Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Guild Wide Out Of Character Chat (break the shyness here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the Guild Chat Remain?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:54 am
Novama
I call it 'last week'
Lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:12 pm
Novama
I call it 'last week'

Interesting, so you saw an anime last week that ran this gag. I mean just a minute ago they were running things like Yu Yu Hakusho. The gag was still a classic used even before then. I believe it was first in Ranma1/2 to be honest although it wasn't a gag then just a joke from his gender swapping water thing.  

GalaxyCommander

Frozen Kaori chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:19 pm
sweatdrop

Now's probably a bad time to jump in the ooc o.o?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:48 pm
I am so sorry to everyone. I had my whole vacation then going back to my apartment (to find out there was an attempted break in so my roommates are moving out, that's a mess in itself), and I started a new job today so I've just been worn out. (You can tell cause I haven't changed my avi in 3 days.)

To make sure you guys know I am getting back to it, I'm going to get Utopia going again; Noted I've made you wait a day too long for this adorableness to continue; and I don't know if I have anymore obligations, but I will meet them as soon as possible. So... once I get a good night's sleep, I shall get back to it. Sorry to everyone for the wait!

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

[picture.perfect.failure]

Liberal Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:03 pm
Definitely not. As soon as I started RPing, it immediately stopped. May as well OOC it up. stressed
Woop.

Frozen Kaori chan
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:10 pm
[picture.perfect.failure]
Definitely not. As soon as I started RPing, it immediately stopped. May as well OOC it up. stressed
Woop.

Frozen Kaori chan
sweatdrop

^^ yays.. now what to talk about though o.o?  

Frozen Kaori chan

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:30 pm
What is this anime series I've recently watched? For some reason I want to watch more episodes of it.

aoharu x kikanjuu

Any other anime you've recently got hooked on? Err... well liked?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:39 pm
Well I haven't actually watched any anime in a long time o.o  

Frozen Kaori chan

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:30 am
GalaxyCommander
Novama
I call it 'last week'

Interesting, so you saw an anime last week that ran this gag. I mean just a minute ago they were running things like Yu Yu Hakusho. The gag was still a classic used even before then. I believe it was first in Ranma1/2 to be honest although it wasn't a gag then just a joke from his gender swapping water thing.

I'm still working through season 3 of yu yu hakusho. I buy box sets of animes when I see ones I've been interested in, unfortunately, as they stack up, I get a laundry list of ones to watch. I still have boxes in the plastic from months ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:31 am
IGmangachick
I am so sorry to everyone. I had my whole vacation then going back to my apartment (to find out there was an attempted break in so my roommates are moving out, that's a mess in itself), and I started a new job today so I've just been worn out. (You can tell cause I haven't changed my avi in 3 days.)

To make sure you guys know I am getting back to it, I'm going to get Utopia going again; Noted I've made you wait a day too long for this adorableness to continue; and I don't know if I have anymore obligations, but I will meet them as soon as possible. So... once I get a good night's sleep, I shall get back to it. Sorry to everyone for the wait!

Folks get busy but something I appreciate personally is when people take the time to at least post in the ooc what's up. So many times, I see people on gaia not posting because they 'have no time' but clearly were online for over half an hour. It's the people that take those few secs to make a post to say what's up that make all the difference.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:35 am
Novama
IGmangachick

Folks get busy but something I appreciate personally is when people take the time to at least post in the ooc what's up. So many times, I see people on gaia not posting because they 'have no time' but clearly were online for over half an hour. It's the people that take those few secs to make a post to say what's up that make all the difference.

I always feel guilty if I disappear, especially if I don't tell anyone. Speaking up about it makes me feel a little less guilty for disappearing, and it lets people know I'm going to get my s**t together again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:36 pm
Novama

It's always the small things that count. On that note I have all the box sets of Yu Yu hakusho XD I used to collect like you did then I got out of the USMC and now... I simply dont have money to even try x.x  

GalaxyCommander

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:00 pm
GalaxyCommander
Novama

It's always the small things that count. On that note I have all the box sets of Yu Yu hakusho XD I used to collect like you did then I got out of the USMC and now... I simply dont have money to even try x.x

there's that saying 'wish I was back in the army' that comes to mind. The idea that when deployed you got free meals, a bed, and work was the life. xd

I watch the free stuff or the stuff I have through subscriptions like netflix and funimation. However, when it comes to old stuff like yu yu and ruoni kenshin, It's easier to buy the boxsets than it is to find poor quality, english dubbed, complete series.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:47 pm
Novama
GalaxyCommander
Novama

there's that saying 'wish I was back in the army' that comes to mind. The idea that when deployed you got free meals, a bed, and work was the life. xd

I watch the free stuff or the stuff I have through subscriptions like netflix and funimation. However, when it comes to old stuff like yu yu and ruoni kenshin, It's easier to buy the boxsets than it is to find poor quality, english dubbed, complete series.

Ah well being partially fluent in Japanese I prefer subs lol but i am crazy o.o  

GalaxyCommander

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:38 pm
GalaxyCommander
Novama
GalaxyCommander
Novama

Ah well being partially fluent in Japanese I prefer subs lol but i am crazy o.o

I agree. and since I only know phrases and a few words, I prefer dubs. Especially for fast paced comedy and high quality animation ones where the subs would delay the punch line or distract from the scene. It also helps filter out some of the crap. Only the most popular animes get dubbed usually, so a lot of the clones and so-so ones go under my radar. Every once in a while i go out of my way to watch a subbed one if it has something I really like about it  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff