Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Amour de la Mer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:13 pm
whiters4

Cho-Cho Twain

Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: Hehehe. I thought that would make you laugh, Cho-Cho. ;DToday's Outfit: Dress & Jacket!Feeling: Excited; Flustered; Embarrassed.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

The petite brunette nodded firmly at the sight of Lillian walking away. Good. A small feeling of accomplishment slithered through her veins, coursing along in a warm relaxation; the very same tender touch in her chest coming across her cheek in one flitting motion of Tyrese's finger. She redirected her gaze from the closing doors up to the now current business owner's eyes, blinking slowly. Her eyelashes brushed against the top of her cheek bone, which only brightened in color the closer he leaned to her side. She had spent immense time with Tyrese the last few weeks - but something almost felt taboo with him; a forbidden friendship untouched by the fright of scaring him away. He had always been 'Finn's friend, Tyrese', but finally, yes finally, she could calmly say my friend, Tyrese without so much as a second thought or a mentally unexpected glance from the blunette himself. His navy orbs practically shimmered to her in the dying sunlight streaming in from the pulled back curtains and now arising artificial bulbs. These three weeks had been more than just helping him along through his business - it had been the building of a genuine friendship she only believed herself to have with someone like Jacob. And in a way... He sort of was her new Jacob. A small frown tugged across her lips as he leaned in - only to be instantly arisen by the secrets coming forth from his tanned pink lips.

It took several moments for her to even register what he had just said - now completely oblivious to her surroundings. Everything stripped itself away from reality, pulling details of her imagination to build the scenery described. Her eyes snapped open and a red color flushed across her cheeks, scattering for the high hills and low valleys of ivory flesh. For her? She couldn't... There wasn't- "Y-" But before she could even begin to question the very idea of it, he had already begun talking to the separate, newer brunette of the group. All ideas of distaste and distrust for the woman were gone; seeing as Lillian was obviously not wanting to be the slightest part of what was happening. Whether or not Jeni had even waved to her had gone amiss by the pregnant woman, leaving assumptions of nicety in her path; as did the two appearing new members of the hotel. Taking a few moments to straighten from her dumbfounded attitude, she composed and returned back to her now happy state - if not a little thrown by the constant thought of what would be here soon. "I-I do!" She began, her smile obviously distracted. "The Shimmering Starfish As much as it sounds like a strip club... I'd be more than happy to seat you sometime. I don't see why not." She was blabbering now... Or at least felt like it. He had sparkling cider? YUS. CLOSE ENOUGH. "Awww yeeeehhhhh." She mumbled to herself, throwing her fist back in a playfully excited motion. "I'm up for whatever! Just walk and I'll follow. Now that I'm practically all healed up. Walking's a dang breeze." Recently she had acquired a sort of 'censored' talk; keeping in mind now that Sela was here. The first time... She cringed slightly. So many 'damn's and 's**t's were spoken... She was shocked Sela hadn't practically screamed them to the heavens. Then again, Tyrese had probably talked to her not to talk like that. She'd always be the cool Aunty Bree though. 'She lets me do anything I want!' More or less. Beh-heh-heh...

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:21 am
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Daddy's Big Day

User Image

“Mm-hm,” Sela nodded slowly when asked if she was still sleepy and what her mother had told her. It felt like she hadn’t gotten enough sleep! What had she done yesterday that caused her to be so tired? And what did her daddy mean about her getting lost? She honestly didn’t remember a thing about it, but were those the flashes she’d been seeing all morning? Aww, hopefully her mommy made sure to grab the stuffed animal Jason had bought her. Her eyes started to close so she could get in a bit of sleep, when she felt herself being tipped. What was her daddy planning on doing with aunty Bree? Something about tonight...What was happening tonight? Her head fell back against his shoulder when he stood upright again. Her tiny fingers curled into his blazer, knuckles cracking as she still felt the weight of the moon high in the sky. “Uhn…” she whimpered softly into his clothes, just as her stomach growled also. Her body still felt so weak that the beginnings of her changing stopped quickly. Plus, she hadn’t eaten since breakfast which made her even weaker. Burying her face into his shoulder, she shifted around in his arms a little. “Daddy, I’m hungry…” she mumbled against his clothes, feeling rather uncomfortable because she could feel her body wanting to change but was too weak to do so.

whiters4
Cho-Cho Twain
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:20 am

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Jeni, Aubrey, Luna, Blaze
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
De La Mer/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

Tyrese noticed the doors part ways, expecting to see a pile of honey brunette hairs to come bouncing past the threshold. Instead they were guest, which was unexpected. And, one face looked vaguely familiar. It was right on the tip of his tongue. The author shook his head, falling out of tune with the small talk drifting through the lobby. It was nearing dusk, he was getting guests later than he thought he would. That wasn't meant as a complaint. Perhaps the couple would check in? There was an abundance of rooms. Besides, he was becoming even more sure he knew that red haired male; he didn't go many places, so it shouldn't be so difficult to remember. Oh! "Ah, Blaze!" That was it! From the boookstore, which he frequently visited for research into his next book idea. Bravo, not looking like a- wait. What happened to his companion, wasn't she just here? Did she wander right back out of the facility? "Blaze, would you like to join us?" He offered, wanting to include anyone he knew even in the vague most of senses. He felt a little special with so many allies appearing, it helped him feel celebrated. This was important to him, how important he wouldn't admit exactly.

His daughter wasn't so energetic, and slinking further into her mood. His poor girl. He began rubbing her back once more, looking around at the group. "Let's eat so I can get this one home with her mother." She visibly looked unwell, tired. Paging the kitchen, he waved the three along to the inner dining of the bed and breakfast, texting Lillian to have someone come for Sela in twenty minutes. She didn't need to be going to bed so late after a full moon and the condition it left her in. She was vulnerable in a since because she didn't have the temperature full wolves did, although he wouldn't be surprised if her demon blood made up for that. "Daddy's going to go in the kitchen to help cook. Sit with Aunty Aubrey and stay awake a little longer." He told her, bringing over a wooden high chair typical of restaurants and sitting her in it at the table. If Blaze attended, or anyone else, he took note to have enough. "I'll bring back drinks, and extra cider for Aubrey." He wasn't taking orders this time, he had something planned out. Excusing himself after pulling out the chairs for the ladies, the wolf walked out of the room to prepare a group meal.

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
Temper✎✎✎✎✎Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile: Ty: *ignores his child for the entire conversation* XDD
Cho-Cho Twain

Lady Illusia

tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" I will always be there for you to the very end."

Blaze was just about to wonder off when he heard someone call his name. The half breed turned his head around to see none other then Tyrese calling him over. Blaze gave a smile and turned his body around to face Tyrese and the small group he was with and he raised a hand. "Hey!" He noticed that Shinzo was not with them, if Shinzo was at this event he would most likely only really talk to Tyrese most likely. So if Shinzo was not here he was most likely at work, darn it... Blaze really wanted to get him to cook for him. Oh well, maybe tomorrow but right now he was going to talk and give his congrats to Tyrese. " This place sure is something Tyrese. Glad I came, congrats on your big opening. Sorry Shinzo didn't show up by the way, he is working most likely." The red head said still smiling as he mad his way over to the three and little one in Tyrese's arms. Was that his child? She kinda looked like him, Shinzo might of said something about him having a kid maybe once or twice... He couldn't remember.

Blaze followed the three and little girl into the inner dining room and took a seat as he watched the two ladies sit down and the little one be set down. Blaze was going to be able to eat some of this places food finally! His stomach growled just knowing that he was going to try some of this food. He could brag about it to Luka at work. Wait... Luka! He forgot all about bringing Luka with him."Oh right! Tyrese is it alright if my friend eat's with us too? She is somewhere in this place, I brought her along." She better still be here anyways. Blaze pulled out his phone and texted Luka to get over here because her job was on the line. He didn't really mean it but it was just to make sure she showed up. Once the man pressed send his red eyes looked up at the two ladies and the little one and he gave them a smile. " Sorry I didn't introduce myself. My name is Blaze Shakaku."

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: Hungry
Wearing:Casual

Cho-Cho Twain

Lady Illusia

whiters4

oOBookwormYumiOo

tokyoloverTM

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
Brother Support Day ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $1158.20

The sound of his bike echoed through the parking lot as he slowed to a stop. Dropping his feet in a parking space, Finn turned off the ignition, pulling the key free and sat up straighter. Tearing off his helmet, the honey brunette kicked down the kickstand and looked up at the building in front of him. Hopefully he didn’t get an earful from Bree about being late. He didn’t mean it! Hanging his helmet on the steering column of his bike, he climbed off and grabbed the bag of alcohol. Even if they had to wait until everyone had left, he was sharing this with his brother no matter what. Hell! Since he was late, he wouldn’t mind doing it tomorrow, just so long as they got to celebrate together. Trekking up the pathway leading to the front doors, taking in the sight of the finished place, the giant grin on his face couldn’t be helped. This place was awesome looking now that everything was finished! Ty really scored himself an awesome place and the man couldn’t be happier for his brother.

Walking through the doors, Finn looked around the lobby a bit before heading up to the front desk when he didn’t see either his wife, or best friend. “Hey there,” he greeted the reception lady. “I’m looking for Ty...er, Tyrese.” It was weird to him, saying Ty’s full name. He’d never called him by it because the guy preferred to be called by his nickname. “Oh? Who might I say is looking for him?” the girl asked with a friendly smile. “Finn, Finn Tegan.” “Alright, one moment please,” she replied as she brought up a walkie talkie. Nodding silently, Finn turned around to take in the interior. It was swanky, but not at all what he expected from the wolf. He kind of expected something similar in design to his own house, but he supposed not everyone had the same tastes. Either way, the place was beautiful.

whiter4
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:42 pm
whiters4

Cho-Cho Twain

Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: I hate thieves...Today's Outfit: Dress & Jacket!Feeling: Excited; Still Flustered.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

Speaking of, as much as she wanted to look at Sela's outfit and possibly hold her so called 'niece', it seemed pretty obvious the girl was exhausted and in a weakened state. Had she been with her 'mother' last night? No wonder she looked like s**t. She huffed gently, irritably as the thoughts of Tyrese's plan flitted her mind for a fraction of a second; only to rebound twice as hard. She lifted her head, her curls brushing back against her ears as her lined eyes shifted over to the new face Tyrese was talking to. "Oooh, food. Sounds good to me. I'm starved." She pursed her lips, pressing her arms around her stomach with a soft sigh. She'd have to get back in the car and grab the two gift bags for him here in a bit. Maybe once they were settled down, she could retrieve them. Or snatch them up by the end of the night... It wasn't as if she'd never see him again - so there was no rush. She'd always have time. The only difference now was that he might be here instead of at home. And with Downtown Soleil only being up the beach side, just past the line of shops on the edge, she'd be able to walk over here from her own bar. And they had a car. Double win right there. Her eyes scanned over the red head, tilting her head and following after Tyrese. Today had turned out to be a nice and calm day. The weather was a bit on the chilly side, but not extremely cold... The sun was out, the clouds wouldn't be moving in until dark.. She sighed contently, settling into the wooden chair pulled out for her to settle down in. "Thank you, kind sir!" Her dress pressed against the back of the chair as she pulled her dress up around her thigh, just below her knee to tuck it between her crossed legs.

Now then... She glanced over to Sela with a small smile, her pink lips stretching across her face. "Do you want me to hold you, baby girl?" Maybe it was just instinct that the name always came through. Something she picked up from her mom and planned to call her own little baby. She pressed a hand to her stomach, if not a bit lower, and smiled happily. "If you want, we can see if we can hear the little baby today... Yeah?" She winked, an amethyst eye twinkling at the little bluenette. Pressing her hand to her forehead, she saluted playfully to Blaze. "I'm Bree~." Pulling her free hand out, she held it across the table to the young man. Well, he looked young anyway. But for all she knew, he could be young looking. "Come to see Tyrese's opening day, too?" Admittedly, his arrival and Tyrese's knowledge of who the man was struck her curiosity enough.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Daddy's Big Day

User Image

Sela looked over as she was addressed by her aunt. Casting a tired glance down at the wooden high chair, she slowly nodded to the brunette. She wouldn’t be able to relax in that thing, at least with her aunt she could be comfortable, and might get to try to hear for her baby. Stretching her arms out towards her aunt, she moved as quickly as she was able. There was another new person around and it was uncomfortable, at least with her aunt around she’d be more accommodating towards the newcomer. Yawning softly, she dropped her head against her aunt’s shoulder, staring at the table instead of making any kind of eye contact with the man that was joining them. “Aunty Bree…” she mumbled softly, slowly tilting her head back. “When can we see it?”

whiters4
Cho-Cho Twain
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:27 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"

✗ Jeni, Aubrey, Sela, Blaze
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
De La Mer/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

Tyrese nodded back at Blaze, "Sure, they're welcome too." He replied, disappearing into the kitchen soon after to make sure the chefts prepped and started the food for him. The wolf washed and dried his hands, tying on an apron and sending the waitress out to pour the drinks and ask how each of his guests liked their streaks. As she scurried off, he removed a dozen green and red chili peppers sliced in half and cleaned of the seeds and veins. Turning aside, he utilized a mixing bowel and mixed cream cheese with provolone and sharp cheddar, tossing it a handful of green onion before mixing. The papers were stuffed with this mixture and settled into the top rack of the oven. He received a message over his paging system while he was washing his hands, his lips forming a small frown as he glanced at his watch. Well, Finn did live up to expectation at least. The owner dried his hands and grabbed his radio, "That's Aubrey's husband, show him to the table. Thanks, love." He instructed, snickering at the fact they hadn't known. They had gotten the impression she was married, right?

Taking out the appetizers, Ty sent them to the table with the waitress once more and got started on the main course. He'd gotten this secret out of Aubrey a while back, since they had more than enough time to make small talk over the last few weeks. So, garlic baked asparagus and mashed potatoes served on the side of a rare pan seared steak it was. Or, however well done or lack thereof he'd need to cook it for everyone else. He was leaving it rare for Sela and himself too, it was a feel good food for him after a full moon and he was sure she'd like it. After another two minutes he was sliding the green slinder vegetable into the oven where the appetizers once were and was mashing potatoes by hand. He was done in a good fifteen minutes, helping take a total of six and a half servings to the table and set them each at a person. "Cookie skillets for desert, anyone?" He asked, making sure Sela had the plate where everything was cut into bite sized pieces for her. He'd poured her apple juice rather than cider, sugar free so she wasn't on a sugar rush later.

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
Temper✎✎✎✎✎Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile: spell corrections made, sorry for the extra quote
Cho-Cho Twain"

Lady Illusia

tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:05 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

Luka was just thinking about taking a picture of the beach with her cell to send to her sister to show it to Olivia saying "Thinking of you" but just as she was pulling out her phone it went off. She looked to see who might of texted her to see it was none other then Blaze. He must of found food and remembered that he dragged her along with him. Sighing the blonde put her phone away and took one last look at the water before making her way back inside. She slowly made her way in, fixing her glasses as she stood to the side and looked around to see if she could see her boss. All she had to do was look for a red head right? Shouldn't be to hard... Look for a red head stuffing his face. Luka moved a little further into the room still looking when she noticed Blaze sitting at a table with two ladies and a child. Did Blaze know these people or was he just sitting with them? Blaze could sit and get along with anyone it seemed so it was always hard to tell if Blaze just met the person or really knew them. There was also a man placing food down at the table for everyone at it. A tall man in a suit with darker blue hair. Was this the man Blaze was talking about before? Making her way over she stopped beside the table, standing a little closer to Blaze. She was never sure what to say in a group with people she didn't know and it was harder for her as they were two young beautiful woman and handsome looking man. They were dressed proper for this, damn it Blaze why didn't you warn that it was more formal! She would of changed so she didn't feel so out of place. She slowly took a seat beside Blaze, still unsure if she really should even be here, but the food brought out really did look amazing... She wondered if she would ever be able to cook something like this, she hoped so. "Thank you for letting me join you." She said on the bit of the quieter side.

Crushing on: No one at the moment.
Money: $200
Mood: slightly ouy of place
Wearing:out and about(no hat or necklace)

Cho-Cho Twain"

Lady Illusia"

whiters4

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" I will always be there for you to the very end."

"Thank you Tyrese!" Blaze called out as Tyrese started to walk away before he was gone into the kitchen. He turned back to the two ladies and little one and smiled. " It's nice to meet you Bree." Blaze said as he too held his hand out across the table to meet her's and shook her hand with a smile. "Yep! My brother Shinzo was talking about it and Tyrese brought it up once." Blaze said as he took back his hand still smiling. It seemed Blaze always had a grin or smile on his face as it did not take him much to be happy over something really. As Tyrese came back, Blaze watched the man place the small cut up bit's of food for his daughter. "Anything sounds good to me Tyrese!" He then noticed Luka making her way over and he waved his hand over to her as she got closer. " Oh good you didn't leave! I was worried that you might of left." He said as he turned back to the other's sitting at the table. " This is my co worker and friend Luka. I hope it's okay with you all that she join's us." Blaze pulled out the chair beside him to let Luka sit down in.

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: Hungry
Wearing:Casual

Cho-Cho Twain

Lady Illusia

whiters4

oOBookwormYumiOo

tokyoloverTM

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
Brother Support Day ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $1158.20

“Right this way Mr. Tegan! Your wife is already here with everyone,” the girl as she shuffled her way out from behind the reception desk and motioned down the hall. “Yeah, she was super excited about today,” he replied casually as he marched down the hall after her. Monster in his pocket, beer in his hand, he casually strolled down the way towards the dinning area, taking a few spins to get a full view of everything. Finn whistled once or twice before seeing the back of Bree’s head. He silently told the employee that he could handle it from here, giving her a good natured smile as he did everyone. Practically tip-toeing up to his wife, the honey brunette gripped the back of her chair and slowly tipped it back so that they were face to face. “I thought I was supposed to be there for the birth of our child. And who in our family has blue hair?” he joked, taking note of the toddler in her arms. Smiling down at her, Finn gave the woman a quick peck on the lips before hearing Ty come strolling out. Straightening his woman’s chair and them himself, he greeted the man with a hug that almost tackled the man to the ground; excited for him. “I got this for after everyone leaves,” he whispered as he tapped the six pack against the man’s back. “Oh!” Letting go of him, he found a seat and casually set the beer under the table as he pulled out the can from his pocket. “And I brought this for you~. But I see you’re fixed already, I’ll give it to you later,” he said as he waved the energy drink in front of her and then slid it back into his pocket. His golden eyes shifted at noticing the two new people. “Oh geeze! Hey there, I’m Finn,” he introduced, sticking his hand out to shake both their hands.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo
tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

╔════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╗

After a short period of time, it seemed as though their small group began to grow to a good sized crowd. Jeni barely knew any of these people, but it was better to be nice rather than her usual cold-shouldered self. Her eyes scanned everyone's faces - especially the newcomers. Were they guests? Or maybe they were friends of Tyrese? Either way, there was no reason to be rude towards them...although, she did shy away slightly. She kept quiet like she usually did and just followed the group as they moved from the lobby to the kitchen (?). Food. It was the perfect time for food! A little bite to eat would settle her hunger and awkwardness. For some reason, it just felt like high school all over again. She was being more of an observer rather than the people enjoying the conversation. However, she did feel less overwhelmed compared to when she was still in her late teen's. These people were quite outgoing. But by now, the sorceress was somewhat more used to it since Robin was much more than "outgoing". Eccentric, maybe? Perhaps even "outland-ish"

╚════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╝
♦ Who?: Tyrese, Aubrey, Sela, and others ♦ Where?: Amour de la Mer ♦ Money: $900.00 ♦ Outfit: Comfy ♦ OOC: OMG! I have WiFi! ...Atleast for the night ^ ^;; I'm at a friend's house, so I'll be able to post until tomorrow!

whiters4

oOBookwormYumiOo

tokyoloverTM

Lady Illusia

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Dress & Jacket!Feeling: Excited; Still Flustered.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

{Small Time Skip To That Evening.}

Aubrey rose a hand to wave off the last guest, bent over the edge of the table to pick up the forgotten dinner plate to be thrown away in the trash before placing the porcelain onto the dish wrack. However, she wouldn't be placing it onto the actual wrack in the dining room, she'd take the extra step to walk back into the kitchen. She pulled it into her fingers, two, three at a time - glancing from her own empty plate, to her husband's, and back to another guest she had just met that night. They seemed nice enough; especially Jeni. She was rather polite when it came down to it. The excitement of opening had worn down on her frail body, which twitched a little in pain to the fading bruise on her rib cage. "See? It's evening. It wasn't that bad." Sela had stayed quite a while in her lap, constantly being stroked within her hair strands that fluttered along her fingertips. Her hair was rather thin, not at all thicker like Bree's. She had to wonder, would her own baby's hair be like her's or Finn's? Then again, they almost had the exact same texture - only her's was softer; more angelic. Though it could just be the curls. She picked it up, laughing quietly at the disappointed look on Finn's face after Tyrese had put him down for the last time, telling him they'd be able to drink another time. To be honest, she had been completely confused as to why - having forgotten all about the author's later plan for her. Plates now in hand, she turned on her heel to begin toward the kitchen, sliding what leftover food and drink there was into the trash and sink appropriately. "See? Opening day isn't so bad." She murmured past Tyrese on her way to the kitchen.

Her hand raised in a makeshift wave towards the few kitchen workers, settling them down on the dish sink to be washed. She doused her hands in water afterwards, drying them off with a paper towel and stepping back into the dining room. "Man..." She began. "No matter how many times I walk in this building, I forget how beautiful it is on the inside." She shook her head with a small smile, allowing her curls to bounce back and forth along her cheeks. "Like walking in to a painting." It was surreal - gorgeous in every sense of the word. "Are you going to stay up with your night workers? Or do you have a room set up all to yourself?" Psh. That's what she would do in the scenario. Take advantage of what room she had in this suite - especially the nice empty ones. If no one would sleep there, then she would! She knew he wouldn't leave the building to his workers alone. Not yet, anyhow. Especially not on the first night of being open. It was always the toughest. The constant worries of whether or not someone would want to sneak in and steal something, or even- She sighed, remembering her first night of owning a bar. There had been so much liquor, she'd rather have slept on the counter and waited until morning to open if Finn would have allowed her.

{Small Time Skip To That Evening.}

Aubrey rose a hand to wave off the last guest, bent over the edge of the table to pick up the forgotten dinner plate to be thrown away in the trash before placing the porcelain onto the dish wrack. However, she wouldn't be placing it onto the actual wrack in the dining room, she'd take the extra step to walk back into the kitchen. She pulled it into her fingers, two, three at a time - glancing from her own empty plate, to her husband's, and back to another guest she had just met that night. They seemed nice enough; especially Jeni. She was rather polite when it came down to it. The excitement of opening had worn down on her frail body, which twitched a little in pain to the fading bruise on her rib cage. "See? It's evening. It wasn't that bad." Sela had stayed quite a while in her lap, constantly being stroked within her hair strands that fluttered along her fingertips. Her hair was rather thin, not at all thicker like Bree's. She had to wonder, would her own baby's hair be like her's or Finn's? Then again, they almost had the exact same texture - only her's was softer; more angelic. Though it could just be the curls. She picked it up, laughing quietly at the disappointed look on Finn's face after Tyrese had put him down for the last time, telling him they'd be able to drink another time. To be honest, she had been completely confused as to why - having forgotten all about the author's later plan for her. Plates now in hand, she turned on her heel to begin toward the kitchen, sliding what leftover food and drink there was into the trash and sink appropriately. "See? Opening day isn't so bad." She murmured past Tyrese on her way to the kitchen.

Her hand raised in a makeshift wave towards the few kitchen workers, settling them down on the dish sink to be washed. She doused her hands in water afterwards, drying them off with a paper towel and stepping back into the dining room. "Man..." She began. "No matter how many times I walk in this building, I forget how beautiful it is on the inside." She shook her head with a small smile, allowing her curls to bounce back and forth along her cheeks. "Like walking in to a painting." It was surreal - gorgeous in every sense of the word. "Are you going to stay up with your night workers? Or do you have a room set up all to yourself?" Psh. That's what she would do in the scenario. Take advantage of what room she had in this suite - especially the nice empty ones. If no one would sleep there, then she would! She knew he wouldn't leave the building to his workers alone. Not yet, anyhow. Especially not on the first night of being open. It was always the toughest. The constant worries of whether or not someone would want to sneak in and steal something, or even- She sighed, remembering her first night of owning a bar. There had been so much liquor, she'd rather have slept on the counter and waited until morning to open if Finn would have allowed her.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:22 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ①②тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑥⑤
( ② мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy