Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Guild Wide Out Of Character Chat (break the shyness here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the Guild Chat Remain?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:17 am
Novama
Ray Relo Nikiv
Novama
Ray Relo Nikiv

jerkuelyn

yeah...but i have been gone so long i dont know who is active and the friends i do have ...had. have not been active in forever either. so.... sweatdrop ill have it tough  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:45 am
Ray Relo Nikiv
Novama
Ray Relo Nikiv
Novama
Ray Relo Nikiv

jerkuelyn

yeah...but i have been gone so long i dont know who is active and the friends i do have ...had. have not been active in forever either. so.... sweatdrop ill have it tough

A trick i have used in the past is to look at the guild's member list. There's a tab for it up top. In there, there's a column you can sort by that let's you see who has posted and how recently. You could easily send invites to those members as they are likely to get on and read it, and since they are already in the guild, it would be easier for them to find it and give it consideration.

Additionally, the barton town is filled with active roleplayers. Any of whom may be interested in a more exclusive rp'ing environment like a guild.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:28 am
Novama
Ray Relo Nikiv
Novama
Ray Relo Nikiv
Novama

A trick i have used in the past is to look at the guild's member list. There's a tab for it up top. In there, there's a column you can sort by that let's you see who has posted and how recently. You could easily send invites to those members as they are likely to get on and read it, and since they are already in the guild, it would be easier for them to find it and give it consideration.

Additionally, the barton town is filled with active roleplayers. Any of whom may be interested in a more exclusive rp'ing environment like a guild.

Ill try that  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:50 pm
Hello! I'm new to the guild, but I've been on gaia since 2008. I've just gotten back from a 5 or more year hiatus, and just wanted to start RPing again. I opened up a new RP in the group RPs. I'd love to get some people going on it! ^.^  

ruggaboo

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:50 am
ruggaboo
Hello! I'm new to the guild, but I've been on gaia since 2008. I've just gotten back from a 5 or more year hiatus, and just wanted to start RPing again. I opened up a new RP in the group RPs. I'd love to get some people going on it! ^.^

Welcome back ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Quote:
Ray Relo Nikiv

Let us all know when it's up so we can check it out smile  

Blue_Chill

Sexy Gekko

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:26 am
I been around...just been rereading LotB that been majority all saved (thank god) It's funny how some times truly change...and you literally only talk to one person out of those old rps anymore  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:47 am
I know the feeling. But with Lanzer back, perhaps there will be more times like those again.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:49 am
Blue_Chill
Quote:
Ray Relo Nikiv

Let us all know when it's up so we can check it out smile

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25082571

Looks like it was deleted. I would encourage you to pm him if still interested.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:00 pm
It's okay, i'll keep checking the sub-threads until something i can write to pops up smile  

Blue_Chill

Sexy Gekko

Fauna Lestrade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:04 pm
I'm a bit lost. lol

Does anyone know if anyone is looking for or advertising a fantasy drama romance rp?

Something like that or supernatural. either yaoi or het. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:19 pm
Fauna Lestrade
I'm a bit lost. lol

Does anyone know if anyone is looking for or advertising a fantasy drama romance rp?

Something like that or supernatural. either yaoi or het. 4laugh

This one may be open to something like that:
the thread

another that may fit description

This one may work depending on preferences

This forum is filled with ads:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=11116  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:34 am
Been running so many stories lately. I generally find my inspiration from dreams, stuff i see, normal stuff like that. I hear some people get into writing funks where they struggle to come up with ideas.

How do you break your writer's funk?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:23 pm
i find I get in a writers funk when I try and force myself to write something that I don't really want to write. or a part of a story I can't figure out how. It just kills the creative flow for me.

I break out by writing something I want to write and getting away from what's creating the block. Or if I'm forcing it, I try and think outside of the direction I'm trying to force it and try and think of a more fun direction to go.

or if you are talking about for an entire story, I don't know as much. maybe just working out some ideas with an outside source. start with where you want to start and maybe talking back and forth with someone will help build story from there?  

Fauna Lestrade

MageofHeartss

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:34 pm
Hey I'm new here and ready to meet some new people for role-playing, I need to develop ideas for an oc and such but I'm sure I'll be ready to do some role-playing soon!  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff