Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Guild Wide Out Of Character Chat (break the shyness here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the Guild Chat Remain?
  Yes
  No
View Results

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:21 pm
I doubt anyone would like this idea but, whatever. I had this crossover slice of life, comedy, a hint of adventure group type of roleplay. I have this anime in my head but don't know what other series will fit. (No comic book crossover or cartoon/live western shows. Except for one.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:22 pm
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow
Novama
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow
Novama
This will be the place all members may freely chat for now. We will see how it goes, if it's used, if everyone can get along nicely. Feel free to discuss whatever you like, but please follow gaia terms of service.

As a good starter, what might be an rp idea you had or character concept you would like to try?

Maid animal pet girls for sale.

try this

I don't really like that one sorry.

Then make your own perhaps 3nodding  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:23 pm
EstivalNinpo
I doubt anyone would like this idea but, whatever. I had this crossover slice of life, comedy, a hint of adventure group type of roleplay. I have this anime in my head but don't know what other series will fit. (No comic book crossover or cartoon/live western shows. Except for one.)

Could post about it in the planning forum or add some more details here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:20 am
Whoa, wait, what? Nosy and intrigued. Please, do explain. o_____o

IGmangachick
I think I just need to make a point of saying, for all the ladies (and inclined gentlemen) out there, I was looking up actors in army fatigue for this 1x1 with Noted and... I stumbled upon Matthew Lewis and it was... Just, if anyone follows that rp in the future, be warned. I don't know what else to say.

[picture.perfect.failure]

Liberal Vampire

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:27 am
FalconBlade7591
I'm offended that you think I'm offended.

So your some people o.o? Tell me how does that work I've never been multiple peoples myself. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:24 am
Pretend to have someone else in your head perhaps?  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:50 am

IGmangachick
I think I just need to make a point of saying, for all the ladies (and inclined gentlemen) out there, I was looking up actors in army fatigue for this 1x1 with Noted and... I stumbled upon Matthew Lewis and it was... Just, if anyone follows that rp in the future, be warned. I don't know what else to say.

Neville got hot, and I am using him as my rpc. He also looks extremely attractive in army uniform.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:05 pm
A shame that's no so great a shame wink  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Liberal Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:10 pm
No, see, the trouble is your first post didn't make sense to me. Ha.

IGmangachick

IGmangachick

Neville got hot, and I am using him as my rpc. He also looks extremely attractive in army uniform.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:30 pm
*poke*  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:05 am
*pinch*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:38 pm
Howdy, been inactive for years and I just came back. What's a-goin' on? Why so many areas u/c?  

Vercheil

Romantic Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:31 am
Vercheil
Howdy, been inactive for years and I just came back. What's a-goin' on? Why so many areas u/c?

It was decided that the guild was full of 'clutter' by a couple of the crew, so 1 crew member has taken it upon herself to start manually moving all the threads into archive or deletion in those forums.

We decided that while were were doing that, that we would congregate the members and rp's into fewer forums for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:24 am
Novama

Thought I would throw this out for you but I will be putting up my first of the rp's sometime in the nexy seven days. It was one you where highly interested in the Merlin's Failing Magic  

GalaxyCommander

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:16 pm
GalaxyCommander
Novama

Thought I would throw this out for you but I will be putting up my first of the rp's sometime in the nexy seven days. It was one you where highly interested in the Merlin's Failing Magic

Sounds like a good time. Be sure to be thinking of how you'll invite folks.  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff