asked next figuring they could focus on their meal.

════════════════

"...we'll always be in this together."

Cho-Cho Twain

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Two was pretty... vague in describing his homeland. One could practically describe any country with that kind of terminology. It also didn't help when he said he didn't miss it. Oh well. Not like she could say anything about it, though. It wasn't like she could change the past. "Well, maybe I can try my hand at making Zhajiangmian and you can tell me if tastes authentic or not." Nico teased and chuckled. If he thought the food was good, then she'd take his word on it. If Nico couldn't travel physically, then she'd do it vicariously through dishes.

Glancing back at the menu, azure eyes looked over all of the food items and gave a bit of an indifferent shrug. "Ehh, maybe the roast beef sandwich and a soup or somethin'." It was get colder, so Nico wanted something hearty and warm. Besides, the bread in the sandwich would probably help with the alcohol. After a few moment, a waiter came by to take their orders and zipped off to the next people. In the meantime, Nico drank some more. The more she drank, the more ideas came to mind...

Swiveling around in the barstool, Nico re-adjusted herself to face Two with a sly smirk pulling at the corners of her lips. "Alright, Two-Two. Let's play 2 truths and a lie! No backing out either!" At this point, she was dead-set on knowing a little more about him. So far all she knew was what his favorite food was and sorta where he was from. She didn't need the nitty gritty, but she wanted something more than just the basic stuff! The game was definitely an alcohol impulse, but at least she thought it would be fun. "You go first. I wanna see the turtle at least try to poke its head out of its shell." The woman teased.

MOOD: Tipsy/Playful xxx COMPANY: Twoxxx OUTFIT: Date Nightxxx OOC:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:07 pm
twisted
Kitschura_020

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: nervous
                With: no one atm
                Wearing: a blue top with a matching skirt, with a bikini underneath and a change of cloths if needed
                Items: wallet ($200 cash, bank card, ID. Card drivers ID) Smart phone

Veronica smiles looking at her and then proceeds to say " I am definantly able to protect myself, although I do need more practice with a blade but I am pretty good at close quarters combat. But untill then let's get to know each other" Veronica then looks at the menu. "What do you want to eat?

Ragnarok Akumachi

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:00 pm
l SHEM l

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Coroner
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

When he first saw the pic of his date, he had to admit it made him happy. He didn’t know why, but in his experience those who defied societal norms tended to be a heck of a lot more honest than those who, well, tried to conform. Didn’t mean she might think him a complete wimp, but oh well it was a risk he was willing to take. But there was no reason to think things like that, right? He knew people who were covered in tattoos and piercings and probably looked terrifying but they were sweeter than puppies. Wait…that described one guy he knew. Maybe she would be a second person like that. He had planned on taking the whole day to prepare for the date, but alas work being work he was called in last second for an autopsy which of course took forever! To his great displeasure he had to go straight from work to the B&B via taxi (most of the way) then once in the beach district he rode his skateboard the rest of the way. Fortunately he had had the foresight to bring a change of clothes with him (and more importantly the common sense to change while he was at work) so no looking like a corporate drone for him. He just barely made to the place on time; he saved a few seconds by using a trick stop instead of slowing down like a normal person. Board in hand, he strode into the B&B, adrenaline from beating the clock still pumping strong and dampening his fear over meeting someone new. Looking around he easily managed to pick out the Valkyrie from the mass of normies. He bee-lined over to her. ”Hey sorry I’m just barely on time, got held up at work. Hope you didn’t have to wait long?” Oh no, he had said something. Had he sounded stupid, cocky, fake, or maybe something worse? Why were conversations so difficult when there wasn’t a deceased involved? ”I should just stick a sign on me that says “Have corpse can talk,” probably just scare everyone off which would be easier anyway.” Well s**t now he had just kinda been standing there silent for a hot moment. ”Oh, um, I’m Emelius, but please call me Emi. You must be Mathilda, right? Kinda easy to spot you in a group what with that awesome neck tattoo and all.” Should he not have pointed that out? But he did say it was awesome and the tattoo he had on his right inner wrist was out in the open so it was ok coming from someone else who appreciated the art, right?

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Stiffs: Mathilda Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇█▇▇▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: Slipknot t-shirt, black jeans and black boots, skulls bracelet Out Of Corpses His tattoo
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:03 pm
User ImageMaura lyanna Kshama
Amor de Restaurant
Mood: estaic
User Image

Maura smile after veronica replying. She finally has her own prodigy. The girl has a sword to, it really a sweet deal. She looks back at the menu and then said " good,I shall get to know you and training your swordsman skillet.,"

Her eyes read over the menu as the waitress come back and she put her menu down.she look over at veronica and wait for her select." Once again I am Maura daughter of the great general general in southeast asia. My father strict but iam out here learn my life."
Ragnarok_Akumachi

Kitschura_020

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:45 pm
XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Letter of Introduction I Am A Dhampir Vocals: Sample My Residence: 1516 Lumiere Marital Status: Widower
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

He could tell his features were still set in a scowl over the whole menu issue, and though he should have been embarrassed over how much it affected him, his pride could not ignore the slight. However, upon hearing Andromeda’s offer to pick something out for him, the distemper faded and he truly smiled once more. ”I confess, I was rather much hoping you would suggest such a thing. It is a very simple yet effective sign of trust, wouldn’t you say? I am not too picky, fortunately, so long as it is not incredibly hot spicy or sour. I am certain anything you pick would be most excellent. Perchance would you care for some wine as well? I could potentially recommend if you so wish. Though of course if you have a particular vintage in mind, I would be most eager to try it.” Growing up, there had always been wine at the house, not just the special wine his father preferred. Not that this restaurant would have such a thing available, unless it was designed with vampires’ needs in mind. ”I should apologize if I seemed a bit cross a moment earlier. I am sure he only meant to be helpful, but I can be a touch…prickly in regards to my capabilities. My mother took great pains in teaching my other visibly impaired siblings and I how to get around in a visual world, and she would become most cross if anyone attempted to coddle us. I suppose she instilled in us a sense of self-sufficiency. Unfortunately, in my case it seems to have also come with a sense of indignation whenever I feel underestimated. A decided character flaw, I know, but one I have not been able to overcome as of yet.” He said with a sigh. His kids would likely berate him for mentioning a flaw so early in the date, but was it not better to address with honesty the elephant in the room instead of tiptoeing around it? He thought so at least, but maybe that was partially why he had had no luck in love since his wife died. ”Well, now that you know I am blind, I suppose that does a little to explain those clicking sounds I make. I apologize if they are annoying, but they are how I can move around without a cane or any other such device. Amazing how people can use echolocation just like bats, is it not?” Maybe if he broached the subject she might feel as if she did not need to guard her tongue so much. Last thing he wanted to seem was volatile.

He was planning on pausing in his speech anyway so that she might get a word in edgewise, however the actual waiter appeared (not the man who had been so rude to Pëllumb) and asked if they were ready to place their orders.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
My Associates: Andromeda Wearing: brown suit Disposition: Sociable Bloodlust: None Rumors of the Court: Reserves?
☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:28 am
User Image
User Image

"Tick-tock goes the clock~ Will the prey take the bait?"
                                                            Mathilda releases a sharp sigh as she crosses her arms while looking at the idle game she found in her phone's app store. The rules are simple: You look for bait, place it somewhere, and wait. That's it! It sounds boring. However, a hunter's patience is tested by waiting for the right time to strike. 'Rushing won't do. Being sluggish is worse. You just got to find the --right.. --opportu- !!! As she was going to press a button to strike her prey. A voice got her attention, leaving that hunt a failure. Oh well, it's just a game anyway. But as for this one, could this be a real thing? I guess we'll find out.

The half she-orc lays her eyes on the new acquaintance. 'Hmm. He looks different in person.' "O-oh.. Hey there." 'But he looks.. . -- Her eyes flashed as she listened to him while slowly lowering her phone. --cute.
                                                            She was a little shy at first since she didn't expect their choice of fashion would match. Mathilda is usually the rowdy one, but since this was a 'date' it felt quite new to her. And it made her unable to respond to his first question verbally. Yet instead, she just smiled slightly and shook her head while looking directly into other's eyes. trying to indicate that she doesn't mind the wait.

After that, there was silence but her eyes are locked on his face like she always does when hunting. If she was a giant Razor Fang, she could've eaten his face by now. Fortunately, she's not. Her way of eye contact is just the way she is. However, some people find it awkward for them and even make them scared or challenged by the way her eyes are gazing directly into their souls. "Mhmm. Yes. Ba' (but) you can col' me Hilda to make it short." She finally spoke with her Irish accent. And giggled slightly when Emi mentioned her tattoo. But was it on her neck? "Hmhm~.. oh, No.. it's just on me' lip and it goes under ma chin." She replied as she taps her chin to point it out for him. She would then slip her phone back into her tights before relaxing her stance.

"Emi.. Hm. Doesn't sound like a little girl's nem? Hmhm~.. She chuckled. "Mind if I call you Elius instead? If that's alright with ya." She curled her lips a little since she was not sure how will Emi respond to it. It's not that she doesn't like his nickname. She just thinks that Elius (El-yus) would fit her first impression of him.

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT: Black Metal
                                                            WHERE: Amour de la Mer (Outside)
                                                            WITH: Mister handsome
                                                            THOUGHTS: "Hmmm. I think Emi doesn't fit him, but that's just my opinion... For now."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:50 pm
Jiāháo Z

════════════════

He raised his brow at her a little bit not quite sure when she thought she'd ever get the opportunity for that but it was...a Lily said he should put it a "nice gesture" which she did understand. He only nodded to her, drinking down his shot before he asked for another one. He looked to he as she decided what she wanted and nodded having no issue paying for it himself as she placed her order just going for a sandwhich himself.

"Two...truths and a lie?" what on Earth was that? Two-Two? Perhaps she had been drinking quite a bit. He was not overly fond of the nickname and hoped his daughter did not ever heard it or he would never stop hearing it repeated but he would go along with it. It was a date, he was able to do that much.

She wanted him to go first but he only stared at her "I...do not know the...rules of this game."

════════════════

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:54 pm
User Image
User Image

As Nico was anticipating Two to start off their little game, she was a bit surprised that he only gave her a blank stare. "What? You've never played before?" She asked as her eyes slightly widened from that fact. Well that needed to be changed! "It's simple enough, really. You just have to tell me two things true about you and then make up a lie. I have to guess which one's the lie, and then vice versa." Surely such a simple game was enough for Two to handle, right? As Nico took another swig from her cup, her smirk only grew bigger as more alcohol went down. "Easy enough, right? Now c'mon~ Heh, unless you're too concerned that I might win and beat you." She wasn't necessarily s**t talking just yet, but she definitely wanted to press his buttons a little bit to see if he'd actually play with her.

Before Nico could mouth off some more, a waiter came around and placed their plates of food in front of them. Food, finally! Thanking the worker, Nico was pretty quick to take a bite out of her sandwich. Man, bar food was great! To wash down her bite, she took a good spoonful of her hot soup. It was perfect for a chilly day.

MOOD: Tipsy/Playful xxx COMPANY: Twoxxx OUTFIT: Date Nightxxx OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Cho-Cho Twain

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:55 pm
Jiāháo Z

════════════════

Was this a children's game? He didn't much have the ability to play those growing up less they be punished. It also sounded rather tedious and invasive at that but he would play along. She would of course add some manner of competitive bent to it which would only draw a small, if quiet chuckle from him. He understood the rule now but now he needed to think of something to put up that he felt comfortable with.

He rubbed his chin, holding out his cup for the bartender to fill it up again before he went to swirling it about. Ah something simple then. He cleared his throat thinking of how to say it "Very well." adjusting himself though the food would come by for them. Warm meals for the cold weather. Good though he wasn't going to take a bite of his meal quite yet he considered them.

"I design and sell clothes. I made....my daughter's yellow coat. I ride a motorcycle." all sounded plausible he believed and it wasn't as though he was revealing too many details about his personal life and still giving something.

════════════════

Cho-Cho Twain

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out