Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Guild Wide Out Of Character Chat (break the shyness here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the Guild Chat Remain?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:58 am
gothicimp24
hello guild! its been a while how is every one????

Alive and likely recuperating from the holidays.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:58 am
OkaiDoki
Hello new to the guild and rp..User Image

Welcome to the guild. Be sure to talk to message anyone if you have questions 3nodding  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Gora Swiftclaw

Invisible Informer

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:09 am
Hai all
Not new to the guild or rp
Just been a while since ive done anything on here and ima start being more active  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:09 am
Gora Swiftclaw
Hai all
Just been a while since ive done anything on here and ima start being more active

That's good to hear. smile  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Gora Swiftclaw

Invisible Informer

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:43 am
Novama
Gora Swiftclaw
Hai all

That's good to hear. smile

Yes it is
Thankies  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:50 pm
i haven't been on in almost over 2 years!
people are still alive here, right??

suplex queen

Invisible Friend

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:20 pm
Where has time gone.....im outta sync and lost in the dimensions and return and my favorite roleplaying guild looks....depleted, changed, dead, i know not what to do now. i have a story and i have character ideas but.... idk.... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:02 pm
Ray Relo Nikiv
Where has time gone.....im outta sync and lost in the dimensions and return and my favorite roleplaying guild looks....depleted, changed, dead, i know not what to do now. i have a story and i have character ideas but.... idk.... crying

throw them around anyway! bring the life back! i'm always down to hear new ideas and new characters! ~

suplex queen

Invisible Friend

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:50 am
jerkuelyn
Ray Relo Nikiv

throw them around anyway! bring the life back! i'm always down to hear new ideas and new characters! ~

lol but where. the themes are strange to me. granted i do have a fantasy adventure/ romance action rp in mind  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:08 am
Ray Relo Nikiv
jerkuelyn
Ray Relo Nikiv

lol but where. the themes are strange to me. granted i do have a fantasy adventure/ romance action rp in mind

These days we just post threads in the 1x1 or the group hangout forum at the bottom of the forum list.

Every thing has to start somewhere 3nodding  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

suplex queen

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:47 am
Novama

Ray Relo Nikiv

He's right, it's got'a start somewhere!
Like I said, I'd love to see those ideas!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:04 pm
jerkuelyn
Novama

Ray Relo Nikiv

He's right, it's got'a start somewhere!
Like I said, I'd love to see those ideas!

hmmm i guess ill look and see. i may put something together and see how things go. its been a long time since ive done a proper gaia forum roleplay  

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:23 am
Ray Relo Nikiv

jerkuelyn

Ray has the right idea in starting up a thread. That's really what a guild revival comes down to. In addition to the rp's and members currently active, a variety of new threads with pm invites to them will get members in them and boost community activity.

I have frequently inviting hundreds of gaians to the guild over the years. There's usually a flood of new members during these invite sprees who come to check it out and look for new threads.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:22 am
Novama
Ray Relo Nikiv

jerkuelyn

Ray has the right idea in starting up a thread. That's really what a guild revival comes down to. In addition to the rp's and members currently active, a variety of new threads with pm invites to them will get members in them and boost community activity.

I have frequently inviting hundreds of gaians to the guild over the years. There's usually a flood of new members during these invite sprees who come to check it out and look for new threads.

that is what it takes even though many have taken to the forums rather than guilds but im sure there are still people in guilds. but for now i hope my story can lift off the ground before dieing in misery cuz....its a big one  

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:47 am
Ray Relo Nikiv
Novama
Ray Relo Nikiv

jerkuelyn

that is what it takes even though many have taken to the forums rather than guilds but im sure there are still people in guilds. but for now i hope my story can lift off the ground before dieing in misery cuz....its a big one

The best way to ensure the start of your thread will be to pm friends and other active rp'ers in this guild and the forums. If you invite several, a handful will join and give you a core to work with. Authoring a story is not easy, but it can be rewarding when others work with you and enjoy what you are trying to create.  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff